manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Bloodwork yesterday. Called today for the results.

-Test was in the 700's (in the trough)
-E2 was 29
-Hematocrit in check.

Feeling really good. I have more energy, feel mentally clearer, and anxiety has diminished to almost nothing.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established

-E2 was 29
-Hematocrit in check.

Feeling really good. I have more energy, feel mentally clearer, and anxiety has diminished to almost nothing.
Would you say the lack of energy you were experiencing was more thoroughly described as a lack of caring? Like you could care less about having to do stuff and can’t seem to find the ambition to get stuff done? That’s where I’ve been for a while. I sum it up as lack of energy but it’s more than that, because even when I have energy such as caffeine or some kind of stimulant I still don’t feel productive.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established

-E2 was 29
-Hematocrit in check.

Would you say the lack of energy you were experiencing was more thoroughly described as a lack of caring? Like you could care less about having to do stuff and can’t seem to find the ambition to get stuff done? That’s where I’ve been for a while. I sum it up as lack of energy but it’s more than that, because even when I have energy such as caffeine or some kind of stimulant I still don’t feel productive.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds like things are looking up for you!!

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I'd say a little bit of both...Definitely a lack of drive to get things done. Felt kind of apathetic most of time.

I thought I was dealing with depression caused by stress in life, but getting my hormones in order has made me think differently.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just glad your mood improved !!

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
So I have around 8 weeks until my next bloodwork.

I have a bottle of Epi I would like to use, possibly starting next week. It will only be a 4 week cycle (30,30,30,30).

This will give me about 3 weeks when I'm done with the epi before bloodwork.

Will I need to be concerned with my test results being off? Will even have an effect on my test or estrogen levels if I'm on trt?

I'm not concerned with liver values, lipids, or any of that on bloodwork. I have supports lines up.

I just dont want my hormones to be out of whack confusing my TRT doc

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think (I don't know) it might throw off your results....

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I wish I knew more people on here who have used orals on trt and then got blood work...I would tag them in.

I guess I just never thought of epi or any other ph/ps elevating testosterone.

Last edited:
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Started today on 160 mg Test Cyp..

Trying to raise my test levels a bit in the trough

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Started today on 160 mg Test Cyp..

Trying to raise my test levels a bit in the trough

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Random question...
Does HCG need to be tapered off?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I have around 8 weeks until my next bloodwork.

I have a bottle of Epi I would like to use, possibly starting next week. It will only be a 4 week cycle (30,30,30,30).

This will give me about 3 weeks when I'm done with the epi before bloodwork.

Will I need to be concerned with my test results being off? Will even have an effect on my test or estrogen levels if I'm on trt?

I'm not concerned with liver values, lipids, or any of that on bloodwork. I have supports lines up.

I just dont want my hormones to be out of whack confusing my TRT doc
I know it's a PITA, wait until you are done with TRT bloodwork, some docs may not care, most will notice and not be thrilled.

So I just rediscovered your log, are you using HCG to restart your own testosterone production and get off TRT? I am also using an endocrinologist through my primary care..

Last edited:
PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great info. Thanks.

Can you recommend PH cycles you have had success with while in TRT? I'm not interested in sarms.

Just getting some ideas for down the road
I had a lot of success with PH cycles ore TRT and some blasting Test, before I had a medical issue...quit all gear, went regular TRT now. Only now adding milder non-methyl PH back to the mix.

A lot of the sides I had on PH without test went away with TRT and better ancillaries. Which PH are you checking out?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I wish I knew more people on here who have used orals on trt and then got blood work...I would tag them in.

I guess I just never thought of epi or any other ph/ps elevating testosterone.
Or it just binds to androgen receptors making it seem like your free T-levels are higher? @Old Witch can explain a bit.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I know it's a PITA, wait until you are done with TRT bloodwork, some docs may not care, most will notice and not be thrilled.

So I just rediscovered your log, are you using HCG to restart your own testosterone production and get off TRT? I am also using an endocrinologist through my primary care..
ThebHCG is just to help with the shrinking testicles and fertility. I'm not planning on coming off TRT anytime soon

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I had a lot of success with PH cycles ore TRT and some blasting Test, before I had a medical issue...quit all gear, went regular TRT now. Only now adding milder non-methyl PH back to the mix.

A lot of the sides I had on PH without test went away with TRT and better ancillaries. Which PH are you checking out?
I have Epi on hand was thinking about running that first a short 4 week cycle.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I had a lot of success with PH cycles ore TRT and some blasting Test,
How much test did you use for your blast and how long did the blast last?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Update:

Ive been on TRT for a couple months now, and feel it is time for an update. I switched back to my primary care doctor a few weeks ago. Continuing at the clinic wasnt feasible for the long term. Also, it was a little foolish to not take advantage of my insurance.

Current dosages:

-100 mg/week Test Cypionate
-.25mg Anastrozole (as needed) and not with every shot.

Bloodwork:
- This was drawn on 7/5/19, prior to my weekly injection.

Testosterone - 911
Free Testosterone - 226
Estradiol- 34
SHBG - 24

I have been feeling pretty good. Stronger in the gym, and more energy all around.

I dont remember seeing anyone with Free test as this high...is this something I need to be concerned with?

I guess I'm naturally a low "SHBG" guy....

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Update:

Ive been on TRT for a couple months now, and feel it is time for an update. I switched back to my primary care doctor a few weeks ago. Continuing at the clinic wasnt feasible for the long term. Also, it was a little foolish to not take advantage of my insurance.

Current dosages:

-100 mg/week Test Cypionate
-.25mg Anastrozole (as needed) and not with every shot.

Bloodwork:
- This was drawn on 7/5/19, prior to my weekly injection.

Testosterone - 911
Free Testosterone - 226
Estradiol- 34
SHBG - 24

I have been feeling pretty good. Stronger in the gym, and more energy all around.

I dont remember seeing anyone with Free test as this high...is this something I need to be concerned with?

I guess I'm naturally a low "SHBG" guy....
Also, I got these labs done by a private lab. It's like pulling teeth to get my primary doc to order in depth hormonal bloodwork

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also, I got these labs done by a private lab. It's like pulling teeth to get my primary doc to order in depth hormonal bloodwork
Those are awesome values. Minimal test to get you to optimum ranges. 200-300 barely gets me over 1100. 900 is also much safer year after year and with just 100mg. Enjoy it

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Those are awesome values. Minimal test to get you to optimum ranges. 200-300 barely gets me over 1100. 900 is also much safer year after year and with just 100mg. Enjoy it
Thanks brother. I will

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You’re unlucky lol. 250mg was bringing me around 1600 this winter

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You’re unlucky lol. 250mg was bringing me around 1600 this winter
I forget what test I was using last labs by I’m rather curious what I’m at now since this is the first time in years and years I’ve gone above a TRT dose in a blast . Im running two different members UGL’s totaling 750ish. Want to stay as anabolic as I can since I’m essentially starting another offseason for the rest of 2019 and take advantage of what truly appears to be non steroid-user labs I had last month. Higher end of normal H&H and slightly elevated psa and A1c(again normal for my age regardless of gear use)
But there’s so many variables with this.
It’d be so nice if 175mg/week just brought us all to 900 but it does not work like that at all unfortunately. And then factor in we are all using different UGLs and the then different batches. The guy that I got my test E was clearly potent and brought me to 1200 with only 250/week but my next batch was weak on all fronts so I just use it to supplement a high dose from a new source. So if it’s completely bunk, I’m not taking 750, it’s more like 400. Which is more what it feels like. Labs seem to be the only answer in this game but otherwise you’re shooting in the dark. And we all react so differently to gear. I’m certainly not a hyper responder. The lucky ones are paired with superior genetics AND hyper response to aas.
The rest of us just gotta do the best we can and use our heads with training diet and drugs.
Trestolone and Peanut Butter seem to be how I overcome some of these things.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You got me so curious about trest but I know nothing about it so far I’ll have to read. In September I’ll be back to cruise and I was thinking about adding trest at some point but I need to get my lipids back to normal... how hard is trest on values?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You got me so curious about trest but I know nothing about it so far I’ll have to read. In September I’ll be back to cruise and I was thinking about adding trest at some point but I need to get my lipids back to normal... how hard is trest on values?
That’s why I cruise it so much. It has the least impact on my labs of any injectable.
This may not be the case with everyone but it didn’t bring H&H up and lipids weren’t bad at all. Orals seem to crush mine the worst.
It’s just certainly a highly estrogenic drug suited for TRT.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Also, I just started an Epistane cycle with my TRT

40 mg for 6 weeks.

Should be a good time. Looking for body recomp. I'll be keeping calories around maintenance.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Plans for the future are to talk the doctor into sending me home with a prescription, and then I'll switch to 50mg ever 3.5 days.

This should eliminate the need for an AI all together...

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

40 mg for 6 weeks.

Should be a good time. Looking for body recomp. I'll be keeping calories around maintenance.
Nice you’ll enjoy it. I’m finishing a bulk test/npp/anavar and I’m about to add a finisher and at first I was Gonna go winstrol but I’m thinking about epistane... that could rock too. what would you guys choose?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

40 mg for 6 weeks.

Epi is solid for strength. Winnie Jr.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice you’ll enjoy it. I’m finishing a bulk test/npp/anavar and I’m about to add a finisher and at first I was Gonna go winstrol but I’m thinking about epistane... that could rock too. what would you guys choose?
But I like Winnie better.
Most importantly because the ONE side effect that’s annoying on it, you can actually counter with NPP. They were made for each other.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I'm only 5 days in in Epi and already looking dry, and strength is up.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm only 5 days in in Epi and already looking dry, and strength is up.
I just remember I hadn’t ran anything in 4 years. But had been training like a psycho 6 days a week. Never had a huge curl, but my recall on week 3,4 on Epi I was easily hammer curling 60-65s. Like slow and controlled even. And my calves were bonkers strong. Veins everywhere. Definitely an underrated drug

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I just remember I hadn’t ran anything in 4 years. But had been training like a psycho 6 days a week. Never had a huge curl, but my recall on week 3,4 on Epi I was easily hammer curling 60-65s. Like slow and controlled even. And my calves were bonkers strong. Veins everywhere. Definitely an underrated drug
For sure bro.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
On a side topic, I cant figure why I'm occasionally holding water...

It literally can be different day to day. I've been keeping an eye on my carbs, and sodium intake.

My estrogen is under control...

I dont understand it

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Bloated as hell today...probably holding about 4 pounds of water today

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Do you remember what you were running it at? @Matthersby

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Quick update;

100mg Test Cyp/ we
-Stopped anastrozole
-Started Inhibit E as needed

I have learned out alot over the past couple months. Body looks more athletic, sleep is better, erections are good. Just feeling good all around.

I have some bloodwork coming up in a couple weeks. I'll post it here

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glad things are going well ..

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I never get notified of tags.
Sorry.
I only ran it at 45 that 1st run with it. Receptors were prime though. I responded really well to it.
I did an odd combo of M-LMG and Epi 3 years later and responded really well again, pushed to 60 on that run but it does well 40-50

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I've been on TRT for about 6 months now, and I was wondering when I should check my hematocrit?

My doctor hasn't ordered anything bloodwork yet. I have checked my testosterone/estrogen levels along the way.

What's the consensus in how often to check hematocrit?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've been on TRT for about 6 months now, and I was wondering when I should check my hematocrit?

My doctor hasn't ordered anything bloodwork yet. I have checked my testosterone/estrogen levels along the way.

What's the consensus in how often to check hematocrit?
I like to 3-4 times per year.
But, that’s because I’m a hypochondriac that hates the idea of dropping dead from a blood clot.
I’m surprised your doc hasn’t but he may just do it twice a year which is certainly adequate, and may be checking yours in the coming months.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Check mine twice a year

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
How often do you guys donate blood?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When I could every 90 days !!

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@manifesto did you check your dht levels?

i feel so much better with some additional proviron, 25mg/ day. But i take it only occasionally, "as needed" 😂.