Two Natty Anabolics

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
If you had to choose two natural anabolics that are currently on the market now.. which two would you choose?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS optimize-T or CEL Mtest or epi-plex (-epi product of your choice )
stacked with
CEL anabolic Effect

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
Add whatever you want to Apex Alchemy Ursa Major. I still can’t believe how much that stuff can do. The first week was insanely dramatic for me.
Yep! Love those products! Have run them probably like 6 times now!

I kind of want to give Sustain Alpha a shot.. anyone have any feedback on that who would like to chime in?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Add whatever you want to Apex Alchemy Ursa Major. I still can’t believe how much that stuff can do. The first week was insanely dramatic for me.
i like that addition as well ..good stuff and great co

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sane here. Best sleep ever.
Optimize T is the bomb! The sleep I get from taking that is incredible.
are you guys dosing pre bed ? or just in general have been sleeping great overall .. which i can see since its kinda like make u feel good/happy type supplement lol

i havent dosed pre bed .. i usually knock it down morning and late lunch at work

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
are you guys dosing pre bed ? or just in general have been sleeping great overall .. which i can see since its kinda like make u feel good/happy type supplement lol

i havent dosed pre bed .. i usually knock it down morning and late lunch at work
I always do 4 in the morning!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
People listed plenty of good options but I have a different suggestion, if your not taking advantage of intra workout nutrition then I think it should be your first stop for a noticable improvement.

Assuming you already take 5 gm creatine per day, add a additional 5gm creatine, 10gm glutamine, 10g eaa's and 30gm of a carb powder that dosent screw up your stomach. Do that intra workout for a while and it will make a noticable improvement in your workouts and recovery

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ursa Major + AE probably. BMP a top choice too, based on all the reviews, but haven't got a hold of any.

Last edited:
Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I like vector but I could see why AE would be preferred. I still haven't tried AE. otherwise I'd suggest an epicatechin supplement. epichaos 100, epi-plex, and follidrone should be good ones. I'd say get epichaos and chose an oral to stack

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Any time sustin alpha gets brought up, that is the only response lol.

Seems like it should be lumped into a category with sexual performance instead of anabolics
go to iconic formulations and look at reviews by actual users...while it is great for libido it is much more--it's been a pct staple for many for well over a decade--how many products listed in this thread have been around over a decade with same formula-not many i would bet.

i am a big sustain alpha fan!!!

BigSWOLE25

BigSWOLE25

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Ursa major and vector for me. Ursa works magic at 3-4ml. Sustain alpha might be a new favorite here soon. At 5 pumps Ithe natural boost has been great.

Edmichint

Awards
  • First Up Vote
1. Creapure Creatine Monohydrate
2. Activate Xtreme

I've tried Sustain Alpha and it did nothing for libido, muscle building or sense of well being. I must admit I felt a little silly slathering snake oil all over myself. I've tried a number of test boosters and Activate Xtreme is still Numero Uno. Cellucor P6 is damn good as well. I'm soon to give Diesel Test Hardcore a shot as my bottle arrived today.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ursa major and vector for me. Ursa works magic at 3-4ml. Sustain alpha might be a new favorite here soon. At 5 pumps Ithe natural boost has been great.
there is a reason why sustain alpha has been around so long, glad to hear you are liking it.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
1. Creapure Creatine Monohydrate
2. Activate Xtreme

I've tried Sustain Alpha and it did nothing for libido, muscle building or sense of well being. I must admit I felt a little silly slathering snake oil all over myself. I've tried a number of test boosters and Activate Xtreme is still Numero Uno. Cellucor P6 is damn good as well. I'm soon to give Diesel Test Hardcore a shot as my bottle arrived today.
My DTH arrived today too going to see how it goes. Not a fan of prop blends but it has great feedback on here.

mastah

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Trying out laxogenin at 255mg a day now for 8 weeks, almost never buy any "natural anabolics" anymore because most of the time done nothing but less money in the pocket :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Trying out laxogenin at 255mg a day now for 8 weeks, almost never buy any "natural anabolics" anymore because most of the time done nothing but less money in the pocket :)
if i were going to use laxo it would be iconogenin, imo it's by far the best bang for the buck.

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oral laxo is not the way to go

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know the uptake was bad, but THAT bad? oh ok well.. hopefully the product is spiked then ^^
certain ingredients need to be dosed much higher orally to be effective--formestane is the 1st that comes to my mind, laxo evidently is another since many report much better results using transdermal delivery versus oral, including me.

b-AET
epiandro
androsterone
7-keto
11-keto
are also some examples of transdermal being more effective than oral, imo. :)

inb4....i know he's coming, lol.

mastah

Awards
  • First Up Vote
certain ingredients need to be dosed much higher orally to be effective--formestane is the 1st that comes to my mind, laxo evidently is another since many report much better results using transdermal delivery versus oral, including me.

b-AET
epiandro
androsterone
7-keto
11-keto
are also some examples of transdermal being more effective than oral, imo. :)

inb4....i know he's coming, lol.
Yesss... tried transdermal b-AET , loved it! have some bottles Lean Extreme left before I try to get Supress-C again

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yesss... tried transdermal b-AET , loved it! have some bottles Lean Extreme left before I try to get Supress-C again
invictus/vii-kt along with thermoamp is my go to when training for 7k and need to cut some weight.

i highly suggest next time you want to run laxo you choose transdermal-iconogenin is the way i would/and do go.

mastah

Awards
  • First Up Vote
invictus/vii-kt along with thermoamp is my go to when training for 7k and need to cut some weight.

i highly suggest next time you want to run laxo you choose transdermal-iconogenin is the way i would/and do go.
Tried invictus and didnt get any of the results as Suppress-C in some wierd way

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i agree that is wierd--but i think you meant weird, lol.:)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It could be that the internal environment of your body was such that the Suppress-C could shine and those circumstances were not present when running Invictus. I used to love b-aet but it no longer is appropriate for my current state physically. Basically you may have been different, especially if a great deal of time has passed since you originally used SC. Just a thought as they are both great products.

grovemule

grovemule

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Stacking optimize T/ m test/ amentoflavone on weekends (can't afford to do this stack 7 days a week) the energy and libido thru the roof, yowsa!