Turning the page and passing the torch...

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dear AXhole Nation, friends and family.

Ya know, I'm usually really good at writing things. For this thread, this announcement, I'm not quite sure where to go with it. For all who have followed AX and been part of us for the past few years, you'll understand why this is a bit difficult for me to get out. It's news, and it's pretty big.

I have been with Athletic Xtreme for something like 5-6,000 years now. Many of you know me and have gotten to know me quite personally. I've made a hell of a lot of good friends over the past few years, and just a few enemies, I suppose. We've been through a lot together. Through FDA bans and flame wars, we've interacted on these forums for a long time. But for me, that time has come to an end.

As of now, I will no longer be a part of the Athletic Xtreme online team. The page is turning to a new chapter, with a new online team led by a very good and capable leader. It's time for me to step out of the limelight and into the shadows.

But I'm not disappearing, folks. I will be taking up a new position with AX, one that we feel is better suited to my talents. Instead of writing endless posts on the forums, I will be writing articles for the AX website/blog. They won't be boring, I promise you that! Training, with a twist - MY twist. I've always loved to write, and that's exactly what I plan to do. So please, make sure to bookmark the AX page and check the articles a few times a week. You'll see my name, and ya just might laugh so hard you'll piss yer pants. (No, not at my name, at the articles.)

To everyone: Thank you for the support, help, and friendship you have given me over the years. It's been a hell of a ride, and it's not done yet. I'll be around, maybe not too much, but just enough to piss in some Cheerios and hang with the 'bros. Please show my successor the same love you've shown me over the years, and more.

Thank you.

Tim Dull II
Athletic Xtreme Word Ninja

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Congrats Tim! You are the man.

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
Well said brother