• Established
Nice workout, and congrats on your PR (decline.) :D :thumbsup:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Nice workout, and congrats on your PR (decline.) :D :thumbsup:
I just wanted to thank you for checking in on my log ,but not only mine you make sure to keep track of everyones Golden Finish expereince. This says alot about you and your company I really appreciate your dedicaton.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to thank you for checking in on my log ,but not only mine you make sure to keep track of everyones Golden Finish expereince. This says alot about you and your company I really appreciate your dedicaton.
Hey thanks alot man!!! I believe in the products and know that they work so thats why I follow through (plus its alot of fun! lol) ... and I really appreciate your detailed and steadily kept log. :D Keep up the great work!!! :thumbsup:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Hey thanks alot man!!! I believe in the products and know that they work so thats why I follow through (plus its alot of fun! lol) ... and I really appreciate your detailed and steadily kept log. :D Keep up the great work!!! :thumbsup:
No problem man I'll keep rockn!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Day 11

Well i have to be honest with you i'm half way through my GF and I'm getting kinda sad it's almost over. (lol) Im feeling stronger and more ready for gym than ever before I owe this to Golden Finish. Today was shoulder day and I tried to pound them.

MILITARY PRESS 4X12 100LB, 2X10 135LB
LAT. RAISES 25LBX10,30LBX10,35LBX6,40LBX6
FRONT RAISE 4X10 30LB

BB LAT ROWS 4X10 95LB
REVERSE PEC DEC 4X15 100LB
MACH. SHRUGS 4X10 (HOLD 3SEC) 100LB

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Morning After

Zero pain 100% recovery I dont have in shoulder issues to talk about. Golden Finish is doing its job and doing it well!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Day 12

Today is back day and every thing was all good felt very energetic .I hit it pretty hard and damn was i thirsty aftward and Golden Finish quenched it well...lol
low row 4x10
pull downs 4x10
pull ups 4x10
deadlift 4x10
t-bar 4x10

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Morning After

No pain t speak of today.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Looks like hard workouts and no DOMs to speak of... a winning combination!!!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY 13

Today i hit the bi's and tri's. I felt real good today recovery has been coming so quikly I almost think I could hit some body parts twce a week.

BI'S
ST. CURLS 4X10 25LB
HAMMER CURLS 4X10 30LB
USED LOW ROW FOR BI CURLS 4X10 50LB
21's STANDING DROP SET 50,40,30LB
21's SEATED DROP SET 50,40,30LB

TRI's
WEIGHTED DIPS 4X10 40,65,90LB
SEATED MACH. DIPS 3X20 130LB
BEHIND HEAD TRI EXT 4X10 70LB
CLOSE GRIP BENCH 45LB's 100X

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Morning After

Anothr morning without D.O.M.'S and i'm loving it. No tricep pain like last weak either I'm telling u this stuff really works.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I"ve been hitting bodyparts twice a week lately actually :)

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
I"ve been hitting bodyparts twice a week lately actually :)
I just wanted to know when this runs out if theres any chance you can get me a discount for ordering some more.I'm a GOLDEN FINISH true beleiver now and dont wanna workout without it..

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY 14

Today is monday so i started my week off lke every other with chest.Today i hit the upper chest entire workout.I also am starting a ab routine that will be done every day or every other depending on recovery. Took my GF as usual about half hour out gym with no stomach problems.

INCLINE BENCH 5X10 135LB
INCLINE DB FLY 4X15 25LB
INCLINE DB PRESS 4X20 50LB
PEC DEC UPPER HANDLES 4X10 100,110LB

ROPE CRUNCHS 3X10 150LB
TORSO MACH. 40LB 3X20 EACH SIDE
AB CURL MACH 3X20 70,85,100LB
HANG PAR. LEG RAISES 3X10

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Morning After

Beleive it or not no pain today, but i do expect some upper chest pain later in evenin for some reason it allways sneaks up. I vry surprised I'm having no ab pain at sence I honestly have'nt trained them for at least 6 months.The recovery im experiecing is amazing to say the least, Golden Finish will become a stable supplement from now on in my cabinet.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
DAY 14

Today is monday so i started my week off lke every other with chest.Today i hit the upper chest entire workout.I also am starting a ab routine that will be done every day or every other depending on recovery. Took my GF as usual about half hour out gym with no stomach problems.

INCLINE BENCH 5X10 135LB
INCLINE DB FLY 4X15 25LB
INCLINE DB PRESS 4X20 50LB
PEC DEC UPPER HANDLES 4X10 100,110LB

ROPE CRUNCHS 3X10 150LB
TORSO MACH. 40LB 3X20 EACH SIDE
AB CURL MACH 3X20 70,85,100LB
HANG PAR. LEG RAISES 3X10
Looks good. Upper chest & abs = my two weak points

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Looks good. Upper chest & abs = my two weak points
My chest is my weaker one I've tryed everything and really cant get it no bigger. Although I'm gonna stgart using a wider grip on my bench presses for next month and see what happens. I hav'nt worked abs for months so they should really respond fast.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
My chest is my weaker one I've tryed everything and really cant get it no bigger. Although I'm gonna stgart using a wider grip on my bench presses for next month and see what happens. I hav'nt worked abs for months so they should really respond fast.
Yeah - my back is weaker, perhaps thats why i like working it so much is because it shows the best improvement. i'd say good to go with the wide grip bench. also try hitting it with pushups at the end of a workout. the high rep will stimulate slow twitch muscle fibers

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Yeah - my back is weaker, perhaps thats why i like working it so much is because it shows the best improvement. i'd say good to go with the wide grip bench. also try hitting it with pushups at the end of a workout. the high rep will stimulate slow twitch muscle fibers
Well you know me i'll accept all the free tips I can get..lol Actually already thought about finishing chest day with incline/decline/flat push ups....jus wondern a good rep and set range to aim for? Theres never seems to be enough time or energy for all the things i wanna do. But i've only been training for 6 months and have made tremendous gains actually up 37 pounds from day I started. It just gonna take more time to see the gains i want,but Im very impatient..lmao

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY 15

Today was leg day and i did'nt get to spend as much time as usual with my workout cause of kids first football practice. Regaurdless I still feel I hit every thing decent enough. I took my GF about 30 mins out an man was it good..lol

SQUATS 7X10 100,115,135,150,135,115,100LB
LEG CURL HAM 3X25 100LB
LEG EXT 3X10 60LB
CALVE MACH. 5X15 100LB

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Morning After
I'm feeling a lil pain on the out-side of quads but nothing serious just a little discomfort. Even with this recovery has been coming faster than ever.Usally pin i i actually even get any only last one day and its not been to bad.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Well you know me i'll accept all the free tips I can get..lol Actually already thought about finishing chest day with incline/decline/flat push ups....jus wondern a good rep and set range to aim for? Theres never seems to be enough time or energy for all the things i wanna do. But i've only been training for 6 months and have made tremendous gains actually up 37 pounds from day I started. It just gonna take more time to see the gains i want,but Im very impatient..lmao
I'd go till failure with the pushups, and do 5 sets.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY 16

Today i think I went alil accesive with my shoulder routine, but I had so much energy I said what the heck.Also threw in the abs for few sets. GF was taken as usual but did experience alil stomach bloat today for some reason after a hour it was gone and i ate the sh*t out sum chicken and rice.

SHOULDER PRESS MACHINE 6X10 2*90,2*180,1*230,1*250
LAT RAISES 3X10 25LB
SIDE HAMMER RAISE 3X20 15LB
FRONT RAISES 3X10 25LB
ROPE SHOULDER PULLS WITH ROPE: (upper 3x15) (lower3x15) 100lb
BB ROW 3X10 95LB
30LB BB ST. FRONT RAISES 3X15
REVERSE PEC-DEC 3X10 100LB

DECLINE SIT-UPS WEIGHTED 25LB 3X10
KNEE RAISES 3X10
PAR LEG RAISES 3X10
AB MACH DROP SET 3X10 115,100,85LB

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Morning After

I'm experiencng zero DOM's from my shoulder and ab workout ,but for some dang reason every part of my quads are sore ass ever like I totally killed them and its 2 days later and still hurtng.I did'nt think I hit them that hard I guess it was the 7 sets of BB squat ass to floor that did the trick,hopefully this means there gonna grow cause if not this really sucks..lmao

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout. If your going to single out shoulders for a workout it's best to hit them hard like you did

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Nice workout. If your going to single out shoulders for a workout it's best to hit them hard like you did
Well I seemed full of energy and thought screw it lets push it a lil and to tell you the truth with no DOM's i dont think i hit them hard enough or this GF is bout it,bout it! (lol)

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY 17

Hit the back today and hit it hard with nearly no rest in between sets. My recovery has been great other than that damn leg day..lol

LAT PULLDOWN WIDE DROP SET 5X10 160,150,140,120,100LB
LAT PD (IN PULL UP POSITION) SAME AS ^

LAT MACHINE DROP SET 4X10 250,180,140,90LB
LOW ROW DROP SET 4X10 150,130,110,100LB
DB ROW 3X10 EACH 75LB
BB SHRUGS 10X10 135,145,165,185,225LB

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Morning After

Not much pain to sspeak of just a lil sore when i push on lats,but thats a good thing i think..lol

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Finally got my before pic up too for this log on page one,hopefully by the end of this GF i'll have made progress.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
DAY 18

Today i hit bi's and tri's,but did'nt have much time cause we were leaving town. Took my GF as usual andas allways great tasting really grew on me.
BI'S
ST. CURLS 4X10 25LB
HAMMER CURLS 4X10 30LB
21's STANDING DROP SET 60,40,30LB
21's SEATED DROP SET 60,40,30LB

TRI's
WEIGHTED DIPS 4X10 40,65,90LB
SEATED MACH. DIPS 3X20 140LB
BEHIND HEAD TRI EXT 4X10 70LB

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Morning After

Did'nt have any DOM's, but did'nt expect to sence work out was so short..:sad:

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Day 19

Mon, and its chest day. Kids got football practice tonie so my gym time will be limited.I ended up only getting 40 mins so i stuck with the DB'S for entire workout.

FLAT BENCH DB 4X10 50,75,80,90LB AND FINISHED WITH 95's for4 reps
FLAT DB FLYS 5X10 25LB'S
PEC-DEC 5X10 105,120,135,150

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Morning After
Only noticed some slight pain in chest,which is very surprising sence workout did'nt seem to full.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Well 2marrow will be my last day posts for this log. I will finish log up with final review and before and after pics.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Day 20

Gym time was cut short again because of football practice,i'm gonna have to find a solution to this problem ,but have no clue what yet.lol Today using my final dose of GOLDEN FININSH i ended my last log day on legs,which turned out good for me sence I see most my pain on day after.

40DEGREE PRESS 4X10 200,290,380LB

SQAUT MACH(NOT RACK) 4X10 200,290LB
LEG EXT MACH 4X10 70LB (1MIN BREAK)
CALVE MACH 10X12 105LB FOR 5 AND 150LB*5

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Morning After

Only noticed some slight pain still in chest,which is very surprising sence workout did'nt seem to full. As for my legs no pain yet,but i'm sure its to come the following day,but hopefully not.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
GOLDEN FINISH REVIEW
TASTE:8/10 Well the taste is unique, but not in a bad way. It might take some people by surprise but then become very tasty as it did for me. I began to crave it before workout was even over.
MIXABILITY:10/10 I had no problem at all mixing this even though its 3 large scoops. I even got away with using less water to mix it cause i can't take down the recommended 20oz directly after working out.
SERVING SIZE: 10/10 Well it states you get 20 servngs ,but i feel its close to 25 maybe more. I ended up getting a solid 4 weeks worth and some left over.
PRICE:6/10 I know this is a lower score ,but the average price of this stuff is 39.99 plus shipping. Although the price is a lil high you do get a heck of alot of product and your paying the money for a good product which balances it all out some what.
RECOVERY:8/10 First off recovery was great some days was better than others, but for most part recovery was very quick. It took about a consistant week of dosing before I really noticed the effect after that it was very strong. The only days I wish I had more recovery was the day after leg day. I did'nt expect it to take all of the DOM's cause I really try and hit them hard.
OVERALL: Well the big question is would "I BUY THIS PRODUCT?" and the plain and simple answer is YES. I noticed a huge change in my bodys capability to recover while using this product and would'nt want to go back to not having it. I'm actually in the process of talking RR into helpn a brother out with a discount. Most logs people run you see the use of product while its free and then never here another word about it, but with GF you will definatly see this stay in my supplement cabinet. A great product by a great company. Thanks again RR for trusting me to run a solid log for you guys and remember anytime in the future you need some more logging I'm your man. Would love to get my hands on some more CL products.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Before and after pics 2marrow!!!!!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
GOLDEN FINISH REVIEW
TASTE:8/10 Well the taste is unique, but not in a bad way. It might take some people by surprise but then become very tasty as it did for me. I began to crave it before workout was even over.
MIXABILITY:10/10 I had no problem at all mixing this even though its 3 large scoops. I even got away with using less water to mix it cause i can't take down the recommended 20oz directly after working out.
SERVING SIZE: 10/10 Well it states you get 20 servngs ,but i feel its close to 25 maybe more. I ended up getting a solid 4 weeks worth and some left over.
PRICE:6/10 I know this is a lower score ,but the average price of this stuff is 39.99 plus shipping. Although the price is a lil high you do get a heck of alot of product and your paying the money for a good product which balances it all out some what.
RECOVERY:8/10 First off recovery was great some days was better than others, but for most part recovery was very quick. It took about a consistant week of dosing before I really noticed the effect after that it was very strong. The only days I wish I had more recovery was the day after leg day. I did'nt expect it to take all of the DOM's cause I really try and hit them hard.
OVERALL: Well the big question is would "I BUY THIS PRODUCT?" and the plain and simple answer is YES. I noticed a huge change in my bodys capability to recover while using this product and would'nt want to go back to not having it. I'm actually in the process of talking RR into helpn a brother out with a discount. Most logs people run you see the use of product while its free and then never here another word about it, but with GF you will definatly see this stay in my supplement cabinet. A great product by a great company. Thanks again RR for trusting me to run a solid log for you guys and remember anytime in the future you need some more logging I'm your man. Would love to get my hands on some more CL products.

Awesome review bud!!!!! :thumbsup: We'll definitely have you in mind for future logs I can tell you that!!! I really enjoyed the extra effort you put into this log, with the colors and details. It made following along very easy and clear!

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Awards
  • Established
Awesome review bud!!!!! :thumbsup: We'll definitely have you in mind for future logs I can tell you that!!! I really enjoyed the extra effort you put into this log, with the colors and details. It made following along very easy and clear!
Yeah i guess everyone here is getting to know that the bright colors is jj20's thing. I dont mind putting the lil extra effort mainly because i want to show my appreciation to you guys and I like to log gives me sumtn to look at week to week to see if ive progressed. Thanks for keeping me in mind for future logs you know ill do my very best.