TRT Log

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You are in caloric surplus and test is a wet compund. It puts on bulk.

Of course you are going to lose some flexibility and agility as your bodymass increases.

Afaik mma fighters like dht derivatives since they dont put as much bulk on you but stimulate cns and make learning motor pathways more efficient.

Hence one should design the blast according to their goals, athletic, physique-wise etc.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Definitely a learning experience. I will save next blast for when I want to add some more size. Just going to goto TRT dose and work on my fitness.

Also like to see how much muscle I can add at just high normal test levels

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yep even 100mg test pw makes a difference for me.

I ran a test cycle last time.
First 6 weeks were absolutely sick. I was putting 20lbs on my close grip bench and 10lbs on the standing ohp every week from week 3.

But at roughly week 7 as if switch was flipped. 0 more gains. I started getting fat.

So i am really hyped to go with the stack this time to see what are the differences, will i respond better, how will gains be, sides etc.

I am also pyramiding up in both dosages and strength of compounds.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You are in caloric surplus and test is a wet compund. It puts on bulk.

Of course you are going to lose some flexibility and agility as your bodymass increases.

Afaik mma fighters like dht derivatives since they dont put as much bulk on you but stimulate cns and make learning motor pathways more efficient.

Hence one should design the blast according to their goals, athletic, physique-wise etc.
When I was training and competing in local fights, everyone was taking epi-andro. It shredded and kept strength up.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
When I was training and competing in local fights, everyone was taking epi-andro. It shredded and kept strength up.
I think masteron would suit manifesto well, it keeps you aggressive and boosts strength with hardly any bulk.

However i commend his decision to back down to a healthy replacement dose. I am sure he hasnt extracted all the gains he can get out of just trt dose.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Likely he has not, people underestimate what can be done on TRT.

For the record, I started a blast 3 weeks ago and holy hell, this one is kicking hard. Test only, but I basically have been living in test insomnia, sleeping 5-6 hours a night and absolutely flying through my days. Weight is up, but I am keeping this one clean, so only 5lbs thus far, where normally I'd be up 10 in the first 3-4. It's a different test vendor, so I am thinking it may be dosed high.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I think masteron would suit manifesto well, it keeps you aggressive and boosts strength with hardly any bulk.

However i commend his decision to back down to a healthy replacement dose. I am sure he hasnt extracted all the gains he can get out of just trt dose.
Thanks CroLifter. I think i got a little over zealous and didnt account for how much bulk test can add (even at maintenance cals). I dont enjoy that heavy body feeling...

I may pursue some orals down the road to try to add some lean mass, and maintain my cardio.

Running is important to my training, it helps with my anxiety and other things too...

I also respond extremely well to testosterone and have very very low SHBG...so the 400 I'm running is probably similar to other guys running 700 or so

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar

For the record, I started a blast 3 weeks ago and holy hell, this one is kicking hard. Test only, but I basically have been living in test insomnia, sleeping 5-6 hours a night and absolutely flying through my days. Weight is up, but I am keeping this one clean, so only 5lbs thus far, where normally I'd be up 10 in the first 3-4. It's a different test vendor, so I am thinking it may be dosed high.
How much test you running @kisaj

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much test you running @kisaj
350 test cyp with no adjuncts this time. I normally will run some super or epi andro for the DHT kick, but decided against it this time and so far so good.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
@kisaj you running some pharma grade? Or UGL

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

That is the androgenic component, cns stimulating component of test hitting you hard.

Test also does that to me and I honestly dont like that. Being all amped up all the time like i am constantly drinking black tea. Makes me anxious and ultimately ends up sometimes giving me a panic attack.
I like more even mood. Hence this time i am running nandrolone+ test instead of higher test in hopes of reducing that amped up androgenic feeling.
Unfortunately i will be running masteron which gives that kind of energy but i have no choice as my gyno bothers me at any dose now.

also mk677 makes me lethargic somewhat so i also hope it will counter some of the cns stimulation.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is the androgenic component, cns stimulating component of test hitting you hard.

Test also does that to me and I honestly dont like that. Being all amped up all the time like i am constantly drinking black tea. Makes me anxious and ultimately ends up sometimes giving me a panic attack.
I like more even mood. Hence this time i am running nandrolone+ test instead of higher test in hopes of reducing that amped up androgenic feeling.
Unfortunately i will be running masteron which gives that kind of energy but i have no choice as my gyno bothers me at any dose now.

also mk677 makes me lethargic somewhat so i also hope it will counter some of the cns stimulation.
I've run maybe 10-12 blasts and have loved them all, but this one is especially strong. I've run 500 a few times and this is right there.

My VP jokingly asked if I wanted to run the meetings today because I had energy to spare.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Is it necessary to taper down the testosterone dose after a blast to get back to TRT dose?

Or, is it ok to just go straight back to TRT dose?

Last edited:
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
So I just finished a 6 week blast with (400mg test cyp)...

I going back to TRT dose...100mg/week

Question: Can free test be too high on TRT? Is there any adverse effects of it being too high?

My free test has been in the 200-300 range while on TRT dose. I've read that the ideal range is 20-30 (maybe different unit of measurment) for free test...I'm confused

Last edited:
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I have low SHBG, but that free test seems crazy higher than recommended.

Last edited:

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have low SHBG, but that free test seems crazy higher than recommended.
Maybe next time you could try keeping test where it is and adding dry anabolic on top of it?

Maybe bump the test up just to maintain upper limit normal e2 which will help promote growth and add a non aromatizing compound.

I am personally leaning in that direction.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Edit:

I'm an idiot.

My Free T was 300 pg/ml

Which equates to 30 ng/dl.... this is right where I need to be. Sorry for confusion

Last edited:
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
@Mathb33 @Matthersby

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Haha u gottem all bro.. sorry, I working graveyard last night and started to overthink things

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I agree with the what the old man said! Sorry if I missed anything bro I’m down to help on any question if I’m able to!

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Thanks. I appreciate you guys.