TTA-500 - Now Available - Get it While Supplies Last!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As many know, we have been working on getting quality raw materials for TTA-500 for a very long time and are extremely happy to let you know that we do now have a limited number of TTA-500 units available for sale.

If all goes well, we should be adding TTA-500 back to being a regular part of our product lineup by the end of the year but for right now there are a limited number of units available so its likely best to view this as a 'While Supplies Last' type of situation.

TTA-500 Link on the SNS Website:

TTA-500/MitoBurn XT Stack Special:

TTA-500 Rendering (FRONT).png

TTA-500 Label (SUPP FACTS).png

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
From now until July 7th, you can use coupon code july4th30 to save 30% off on TTA-500 and all SNS products.

Also, for every bottle of TTA-500, MitoBurn XT, Lean Edge, or Reduce XT that you purchase, you can get a free bottle of one of the following:
  • Green Coffee Bean Extract
  • Garcinia Cambogia
  • RK-125
All you have to do is specify which of the above you'd like for the free product in your order notes.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ohhh nice totally surprised, I know this was requested heavily by users here once discountinued

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will be adding this stack to my order !!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is awesome! Are retailers such as DPS going to carry TTA-500 soon?
It will be available for shipping to retailers starting Tuesday so they're welcome to order it if they'd like to. I'm sure DPS will bc they normally always carry our new products and TTA-500 was always a good seller for them.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mine is on the way !!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I normally don't bump any threads, especially my own - but I wanted to bump this one to make sure that everyone sees it because we're going thru the stock on TTA-500 pretty quickly. So I want to make sure that anyone that wants any has a chance to get it.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man, I remember Controlled Labs RED ACID... didn't have any electrolyte blends in it...used to be at work and my legs would sieze up to where I couldn't even walk lol. This was what, 2005/2006...

That being said, TTA def WORKED for slimming down.

tenorguy33

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Have two on the way. Was definitely a nice surprise seeing this product coming out. Worked great from cutting years ago when it was available. The electrolyte blend is an awesome plus!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh man this is sick and brings back some memories.

Just a heads up for those interested this is one of those pretty impressive ingredients that doesn't need insane doses to be effective. 1 cap alone can provide some solid benefits and 1g is pretty strong.

I'd be more inclined to pair this with another ingredient or two rather than just take a ton (which extends the bottle and value and is a major win win).

I'd have to go back and look since it has been so long, but this + forskolin (boost that cAMP) + a beta agonist was a pretty insane fat incinerator back in the day. So grab some Recomp20 while you are at it and pair with any sort of stims (if that is your sort of thing) and I'd bet you'd be pretty blown away in 4-8 weeks.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh man this is sick and brings back some memories.

Just a heads up for those interested this is one of those pretty impressive ingredients that doesn't need insane doses to be effective. 1 cap alone can provide some solid benefits and 1g is pretty strong.

I'd be more inclined to pair this with another ingredient or two rather than just take a ton (which extends the bottle and value and is a major win win).

I'd have to go back and look since it has been so long, but this + forskolin (boost that cAMP) + a beta agonist was a pretty insane fat incinerator back in the day. So grab some Recomp20 while you are at it and pair with any sort of stims (if that is your sort of thing) and I'd bet you'd be pretty blown away in 4-8 weeks.
Thank you for the very insightful and accurate post on TTA. I absolutely agree.

TTA-500 + Recomp20 will be a great stack.

TTA-500 + Lean Edge + MitoBurn XT or the upcoming ThermoScorch will be awesome as well.

And yes, TTA stacks great with Forskolin and we have Forskolin XT set to launch within a week featuring ForsLean 95% :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Maybe I will try, TTA-500 + MitoBurn XT when I get mine ???

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Any chance of revealing thermoscorch ingredients? Also what is the fat burning mechanism behind TTA is it thyroid related? Interested in trying it out but honestly don't know anything about it

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any chance of revealing thermoscorch ingredients? Also what is the fat burning mechanism behind TTA is it thyroid related? Interested in trying it out but honestly don't know anything about it
All Good Questions ????

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm sorry but we won't be doing ingredient reveals on ThermoScorch until it is released; which should be within the next 2 weeks.

I will try to do a comprehensive write up on TTA when I have the time. Or more aptly, I'll try to find the one that I already did years ago haha. We offered TTA in the past before the raw material became unavailable for years and at one time had a very extensive write up on it, but it's hard to go in depth on TTA and really explain it without touching on what would be considered 'claims' from a compliance perspective so we had just changed it to a more generic write up. But no, its not thyroid related.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
150mg CaloriBurn, 900mg Sinetrol, 1000mg Mitoburn, 54mg Capsimax

Last edited:

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hope SNS and Jiigzz don't mind me just reposting this. It is old so isn't totally up to date so I cut out some of the later less relevant info. Examine and Mr.cooper as sources for this as well. This stuff has been around longer than most people on this board have been lifting (maybe serious) and was in some pretty very popular products.

Q1: What is Tetradecyl Thioacetic Acid (TTA)and how does it work?

TTA is an omega 3 fatty acid with an added sulfar group. Because of the addition of the sulfar group, it cannot be metabolized by beta oxidation (used for fuel). Supplementation of TTA has been shown to be a potent PPAR-alpha activator, meaning that it is a regulator of lipid metabolism in the liver. What this means is that when PPAR-alpha is activated, fatty acid catabolism (break down) and utilisation (used as a fuel) is increased through beta-oxidation.

PPAR-alpha activation is common in an energy derived state when the body must rely on stored energy to fuel its needs - if we activate this through supplementation of TTA supplementation, then ultimately we increase fat burning even in periods of energy availability.

Another benefit of PPAR-alpha activation is that it removes fatty acids from the blood stream in order to be used for fuel and is thus seen as being a useful tool in preventing fat storage.

Another interesting benefit is TTAs ability to increase Scavenger Receptor A (SRA) which is both anti-inflammatory (by way of reducing tumour necrosis factor alpha [TNF-a]) and reduce LDL cholesterol levels. It is through these benefits that TTA is known to be cardio-protective.

If we also consider the relationship between triglycerides and LDL particles, then we can understand why PPAR activation is seen as cardio protective. The higher the level of triglycerides (increased fat storage), the smaller and denser the LDL-particles. A small, dense LDL particle is more readily able to penetrate the endothelium of arteries and promote the cascade of events that lead atherosclerosis (clogging of the arteries). As TTA supplementation can lower triglyceride levels through PPAR-a activation, then we can help minimise arterial damage caused through this process. We also note that TTA inhibits the oxidative modification of LDL – oxidation of LDL particles is considered a key step in the formation of foam cells and the forming of plaque on the arteries.

Q2: What are the most common side effects with TTA supplementation and what can be done to prevent them?

TTA supplementation is known to cause an electrolyte imbalance which can cause a myriad of side effects; most notably cramping and water retention. The electrolyte balance is seemingly caused by by its ability to act as a chelating agent meaning that it binds electrolytes (metal ions) when it is radical scavenging. This will cause lower sodium ions and potassium ions in cells, causing the water retention and cramping issues.
To overcome these issues, TTA-500 from SNS has an added electrolyte complex to help restore electrolyte balance. This helps to prevent the side effects from TTA supplementation. Making SNS one of the best sources for TTA.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hope SNS and Jiigzz don't mind me just reposting this. It is old so isn't totally up to date so I cut out some of the later less relevant info. Examine and Mr.cooper as sources for this as well. This stuff has been around longer than most people on this board have been lifting (maybe serious) and was in some pretty very popular products.
Great Info Thank you !! Any dosing Info ??

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No problem at all. I appreciate you posting it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great Info Thank you !! Any dosing Info ??
TTA-500 is typically dosed at 1000 mg. to 1500 mg. per day.

When we originally offered it years ago, we'd occasionally see people go up to 4 capsules per day but most people stayed at 3 caps per day (1500 mg.)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
am thinking to order to bottles straight from the sns site cause i cant find it to any other store
We're shipping it out to retailers as they order it but there's a good chance it will be sold out before some retailers do get around to ordering it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
TTA-500 is typically dosed at 1000 mg. to 1500 mg. per day.

When we originally offered it years ago, we'd occasionally see people go up to 4 capsules per day but most people stayed at 3 caps per day (1500 mg.)
Thank you!

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
Wow havent seen this in a while. I remember the old DCP had this and worked exceptionally well. Just remember the side effects, well done adding the electrolyte complex!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wow havent seen this in a while. I remember the old DCP had this and worked exceptionally well. Just remember the side effects, well done adding the electrolyte complex!
I want to point out to anyone reading that what he means by the 'side effects' with some of the old TTA products are the reason for adding the electrolyte complex to them.

I'll also say that some of the old 'side effects' in my opinion were also related to impurities in the raw materials that some companies used for this ingredient as well. Because we were one of the first companies to ever offer TTA back then and we hardly ever, if ever, had any of the reports of the cramping type side effects that some other companies did.

Regardless, that's why we added the electrolytes to the product bc for the people back then that did experience cramping with the ingredient, taking electrolytes with it offset that for most people.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
I want to point out to anyone reading that what he means by the 'side effects' with some of the old TTA products are the reason for adding the electrolyte complex to them.

I'll also say that some of the old 'side effects' in my opinion were also related to impurities in the raw materials that some companies used for this ingredient as well. Because we were one of the first companies to ever offer TTA back then and we hardly ever, if ever, had any of the reports of the cramping type side effects that some other companies did.

Regardless, that's why we added the electrolytes to the product bc for the people back then that did experience cramping with the ingredient, taking electrolytes with it offset that for most people.
Yes I was just talking about the cramping sides. But also could've been something else in the formula the potentiated that, dont remember the other ingredients. I have yet to try it solo but I plan to!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
am thinking to order two bottles straight from the sns site cause i cant find it to any other store
Although SNS wouldn't care where you get it from .. if u wanted it ASAP yes from SNS site .. retailers it all depends when they want to put it up .. out of our control lol

other great option on sale you can
2 bottles of mitoburnXT
2 bottles of TTA

for $105 shipped from SNS stack
code : july4th30 ( sale extended through the 10th )

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I miss these 2 guys .. i loved absorbing in what they preached .. same with danes highly respect these guys.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Although SNS wouldn't care where you get it from .. if u wanted it ASAP yes from SNS site .. retailers it all depends when they want to put it up .. out of our control lol

other great option on sale you can
2 bottles of mitoburnXT
2 bottles of TTA

for $105 shipped from SNS stack
code : july4th30 ( sale extended through the 10th )
Says code is expired

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

ReformedNerd

Awards
Any benefits to taking for fasted exercise or is this best before food?

Reactions: jh1
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 TTA & 2 Recomp20 otw
That stack should be amazing. I want to grab both of those myself soon. TTA is great and I’m glad SNS brought it back. I know it’s gtg if it’s from SNS

SouthPawSD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Interested in this... any experience of stacking it with evomuse Ultra DCP? I'm a sucker for good non stim fat burners.

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interested in this... any experience of stacking it with evomuse Ultra DCP? I'm a sucker for good non stim fat burners.
Don’t know what’s in dcp but as for stacking with non stim would be pretty good

I plan on getting couple people on tta + lean edge would be my go to ( throwing in mitoburn or recomp20 would be idea stacking )

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How pronounced is the water retention from TTA, and what level of leanness is it most effective? i.e. decently fat to getting leaner, or already pretty lean to getting ultra shredded?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today i ordered 2 tta bottles from sns site.i live in greece. I think that i wont have any shipping problem
Nice hopefully not and works out .. customs can be a pain.

Keep us updated.