Turkesterone at 2-3g?

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone here gotten good results with turkesterone at a higher dosage, like 2-3g? Derek from more plates more dates (gorilla mind) is releasing a turkesterone product complexed with HPβCD, and I’m considering trying it out at 2-3g per day. I’m aware of the mechanisms behind why it may work, just never tried the compound at a significant dose or complexed with something to improve the bioavailability.

more a 10% turkesterone standardization so at 200-300 mg per day in a β-cyclodextrin complex I’m thinking it might be worth it

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I saw that too, ive seen turk before and just assumed it was crap in the same vein as beta ecdy but i was shocked when he said it put more mass on the dbol, I'm still dubious it just seems to good to be true

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The challenge is finding something legit and potent as apparently the only real source for the plant is Uzbekistan anything from anywhere else is bunk

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I saw that too, ive seen turk before and just assumed it was crap in the same vein as beta ecdy but i was shocked when he said it put more mass on the dbol, I'm still dubious it just seems to good to be true
Agreed. I mean I’m obviously not expecting to replicate the effects of it being more powerful than dbol, but I’ve seen in here that 100mg of pure turkesterone is effective (I believe from Danes) so I’m intrigued by the dose and delivery from Derek’s product, since that would be 200-300mg of turkesterone

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran close to that dose with a cyclodextrin complex and didn’t notice much.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
MPMD says that turkesterone is a Beta-ER agonist, so if it works, won't it give you estro sides?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
was that ifn ecdy ultra? Thanks for the input!
Yes sir. I think 4 caps a day for a month and then maybe even 5 caps a day. I enjoy the new Massacr3 way more but I know green machine enjoys iron forged ecdy. I can’t remember his exact name or I would tag him.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The challenge is finding something legit and potent as apparently the only real source for the plant is Uzbekistan anything from anywhere else is bunk
I have not met an Uzbek who looks like a fairy cake so that Turkesterone plant must be legit.

semtex

semtex

Awards
I read an article that said that pure turkesterone cost $6,000 a kilogram

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes sir. I think 4 caps a day for a month and then maybe even 5 caps a day. I enjoy the new Massacr3 way more but I know green machine enjoys iron forged ecdy. I can’t remember his exact name or I would tag him.
@GreenMachineX

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
take it from someone who tried legit beta ecdysterone and turkesterone for a long time. it will make you bloated and fat
Thank you for the input! Seems like a resounding “no” around here

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Good to know as I am taking the new massacr3 now. Was trying to decide what to run after it, but it’ll probably just be an extended run of that; I’m very impressed with it! Awesome effects on the first bottle alone.

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
A-bolic4 has turkesterone, at double the dose for 3 months I saw nothing.
Didn’t notice anything from that product either. I didn’t run it at double dose, but happy to know I didn’t waste more money.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's quite obvious that someone should make a transdermal of this. When oral fails, transdermal comes to the rescue!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's quite obvious that someone should make a transdermal of this. When oral fails, transdermal comes to the rescue!
Dante trudel was experimenting not sure the status. In sept he said he hadn’t got it worked out yet

Last edited:
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So, interesting thing. I used IFN Ultra Ecdy for 1.5 years with great results and never planned on stopping. Eventually, I couldn’t tell the difference between on it or off it after multiple successful restarts and stops. Now I have 6 bottles leftover that I don’t know what to do with...:mad:

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, interesting thing. I used IFN Ultra Ecdy for 1.5 years with great results and never planned on stopping. Eventually, I couldn’t tell the difference between on it or off it after multiple successful restarts and stops. Now I have 6 bottles leftover that I don’t know what to do with...:mad:
Interesting. Yeah I didn’t notice anything and I double dosed it too.

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For whatever it’s worth, IFN Ecdy Ultra does not contain turkesterone.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cannot believe we starting these threads again, suggest ppl search forums. Its know fact almost all are fake apart from Uzbek

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gorillamind.com Cyclodextrin 500 mg 10% Turkesterone Ajuga Turkestanica Extract 60 caps unavailable atm.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ran several tubs of both Mode & Nitric, was very pleased. Only when on sale though!

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I believe that they are reputable. Derek the owner (MPMD) is knowledgeable on testing and puts a lot of emphasis on purity and quality testing for products he recommends, so I can’t imagine him not doing the same for his own company. I would have to inquire about 3rd party COAs, but I personally don’t feel the need to for my own uses.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I believe that they are reputable. Derek the owner (MPMD) is knowledgeable on testing and puts a lot of emphasis on purity and quality testing for products he recommends, so I can’t imagine him not doing the same for his own company. I would have to inquire about 3rd party COAs, but I personally don’t feel the need to for my own uses.
Can't you say the same about TGB Supps and IFN being reputable? Are we doubting they are using legit high quality ecdy?

Experimenter

Experimenter

Awards
I'm one of the lucky ones who got an order in before their lot sold out. Just received it this morning actually. I won't be doing 2-3g a day though, just 1g a day to assess my tolerance and effectivity at the lower dose. I think the science behind this in interesting...but that can be said about a lot of these substances that don't really pan out in the end. Derek is someone I'm grown to respect though. I have never used any of his products nor any ecdy related items before.

all4gains

all4gains

Awards
Save your money and start micro dosing l dips and your strength gains from the l dopa will promote more muscle growth than any plant or insect androgen bs. I’m keeping it succinct but yea l dopa , l arginine and l carnitine however you want the form of l carnintine is your own preference. Again not much detail I’m being succinct but this synergistic combo will yield amazing results.

all4gains

all4gains

Awards
*l-dopa
Sorry for the typo I’m at work and it’s slow but I’m not proof reading because my glasses are ****

all4gains

all4gains

Awards
what so good about L dopa?
Nothin really special about it but it’s a cheaper way to get some good strength gains and all around muscle growth if your training is legit. Some studies have shown that it’s caused growth hormone to increase at dosages of 500mg but everyone is their own biological experiment on this amazing planet so to each is own. Micro dose it with
l-arginine and see if your training changes. Everyone responds to everything differently but everyone also can benefit from saving a couple extra “$$$” by just buying cheaper less trending products.

all4gains

all4gains

Awards
Honestly it’s funny the turkesterone thing is coming in topics and trending again.
Years ago I used the m-stack from animal and was swearing by the product but everyone I recommended it too was saying it’s a waste of money but now again turkesterone has made its way back to the trending topics of fitness.
Theses products only work in synergy with the anabolic environment that your extremely brutal training puts your body into.

Reactions: 00A
Experimenter

Experimenter

Awards
all4gains: I hear ya.
Me, I like trying things out cause one never knows until one does. Who knows? Maybe I hit the 1 in a 100,000 who actually will get some measurable results with this.

all4gains

all4gains

Awards
all4gains: I hear ya.
Me, I like trying things out cause one never knows until one does. Who knows? Maybe I hit the 1 in a 100,000 who actually will get some measurable results with this.
The first couple cycles with it are basically the best then after that I feel like the body gets used to strength gains it presents so upping the dosage comes into play but no doubt I definitely felt growth with it when I used a product that had it being one the main ingredients but yea after multiple cycles it didn’t have the same affect as basically same with all things in life lol.

Experimenter

Experimenter

Awards
Yeah...we will see how it goes. My expectations are low, but my hope is high.
It may turn out this is like most animal studies: ultimately they show animals and humans aren't really so alike biochemically.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Honestly it’s funny the turkesterone thing is coming in topics and trending again.
Years ago I used the m-stack from animal and was swearing by the product but everyone I recommended it too was saying it’s a waste of money but now again turkesterone has made its way back to the trending topics of fitness.
Theses products only work in synergy with the anabolic environment that your extremely brutal training puts your body into.
I like Animal M stack, I don t think it is a placebo

all4gains

all4gains

Awards
I like Animal M stack, I don t think it is a placebo
I personally think M stack is a really good underrated product. I still use it every now and again but years ago I used it for awhile to add some solid muscle. I also had outdoor labor job so it helped a lot with keeping some muscle when my work conditions were a little harsh. It definitely lets you train hard and preserve more from brutal training sessions. These days I use it sometimes more or less for maintenance or to help with diet or on brutal leg day when I’m in a calorie deficit so then next day i will load up on clean calories.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothin really special about it but it’s a cheaper way to get some good strength gains and all around muscle growth if your training is legit. Some studies have shown that it’s caused growth hormone to increase at dosages of 500mg but everyone is their own biological experiment on this amazing planet so to each is own. Micro dose it with
l-arginine and see if your training changes. Everyone responds to everything differently but everyone also can benefit from saving a couple extra “$$$” by just buying cheaper less trending products.
Would you mind elaborating on your microdosing method dosage and timing?

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are they reputable?
Ive been watching derek for a few years now and the guy seems pretty honest, at least when he's discussing anabolics, training etc. Fwiw i would trust his supplements to be exactly what they say on the label. He basically makes supplements he takes so he can take them for cheaper, obvs he's making money too, I'm not daft, but he doesn't seem to just put something out there for the money even though it would sell if he did. I don't think he would risk the following he's built with his YT and website just for a quick buck. Just my opinion

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wondering if cyclodextrin vs bioperine matters with this herb

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Can't you say the same about TGB Supps and IFN being reputable? Are we doubting they are using legit high quality ecdy?
Never disrupted the quality/reputation of IFN. I have no experience using the brand so can’t speak to it like I can with gorilla mind and Derek. I apologize if it came across that way, though.

On another note, I’ve requested 3rd party COA from gorilla mind to see if they can substantiate it.

all4gains

all4gains

Awards
Would you mind elaborating on your microdosing method dosage and timing?
Yep sorry for the late response, yesterday was busy at work but yes I can definitely cover a little bit of the complexity of l-dopa. Depending on the potency of the l-dopa your using you will want start with a optimal dosage for your training. There are a lot of variables associated with this like correlating the dosages to your own circadian rhythm and biorhythm. I mean if you want to get the fullest out of this then it has to be precise timing and dosages. I say this because again like I posted before there is nothing special about l-dopa and you are basically adding to the anabolic state your extreme training puts you in but l-dopa definitely helps with the gh release aspect during hard sessions.
So a really succinct example for all of this is timing with your body’s natural morning testosterone peak. You will want to take a dose of l-dopa very early in the morning to start your day with. As soon as your eyes open your reaching for your l-dopa.
Your dosage will be different from everyone just like everyone own assessment of a dose should be different even if extremely similar still should be different because we all don’t have the same bio rhythm so 80mg should be a start point. So right after that a protein shake or in my situation mass shake with oats and peanut butter will follow the dose. Take the shake with quality protease enzymes to ensure optimal nutrient assimilation follows. Right before workout take another 80mg of l-dopa then make sure to take 50-100 carb supplement
(I like karbolyn) but any carb supplement that’s quality carbs will do. I used now sports carb mix too so yea anything will do as long as it’s quality. I take 150-200 carbs sometimes before workout because usually my first set is a lightweight 100 rep set to force the blood into the muscles and get into the zone. From trial and error I have found that carbs and l-dopa have some synergy between them. I’m still correlating data to find the best end result but I’ve made some awesome gains with l-dopa but also paired in synergy with an extreme hardcore training regime and calorie surplus because I’m trying to gain.
This is me being really succinct and not going into much detail but just following this you should see difference in hardness of muscle,fat loss and better strength and or better sleep with your training. If you want more detail send me a personal message with your age ,weight ,diet and training methods being used and we can really go into way further detail and I can really help more. Like I said before the main variables in anything are the differences in biorhythms and circadian rhythms. Your personal life, work life, sex life , mental health and amount of cortisol from stress and or extreme excitement all play into extreme under-looked variables that have an effect on the end result.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was under the impression GH release from exercise is minimal and doesnt really lend itself to increased muscle gains.

all4gains

all4gains

Awards
I was under the impression GH release from exercise is minimal and doesnt really lend itself to increased muscle gains.
Depends on how your going about it, if the workout is moderate intensity then minimal gh release is probably what occurs.
If the workout is extreme intensity with the systematic approach to stimulate more efficient gh release in the body then results will be different with more gh release occurring. It really depends on the intensity of the workout.

onewarrior5

onewarrior5

Awards
Save your money and start micro dosing l dips and your strength gains from the l dopa will promote more muscle growth than any plant or insect androgen bs. I’m keeping it succinct but yea l dopa , l arginine and l carnitine however you want the form of l carnintine is your own preference. Again not much detail I’m being succinct but this synergistic combo will yield amazing results.
Can you provide a dosing protocol for someone who works out 3 days a week mornings?

thanks