Tygas home log for powerlifting and stuff

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, the L-Theanine is at a perfect dose for me. I actually used the same dose (when I had a solo ingredient) to sleep.

Training is going well! Despite my lack of work capacity and pretty much constant soreness lol

But, yeah I think Quake is hands down the most well rounded formula.
Ya idk why for me but Theanine hits me hard, probably because caffeine doesn’t do a ton for me so most formulas I can’t do with Theanine. Quake is so well rounded though that I just sucked it up haha

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was pretty disappointed with Quake, presumably because the L-Theanine was holding it down too much. Can’t wake up lol

What kind of sale was it to get you to pull the trigger on 12 tubs??

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was pretty disappointed with Quake, presumably because the L-Theanine was holding it down too much. Can’t wake up lol

What kind of sale was it to get you to pull the trigger on 12 tubs??
A very good one lol It’s seriously my favorite pre workout though and one of the caffeine only pre workouts besides white flash that I would buy multiple tubs of.

Humble

Humble

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 178850

“I’m shrinking away it’s a mind funk because I routinely go to bed at 153lb.. So, I’m dumping/peeing nearly 5lb of water and ?!

I need to get my weight back to 153lb in the morning and 155-156 before bed lol #strugglebus #teamIBS ?

Yes, my macros changed from last week.. I’ve consistently hit:

Pro-140g
Fat-65g
Cho-220g”

Hey tyga tyga! I’m playing catch-up.

What is your BMR? TDEE? By my calculation you are eating about 2,000 calories a day.That seems low for your workout intensity to me.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BMR -> 1640 +/- 100
TDEE -> 2200 +/- 100

Which, I’m aware I’m under eating (this whole digestive/GI problem has set me back) but I’ve managed to maintain my current weight with my calories now (obvious I need to raise my intake )

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Closing this thread out.

Re-injured my RSIJ and mid thoracic. Will get a new thread up and am going to focus purely on rebuilding my base and legitimately taking it slow to build my base, stay injury free and pray to compete again in a year.

Thanks to everyone who follow this log for as long as you did!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man.. sorry to hear that. Did you consult a doc or therapist?

Hope you have a speedy recovery. Take care of yourself.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sh1t, dude. Keep your head up. We all can relate to injuries and feeling depressed about it.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man.. sorry to hear that. Did you consult a doc or therapist?

Hope you have a speedy recovery. Take care of yourself.
I did originally four years ago. The mid thoracic is a new one, the R-SIJ pop underload has happened numerous times and I thought I had it under control. I get INTENSE muscle guarding from my lumbar to my glutes when it happens.
Sh1t, dude. Keep your head up. We all can relate to injuries and feeling depressed about it.
discouraged is an understatement since I’ve been injury free for awhile now

Thanks buddy
Sorry to hear that man. Rest up and recover quick!
I’m taking the remainder of the week off.

Got a new log up btw way guys

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just do what is necessary and get back well. Stay injury free.. (though it's a myth)..

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just do what is necessary and get back well. Stay injury free.. (though it's a myth)..
Oh absolutely!

These injuries aren’t going anywhere, have to train smart (which I clearly didn’t) and removed movements that aggravate it

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Closing this thread out.

Re-injured my RSIJ and mid thoracic. Will get a new thread up and am going to focus purely on rebuilding my base and legitimately taking it slow to build my base, stay injury free and pray to compete again in a year.

Ugh, hate to hear that, been in that injured boat for almost a year now... I originally hurt my foot last spring.

Heading that way!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Closing this thread out.

Dam man, sorry about the bad news.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ugh, hate to hear that, been in that injured boat for almost a year now... I originally hurt my foot last spring.
Heading that way!
Yeah it’s a bummer dude. I have permanent residency on this boat
Dam man, sorry about the bad news.
Is what it is. Flare ups and re injuries I’ll have to deal with for ever