UFO, Aliens ? Do you believe ?

R

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I never seen one personaly, but i still find hard to believe that we are the only ones in the universe!!

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There are things in this world that we have never seen and we still don't know about, insects, fishes

I heard there were around 10 new fishes discovered when Tsunami happened in Taiwan

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
just watched that video...hooollyy shiiii iit

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
Its just clever marketing for Battle Los Angeles movie. Srs though, I always thought the government knew more than what they let out, seeing as they don't ever give thier official opinion regarding any incidents, or just dumb it down. Sure time will tell exactly what is going on

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
See this :

YouTube - 4 Hour Witness DVD - Part 1 of 2

I have seen one myself, many years ago. Personally know someone who was at Wright-Patterson Air Force base where over 100 military personnel saw UFOs flying around the base.

Our government continues to keep this under wraps to keep money in the hands of those who rule planet earth.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
quote:
"Philip Schneider claimed to be an ex-government structural engineer who was involved in building underground military bases around the United States , and to be one of only three people to survive an incident that occurred in 1979 between Grey aliens and U.S. military forces at the Dulce underground base .
For the last two years of his life, Schneider gave lectures about government cover-ups, black budgets, and UFOs. Schneider was never able or willing to prove his allegations (e.g. showing the entrance to Dulce Base). His claims received little mainstream notice, but caused quite a buzz in UFO enthusiast circles.
Schneider was found dead in his apartment on January 17 1996 Some suggest Schneider was murdered."

The man that killed 2 alien greys

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think the thing with all those sightings is its just a bunch of aliens on space pot doing what is their version of a lawn job.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
theres a lot the govt. covers up and with holds tons of info, nasa lies to us all the time, youtube has 1000s of vids on this, theres life out there, they're just more evolved than us.
Im always on YT, subscribed to ufotv, the zeta reticulan, project camelot, dr bill deagle. phil schneider died for talking about the govt black budget and everything connected to it.
check out Dr. John Reed's video of (grey)alien encounter, and how the govt wanted him to not to talk about it so he had to leave the US to tell his story.
George Adamski wrote books about his visitations with the Nordics(basically look like earthlings) and he had been on their ufo's and had close up photos of the moons surface years before the US went there. US govt people and even the pope knew he wasnt full of crap, google George Adamski, its freaking awesome

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
i wanna say i do believe because i saw somethin weird in the sky when i was real young and it looked like a crazy lookin spaceship but idk. im christian so its hard to believe but i no what i saw

Andy G

Andy G

Awards
USO's are fascinating to me. It makes sense, as far as easier undetected travel since the majority of our planet is covered in water. Many sightings have occurred in our waterways and oceans.

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
i wanna say i do believe because i saw somethin weird in the sky when i was real young and it looked like a crazy lookin spaceship but idk. im christian so its hard to believe but i no what i saw

As a Christian, ask yourself why God would put us on one planet in the billion billion planets in the universe and no other one.

Why would the government personnel in the above video on Youtube lie and face ridicule/court martial/death for something that wasn't true?

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
As a Christian, ask yourself why God would put us on one planet in the billion billion planets in the universe and no other one.

Why would the government personnel in the above video on Youtube lie and face ridicule/court martial/death for something that wasn't true?
thats a good question but come on, aliens? just doesnt seem real

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats so unreal about aliens? Why would Earth be the only planet w/ life with an infinite amount of space and planets out there. There are black holes, different dimensions, an infinite amount of things we cant even see.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take your head out of the sand.

The universe has been here for 14 billion years. And out of ALL this, just us.

come on.
Its been here much longer than that....and infinite amount. Its like saying there was a beginning, but how can you create a beginning out of nothing. Universal of cause and effect, in order for the effect to take place there must be a cause...over and over again, infinitely. Big bangs happen over and over again, infinitely, everything changes all the time...but its impossible to create something out of zero.

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
Its been here much longer than that....and infinite amount. Its like saying there was a beginning, but how can you create a beginning out of nothing. Universal of cause and effect, in order for the effect to take place there must be a cause...over and over again, infinitely. Big bangs happen over and over again, infinitely, everything changes all the time...but its impossible to create something out of zero.
True...

I was referring to this current universe after the last big bang.

Life would not persist into the next cycle. Entropy would eventually destroy everything.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
we are SO NOT alone, there is some good aliens and theres bad ones, just like us here on this planet, we have $**t heads and we have solid people.
Theres going to be a UFO disclosure from Pres Obama, at least 10 countries are pushing for the disclosure and are tired of the US not releasing ufo files etc. from Europe Russia, South America, and several more, they are real and its time our country discloses it.

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Yea we are the only people in this universe with zillion galaxies, and zillion more that are not found yet makes more sense ! yeaa I feel you...

Definitely WATCH THIS everyone, then decide yourself

YouTube - Size Of The Universe

as they zoom out, they only show galaxies, so guess how many planets are in each galaxies

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea we are the only people in this universe with zillion galaxies, and zillion more that are not found yet makes more sense ! yeaa I feel you...

Definitely WATCH THIS everyone, then decide yourself

YouTube - Size Of The Universe

as they zoom out, they only show galaxies, so guess how many planets are in each galaxies
That video is just damn right scary!

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That video is just damn right scary!
yea, I felt like we as human are a joke... we are nobody,

It's funny to think oh there is this big god that's watching you everyday to see what you are doing, he is gonna send you to hell if you **** before marriage and **** like that lol

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think there is a lot of evidence to support the idea of extraterrestrial life. In fact, most scientific hypothesis actually explain that it would be a mathematical impossibility that there is no other life out there.

Have they been here is the major question. I personally think that too many people have seen too many things (a la the Kennedy assassination) for there not be something to it. I will say, that I believe that a lot of what is seen as UFO's is a lot of our own "secret" developments. I would be very curious for a disclosure type event, but I dont think that will happen any time soon

Additionally, take a look at ancient monuments like Gobekli Tepi and Puma Punku and someone please explain how they are created by primative man. What I think we will find out is that man is much older than originally thought, and that there has been some assistance for them

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
I would be very curious for a disclosure type event, but I dont think that will happen any time soon
There has been but not by anyone in the government.

See the youtube video I posted earlier in this thread about the 100+ military personnel that came forward to disclose what they know and have experienced.

projectdisclosure.org is a good place to start and google Steven Greer.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There has been but not by anyone in the government.

See the youtube video I posted earlier in this thread about the 100+ military personnel that came forward to disclose what they know and have experienced.

projectdisclosure.org is a good place to start and google Steven Greer.
I am quite familiar with Greer from my own previous research, however, I find a lot of his stuff on the fringe which in turn hurts the overall disclosure movement.

I prefer to look at ancient sites, and ancient texts as that seems to be the best case for information. There are certain sites out there (the 2 I previously mentioned) that could not have been built by man of the time (at least as we know them). I also think when looking at ancient holy texts, we can see more of a reference to extraterrestrials than god(s). Even so far as the term Elohim as used in the OT is plural for gods not god. Yet that is something typically never spoken of

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ancient Aliens on the history channel is a kick ass show....anybody has time to watch it or download it should.

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
I am quite familiar with Greer from my own previous research, however, I find a lot of his stuff on the fringe which in turn hurts the overall disclosure movement.
Yes, he seemed to move more into the conscious alien contact subject.

I would love to see the zero point energy and unity devices become reality for the 'rest of us', but it will never happen.

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
Having seen a UFO when I was a teenager, it opened my mind to things most people would never consider.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Having seen a UFO when I was a teenager, it opened my mind to things most people would never consider.
Care to elaborate? My grandfather also said he saw one very close. Within a few feet

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
Care to elaborate? My grandfather also said he saw one very close. Within a few feet
I was 17, and I drove out to a rural area where we rode our motocross bikes. There was a big hill overlooking a valley and another small hill on the other side of the valley. It is about 2 miles across. We went there to smoke and drink, but this occurred before we started!

We saw an object silently floating in the valley, just above the hill line. Tried to dismiss as an airplane, or helicopter. It moved too slow, and there was absolutely no sound. Suddenly it stopped, then shot straight up, then executed a 90 degree turn and flew away at high speed.

We were all in shock. Never got to the partying because we had to leave and go tell others what we had seen.

bashman

bashman

Awards
  • Established
I was 17, and I drove out to a rural area where we rode our motocross bikes. There was a big hill overlooking a valley and another small hill on the other side of the valley. It is about 2 miles across. We went there to smoke and drink, but this occurred before we started!

We saw an object silently floating in the valley, just above the hill line. Tried to dismiss as an airplane, or helicopter. It moved too slow, and there was absolutely no sound. Suddenly it stopped, then shot straight up, then executed a 90 degree turn and flew away at high speed.

We were all in shock. Never got to the partying because we had to leave and go tell others what we had seen.
I just finished watching the second half of that youtube video. Very mind blowing is the only thing I can say.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

It's those stories that amaze me. My grandfather spoke about being an officer in England during WWII and being on a night patrol. He said thievish object came down to maybe 20 feet above the ground and moved at a speed e couldn't understand. It came closer to his location and the force knocked him over.

Now, he wa an a-hole so I don't know if I believe it or not. Just interesting none the less

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
the Sumerians ,the Annunaki, theres lots of evidence. what about the large objects near our sun , check that out. no one can explain that phenomenon ,nasa wont tell us whats really going on , theyre eff up

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the Sumerians ,the Annunaki, theres lots of evidence. what about the large objects near our sun , check that out. no one can explain that phenomenon ,nasa wont tell us whats really going on , theyre eff up
Sitchin is of interest, just dont know if I trust his translations. I think the Elenin controversy will be of interest shortly. NASA (like most other government agencies) wont tell us anything. Edgar Mitchell is also one that I find the most plausible.

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not a Schneider fan. He was a fairly well known nut.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not a Schneider fan. He was a fairly well known nut.
lol...people can be nuts at the same time be very intelligent.

Im not claiming to use him to come to conclusions, be he is worth looking into. Id definitely stay a skeptic when it comes to these things, so I understand.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Take your head out of the sand.

The universe has been here for 14 billion years. And out of ALL this, just us.

come on.
lol thought u woulda said take ur head outa u ass, that woulda killed me haha. well i dont care, if we do then we do but havent we found life on any other planets? not tryin to start crap, im just really not interested in finding out

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
not tryin to start crap, im just really not interested in finding out
Geez...how did you end up in the wrong thread, lol go back to the supplement section.

Just playin...gotta pick on you for that one.

L

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I don't believe.
And when I pray.....I like to pray to
JOE PESCE! At least I can see Joe Pesce!!

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Geez...how did you end up in the wrong thread, lol go back to the supplement section.

Just playin...gotta pick on you for that one.
hhahhahaahah i had it comin

Markusrulezzz

Markusrulezzz

Banned
Awards
  • Established

that reminded me of this

YouTube - UFO in Jerusalem

H

hog928

Awards
  • Established
I wonder what kind of bud they have lol. But in all seriousness how can you believe that in a galaxy that never ends or so we think but then again whats gonna end it a brick wall lol that we are the only thing out there. It makes more since to me that there is something more out there then anything else. Hopefully when something goes bad in 2012 they come help us out. I am i high believer in all this and im glad theres a decent thread goin.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Sitchin is of interest, just dont know if I trust his translations. I think the Elenin controversy will be of interest shortly. NASA (like most other government agencies) wont tell us anything. Edgar Mitchell is also one that I find the most plausible.

Edgar Mithchell definitely

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He is one of the only credible sources IMO, based on his background.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
uh oh, looks we found one lol

MisterRoboto

MisterRoboto

Awards
No personal experiences but I believe there is both aliens and UFOs

A

airram479

Awards
  • Established
Of course there are aliens. They are among us hiding in human costumes, and one day when the time is right they will reveal who they really are.