Unreal89 gets huge with Trest Elite (Sponsored)

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Kitten mittens are a great way to prevent dead lift callouses!

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I wish season 11 was better :(im hoping season 12 is badass

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I wish season 11 was better :(im hoping season 12 is badass
I thought the Suburbs one was funny and the two parter out at sea had me howling.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Yea those 3 but usually I love every episode was dissapointed

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya... Not enough Mac & Charley stupidity... Maybe a little too much Frank & D

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Charlie day is my favorite actor and love Mac also but yea dee Dennis and frank aresometimes too much

Hawkwarrior

Awards
Workaholics is my shat...I like Tim and Eric too but I think I'm the only one on that one...lol..I have a weird sense of humor

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I love Tim and Eric and adult swim krill show just stoner stuff

Hawkwarrior

Awards
Tim and Eric is a big inside joke show...WHERE'S MY CHIPPY!?!?!#? Spaghett!!

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Today is day 10 eating has been **** past few days and sleep not so great newborn keeping me up. Any who hit chest today I'm already more vascular than I was on tren for 5 weeks and I'm at a steady 226.2 last few mornings. I know a lot is water but I'm growing that's for sure I'm trying to lean out how many calories should I be shooting for at 226 6"2?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Endo or ecto? It's pretty much all guess work, but if you're an endo I'd go 500-750 over maintenance that seems to be working for me. Ectomorph 1000-1500 over maintenance.

Iifym calc is a good place to find your baseline numbers.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Today being day 11 I will be killing legs won't be doing so until around 5-6 o'clock weight went back down after eating all that junk. Im back to 222 this morning hoping to stay around there at least and lose some bf% I'm excited to see what 4 more weeks can do on this :)

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
So any who I ended up slaughtering legs got kind of sick afterwards cause I took fnRX pwo on empty stomach along with 30mg trest. The pump was unbearable though I had to stop sit down and massage my legs before cramps came in so deffinetly working great I haven't had DOMS in 3 days now at all so recovery time is great and I feel great on top of that. I'm ready for tommorow to kill back and bis. Thanks for keeping up with me if anyone is :)!

classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
Workaholics is my shat...I like Tim and Eric too but I think I'm the only one on that one...lol..I have a weird sense of humor
I watched all the episodes of Tim and Eric's Bedtime Stories the other day. Don't know how i put that off for so long.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
So any who I ended up slaughtering legs got kind of sick afterwards cause I took fnRX pwo on empty stomach along with 30mg trest. The pump was unbearable though I had to stop sit down and massage my legs before cramps came in so deffinetly working great I haven't had DOMS in 3 days now at all so recovery time is great and I feel great on top of that. I'm ready for tommorow to kill back and bis. Thanks for keeping up with me if anyone is :)!
Definitely still following along bro!

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD GET RID OF US THAT EASILY ROFL NEVER!!!!!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to jack the thread but I wanted to get some opinions, y'all think the built in AI from Ar1macare Pro will be enough to handle running Trest TD(6 weeks) and Cerberus, or should I invest in a secondary OTC AI.
Don't forget that Trest is a 19-nor, and Cerberus has 19-nor DHEA in it. Highly recommend getting Prolactin control on top of keeping e2 down if you combine these. Do that and that's a beast stack.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I wasn't aware that the andros had prolactin issues, good info

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What's the conversion % to deca with 19nor dhea, assuming its to deca, not positive. Would it have the positive aspects of deca as well. Sorry for all the questions lol

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the conversion % to deca with 19nor dhea, assuming its to deca, not positive. Would it have the positive aspects of deca as well. Sorry for all the questions lol
Yep, totally missed this question before my post above. The exact conversion rate is unknown by me, but it is relatively low. I think 10-20%. So a dose of 200/day perhaps equivalent to 20mg Deca/day. Not huge, but enough to reap some rewards of Deca.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Dma378
That's a great point, though you'd need to reach Deca levels of roughly 400mg in the conversion to have higher risk of sides. Still, couldn't hurt to add some B6 and SAM-e for a cheap, natural prolactin inhibitor.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My thoughts were oral deca non methyl less injections and getting some deca results while on my upcoming test hexadrone cycle. Which i will be logging so look out for that in a few weeks;) lots of leftover orals and td trest fron ol im gonna mix up some crazy shnit. When i first saw that i was thinking throw in 19nor dhea too lol

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Becareful, don't get tits, may the gains be with you.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I was gonna space it all out, weeks 1-4 test 250-375 with hexadrone at 100per day as ive never used hex i wanna know what it does. 5-12 test at 375-500 with td trest at 50mg day, 13-16 test 500 hex 100, last 2weeks anadrol 50mg a day cus i got 14 50mg anadrol to use while test is clearing. Ai as needed n all the clomid n nolva i would ever need. Will be my first cycle in a year cus ive been battling broken bones injuries and lack of training hard because of the latter. Everything will go by feel and nothing is set in stone. The only thing im set on is logging updates gains and pics. And maybe some skeezers along the way

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My thoughts were oral deca non methyl less injections and getting some deca results while on my upcoming test hexadrone cycle. Which i will be logging so look out for that in a few weeks;) lots of leftover orals and td trest fron ol im gonna mix up some crazy shnit. When i first saw that i was thinking throw in 19nor dhea too lol
Sounds fun. I'll look for this for sure!!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Only thing stopping me from starting now is work got me 70hrs a week till early may. Energy is hella low right now

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Its fine your not jacking my thread your just asking questions all good bro

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
rps20160418_221123.jpg
today I killed back which is starting to get sore already gonna take some bcaas and Keaton to fix. Pump was incredible again Itook only moderncreatine so I could verify the trest PWO capabilities. I'm gonna go ahead and say this is the best PH I've ran to date I feel great no lethargy. Also I quit taking liver support I feel its not needed drinking plenty of water might take arimidex .5 mg e2d as my titties are getting a bit sore / itchy about 1 more week I'll post some pics up. That pic was dinner for the night it was bomb.com ;)

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Today is day 13 and I had the best pump ever on bi/tri today. I rarely have veins that pop out I guess thick skin + some fat. I had road maps today was sick also skin tapering pumps on hammer curls also bringing in some 5×5 training which is blowing me up. I'm just sad today cause I have no ground beef to eat maybe its time to bust out the fillet chicken, brown rice, black beans, lettuce home cooked chipotle burrito bowl. :)

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is your appetite through the damn roof? I just had a nearly 2k calorie dinner and I feel like that didn't even scratch the surface of my hunger

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Well I'm also on mk 677 but yeah had about 4500 all day yesterday and was starving this morning woke up feeling like I haven't eaten in a week

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I'm cleaning the house cause I don't want to cook but probably going to cheat tonight I think large pizza and 16 piece hot wings

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I'm also on mk 677 but yeah had about 4500 all day yesterday and was starving this morning woke up feeling like I haven't eaten in a week
I had "6 servings" of some chicken noodle soup and 4 grilled cheese last night around 7 and by 9 my stomach was begging for food...

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I had "6 servings" of some chicken noodle soup and 4 grilled cheese last night around 7 and by 9 my stomach was begging for food...
well I had taco casa 1 chilada 3 soft tacos 2 hard tacos and some zeppolis from olive garden and I'm starving still

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Bulking rocks, work had a burrito bar catered by Moe's yesterday. I had 2 huge chicken&steak burritos. No rAGrets lol

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Well I might finally be going back to work waiting on a call today which I'm super pshcyed about. The job being a union sheet metal worker starting at 13.50$ and raises every 6 months.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
That's tight bro, fingers crossed for you.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I might finally be going back to work waiting on a call today which I'm super pshcyed about. The job being a union sheet metal worker starring at 13.50$ and raises every 6 months
Congrats man! Good start to the day.

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Thanks guys its hard to get a good job when you have a past history that haunts you on background checks. So really this is the best job I can get.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Its all good, im a union guy. 8yrs ago was at 14.70 n now 29.55, get in the apprentice program and take any class u can. The raises come quick

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
Well I got the job and start at 630 am tommorow :)