Ultra Hard MK677 Cycle

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Calories is totally dependent on your BMR and daily activity

Macros depends on what works for you but I am a fan of 40/40/20 I think if carbs are higher it’s not helping… only needed if you are compensating for an active lifestyle.

I do 5 meals per day but bulking I would do 6. When I was enhanced bulking back in the day I would take protein to 300-350g per day but in retrospect it was probably excessive. My experience taking carbs over 400 was quick fat gain but I’m an outlier there and I can get away with very few calories whether bulking or cutting (endomorph)

My most valuable finding for myself anyway over years of training is to bias heavy carb intake pre and post workout and aim for fewer carbs later in the day (switch to veggies and fats).

S

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
When I was enhanced bulking back in the day I would take protein to 300-350g per day but in retrospect it was probably excessive.
People still pound away the protein like this. I've tried it and it never did anything for me. Anything above 250g of protein was just a waste for me.

S

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My experience taking carbs over 400 was quick fat gain but I’m an outlier there and I can get away with very few calories whether bulking or cutting (endomorph)
Sometimes I feel like people who are on low carb diets and then transition to eating carbs think that they are gaining fat when it's really just water weight. If you're on keto and then you start eating carbs it can sometimes seem like you just gained a bunch of fat if you look at the scale or even in the mirror but it's really glycogen. I am not saying this pertains to you, however it's something that seems to be common when people transition from keto to carbs and in 1 week they think they gained a bunch of fat.

M

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Calories is totally dependent on your BMR and daily activity

Macros depends on what works for you but I am a fan of 40/40/20 I think if carbs are higher it’s not helping… only needed if you are compensating for an active lifestyle.

I do 5 meals per day but bulking I would do 6. When I was enhanced bulking back in the day I would take protein to 300-350g per day but in retrospect it was probably excessive. My experience taking carbs over 400 was quick fat gain but I’m an outlier there and I can get away with very few calories whether bulking or cutting (endomorph)

My most valuable finding for myself anyway over years of training is to bias heavy carb intake pre and post workout and aim for fewer carbs later in the day (switch to veggies and fats).
Doing 50/30/20 but I'm pushing close to a gram of gear a week and its only the beginning...

F

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I know carbs are protein sparing and as I bump calories I always bumped the carbs. Since I was hitting 1x BW in protein I figured I was good there and the easiest way to get in more calories was through carbs. My next bump was going to be to add more oatmeal in the morning and rice/sweet potatoes at lunch. Then in 2 weeks I was going to switch from a protein shake to MRP shake, 1 scoop after workouts for the added carbs/calories. I can always add in a protein shake each day for more protein as well, currently I only
Drink one after workouts 4x a week.

F

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m sitting at 168 protein, 275 carbs, and 65 fat for a total of 2348 calories before dinner. I need to add more calories next week, where and what would you add it to?

what do others typically do for bulks for duration and total increase in weight. I’m aiming at 4 months total and 10lb. I’m 2 months inand around 5lbs up, I’m also not on anything other than what I am taking in this log.

M

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yes each Sunday. I meal prep for M-F breakfast, snacks and lunch
Those "snacks" need
to turn into meals..so on Sunday i bake 10 pounds of chicken, 3 pounds of top sirloin, I have frozen tilapia filets and I take 2 of those out every morning so they're thawed when I get home. That lasts until Thursday, so Thursday night I bake another 5 pounds of chicken to get me through till Sunday, 5 pounds of boneless skinless chicken breast only takes an hour to bake on a baking sheet I cool my rice daily and have instant oatmeal packets in my bag, I work 10-12 hour days in a warehouse and I'm able to get in 3600 calories before I get home and go to the gym. You can also hard boil an 18 pack of eggs, mine just never turn out right

M

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I spend a lot of money on gear and growth hormone so I'm not gonna let it go to waste by not eating right

F

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 14 of this 8 week run. Currently in week 3 of a 5/6 week strength cycle, leaning towards pushing it to 6 weeks. I’m going to be adding more calories next week, I bought a bunch of extra chicken and pork chops to increase protein intake next week, especially around my mid morning meal. I’ll run macros and update this weekend.

Hit lower body today and it felt friggin great. That’s two awesome Workouts this week, weights were just moving no grinding at all.

Back Squats- 175x12, 190x10, 200x8, 210x8, 220x6, next week the goal is to hit 215-220x8 and 230x6.

then did 4 sets of SLDL supersetted with calf raises and finished with hypers supersetted with lunges.

My lower body days are pretty much the same every cycle except a change in reps. Squat variation for 5 sets followed by deadlift variation for 4 sets and calf for 4 sets followed by hypers/lunges for 3 sets.

F

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Woke up today with much less soreness than in previous weeks. Back squats always seem to get me. I can definitely Definetly feel the legs were worked and overall body fatigue but not in a run down beat down way which it can be sometimes. Hitting upper body this afternoon.

F

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Day 16, weighed in at 170.6 this morning and 13.7 BF. Body fat fluctuates anyways plus I’m just using a handheld device, just a means to help track.

Anyways, it looks like the UltraHARD is only going to last like 3 weeks or so. Ive we doing 5 pumps a day and am down to 40 pumps left. Anyone else run into this issue??

did upper body yesterday and felt good. BB Seates oPress SS with 1-arm rows for 5 sets. Then did a very small incline DB Bench SS with Lat Pulldowns for 4 sets, then did dips and wide grip BB Rows for 2 sets and finished up with 3 sets of biceps and triceps. Overall felt very good and numbers continue to progress as they should. Going into week 4 of my strength cycle tomorrow, now the real work begins trying to it hit my nuMbers on set 4 and 5.

F

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anyone run short on their Ultrahard bottle? No way is this gonna last me 4-weeks at 5 pumps a day.
Day 17 today of the Ultrahard, MK, and Stanoplex. Focus at workouts has been on point. I’m in week 4 of a 6 week strength cycle.

Hit front squats at 150x12, 160x10, 170x8, 180x8, 190x6. Then did deadlifts at 215x12, 230x10, 240x8, 250x8. Then Did some caves, lunges, and hypers. Weighed in at 170.6 on Saturday. All weights are on the up and up each week and going to do 6 weeks instead
Of a 5 week strength cycle.

added in more rice and protein starting this week as well.

F

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Today is day 22 of this run. All is feeling good. I bumped up the calories at the begginning of the week and will hold this for two weeks before bumping up again. I’m going to increase somatozine to two caps 3 days a week and 1 cap the other fours days then starting week 5 will bump up stanoplex to 2 caps preworkout, and 1 cap the other 3 days.

The one thing I noticed is my recovery is better, I’m just not as beat up especially after squats. The other thing is that I’m really geared up for workouts right now. Not sure if it’s the cycle or just my mindset but workouts have been good.

Hit lower body the other day and will hit up upper today.

All in all I’m likely where I’m at with this.