True Shred & PES Shift Detailed stack 8 week run MOTIVATION

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
Just a quick update. I broke my fast at 12:30 today solely for brain function. I didn’t technically have a meal which will happen sometime after 3pm.

My recipe for Brain Function Liquid

2 cups of black coffee
2 Tbls Cacao Superfood Creamer
2 Tbls Unsweetened Almond Milk
1 Tsp Grass Fed Butter

I put in the Ninja and blend it tastes amazing and is full of nutrients and good fats to keep me energized and focused. 166 Calories Total

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice man! Yea I couldn't do the fast cause I can't think straight on an empty stomach so if I tried to do a fast I would have to have something like mentioned above.

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
DAY #18 ARMS

WEIGHT 194.4 lbs

5:00am- 2 caps TRUE SHRED

5:30am- 1 Scoop of Optimum Nutrition Whey and Oats

8:00am- 1 scoop Cellucor C4 mixed with 1 scoop of EVL PUMP MODE.

WORKOUT

CLOSE GRIP BENCH

135x15
155x10
175x10
185x8
205x4
225x1

STANDING DUMBBELL CURL

25x15
30x12
30x12
40x8 Started losing form

Skull Crusher Ez Curl Bar

70x15
70x12
80x10
90x7

Standing Preacher Curl Ez Curl

60x15
70x10
80x9
90x5

Rope Push Down

37.5 X15
37.5 X15
42.5 X10
42.5X10

Straight bar reverse curl SUPER SET Straight Bar Curl (unsure on the weight of the actual bar)

20x15 SS 20x15
30x15 SS 30X15
30x15 SS 30x10
40x10 SS 40x8

1 MILE RUN 7:54

Strength- I good hitting my close grip presses should have pyramided the weight differently so I had more juice on the heavy sets. Im definitely getting stronger and im also debating on doing a midway breakdown of my lifts from baseline up to the finish of week 4.

Mood- Things have been extremely stress full at home with everything going on but it has not hindered my performance. Im super focused in the gym and have been destroying my workouts set by set.

Stamina- I felt like my stamina was ahead of my strength today. I felt it on my bicep curls, I thought I was going to be able to crush out the 40's but got denied.

Libido
- Nothing to report seems like normal levels.

Overall Body- Arms were looking super full, getting a little more vascularity. Gettin leaner day by day.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice Workout and Good timing on the 1 Mile run!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I remember when Rocket was logging True Shred for us and he definitely noticed an increase in vascularity. Glad you are as well!

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
I’m not a vascular person so any Increase is noticeable. Going to crush cardio and core now fasted. I’ll be posting up later.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
DemntedCowboy, check out XxFit4SwatxX,True Shred Log. It’s a very detailed Log and He’s doing Great with his Diet and Exercising.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DemntedCowboy, check out XxFit4SwatxX,True Shred Log. It’s a very detailed Log and He’s doing Great with his Diet and Exercising.
Thanks for the shout out BEAST73. Will catch up and follow from here.

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
Thanks for the shout out BEAST73. Will catch up and follow from here.
Thanks for the follow brother any questions you got I would be happy to answer I’m closing in on 3 weeks in Strength is up, leaning out, and dropped about 7lbs with strict diet and training. Big plans for the second half of the run.

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
DAY #19 CARDIO AND CORE DESTRUCTION

WEIGHT 194.4 lbs

7:00am- Wake up, felt amazing to sleep in today.

8:00am- 1 cup of black coffee, 2 TRUE SHRED CAPS

10:00- 1 scoop Cellucor C4 mixed with 1 scoop of EVL PUMP MODE

WORKOUT

Cardio Warm up- 20 Minutes total Treadmill work- 15% incline 3 mph 10 mins, 15% incline 4 mph 10 mins 336 CALORIES BURNED

JACOBS LADDER

5 sets of 1 Minute Rounds at a minimum of 100 steps

JUMP ROPE

12 ROUNDS of 30 second intervals with a 1 minute rest in between rounds

CORE WORK

LYING REVERSE CRUNCH

SET 1-20 REPS
SET 2-15 REPS
SET 3-12 REPS
SET 4- 12REPS
SET 5-10 REPS

FLUTTER KICKS

SET 1- 30 REPS
SET 2- 30 REPS
SET 3- 30 REPS
SET 4- 30 REPS

FRONT LEAN AND REST (KNEE TO ELBOW SAME SIDE)

SET 1- 20 REPS
SET 2- 20 REPS
SET 3- 20 REPS
SET 4- 20 REPS

Strength- I felt great throughout the whole workout. I did a body weight core workout today just to switch things up from my last core day.

MOOD- FIRE.... I could conquer the world today. I pushed so dam hard today and had so much fight in me during my workout. I wish I had that same fire yesterday.

STAMINA- Extremely strong levels today. I feel like i've been gaining stamina for the last two weeks that was noticeable.

LIBDO- ALPHA

OVERALL BODY- I feel great no soreness from my arm workout yet if I even experience any at all. Feeling and looking leaner and its noticeable because my wife is 100% honest with me lol. Still have ways to go but im getting there.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Really interested in True Shred -- how would you rate it brother?

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I remember when Rocket was logging True Shred for us and he definitely noticed an increase in vascularity. Glad you are as well!
Lean- Do you have a coupon code? Thinking about pulling the trigger on True Shred, even though I can't stand natural anabolics, but this one has me thinking... TY Sir

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
How come SS is the only place to find True Shred? I can't find it on my normal go-to ...which is DPS Nutrition... they usually have everything!! WTF

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
Really interested in True Shred -- how would you rate it brother?
To be 100% honest with you. Taking it at the recommended dosage and being dedicated to my diet (zero cheats) and workout it has done so far exactly what it claims to do. I’m finishing up week 3 and feel like it’s really starting to kick in. I’m running it for 8 weeks so it should be interesting to see what the final results are. For the second portion of the run I’m going to be altering my diet into the final stages. You can check it out, I’ve been running higher carbs on weight training days, and have fasted on my cardio and core days for 16-18 hours . I’m giving my body just enough of what it needs. This run for me was a recomp and it’s working out amazing. Hardness strength Lean best three words to describe it.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
To be 100% honest with you. Taking it at the recommended dosage and being dedicated to my diet (zero cheats) and workout it has done so far exactly what it claims to do. I’m finishing up week 3 and feel like it’s really starting to kick in. I’m running it for 8 weeks so it should be interesting to see what the final results are. For the second portion of the run I’m going to be altering my diet into the final stages. You can check it out, I’ve been running higher carbs on weight training days, and have fasted on my cardio and core days for 16-18 hours . I’m giving my body just enough of what it needs. This run for me was a recomp and it’s working out amazing. Hardness strength Lean best three words to describe it.
Cheers- I'm sold. Going to get a bottle, I'm a big fan of Armistane on a cut alone, so the added benefits seem to make this worthwhile. Would you say you could have achieved where you are at without True Shred? Clearly you sound like it works as described...

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
I think that the product is assisting me and helping me break through boundaries much faster than I would if I was not taking it. I know my body very well and I feel like im ahead of schedule with the results im getting. Another good point is when im cutting this hard I start to lose some muscle fullness and strength and my strength is going up and my muscles are appearing denser and fuller each week. Give it a run brother.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I think that the product is assisting me and helping me break through boundaries much faster than I would if I was not taking it. I know my body very well and I feel like im ahead of schedule with the results im getting. Another good point is when im cutting this hard I start to lose some muscle fullness and strength and my strength is going up and my muscles are appearing denser and fuller each week. Give it a run brother.
Perfect response, appreciate it sir.

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
DIET 08/31/18 FASTED 18 Hours

So today was my cardio and core day and as you know ive been using a intermittent fasting on these days. I feel that this is helping accelerate my fat loss. Im going to be continuing this method of fasting until the first month is concluded.

MEAL 1- 5 Turkey Meatballs Homemade, 2 egg whites, 1 whole egg

MEAL 2- 5 Turkey Meatballs, 3 cups of veggies,

MEAL 3- 2 Tbls of Natural Peanut Butter

MACROS

CALORIES 1039
PROTEIN 91 G
CARBS 38 G
FAT 60

I know it seems like nothing but its enough to get me through the day on these fasted cardio days. I replenish my body with a heavy dose of protein and carbs on the following day.

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
DAY #20 FULL BODY WORKOUT 09/01/18

WEIGHT 193.4 lbs

So today I woke up and immediately made the decision to test my heart and will power. I haven't done a timed workout since memorial day, but with everything going on in my life I wanted to push boundaries and really test myself physically and mentally.

7:00am- 2 TRUE SHRED Capps

10:00am- 1 scoop of Cellucor C4, 1 scoop Scivation Extend, 1 scoop EVL PUMP MODE, 30 oz of water sipped INTRA WORKOUT

WORKOUT

MICHAEL P. MURPHY UNITED STATES NAVY SEAL DIED JUNE 28, 2005 KUNAR PROVINCE, AFGHANISTAN

1 MILE RUN

100 Pull Ups

200 Push ups

300 Squats

1 MILE RUN

TIME 54:09

I had such a good pace going until the final mile. My shin splints and right hamstring had other ideas for the run. I had to power walk which was making me angry because I had the juice to finish this. In the end all that matters is I finished.

Strength- My strength was great I felt super strong during the pull ups, I would say I hit around 70 Pull ups before I was unable to bang 10 at a clip. I feel like pull ups and push ups are true staple of strength.

Mood- I went into the workout with a decent headache, but there was no stopping me. There was no quit today.

Stamina- My body quit on me before my mind did today. I feel like this was the second time that this has occurred. My legs were still achy from my cardio session I would normally have chilled out today, but I needed this.

Overall Body- I was impressed with my ability to hammer out the pull ups as well as I did. Im dropping weight still and feel like my body is a fat incinerator. Tomorrow is going to be a 100% REST DAY. I need to prepare myself for upper body on Monday. Ill be moving into week 4 next week.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have been doing intermittent fasting for a while now,and it’s my go to eating Plan when I want to kick in the metabolism..

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
It’s working great my metabolism is on fire. Plus the workouts have kicked up a notch. I love to keep my body guessing.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s working great my metabolism is on fire. Plus the workouts have kicked up a notch. I love to keep my body guessing.
That's the key. Confusing your body and not letting it fall into the daily routine.

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
I overdosed on carbs last night felt so good. We made homemade pizzas on the grill last night. It was well deserved after that workout I did. Needed a solid cheat meal first one in over a month. Back to the grind Monday. REST DAY SUNDAY for me.

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
I’m really looking forward to breaking into the 180’s. It’s coming hopefully by next weekend I can break the 190lbs mark. Big goal, big diet changes coming, and stack alterations. Stay tuned

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
DAY #23 UPPER BODY

Theres going to be a few minor changes to the log specifically. Im going to be doing my weight and review weekly for the remainder of the log. Im still going to be posting up my workouts and diet everyday to keep me honest.

5:00am Wake up- 1 scoop of Cellucor C4 mixed with 1 scoop of Scivation Extend 1 scoop of EVL PUMP MODE.

WORKOUT

FLAT DUMBBELL PRESS SUPERSET FLAT CABLE FLY

60x15 SS 25x15

75x15 SS 25x15

85x10 SS 25x12

100x7 SS 25x12

100x6 SS 25x12

Personal best for Dumbbell Press 100x7 Strength going up.

WEIGHTED PULL UPS

BW X 10

BW +10 X 8

BW +15 X 6

BW +25 X 6

BW +35 X 4

Im starting to crush pull ups finally cant weight to see the results from doing these along with the switch up in diet.

MILITARY PRESS (Seated Dumbbell)

35x15

45x10

50x10

65x5

65x8 I got pissed off about some **** and was listening to the new Eminem Album.

NEW DIET COMING FOR WEEKS 5-8 STAY TUNED

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice workout man! And sweet on the new diet! Gotta confuse the body!:)

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
What’s up everyone, my cardio and core work today consisted of 2 hours of surfing this morning. Tomorrow’s workout is going to be arms, followed by another cardio and core day, then legs. My lower back started to bother me a little bit yesterday. I want to give it an extra few days to rest up. I’m still in a fasted state and it’s about 11:20am EST.

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
DAY #25 ARMS

5:30am- 2 True Shred Caps

6:00am- 1 scoop Cellucor C4, mixed with I scoop of EVL PUMP MODE

6:30am- WORKOUT

Close Grip Bench Press

135x15

165x12

185x10

205x5

215x2

Seated Dumbbell Curl

30x15

30x12

35x10

35x9

40x6

Ez Curl Cable Push Down

80x20

90x15

100x12

110x11

120x10

Hammer Curl

30x15

35x10

35x10

35x10

40x8

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice quick arm workout. I love close grip bench. My triceps are so sore the following day after doing them.

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
Nice quick arm workout. I love close grip bench. My triceps are so sore the following day after doing them.
Hell yea, had to get that **** in today before work. Got a solid pump going wish I could have grabbed a few more sets today. I’ve already started to eye up my next run. What’s your thoughts on Folidrone 2.0 and Vector run together? Looking for for help.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hell yea, had to get that **** in today before work. Got a solid pump going wish I could have grabbed a few more sets today. I’ve already started to eye up my next run. What’s your thoughts on Folidrone 2.0 and Vector run together? Looking for for help.
Currently running my bulk with Vector and Follidrone. I'm up 5lbs over the past 6+ weeks but my waist has stayed the same and there appears to be minimal fat gain.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes vector and folli combined complement each other very well. One two punch so to speak

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely would recommend FD 2.0 and vector. They would be a great lean mass stack and work well together!

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
Definitely would recommend FD 2.0 and vector. They would be a great lean mass stack and work well together!
Yea that’s what I’m liking to do, I’m in complete shred mode right now and would love to role into a lean mass stack once I feel my body fat is low enough. Thanks Lean Engineer and everyone else helping me out.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I placed an order due to your reviews- I never spend above $20 on anything non-hormonal, but the profile this compound has seems legit to run between cycles.

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
DAY #26 Cardio and Core

4:30am- 2 TRUE SHRED Caps

4:45am- 1 scoop of Cellucor C4 mixed with 1 scoop of EVL PUMP MODE

5:00am- WORKOUT

5 ROUNDS- 1 Minute Jacobs Ladder 100 steps minimum, 1 Minute 15% Incline 4.4 MPH, 30 Seconds Jump Rope

5 ROUNDS- 10 Reverse Crunches, 20 Flutter Kicks, 20 Knee to Elbows

Workout went great it was actually much harder then what it looks like after typing it. My intensity was strong throughout the whole workout, but ive been feeling tired throughout the day for about 4 days now. Im summing it up to my carb intake being as low as it is. Weekly review and Weight will be posted on Friday.

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
Anyone ever hear of or use Merica Labz was going to try out their protein. Also looking for a new solid pre workout. I’m getting sick of C4 and EVL Pump Mode combo

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anyone ever hear of or use Merica Labz was going to try out their protein. Also looking for a new solid pre workout. I’m getting sick of C4 and EVL Pump Mode combo
If you haven't seismic surge by hard rock supplements I would definitely recommend that as a new pre to try out.

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
DIET 09/06/18

MEAL 1- 2 hardboiled eggs

MEAL 2- 5 egg whites, 2oz turkey, 1oz fresh mozzarella, 2 slices of Multigrain Toast

MEAL 3- 2 scoops Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Protein, 1 cup Blueberries, 2 tbls of Natural Peanut butter, 1 tbls freeze dried coffee

MEAL 4- 8 oz shredded chicken breast, 1/3 cup long hot peppers, 1/4 grilled onions, 1/8 cup homemade tomato suace

MEAL 5- 2 scoops Optimum Nutrition, 2 Tbls Natural Peanut Butter

MACROS

CALORIES 1864
PROTEIN 210 G
CARBS 99 G
FAT 61 G

WEEKLY REVIEW AND WORKOUT COMING LATER ALONG WITH A WEIGHT UPDATE.

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Depends on your stim tolerance but,

OL Re1gn
Controlled Labs White Flash
Sparta Kraken
Alpha Lion Superhuman
Myoblox Loco
Core Nutritionals Fury X
Primeval Labs Mega Pre Black

I don't like prop blends so something with a clear label is usually best.

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
DAY #27 Upper

WEIGHT 193.4 LBS Im happy with my current weight.

6:00am- 2 TRUE SHRED

8:00am- 1 scoop Cellucor C4 mixed with 1 scoop of EVL PUMP MODE

WORKOUT

FLAT DUMBBELL PRESS

65x15 Super Set 30 seconds Jump Rope

75x10 Super Set 30 seconds Jump Rope

85x10 Super Set 30 seconds Jump Rope

95x6 Super Set 30 seconds Jump Rope

100x4 Super Set 30 Seconds Jump Rope

This was extremely tough to get through. The jumping rope really took a ton out of me.

HAMMER STRENGTH SEATED ROW

50x15 Super Set 30 second Mountain Climber

60x10 Super Set 30 second Mountain Climber

70x10 Super Set 30 second Mountain Climber

80x10 Super Set 30 second Mountain Climber

80x10 Super Set 30 second Mountain Climber

Seated Dumbbell Raise (Shoulders)

15x15 (Side Raise) Super Set 15x12 (Front Raise)

15x15 Super Set 15x10

15x15 Super Set 15x10

15x15 Super Set 15x10

Strength- Over the past week my workouts have been very intense and my strength has increased drastically. I hit the 100's on flat for 7 Reps off of a Cable Fly Superset.

Mood- My mood has been great while at the gym and ive been extremely dedicated to my diet. Ive felt great considering everything that is going on in my life.

Libido- My libido has been normal to a little bit lower then normal.

Stamina- My stamina has been through the roof. Never mind in the gym, but my conditioning in the ocean while surfing has been exceptional. I feel like my levels are up this high with the help of TRUE SHRED.

Overall Body- Wow, ok so i can visibly see changes in the mirror at this point. Im getting leaner, stronger, and fuller. I know that my diet is playing a huge role, but my muscle hardness is nowhere near where it would be without TRUE SHRED. I know where my body would be if I was not using any supplements. This is me closing out my 4th week on TRUE SHRED and I can say that if you truly keep your diet 100% in check and are on some type of legitimate workout program this product will work wonders.

MAJOR CHANGES THAT ARE COMING

Starting this coming Monday, im going to start back on 15ml Carnitine 2X a day. I grabbed Body Tech Flash Point Pre Workout which I was suprised with the ingredient list. I also picked up Performix ioWhey Protein and KETO Bomb Creamer for my coffee.

DIET CHANGES

For the next 4 weeks im going to be as strict as humanly possible to only eat the following foods: Ground Turkey, Grilled Chicken, Vegetables, Egg Whites, Whey Protein, Black Coffee, whole eggs. Thats it folks my diet is going to be insanely strict and ultra low carb. Heres an example of what my diet will look like:

Breakfast- 2 Hard boiled eggs
Workout
Post Workout- 2 scoops of protein
Lunch- Grilled Chicken 2 cups of veggies
Snack- Black Coffee 1 scoop Keto Bomb
Extra meal- 6 egg whites
Dinner- Grilled Chicken 2 cup of veggies

Looking to hit around 1700-1900 calories, 160-170 Protein, 30-50 Carbs, 60-80 Fat ill supplement in some coconut oil for fat.

Youll notice that my workouts are going to start to incorporate some cardio super sets.

PLEASE GIVE ME SOME FEED BACK ON WHAT YOU GUYS ARE THINKING ABOUT IM GOING IN HARD.

SUNDAY IS LEG DAY

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
Extra workout while my daughter was Soccer practice tonight.

2.5 Mile average pace 9:30
10- 20 Yard Uphill Grass Hill Sprints.

Just a little something extra.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I'm starting TrueShred tomorrow- when did you start noticing any type of results or kick in?

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
I'm starting TrueShred tomorrow- when did you start noticing any type of results or kick in?
I started an extremely dialed diet exactly two weeks before I started to take TRUE SHRED. I truly believe around the two week mark I started to feel the benefits of the product. I feel like I’m leaning out at a much quicker pace then I would be without it. My workouts have been much more intense and my strength continues to go up each week. I’m 6 weeks into my diet and 4 weeks into my run of TRUE SHRED with 4 weeks remaining. Take a look at my log there’s a ton of good info in there.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Nice bro- I judge my cuts based on how many new veins I can see around my abs/chest. Are you getting new veins? Lol

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
WORKOUT #28 09/09/18 LEGS

5:00am- 2 True Shred Caps, 15ml Carnitine

6:45am- 1 scoop Body Tech Flash Point Pre Workout mixed with 1 scoop of Scivation Extend in 32oz of water.

7:00am- Workout

HEXBAR DEADLIFT

135x15

185x10

205x8

225x6

245x4

265x4

LEG EXTENSIONS

60x15

70x15

80x12

90x10

100x8

110x7

HAMSTRING CURL

60x15

70x10 Struggle begins

70x10

70x8

80x6

80x4

SINGLE LEG MACHINE PRESS

40x15

60x10

80x10

80x10

Walking Lunges Body Weight Only

3 sets of 20 reps

LEGS WERE SMOKED

Post workout- 2 sccops iSowhey Performix Protein (Fruity Pebbles Flavor) , 1 hard boiled egg

XxFit4SwatxX

XxFit4SwatxX

Awards
Im trying Mikey, I need to get my bf levels down to around 10% in order to get veins. I might be the most non vascular person which sucks. I can have a full blown six pack with obliques and have minimal vascularity. Im giving it everything I got though. Things are moving along very well im taking it one day at a time.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
You look pretty lean from your Avi.. would be curious to see before and after pix from this natty stack.