Turkesterone

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Taking Exubol + Trib + Ecd

Bought OL Ep1logue, would it be overkill to combine? Thoughts?

So far finished one bottle of Exubol and Ecd, no side effects so far
Are you taking Tribulyze?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't afford mega dose but plan on doing 2 capsules 4 times a day. If that doesn't do it its just to expensive for me.
2 caps 4 times daily is more than enough!
Start with 1g (it is 5 caps) and then increase if you want. Are you thinking of tabs or caps?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Taking Exubol + Trib + Ecd

Bought OL Ep1logue, would it be overkill to combine? Thoughts?

So far finished one bottle of Exubol and Ecd, no side effects so far
Exubol+Ecdynize= ecdysteroids
Tribulyze = min 40% protodioscin
Ep1logue is great formula which is not overkill at all. Amazing natty stack!

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exubol+Ecdynize= ecdysteroids
Tribulyze = min 40% protodioscin
Ep1logue is great formula which is not overkill at all. Amazing natty stack!
Cheers man, will carry on with stack and add fhe Ep1logue..

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Boldanic shows 400 mg capsules i thought or is it tablets?

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's 200 mg of ATE x 1 capsule, 400mg/serving size.
I think he got confused as I looked at one pic on your website it had tablets - saw tablets in one pic.
Website is still bit rough in places, think needs webdesign small updates

baxmax

Awards
I think he got confused as I looked at one pic on your website it had tablets - saw tablets in one pic.
Website is still bit rough in places, think needs webdesign small updates
You are right and we are working on a new website right now,
The main problem is that the website is utilizing WebGL technology and it's hardware intensive, If you have a modern and fast PC you will see it's beauty, it's initially was created as a promo website.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are right and we are working on a new website right now,
The main problem is that the website is utilizing WebGL technology and it's hardware intensive, If you have a modern and fast PC you will see it's beauty, it's initially was created as a promo website.
Any news on this, also any hints of new products in the pipeline or existing products with new delivery systems?

baxmax

Awards
Any news on this, also any hints of new products in the pipeline or existing products with new delivery systems?
00A,

No update on the website.
Constantly working on new stuff, but, can't disclose the details until we get the raw material. =)

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
00A,

No update on the website.
Constantly working on new stuff, but, can't disclose the details until we get the raw material. =)
My suggestions are get rid of the confusion between Exubol and Exubol 200, just have one product as confusing which one ppl talking about, any chance also i proved absorption rate? As u know i finished 3 bottles, not had any issues with the stuff, I switched now to only real competitor Tonvara. I noticed the color of their stuff is different! Second i bought as im in uk its cheaper for myself on delivery etc and had to do this fair comparison..so we see if any results differ!

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As I said it would be good the consumers of Turkesterone will have more transparent information about ATE and Turkesterone. So we shall do our best to make such information maximum available to fans if Turkesterone.
What is the true colour of pure ATE??

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I switched now to only real competitor Tonvara. I noticed the color of their stuff is different! Second i bought as im in uk its cheaper for myself on delivery etc and had to do this fair comparison..so we see if any results differ!
Their Ajuga is mixed with Succinic acid which will definitely change the color :)

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Their Ajuga is mixed with Succinic acid which will definitely change the color :)
I was all for this product until i googled succinic acid , for me theres information i dont understand and if i dont understand and feel comfortable about something , i just dont buy

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was all for this product until i googled succinic acid , for me theres information i dont understand and if i dont understand and feel comfortable about something , i just dont buy
You are skeptical to Succinic acid?

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
You are skeptical to Succinic acid?
yes , just google it , as i say theres info on there i dont feel comfortable with , might be being too over cautious i dont know

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeh I assumed this but was wondering if there standard color, baxman PMed me info needed..

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yes , just google it , as i say theres info on there i dont feel comfortable with , might be being too over cautious i dont know
Succinic acid is nothing to worry about and I know about it.

But my main question is, how can it double the power of ecdysteroids ?where is the proof/study proving this claim.

I know Succinic acid can be potent drug carrier BUT it is not simple as mixing succinic acid with a compound and you automaticaly get improved bioavailability/absorption.
Its not working that way. It is actually advanced chemical process where other support ingredients are involved to get bioavailability enhancing effects of Succinic acid

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so are you saying that on its own better absorbtion is not guaranteed and you need additional ingredients to support that?
Correct
Succinic acid may work alone but it still needs to be bonded chemicaly etc.

Example, take a look at cyclodextrins. Good bioavailability/absorption enhancer but its not simple as mixing a ingredient with cyclodextrin and you get that effect automatically.
You need to bond cyclodextrin to a ingredient its a process and not just simply mixing those two together.

baxmax

Awards
My post above explain why
Danes,

I believe he's referring to this part :
"Succinic acid has recently been identified as an oncometabolite or an endogenous, cancer causing metabolite. High levels of this organic acid can be found in tumors or biofluids surrounding tumors. Its oncogenic action appears to due to its ability to inhibit prolyl hydroxylase-containing enzymes."
Succinic acid is used as a main active ingredient in some supps in Eastern Europe (supports immune system etc) I personally doubt it's a dangerous ingredientcorsaking
Improved bioavailability is always ++++.
Standardized ATE is a pretty expensive ingredient and if you can improve it's bioavailability x2 fold it will mean you can get the same pwrformace at lower dosages.
I'm yet to understand the mechanism of how succinic acid doubles ATE's bioavailability...2 fold. With such claims, a company needs to have in vivo testing/clinical trial showing the concentration of actives in blood plasma :
1) placebo 2) ATE 3) ATE + Succinic acid.
For example, that's why companies adding piperine don't claim a certain bioavailability increase, but claiming "the improved bioavailability/absorption" in general.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Danes,

I believe he's referring to tbis part :
"Succinic acid has recently been identified as an oncometabolite or an endogenous, cancer causing metabolite. High levels of this organic acid can be found in tumors or biofluids surrounding tumors. Its oncogenic action appears to due to its ability to inhibit prolyl hydroxylase-containing enzymes."
Succinic acid is used as a main active ingredient in a some supps in Eastern Europe (supports immune system etc) corsaking
Improved bioavailability is always ++++.
Standardized ATE is a pretty expensive ingredient and if you can improve it's bioavailability x2 fold it will mean you can get the same pwrformace at lower dosages.
I'm yet to understand the mechanism of how succinic acid doubles ATE's bioavailability...2 fold. With such claims, a company needs to have in vivo testing/clinical trial showing the concentration of actives in blood plasma :
1) placebo 2) ATE 3) ATE + Succinic acid.
For example, that's why companies adding piperine don't claim a certain bioavailability increase, but claiming "the improved bioavailability/absorption" in general.
I knew what he was thinking of but the doses need to be huge and even then its not 100% sure it will cause cancer. There are many cancer causing things (which are involved) such as our own mTOR upregulating hormones etc.

On the other hand,Succinc acid derivatives/isomers actually show to be potent/promising anticancer compound.

I also wonder where is the study proving succinic acid makes ecdysteroids 2x effective ? And even IF that study exist on animals, its not fair anyway because it may be totaly different in humans. Maybe in humans it has oposite effect

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's one guy on here (mixelflick aka rob Regish)who I usually count on for supplement and ingredient advice who knows tons about ecdysterone.
If he doesn't know then it's probably not worth knowing so I'm gonna shoot him a message to see what he thinks cos turk seems to be the favoured ecdysterone.
Thanks for the intro. Just saw this but wanted to give my 2cc's...

I have run every ecdysterone brought to market over the past 25 years, and have a fair amount of experience with Turkesterone (from both Tonovara and Thermolife when they carried it). Long story short: It's not the best Ecdy for what most here would use it for (increased protein synthesis, size and strength/recovery). It's also not cost effective at the research proven dose (http://www.ergo-log.com/the-unusual-anabolic-effect-of-ajuga-turkestanica.html). To quote the article directly..

"So if you weigh 80 kg, you'd need 8 g extract daily. And that's a lot."

It's not totally useless, as I did notice a marked improvement in my VO2 max. This may go back to its proposed ability to boost red blood cell count. I never had bloodwork run to test that, but believe Danes did. As such, you may want to PM him..

With respect to Ecdy in general, it's my position that full spectrum RCE is what people should be using. In fact, they are still discovering new ecdysteroids inherent in this source genus. I've used boatloads of it over the years, including a sterile injectable made by none other than a certain well known chemist in the field (not sure if he posts here). I found that to be a fantastic product, albeit it'll never be commercially available. The various ecdysteroids (there are now 503 identified - http://ecdybase.org/) do not function as "anabolic" steroids and any such expectation needs to be tempered.

As an adjunct to periodized training and especially planned over-reaching/tapering and recovery from such, they are welcome additions to the sports nutrition field...

Reactions: 00A
Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I have run every ecdysterone brought to market over the past 25 years, and have a fair amount of experience with Turkesterone (from both Tonovara and Thermolife when they carried it). Long story short: It's not the best Ecdy for what most here would use it for (increased protein synthesis, size and strength/recovery). It's also not cost effective at the research proven dose (http://www.ergo-log.com/the-unusual-anabolic-effect-of-ajuga-turkestanica.html). To quote the article directly..

It's not totally useless, as I did notice a marked improvement in my VO2 max. This may go back to its proposed ability to boost red blood cell count. I never had bloodwork run to test that, but believe Danes did. As such, you may want to PM him..

With respect to Ecdy in general, it's my position that full spectrum RCE is what people should be using. In fact, they are still discovering new ecdysteroids inherent in this source genus. I've used boatloads of it over the years, including a sterile injectable made by none other than a certain well known chemist in the field (not sure if he posts here). I found that to be a fantastic product, albeit it'll never be commercially available. The various ecdysteroids (there are now 503 identified - http://ecdybase.org/) do not function as "anabolic" steroids and any such expectation needs to be tempered.

As an adjunct to periodized training and especially planned over-reaching/tapering and recovery from such, they are welcome additions to the sports nutrition field...
From the study:
'most*Ajuga turkestanica*extracts available on the market only contain about 2 percent ecdysteroids. So if you weigh 80 kg, you'd need 8 g extract daily. And that's a lot."

To get 400mg ecdysteroids from an ATE standardized to 2% ecdysteroids, you need to take 8g like suggested in the study.
But ICPS ATE is standardized for 30% ecdysteroids (1.33g = 400mg ecdysteroid) :)

I have tried Leuzea at higher doses and I have tried ATE at higher doses. For me, ATE was definitely much better.
-more energy
-better mood
-even increased libido
-strength
-size
-endurance

ATE has plenty of ecdysteroids and its more than just Turkesterone :)

Sadly, Ecdysteroids do have bad rep due to many products claiming to contain Ecdysteroids and then when lab testing them, it show no ecdysteroids at all.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I knew what he was thinking of but the doses need to be huge and even then its not 100% sure it will cause cancer. There are many cancer causing things (which are involved) such as our own mTOR upregulating hormones etc.

On the other hand,Succinc acid derivatives/isomers actually show to be potent/promising anticancer compound.

I also wonder where is the study proving succinic acid makes ecdysteroids 2x effective ? And even IF that study exist on animals, its not fair anyway because it may be totaly different in humans. Maybe in humans it has oposite effect
Good call Danes :)

As a component of the krebs cycle, succinic acid It's one of many (pantothenic acid is another) intermediary compounds that are necessary to generate cellular energy for tissue fuel. The threory is that supplementing just one of these would produce miraculous results. But it's not that simple..

Years ago, (circa 1990) Dan Duchaine was tinkering with krebs cycle intermediates and elected to bring a succinic acid product to market. By his own account, it was a gigantic failure. Doubly so, when again according to Duchaine he was looking at using creatine but thought succinic acid would work better. It's not entirely useless. But it's much like complexing shilajit's fulvic acids with tomatodine... there's just not enough horsepower there in the parent compound to register with most users..

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good call Danes :)

As a component of the krebs cycle, succinic acid It's one of many (pantothenic acid is another) intermediary compounds that are necessary to generate cellular energy for tissue fuel. The threory is that supplementing just one of these would produce miraculous results. But it's not that simple..

Years ago, (circa 1990) Dan Duchaine was tinkering with krebs cycle intermediates and elected to bring a succinic acid product to market. By his own account, it was a gigantic failure. Doubly so, when again according to Duchaine he was looking at using creatine but thought succinic acid would work better. It's not entirely useless. But it's much like complexing shilajit's fulvic acids with tomatodine... there's just not enough horsepower there in the parent compound to register with most users..
Good points for sure :)

Succinic has its effect but as a drug carrier, it need to be done more with it than just simple mixing with a compound

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good points for sure :)

Succinic has its effect but as a drug carrier, it need to be done more with it than just simple mixing with a compound
Thanks brother. BTW, are you saying you bought ATE direct from ICPS/it's different material than what Tonovara is offering? And how do I rep you. You bring up some excellent points :)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks brother. BTW, are you saying you bought ATE direct from ICPS/it's different material than what Tonovara is offering? And how do I rep you. You bring up some excellent points :)
Thanks brother :)

Boldanic offer ATE directly from ICPS. ICPS confirmed that with a letter actually. Their ATE is standardized for 10% Turkesterone,10% Ecdysterone and 10% other ecdysteroids :)
Sent you an email :)

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks brother :)

Boldanic offer ATE directly from ICPS. ICPS confirmed that with a letter actually. Their ATE is standardized for 10% Turkesterone,10% Ecdysterone and 10% other ecdysteroids :)
Sent you an email :)
Thanks so much man. You've done this board a great service by showing others where to find he genuine article. Duchaine was never associated with Ecdysterone, despite what some unscrupulous people pitching an ecdy product (I won't name it as its trash) would have you believe. For those of you under 35/40, I've linked you below to some background on the original "steroid guru"

http://www.ironmagazine.com/2017/a-look-back-at-the-life-of-the-original-steroid-guru-dan-duchaine/

Although his name is associated with steroids, it's critical you understand he went far beyond those compounds. You use a pre-workout? He formulated the original when he rolled out "Ultimate Orange", a blend of (among other compounds) herbal ephedrine and caffeine. How about whey protein? He was the first to discover/bring that to market too.

Funny story: DEA agents assigned to tail Duchaine were sitting outside his apartment one day and noticed he kept coming and going with clear bags of a mysterious white powder. Salivating over what illegal compound that may be and looking to send Duchaine back to prison, they were miffed to discover that upon seizing those bags its was..... whey protein.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks so much man. You've done this board a great service by showing others where to find he genuine article. Duchaine was never associated with Ecdysterone, despite what some unscrupulous people pitching an ecdy product (I won't name it as its trash) would have you believe. For those of you under 35/40, I've linked you below to some background on the original "steroid guru"

http://www.ironmagazine.com/2017/a-look-back-at-the-life-of-the-original-steroid-guru-dan-duchaine/

Although his name is associated with steroids, it's critical you understand he went far beyond those compounds. You use a pre-workout? He formulated the original when he rolled out "Ultimate Orange", a blend of (among other compounds) herbal ephedrine and caffeine. How about whey protein? He was the first to discover/bring that to market too.

Funny story: DEA agents assigned to tail Duchaine were sitting outside his apartment one day and noticed he kept coming and going with clear bags of a mysterious white powder. Salivating over what illegal compound that may be and looking to send Duchaine back to prison, they were miffed to discover that upon seizing those bags its was..... whey protein.
Thanks Rob, Appreciate your kind words :)
Thanks for the info :)

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

So which products you take now? I taken Boldanic and moves to Tonvara to give a try and see any differences.. the market been bit dead ?

baxmax

Awards
Mixelflick,

My name is Max, I saw you on a few forums I came across and didn't have a chance to talk to you till now. =)

1) " it's my position that full spectrum RCE is what people should be using"
What do you call a full spectrum RCE? As far as I know there're not too many types of extracts exist
a) Standardized extracts
b) Non-standardized extracts (simply 2:1, 10:1...100:1 ratio, when manufacturer use X quantity of a plant material to produce Z much of an extract)
c) Isolated and Purified plant constituents, not really an extract.
and why people should be using the full spectrum RCE extract?

2) " It's also not cost effective at the research proven dose" - "Ajuga turkestanica extracts available on the market only contain about 2 percent ecdysteroids". ATE standardized to 2% of ecdysteroids is pretty weak and it should be pretty affordable at that standardization.

3) "including a sterile injectable" Please, share your experience on this one.

With respect to Ecdy in general, it's my position that full spectrum RCE is what people should be using. In fact, they are still discovering new ecdysteroids inherent in this source genus. I've used boatloads of it over the years, including a sterile injectable made by none other than a certain well known chemist in the field (not sure if he posts here). I found that to be a fantastic product, albeit it'll never be commercially available. The various ecdysteroids (there are now 503 identified - Ecdybase does not support Netscape 4) do not function as "anabolic" steroids and any such expectation needs to be tempered.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mass max xt Conrains RCE full spectrum for ecdy. Etc.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mass max xt Conrains RCE full spectrum for ecdy. Etc.
Huuum, intresting but not enough detail on where sourced from and exact process of extraction, bit sceptical..

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Less effective Ecdysterone (aka Beta-ecdysterone or 20-hydroxyecdysone) that can be produced from several different plant sources, most of which produce low grade and inconsistent extracts, is often passed off as Turkesterone. The two main sources are Cyanotis Vaga and Rhaponticum Carthamoides (aka Leuzea Carthamoides or Maral Root) and more recently Cyanotis Arachnoidea. All of these plants can be widely grown, especially in China where they are used to make low grade extracts that are cheap to produce. Whilst it can be conceded that they will provide some limited benefits, any such gains will be relatively insignificant when compared to genuine Ajuga Turkestanica Extract

Wagner83

Awards
So which products you take now? I taken Boldanic and moves to Tonvara to give a try and see any differences.. the market been bit dead ?
What was your experience with exubol?

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What was your experience with exubol?
Im no expert but I become intrested in these plants and extracts, all I can say is its a slow process, one bottle will not provide you quick results, you need buy least 3 bottles Exubol.. It made me feel good, slight libido increase and strenght increases, but nothing crazy..you may respond differently to it as everyones body different..

I think if extraction process is improved it be great, i dont think potency is issue just human absorption.. but i maybe wrong, need to study more and try a few products.. etc good luck

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My name is Max, I saw you on a few forums I came across and didn't have a chance to talk to you till now. =)

What do you call a full spectrum RCE? As far as I know there're not too many types of extracts exist
a) Standardized extracts
b) Non-standardized extracts (simply 2:1, 10:1...100:1 ratio, when manufacturer use X quantity of a plant material to produce Z much of an extract)

A. A "full spectrum" RCE simply refers to the fact that it's not over-standardized for one or more particular ecdysterones. That is, it retains all of the various ecdys inherent in the plant, in the same ratios. For example, some companies standardize RCE for X% 20-hydroxyecdysterone. By doing this, they neglect other key ecdys including a specific grouping variously referred to as the levseins complex. This is a grouping of (depending upon who's literature you read) of 10-12 ecdysteroids in a particular ratio. Start over-standardizing for 20-H and you don't get the leveseins complexes. Nor do you get the various beneficial tannins and resins in RCE..

2) " It's also not cost effective at the research proven dose" - "Ajuga turkestanica extracts available on the market only contain about 2 percent ecdysteroids". ATE standardized to 2% of ecdysteroids is pretty weak and it should be pretty affordable at that standardization.

A. This came directly from the commentary on the ergo-log link I provided. What they're trying to say is that most Turkesterone products on the market don't contain anywhere near an effective dose as seen in the study. With most products, you'd have to take up to 8g of the stuff and financially, that's just not in the cards for most people.

A. Water based sterile injectable of RCE that I used every day for about a month. Very noticeable increase in recovery, but even more pronounced improvement in lbm vs. fat ratio. My overall bodyweight stayed the same, but my arms especially grew along with other body parts. And that was with no direct arm training, just doing justice to my big pushing/pulling movements. Also, substantial improvement in mood and VO2 max was realized. And that happened fast, within the first 3 days..

Reactions: 00A

baxmax

Awards
Mixelflick,

Injectable RCE or inj Ecdysterone?
What's the total % of Ecdysteroids in the full spectrum RCE?

A. A "full spectrum" RCE simply refers to the fact that it's not over-standardized for one or more particular ecdysterones. That is, it retains all of the various ecdys inherent in the plant, in the same ratios. For example, some companies standardize RCE for X% 20-hydroxyecdysterone. By doing this, they neglect other key ecdys including a specific grouping variously referred to as the levseins complex. This is a grouping of (depending upon who's literature you read) of 10-12 ecdysteroids in a particular ratio. Start over-standardizing for 20-H and you don't get the leveseins complexes. Nor do you get the various beneficial tannins and resins in RCE..

A. This came directly from the commentary on the ergo-log link I provided. What they're trying to say is that most Turkesterone products on the market don't contain anywhere near an effective dose as seen in the study. With most products, you'd have to take up to 8g of the stuff and financially, that's just not in the cards for most people.

A. Water based sterile injectable of RCE that I used every day for about a month. Very noticeable increase in recovery, but even more pronounced improvement in lbm vs. fat ratio. My overall bodyweight stayed the same, but my arms especially grew along with other body parts. And that was with no direct arm training, just doing justice to my big pushing/pulling movements. Also, substantial improvement in mood and VO2 max was realized. And that happened fast, within the first 3 days..

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Mixelflick

What is your opinion on Retibol? It´s a Stemmacantha/Rhaponticum Carthamoides root extract, standardized for ecdysteriods.

And what dose ecdysteriods do you recommend for a male at 90-100kg?

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

a) Standardized extracts

Do you use a particular product?
I wish to know more information from yourself, have you written any stuff on other sites?

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As I said it would be good the consumers of Turkesterone will have more transparent information about ATE and Turkesterone. So we shall do our best to make such information maximum available to fans if Turkesterone.
What happened to this thread, any news or Turkesterone is dead?

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Less effective Ecdysterone (aka Beta-ecdysterone or 20-hydroxyecdysone) that can be produced from several different plant sources, most of which produce low grade and inconsistent extracts, is often passed off as Turkesterone. The two main sources are Cyanotis Vaga and Rhaponticum Carthamoides (aka Leuzea Carthamoides or Maral Root) and more recently Cyanotis Arachnoidea. All of these plants can be widely grown, especially in China where they are used to make low grade extracts that are cheap to produce. Whilst it can be conceded that they will provide some limited benefits, any such gains will be relatively insignificant when compared to genuine Ajuga Turkestanica Extract
Which brand uses the genuine ajuga turk