Unreal89 gets huge with Trest Elite (Sponsored)

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I don't see 10 or 20 mg doing anything I think 90 is perfect though :)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Even im 10-20 wont do much, i almost think hes confusing trest with superdrol. His dose and sides sound like sdrol

Hawkwarrior

Awards
On my trest thread some guys are saying that trest doesn't do much??? I guess this drug has affects people in different ways

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
On my trest thread some guys are saying that trest doesn't do much??? I guess this drug has affects people in different ways
its the best pro hormone I've done and its only day 5 so?

Hawkwarrior

Awards
Damn..can't wait to see how much your strength increases...that's what I'm looking for..something to help shoot my bench up again

alexb13

alexb13

Awards
No bro 10 mgs 4xs a day. Or 10, 20, 10. Was all I used in the beginning. Got decent results

alexb13

alexb13

Awards
They did studies on humans for purposes of male birth control. Found that 10 mgs a day is more than enough to shut you down. You don't need much of it

alexb13

alexb13

Awards
Even im 10-20 wont do much, i almost think hes confusing trest with superdrol. His dose and sides sound like sdrol
You're wrong bro Google trestolone male birth control

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
You're wrong bro Google trestolone male birth control
Dude 10-20mg trest will shut you down sure, but it's not going to do much in terms of a cycle. People rarely run less than 50mg/day and have run all the way up to 200mg/day. I personally ran up to 100mg daily and didn't get much from it so I'm going to have to try higher next time. Everyone responds differently to different compounds but I find it unusual that you had such good results and that many side effects from only 10-40mg.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Dude 10-20mg trest will shut you down sure, but it's not going to do much in terms of a cycle. People rarely run less than 50mg/day and have run all the way up to 200mg/day. I personally ran up to 100mg daily and didn't get much from it so I'm going to have to try higher next time. Everyone responds differently to different compounds but I find it unusual that you had such good results and that many side effects from only 10-40mg.
He knows everything trust me.. :)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
From my experience 25-75 is good for a base with energy, libido and just feeling good. 75-100 can make gains solo, over 100 can blow u up but sides get bad if you sht ain't in check. Im talking td trest. And i assume td mg for mg is stronger then oral. Just my opinion tho

alexb13

alexb13

Awards
From my experience 25-75 is good for a base with energy, libido and just feeling good. 75-100 can make gains solo, over 100 can blow u up but sides get bad if you sht ain't in check. Im talking td trest. And i assume td mg for mg is stronger then oral. Just my opinion tho
80 mg was the highest in went so I really wouldn't know. At that dose is def got hella gains and sides but it wasn't till week 6 or 7 that I noticed the sides. I stretched my cycle a little to long I think. Maybe next time I'll try higher doses and a shorter cycle

alexb13

alexb13

Awards
I started with 40 went up to 70 over about 7 weeks. Just curious which one were you taking?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OMG not this **** again. http://www.anabolicandrogenicresearch.com/17beta-hydroxy-7alpha-methylestr-4-en-3-one-trestobol-trestolone-acetate-ment-7-alpha-19nor-androst-4-en-3-one17b-ol.html 40 mgs is an effective dose. More isn't always better. How bout we agree to disagree I'm really not trying to argue.
From your own link...
"Effective dose: 20-50mgs per day for an experienced user. This dose will be dependent on the form of trestolone that is taken. The oral and transdermal dosing may be slightly higher than the injectable form."

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Ele, everybody love everybody.

-Jackie moon, Flint Michigan Tropics-

Back to the log.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
So day 5 was gonna be legs but took a rest day instead dosed a bit to much of kratom for back pain. So I got lazy muscles are feeling full today though will slaughter legs tommorow

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I keep hearing about kratom, mind telling me what it is, havnt looked into it yet?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I keep hearing about kratom, mind telling me what it is, havnt looked into it yet?
There're a lot of different strains but basically Kratom is a natural and less addictive opioid alternative... Conveniently replaces prescription painkillers and can enhance and relax your mood depending on the strain. Some can also be very energizing and/or focusing.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I got some Bali this morning been gone.. For 8 hours on it

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Well I went ahead and killed legs almost threw up though. I took trest pwo with max reps and modern creatine had a great pump wish I would have ate better today. Damn golden chick family meal murdered that too

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There're a lot of different strains but basically Kratom is a natural and less addictive opioid alternative... Conveniently replaces prescription painkillers and can enhance and relax your mood depending on the strain. Some can also be very energizing and/or focusing.
Sounds interesting i definitely gotta look into that, destroyed my ankle, heelbone and Achilles last summer and still paying for it. How effective do you find it

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Today being day 6 in im gonna take a rest day feeling great on this cycle recovery is getting better.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Day 7 hit back/bis I'm gonna get pic up at week 3 to show some progress but I'll have some more muscle for sure. I'm growing at a decent rate ATM hoping week 2 has faster size gains in store recovery time is deffinetly 1 day and I'm good now

polarcat

polarcat

Awards
  • Established
Day 7 hit back/bis I'm gonna get pic up at week 3 to show some progress but I'll have some more muscle for sure. I'm growing at a decent rate ATM hoping week 2 has faster size gains in store recovery time is deffinetly 1 day and I'm good now
that's sick you're noticing things after only a week. trest is more appealing to me every day. does it help pre workout too? like with pumps or energy? idk much about it but that's what I've seen in logs.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Day 8 shoulder and abs day waited for lastdose to take pwo along with fnRX the pump was incredible. Weight this morning at 227 need to eat better i look like **** but imI'm working on it :). Loving how good this is doing after only 8 days

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to jack the thread but I wanted to get some opinions, y'all think the built in AI from Ar1macare Pro will be enough to handle running Trest TD(6 weeks) and Cerberus, or should I invest in a secondary OTC AI.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to jack the thread but I wanted to get some opinions, y'all think the built in AI from Ar1macare Pro will be enough to handle running Trest TD(6 weeks) and Cerberus, or should I invest in a secondary OTC AI.
You need a a pharma AI like Exemestane. The only OTC I would be comfortable with is Formestane but even that isn't enough for some people.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Ok would the pharma AI be as needed or have to be dosed right along cycle?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok would the pharma AI be as needed or have to be dosed right along cycle?
Either low dosed from the beginning or wait and use if estrogen sides pop up. Depends a lot on your dosing. If only 25-50 mg daily, the necessity of using an AI on cycle will be significantly lower.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Full info for my plan is: 8 weeks Cerberus with 40 days Trest added in starting the 2nd week at 75ML/day, arm1care dosed approximately the full 8 weeks.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sounds good, only start the pharma ai if needed, (your probably gonna need it for anything over 50mg)

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, this will be my 2nd and final cycle, don't want boobs for souvenirs lol

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Sounds interesting i definitely gotta look into that, destroyed my ankle, heelbone and Achilles last summer and still paying for it. How effective do you find it
Sorry just now seeing this, but I'm personally not a fan, at least of the strain I got to try. It made me itchy everywhere, every time I took it. Couldn't relax. But a lot of people love it so it's probably just me.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry just now seeing this, but I'm personally not a fan, at least of the strain I got to try. It made me itchy everywhere, every time I took it. Couldn't relax. But a lot of people love it so it's probably just me.
Itchy like how some people react to Vicodin? Mr. Watson is my **** hah

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That doesn't sound enticing

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Itchy like how some people react to Vicodin? Mr. Watson is my **** hah
I think so, kinda like ants under your skin type of feeling
That doesn't sound enticing
Right. But no one else I've talked to that's tried it has had that experience.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I got Bali and I love it the reds made me itchy I'm just chilling on my rest day watching workaholics taking Bali:)

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
-_- that's all I watch and its always sunny in Philadelphia :)
Me too, did you know the boiled milk steak is an excellent source of protein?!