Ultimate cut by the original big green man

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
The lady at walmart ripped a loud one . Looked around to see who heard it and ripped another 2nd one sounded juicy.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Today went for lunch with wifey now plannimg out doses . What u guys think about dosing clen and t3 at the same time ?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't help you with this one but I like to see what my brothers are taking, the gains are truly amazing!
Kind of a hobby, guys will ask me questions at the gym and if i don't know i can find out on here. they are amazed that I know so much and I don't use them.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Today went for lunch with wifey now plannimg out doses . What u guys think about dosing clen and t3 at the same time ?
Clen is much more acute so timing can make a diff. T3 not as much but preferably early in the day and not with a meal

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Clen is much more acute so timing can make a diff. T3 not as much but preferably early in the day and not with a meal
I heard people dosing .25 ml 2x a day . Im at .3 and think its wonderful.
Also cut back on cals and monitoring fats . Wish I could put together a solid diet . I always get side tracked lol

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
Hulk this tread is no differnt then the last... I wanted to see some more on workouts and you jabbing needels in ya arse

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Hulk this tread is no differnt then the last... I wanted to see some more on workouts and you jabbing needels in ya arse
I just started this dammit ... I have been really busy running my store plus working haha . I will upload diet goals workouts and feelings tonight. Today was 1st day t3 and clen

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wow...just had to go thru 4 pages to get caught up....:sick:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
And best part is I haven't listed diet or workouts yet ! ... aerosmith dream onnnnnnnnn just rocked out in my home gym
train kept a rollin...my favorite by aerosmith.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How bout BAD moon rising CCR ???? I effin love them
you don't hear about them much today, but in the words of trump---they were huuuuge back in the day!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol yoooooouuuuj
give TRAIN KEPT A ROLLIN a listen...I think you will like it. old aerosmith used to rock out...get your wings is by far my favorite album by them!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I heard that b4
I don't know why Caitlin jenner gets so much credit for being an ugly woman...steven tyler was doing it 40 years ago----dude looks like a lady:toofunny:

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I don't know why Caitlin jenner gets so much credit for being an ugly woman...steven tyler was doing it 40 years ago----dude looks like a lady:toofunny:
I just realized last night that the Halloween movie with Michael Myers took place in Indiana around the time you were like seven years old

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just realized last night that the Halloween movie with Michael Myers took place in Indiana around the time you were like seven years old
lol...your math is horrible--in 1978 I was in the navy on my 1st med cruise!!!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
nope...higher
DennisTheDane has been posted on page 1 on the conclusion of each day my diet for the entire day will be posted I will only be keeping track of protein and calories thank you very much.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
First day of clenbuterol and T3 went well I probably should have just a little more on the clen I did have about three hours of jittery feelings with a little bit of delirious trembles like not having a beer the next day after a night of drinking. Anyways I really like the way it felt and I probably will up to .4 ml tomorrow did my 1 cc of propionate today with great success I plan on trying bicep/tricep dealt traps caps pectorals and even skull muscle if I can find one.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
This should be in general chat.

DennisTheDane

DennisTheDane

Awards
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes sir I HAVE had one meal of grains one meal of just flax seed. For dinner steak and spinach wraps.
cows eat enough greens when they are alive, steak should be all you need!!!