Ultra Hard MK677 Cycle

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have two runs of epiandro in the past. I have used mk677 a few times and really like it. Better recovery and sleep. Thinking of running the following cycle:

Ultra Hard- 8 weeks, 5 pumps a day

Stanoplex- 1 cap a day for 8-weeks, then might take on weeks 9/10 of epiandro. Only

MK677- have two bottles of somatozine, 12.5mg of MK/tab. Run these bottles out at 1 cap a day. Always used 20mg but will see how 12.5 goes.

PCT
Was thinking of running Optimize T and Apex Alchemy Arimihex for 8 weeks. Was also thinking of putting in cortisol control into PCT.

anything else you would add or change to this? Goal is to keep bulking till end of April, or mid May. I want to cut for 6-8 weeks after. The. Likely to maintain give or take for the summer.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would add a real pct, while your cycle might not be supper supressive, a serm is cheaper then most test boosters and out performs all test boosters. I'd throw 10-20mg of nolva alongside one of the test boosters above.

What's in arimihex, is that the one with 6oxo?

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would add a real pct, while your cycle might not be supper supressive, a serm is cheaper then most test boosters and out performs all test boosters. I'd throw 10-20mg of nolva alongside one of the test boosters above.

What's in arimihex, is that the one with 6oxo?
It is the one with 6-oxo. It’s pretty damn effective as a TD. I would confidently run it as PCT for this cycle but that’s just me.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It is the 6oxo one, I'm not sure how that would work in pct with a super dry cycle. The cycle your running has no estrogen conversion, it might actually lower estrogen and then 6oxo in pct might lower it even more.

@xR1pp3Rx, @Renew1

Does that sound right? I know 6oxo lowers estrogen, how would that be in pct after running a cycle that already lowers estrogen.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That being said, especially with a potential 10 week cycle, you should have Nolva on hand just in case

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I like 6oxo, that was my go to when formastane got pulled. I'm only concerned Because you might already be going into PCT with low astrogen and then 60XO might lower it even more

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That being said, especially with a potential 10 week cycle, you should have Nolva on hand just in case
That's part of my thinking, your Going 10 weeks on a cycle that might not be very potent but it's gonna slowly lower your testosterone and astrogen over 10 weeks and then go into PCT with already tanked estrogen levels potentially. A solution here would be add 300 to 400mg of 4 andro for all 10 weeks

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
[
I like 6oxo, I'm only concerned Because you might already be going into PCT with low astrogen and then 60XO might lower it even more
I would just dose low and ramp up on it. 6-oxo can be dry but that doesn’t happen for me at least until I’m at 1.8ml of it td a day. By starting low, it’s just going to increase test, keep dht high, and prevent rebound. If I was op I would do like a week at 1ml and go from there.

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It is the 6oxo one, I'm not sure how that would work in pct with a super dry cycle. The cycle your running has no estrogen conversion, it might actually lower estrogen and then 6oxo in pct might lower it even more.

@xR1pp3Rx, @Renew1

Does that sound right? I know 6oxo lowers estrogen, how would that be in pct after running a cycle that already lowers estrogen.
the second time I ran epiandro I added in 2ml of Hyperion a day during the cycle. I was also considering adding the Hyperion into the cycle again.

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That's part of my thinking, your Going 10 weeks on a cycle that might not be very potent but it's gonna slowly lower your testosterone and astrogen over 10 weeks and then go into PCT with already tanked estrogen levels potentially. A solution here would be add 300 to 400mg of 4 andro for all 10 weeks
I have used Hyperion as an alternate to 4andro. I just like how quickly there stuff dries.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
the second time I ran epiandro I added in 2ml of Hyperion a day during the cycle. I was also considering adding the Hyperion into the cycle again.
If you already have it, that works. If not, I would just add some 4-andro. It’s going to help a lot.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

@xR1pp3Rx, @Renew1

I'm personally a big proponent of a SERM PCT. It's available, and relatively cheap. And we know it works.

That being said, a lot of times After a cycle, Estro naturally raises (sometimes even "rebounds" .... after Epistane is a good example).

I'm personally becoming more and more of a fan of 6-OXO.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If
I'm personally a big proponent of a SERM PCT. It's available, and relatively cheap. And we know it works.

That being said, a lot of times After a cycle, Estro naturally raises (sometimes even "rebounds" .... after Epistane is a good example).

I'm personally becoming more and more of a fan of 6-OXO.
Fair enough, I don't completely understand how it works. I just use to use it alongside wet oral only cycles like 10 years ago. Dermacrine with a designer steroid or PH and 6oxo was usually it.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
While your here, what was 6 bromo?
It was also a Steroidal AI.
I ran across some (TD) a few years ago, and liked it.

.... Of course, I used to use it occasionally, years ago.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The thing I find interesting with 6 oxo is that its better at optimizing the entire spectrum of sex hormones. Using this in a low estrogen atmosphere should actually level it out and possibly raise estrogen to help keep an acceptable epitest ratio. Im using it right now at 2ml per day and feel really even keel if makes any sense. my mood is easy and libido is pretty good, and at my age that says a lot.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The thing I find interesting with 6 oxo is that its better at optimizing the entire spectrum of sex hormones. Using this in a low estrogen atmosphere should actually level it out and possibly raise estrogen to help keep an acceptable epitest ratio. Im using it right now at 2ml per day and feel really even keel if makes any sense. my mood is easy and libido is pretty good, and at my age that says a lot.
Yeah, seriously.
It's a pretty amazing compound.
Anyone who hasn't read up on it would probably be pretty amazed at what it does.
Increases Test, increases DHT, improves T/E ratio ...
I'm loving it.
(y)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It was also a Steroidal AI.
I ran across some (TD) a few years ago, and liked it.

.... Of course, I used to use it occasionally, years ago.
Ya I also used it wayyyy back in the day before I had a clue about anything. I just remember buying it and using it thinking it was something that builds muscle, I'm talking a good 10 to 12 years ago or more. The stuff I had was oral tho. Then I remember it disappearing and I later found out it was a ai but I don't remember anything else. So steroidal ai I'm assuming it would be more comparable to exemestane then other typical ai like Adex or letro.

Thinking back now, in my mid 20's I tried a lot of stuff and didn't really know what it was at the time

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Any good threads on the different serms, reactions, dosing, etc… I have not looked into them cause I’ve never done anything beyond a basic epiandrosterone cycle. My next step after this cycle down the road would be maybe a LgD cycle which I know a SERM is a must for.

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
Can't speak for the entire stack, but I ran Ultra Hard with their Icon 1 and it was an amazing run. Got shredded, strength went up and my endurance was through the roof. Probably the best PH run I have ever had. I was doing 4-5 pump of each product for two months.

Last edited:

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So you think it’s better to spread out the Ultrahard like 3 pumps in the AM and 2 in the PM or all at once in the morning?

same question for Hyperion, spread out or all together. I might do Ultrahard 5 pumps AM and Hyperion PM. Thoughts?

im going to use 300mg oral epiandrosterone either preworkout 4x a week or everyday. I’ve ran 200mg of TD epiandrosterone and 600mg Oral.

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
So you think it’s better to spread out the Ultrahard like 3 pumps in the AM and 2 in the PM or all at once in the morning?

same question for Hyperion, spread out or all together. I might do Ultrahard 5 pumps AM and Hyperion PM. Thoughts?
im going to use 300mg oral epiandrosterone either preworkout 4x a week or everyday. I’ve ran 200mg of TD epiandrosterone and 600mg Oral.
When I did my run I put it on in the AM after a shower, never split up applications with the exception of when I forgot the AM I would apply in the evening. Keep a blow dryer on hand, 5 pumps of each bottle is a lot of gel haha

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
First dose this morning, stuff dries super fast and no real smell to it. Did 4 pumps this morning.

Anyine else use this and have any thoughts on dosing? All at once or spread out. I’m just not sure if either makes any real difference due to half life.

going to stick with 4 pumps for the first few days then go to 5. Looking forward to the next 8 weeks.

cycle will be:

5 pumps of Ultrahard/day
5 pumps hyperion/day
1 somatozine/day- may tweak this after a few
Weeks and play around with 2 Will take pre bed
1 stanoplex a day- 300mg epiandrosterone

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to hearing how this treats you was thinking of doing this exact run with the addition of icon one

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to hearing how this treats you was thinking of doing this exact run with the addition of icon one
Ultra Hard & Icon 1 alone would be a good stack. Not sure how much more you would get out of stacking the other two products without increasing a risk for sides, also it would be $$$. Personally, I am pretty confident another product would have created sides for me. I was using on-cycle support when running Ultra Hard & Icon 1 and still had a couple moments where my BP increased outside of the normal range. I generally check it periodically on a run.

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m basically at the tail end of a similar cycle, for me just stanoplex , 3ad, and some natty stuff to improve recovery. Also Ursa Major with these. I usually run epi for at least 12 weeks - 600mg for first 4 weeks, 900 next 4 weeks, 1200 last 4 weeks. Have to increase water intake significantly in the last month. I usually don’t run a serm with just epiandro and I’m going to run arimahex after with anabolic effect and epi plex (epicatechin). I’m a little hesitant this time around because I added 3ad which i did end up running kind of high. However the research on arimahex looks very good, I plan to start with just 5 pumps a day and will go from there. It’s still good to have nolva on hand though.

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Somatozine came in last night. Hit legs today and had a great workout. On day 3 of Ultrahard and Stano Plex so too early to
Update anything. I’m running a hypertrophy pyramid program right now. Main lifts like squats, front squats, presses, BB Bench, and BB rows are 5 sets of 12,10,8,8,6. Secondary exercises are mostly all dumbbell upper body and deadlift accessories and are 4 sets of 14,12,12,10. Isolation exercises are 16-20.

I ran a pyramid last cycle but all my reps were lower so my goal is to come as close as I can to meeting the higher rep demands of this cue
With almost similar weights.

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 7 of Ultrahard, MK677, Stanoplex, and hyperion. Not too much to report yet. Feeling a little fuller and had a good workout last night. I started bulking at the begginning of the year so I’m about 8 weeks in now. I’m up about 3.5-4lbs right now.

I’m in week 2 of a 5 week wave. do you guys wave your cycles? How do you run the intensities of your workouts week to week?

Hit upper body last night. Superset BB Bench and BB rows for reps of 12,10,8,8,6. Then did DB Overhead press/Lat pulldown sets of 14,12,12,10. Then hit dips/2 DB bench rows for 2 sets max reps. Finished with some EZ skull crushers and BB curls.

Felt pretty good all around.

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 9 of the cycle, did lower body yesterday and I have to say that I am not too sore and much less overall fatigue compared to weeks past. I am also going into this cycle with the mindset of really getting after the numbers.

I’ll weigh in tomorrow but weight is about 171 in the morning. I’m in week 2 of a 5 week cycle so all numbers keep going up each week. Squats felt pretty good overall Addis the SLDL.

sleep has been good and no real bloating or hunger from the MK677.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 9 of the cycle, did lower body yesterday and I have to say that I am not too sore and much less overall fatigue compared to weeks past. I am also going into this cycle with the mindset of really getting after the numbers.

I’ll weigh in tomorrow but weight is about 171 in the morning. I’m in week 2 of a 5 week cycle so all numbers keep going up each week. Squats felt pretty good overall Addis the SLDL.

sleep has been good and no real bloating or hunger from the MK677.
week 2 of 5 ? not doing 8 weeks anymore ?

And just looked over and i like the simple cycle .. ive done and recommended various solo stanoplex or stanoplex +td cycles and have heard great things.

best of luck .. continue to keep us updated.

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
week 2 of 5 ? not doing 8 weeks anymore ?

And just looked over and i like the simple cycle .. ive done and recommended various solo stanoplex or stanoplex +td cycles and have heard great things.

best of luck .. continue to keep us updated.
still doing 8 weeks of the Ultrahard/mk677 cycle I meant I was I week 2 of 5 of my strength training cycle. I run 5 week ramp of cycles, depending on how this run treats me I may up to 6 weeks or play around with it.

Week 1 is an easier week, not a deload but a week I can just go in, hit it and get out. Each week ramps up the weights till I hit week 5 which is all out. Usually after the fifth or sixth week need to go back to week 1 as I’m pretty fried.

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
still doing 8 weeks of the Ultrahard/mk677 cycle I meant I was I week 2 of 5 of my strength training cycle. I run 5 week ramp of cycles, depending on how this run treats me I may up to 6 weeks or play around with it.

Week 1 is an easier week, not a deload but a week I can just go in, hit it and get out. Each week ramps up the weights till I hit week 5 which is all out. Usually after the fifth or sixth week need to go back to week 1 as I’m pretty fried.
I've been running 5/3/1 BBB for like 3 years now LOL same concept really. Easy week, tough week, hard week, deload... 90% of the time I skip the deload unless I'm having a bad week. Love the slow progression that's baked in with faster progression if I want

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've been running 5/3/1 BBB for like 3 years now LOL same concept really. Easy week, tough week, hard week, deload... 90% of the time I skip the deload unless I'm having a bad week. Love the slow progression that's baked in with faster progression if I want
yel pretty similar for sure. I do five week blocks and then usually run the next strength cycle at higher or lower reps trying to beat the previous cycle by just a little. I feel the first two weeks help me to really Reocover well while still getting in good meaningful workouts.

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 11 of this cycle. Not a ton to really comment on. Sleep has been good, workouts have been good, and weight is going up each week. Weighed I at 171 and 14.3% BF first thing in the morning. I use the handheld BF calculator, I have been doing weekly weigh ins and BF calcs. for about 8 months. I started my bulk in January at 166.5lbs and about 12.3% BF.

This was day 1 of my week 3 strength cycle. I hit legs today and front squatted 145x12, 155x10, 165x8, 170x8, 180x6. Afterwards did deadlifts at 210x12, 225x10, 240x8 , 240x8. Finished up with lunges and hypers and calves.

my goal is to finish front squats at 195/200x6 and deadlifts at 260x8 on week 5. Of course these are all goals within this cycle with all the upfront higher rep squat and deadlift work first, not true maxes.

It’s actually been a while like over a year since I truly have maxed out. Been enjoying the 6-12 reps for the last year teetering my sets up and down each cycle.

Last edited:

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My nutrition is pretty steady as well;

breakfast- inmy truck on my way to work, 2oz of ham, 3oz of turkey, cheese stick, 2 eggs, 1 cup of oats, coffee

snack- 2 pieces Ezekiel bread and an apple

lunch- salad with 4-5ozof chicke or steak, 1.5cups of a rice and sweet Potatoe mix

snack- 1 cup cottage cheese, 1 cup frozen fruit, 2 tbsp of granola, chicken saisge

Dinner- whatever we are having that night. If bulking which I am I eat more carbs and if cutting more veggies.

I drink a protein shake 4x a week after workouts. I will continue to up the carbs every other week right now with more oats, rice, or MRP instead of protein shake. Been bulking for 2 months and going till end of April.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Foxxx what’s your protein count? Depending on that I might consider more protein before more carbs.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Foxxx what’s your protein count? Depending on that I might consider more protein before more carbs.
Yea I didn't want to be the first to say anything..what are your goals because if it's to bulk I don't think you're eating enough especially protein

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
what I laid out is 160 protein, 245 carbs, and 62 fat, 2170 calories. This is all before dinner, since dinner is different each night I’m thinking it’s another 30 of protein and another 500 calories. Also, I forgot to add this into my macros but I also eat 1 cup of Kelloggs and 1 cup almond milk before bed.

even if my dinner calcs are off I’m still at least BW in protein each day.

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
With the after dinner meal I’m at 168 protein, 275 carbs, 64 fat, and 2344 calories. All this is before dinner is added.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well I guess if your reaching your goals then all good...it's just the bodybuilder in me😂

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m open to recommendations, I’m gonna bump calories again in the next week or so. I usually bump with more carbs, you think more protein is needed?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
when I was looking up protein I came up low but with dinner and everything 190 isn’t bad for 171 pounds. My suspicions started from your weight/BF #s which if you do the math shows that your bulk has only added fat, but probably the BF measurements are off. If you have had consistent strength gains then things are going well. Personally I would take carbs down and protein up so they’re 1:1 but I am biased against carbs since I get fat quickly on them. For myself anyway Kelloggs (cereal?) before bed is just asking for fat gain (when you could be having sweet potatoes and veggies earlier in the day to hit the same grams of carbs).
But I don’t know your dietary needs, just my perspective

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm kind of surprised you're gaining weight at 2344 calories I guess if you add the additional 500 calories for the dinner you may be able to get there.... but even that isn't much. Depends how many calories you burn though. I'm assuming you're not doing any cardio?

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Would like to hear any input about what else to eat, change, etc… I added in the after dinner meal just to get more calories in. It can be whatever is best/better. I have been upping carbs each week little by little. That’s how I didn’t last bulk. Before 2022 I maintained a weight of like 166-168 never ate bread, pasta, etc… so this is a lot of carbs for me.

would like to hear from others what has worked onabulk, I have two months left so would like to get up to 176 in the
Morning. That’s a 10lb increase from where I started.

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm kind of surprised you're gaining weight at 2344 calories I guess if you add the additional 500 calories for the dinner you may be able to get there.... but even that isn't much. Depends how many calories you burn though. I'm assuming you're not doing any cardio?
I don’t do cardio but work in construction. I walk in average about 7000-7500 steps a day in the winter usually more like 8500-9000 in warmer months.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
To me what would make sense is to scale total calories as you gain weight, and scale protein proportionally. Why only scale up carbs as your weight increases?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Would like to hear any input about what else to eat, change, etc… I added in the after dinner meal just to get more calories in. It can be whatever is best/better. I have been upping carbs each week little by little. That’s how I didn’t last bulk. Before 2022 I maintained a weight of like 166-168 never ate bread, pasta, etc… so this is a lot of carbs for me.

would like to hear from others what has worked onabulk, I have two months left so would like to get up to 176 in the
Morning. That’s a 10lb increase from where I started.
Today I ate 4500 calories 589 grams carbs 364 grams protein and 96 grams fat and I'm starting a cut, I need thus much because of my warehouse job..this is just an example of how important nutrition is, i get to work early to eat, and every break and lunch us 8 oz of meat, 2 cups of rice and veggies just an example I'm not trying to be a dick or show off but i just think most people under eat on a bulk and over eat on a diet

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don’t do cardio but work in construction. I walk in average about 7000-7500 steps a day in the winter usually more like 8500-9000 in warmer months.
You know your own maintenance calories better than I do. Not saying it's not enough calories... just seemed low. Definitely wouldn't be enough for me on a bulk but everyone is different.

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’ve been one day off on my count so today is day 12 of 5 pumps Ultrahard, 1 stanoplex, 5 pumps hyperion, 1 somatozine, and 5g of creatine a day. I will go to day 21 then probably start to mess with the somatozine and maybe up the stanoplex to 2 caps pre workout and 3 days of 1 cap.

hit upper body this morning and everything was clicking and felt good. I’m in week 3 of a 5/6 week strength block. I’ll see how the rest of the week goes, not sure if it was the supplements starting to kick or I’m thinking more likely just one of those good days.

Supersetted BB Bench with BB Rows for sets of 12,10,8,8,6. The did DB overhead press supersetted with Lat. Pulldown for sets of 14,12,12,10. Then dips/DB seal row variation for two sets of max reps, I like to get around 15-20reps/set for two sets. Finished with skull crushers/BB Curls for 3 sets of 20.

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What do you guys eat on a bulk? I try to make my eating pretty healthy whether I’m gaining orLosing weight. So far I’ve been gaining at a pace I’m ok with but know from the last time that I’m going to need to go up in calories again next week, Goal is still to get to 176lbs by the end of April. That’s a 10lb gain from when I started.

im interested in how you guys structure your meals as well, timing, macros, etc… Bulking is new for me so I’m learning as I go. Cutting weight is easier for me as ive always been lean around that 167-170

Last edited: