• Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just finished my tub of all out sweat today so I’m thinking of buying a bottle or two of this to run and log myself.
ready to lean out.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well ladies, looks like I'm going out for steaks and cakes this weekend
Cheesecake Factory is a good place for that :)

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I gotta be honest, I always felt cheesecake factory was extremely overrated, but I also grew up in restaurants so I'm a little picky and a little biased

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I can eat anything and enjoy it, but not many things give me that wow factor where I'm like, **** ya I'm coming back here again lol

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I can eat anything and enjoy it, but not many things give me that wow factor where I'm like, **** ya I'm coming back here again lol
Maybe you're not ordering the right cheesecake ;)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Maybe you're not ordering the right cheesecake ;)
My cousins and uncles are chefs, my one cousin Anthony makes some of the best cheesecakes I've tasted anywhere. So that's the problem. For me cheesecake factory can't compete with his.

It's like going to McDonald's after getting use to a 5 star steak house.

It's good, but it's still McDonald's.

I can just tell the difference between home made recipes and chain restaurant recipes.

Can't explain it, or maybe I can.

Imagine your mother or grandma makes you a birthday cake from scratch every year, and then someone tells you, go get the plain Walmart cake, it's the same thing.

But You know it's not gonna be the same lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So here's the deal fellas, Im fighting off something, bad sore throat and my temperature is 100.1 today. Hopefully I'm better by Monday so I can get the ball rolling but in the event I need a few more days off the gym il hold off till later in the week.

Sore throat, stuffed nose and no appetite today or yesterday. Been forcing down whatever I can.

Multiple covid tests came back negative. I'm thinking bad sinus infection.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So here's the deal fellas, Im fighting off something, bad sore throat and my temperature is 100.1 today. Hopefully I'm better by Monday so I can get the ball rolling but in the event I need a few more days off the gym il hold off till later in the week.

Sore throat, stuffed nose and no appetite today or yesterday. Been forcing down whatever I can.

Multiple covid tests came back negative. I'm thinking bad sinus infection.
Sounds good bro. This actually happened to our last logger. Wait a few days until you feel better. Dope pic too! Get some rest and link up the log when you guys can

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sounds good bro. This actually happened to our last logger. Wait a few days until you feel better. Dope pic too! Get some rest and link up the log when you guys can
I really like the logo and color of the shirt, black and yellow like Wu-Tang, ya I'm old lol.

Do you guys make these in tank tops because il definitely buy this exact shirt as a tank!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Supplement timing is going to be perfect on this one, bottle says 2 caps, 2x a day 4-6 hours apart.

My boxing workouts are typically at 4pm, and then I will do some bodybuilding style weight training 4.5-5 hours later 3-4 times a week. Very excited to start this, hopefully I can shake whatever this is soon.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So I thought I'd ask here before I start my log in a few days, but can anyone point me to some good reading material on 7 keto dhea and arachidonic acid? Maybe medical related?

I'm seeing that 7 keto dhea is positive effects on insulin sensitivity and may lower systolic blood pressure? That sounds awesome!

Anyone got anything worth reading?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So I thought I'd ask here before I start my log in a few days, but can anyone point me to some good reading material on 7 keto dhea and arachidonic acid? Maybe medical related?

I'm seeing that 7 keto dhea is positive effects on insulin sensitivity and may lower systolic blood pressure? That sounds awesome!

Anyone got anything worth reading?
If you scroll toward the bottom of the page here (https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/ultimate-r-andro-by-hard-rock-supplements) there is a "Sources" section which will direct you to a few good articles.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Mine is up as well, didn't start the product yet, I'm hoping to feel good enough tomorrow to start. Should be at least good enough to lift some weights

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Log is up!

Mine is up as well, didn't start the product yet, I'm hoping to feel good enough tomorrow to start. Should be at least good enough to lift some weights
Looking forward to seeing the results you guys get on this product!

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ultimate R-Andro by Hard Rock Supplements
Logging Opportunity
View attachment 217839

There are cutting supplements and then there is Ultimate R-Andro by Hard Rock Supplements. Hard Rock Supplements took the original proven and successful R-Andro Shred formula and after extensive R&D created Ultimate R-Andro, making it even more potent, and more effective! Fusing together 3 effective, powerful and high dosed ingredients, Ultimate R Andro cuts through the B.S. and delivers results! This formula boasts big doses of Androsterone, 7-KETO and Arachidonic Acid.

https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/ultimate-r-andro-by-hard-rock-supplements

LOGGERS WANTED

Strong Supplement Shop is looking for (3) members to log a bottle of the Ultimate R-Andro by Hard Rock Supplements. Loggers must be in U.S. and able to update the log 3-4x a week.

To enter, comment that you’re interested in being a logger and tell us why you want to log a bottle of Ultimate R-Andro!
Shocked absolutely no one has asked this yet, but why is the AA in ultimate R andro so drastically underdosed. The write up mentions using “1500mg” like they did in the Tampa Study. But the Tampa study used an oil blend standardized to 40% AA. Thats 600mg off AA per day. Powdered AA is standardized to 10% which equals 150mg of AA per day. U’d have to take 16 caps to get the recommended amount of AA

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shocked absolutely no one has asked this yet, but why is the AA in ultimate R andro so drastically underdosed. The write up mentions using “1500mg” like they did in the Tampa Study. But the Tampa study used an oil blend standardized to 40% AA. Thats 600mg off AA per day. Powdered AA is standardized to 10% which equals 150mg of AA per day. U’d have to take 16 caps to get the recommended amount of AA
The product is getting amazing feedback on the logs. The ara dose is still high enough to provide great acute effects. Products like the last rendition of morphobolic had 1500mg powder and everyone raves about it (and Ben knows how to formulate). I wouldn’t say it’s so drastically underdosed either. People take a lot of powdered ara products dosed less than ours and feedback is great (enhanced is one that comes to mind). I agree x gels or something would be a nice compliment if someone wanted but based on the feedback it’s definitely not necessary.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The product is getting amazing feedback on the logs. The ara dose is still high enough to provide great acute effects. Products like the last rendition of morphobolic had 1500mg powder and everyone raves about it (and Ben knows how to formulate). I wouldn’t say it’s so drastically underdosed either. People take a lot of powdered ara products dosed less than ours and feedback is great (enhanced is one that comes to mind). I agree x gels or something would be a nice compliment if someone wanted but based on the feedback it’s definitely not necessary.
Case in point.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m not doubting the feedback but I would wager that its the Androsterone doing the heavy lifting and most responsible for the amazing feedback. The ARA is simply too underdosed to be giving “amazing” benefits. I like Hard Rock products but to say you’re using the studied dose of an ingredient in your formula knowing that you aren’t is not a good look. Anyone who is taking this believing they are getting a full dose of ARA is being mislead and quite frankly, that’s trash. I’m a consumer of supplements like the rest of you and we should all want integrity behind our supplements but to each their own. You guys enjoy.

Last edited:
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’m not doubting the feedback but I would wager that its the Androsterone doing the heavy lifting and most responsible for the amazing feedback. The ARA is simply too underdosed to be giving “amazing” benefits. I like Hard Rock products but to say you’re using the studied dose of an ingredient in your formula knowing that you aren’t is not a good look. Anyone who is taking this believing they are getting a full dose of ARA is being mislead and quite frankly, that’s trash. I’m a consumer of supplements like the rest of you and we should all want integrity behind our supplements but to each their own. You guys enjoy.
I understand what your saying. We have exclusives with hard rock and I am personally a fan of all their products. I have not used this yet but plan on doing so asap. I don’t think hard rock is intentionally misleading anyone just like Ben from morphogen would not intentionally mislead someone. They just happen to use the 1500mg.

I know it’s been said that most powder is 10% standardized but that doesn’t always have to be the case. We don’t know what their standardization is tbh. I can try and find out but again, even if it is 10% the product still works, it is still providing great effects and yielding results.

Some people get a good pump on 4 grams of citrulline and others need 8 grams to feel it. Some people run 300mg of epiandro and some people run a gram. Just because the dose is *possibly* less than the study doesn’t negate the product is still producing great results. Hope this makes sense

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's a good question. I'm using the product and I like it. While I was watching my food closely body composition changes were very noticeable and now that I'm eating more strength increases are more noticeable then anything. But it's very possible that the other ingredients are responsible for those changes.

I was told by many that ara makes you very sore and I've got no Noticable increase in soreness.

I'm still like the product regardless

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's a good question. I'm using the product and I like it. While I was watching my food closely body composition changes were very noticeable and now that I'm eating more strength increases are more noticeable then anything. But it's very possible that the other ingredients are responsible for those changes.

I was told by many that ara makes you very sore and I've got no Noticable increase in soreness.

I'm still like the product regardless
Yes, ara causes a big increase in muscle soreness.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just asking out of ignorance, is there a synergistic effect with the ARA and Androsterone in anyway, or was ARA added more for this just to assist in increasing size? If there is a synergistic effect IE... 1+1=3 then effective dose might not be required. If not then curious what the powder extract % would be.

Another consideration is if the ARA is dosed so that when people inevitably double the dose which happens probably 90% of the time that ARA is not overdosed? Just a thought.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strong Supplement Semi-annual sale tomorrow! Not sure if R-andro is gonna be on there but should be a lot of goodies for anyone interested. I’ll post the banner and code tomorrow when it drops

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Strong Supplement Semi-annual sale tomorrow! Not sure if R-andro is gonna be on there but should be a lot of goodies for anyone interested. I’ll post the banner and code tomorrow when it drops
Definitely a great opportunity to stock up for the year as well!

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just asking out of ignorance, is there a synergistic effect with the ARA and Androsterone in anyway, or was ARA added more for this just to assist in increasing size? If there is a synergistic effect IE... 1+1=3 then effective dose might not be required. If not then curious what the powder extract % would be.

Another consideration is if the ARA is dosed so that when people inevitably double the dose which happens probably 90% of the time that ARA is not overdosed? Just a thought.
Interesting question as aas on their own already increase inflammation within the body significantly. Does the specificity of ara targeting inflammation in the muscle have a synergistic effect?
and if so, how’s this going you affect cholesterol, which already rises due to the increased inflammation in the body from aas….🤔