Uncut- Dosing Recommendations

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Here you go- this is based on tester observations:

Cardio-
1 capsule is probably best for women and men who are stim-sensitive; you can go up to 2 for this purpose, but from what I have seen, 1 capsule is generally optimal for most people for this purpose, and will provide plenty of "motivation" to get started

Cardio plus Weights- 1-2 capsules are optimal for this purpose

Cross-Fit and Non-Rested Weight Training- 1-2 capsules are optimal, but start with 1 capsule and work your way up; the goal is to stimulate, not to get stimmed out of your mind.

Heavy Rested Weight-Training- 1-3 capsules, based on stim tolerance and experience. 2-3 will really send your poundages up significantly, but keep in mind that the highest dose of 3 is reserved only for people who are very stim-tolerant (not for beginners) and want to push through strength plateaus

Other Stuff:
1. Take on an empty stomach for best results
2. If you train in the evening, stay with the lower end of the dosage
3. Take with about 8-12 oz of water
4. 90 capsules will give most people 45 to 90 workouts because of the relative strength of the formula

Throw any additional questions into this thread, and I will do my best to answer them......

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
It's great to see a product that is versatile enough to be used for variety of activities like this. I think it's nice to see dosage recommendations based on each activity as this will help people make smart choices. This information will be of particular interest to athletes who like a boost before sports.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The dose for athletics is definitely on the low-end; I wouldn't even go higher than 1 capsule if you are going to play basketball or running (even sprinting); I normally take 1 before playing ball, and that gives me plenty of energy- you don't really get tired when you take Uncut- you kind of have to make yourself stop

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I generally reserve 3 for heavy, rested weight training (at least 90 seconds between sets)when I am trying to "level-up" on strength or when I have had inadequate sleep (we have a 3 month-old at home). I am 215 lbs. and very stim-tolerant- 3 will be too much for most, IMHO

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
The dose for athletics is definitely on the low-end; I wouldn't even go higher than 1 capsule if you are going to play basketball or running (even sprinting); I normally take 1 before playing ball, and that gives me plenty of energy- you don't really get tired when you take Uncut- you kind of have to make yourself stop
I hear you. What you say about having to make yourself stop after taking Uncut is funny, because some people will see it as hype but I know different. I remember taking the test versions, having an amazing workout that could have gone on forever if I didn't make myself leave the gym, and even after that I still had so much energy that I would go home and do yard work or something to stay busy! The best thing about it was that it was more of a focus buzz, not an over-stimmed feeling that leaves you jittery and kind of on edge.

I think once people give this a try they are going to be hooked!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am currently taking Drive, RPM and NO Uptake. If I add in Uncut will I spontaneously combust?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I don't think combust is the appropriate term. You could explode though.
LOL- the pumps from that would be excruciating- that would probably be overkill

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1st question:

so, there is no need to take uncut everyday including off days, to stay in your system?

the reason i ask is that many ingredients require saturation [daily dosing] to be most effective.

2nd question:

what if you were to take everyday, or even eod, how will this effect tolerance?

3rd question:

how many days do you recommend being on uncut before taking a break? i know the answer will depend on how you are dosing, but is there a ballpark?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1st question:

so, there is no need to take uncut everyday including off days, to stay in your system?

the reason i ask is that many ingredients require saturation [daily dosing] to be most effective.

2nd question:

what if you were to take everyday, or even eod, how will this effect tolerance?

3rd question:

how many days do you recommend being on uncut before taking a break? i know the answer will depend on how you are dosing, but is there a ballpark?
Excellent questions Tom

Personally I have been taking 1 cap every day regardless of activity level but that is because 1. I am an addict and 2. I feel it helps me stay focused in class and while studying. But I will ask Dirk for an official answer, but as far as I can tell by looking at the label it can be used for only training days if you want to conserve and save the bottle.

2. I am sure just like with everything else stim related a tolerance level will build and you would need more caps as time progressed. If you use everyday maybe a month on month off type deal will work out?

3. I will check with Dirk

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
via Dirk

You don't have to take it every day- the amentoflavone is really the only thing that needs to build up, but it has a long half-life, and will be up after the 1st couple doses; as for tolerance, I have not really noticed much, if any, being developed to daily dosing. UNCUT is nothing like 1,3 DMAA in this regard. 5 on/2 off should be sufficient (workout/cardio days only). You can take it every day, but that is up to the individual

bushyman

bushyman

Awards
I am currently taking Uncut. About to finish my first week of trial. So far so good. I am Yohimbine sensitive and two capsules seems to be just the right amount. No jitters, no palpitations or excessive sweating. I was on a NO booster and decided to just stick to Uncut not to "explode" as stated in a previous post. However, yesterday and today I have stacked Uncut with L-Arginine and next week will try it with Agmatine. Also taking L-Carnitine as part of my pre-workout regiment. This has been working well.

The higenamine in Uncut apparently has vasodilation properties so taking an actual NO Booster could be overkill. Been getting good pumps so I can't complain.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
How many days straight would you need to take Uncut for the amentoflavone to build up.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Ok for women to take uncut?
Yes, Uncut is just fine for Women. It's non-hormonal and should be perfectly safe when used as directed. I have seen a few logs from female users and they seemed to like it quite a bit.