Triple Crown Stack Round 1

bjc110

Awards
Today marks the first day of the triple crown stack for me. Currently I am 5'11 around 198 pds. My Diet is pretty clean looking around 190grams of protein, 100 grams of carbs a day. Looking to shed some weight and tighten things up for the summer. Workout schedule is as follows

30 Min Cardio M-Sat mornings

Monday - Legs
Tues - Back and Bi's
Wed-Chest and Tri's
Thurs- Shoulders
Friday - Morning Cardio / Evening Cardio

Abs will be 3 days a week.

Triple Crown Stack dosage as follows,

Morning:
2 Erase
1 Titanium
2 Alpha

Evening (pre workout)
1 Erase
1 Titanium
1 Alpha

Thoughts and comments welcome.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are your Alpha-T2 taken on an empty stomach, with no food consumed for 30 mins after?

Could always do:

Morning empty stomach: 2 Alpha-T2
Breakfast: 1 Erase 1 Titanium

Afternoon empty stomach: 1 Alpha-T1
Dinner: 1 Titanium 1 Erase

Night: 1 Erase

bjc110

Awards
They are taken on an empty stomach in both cases.

Any diet suggestions, I am kind of trying to follow the P90x diet sounds a little crazy but it is still good in my opinion. Hi Protein, little or no carbs.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am always a fan of high protein, carbs low to mid range, and low in fats.

When you are eating carbs, shoot for complex carbs (multigrains and whole grains) and when you are eating fats, try to get them from healthy fat sources like nuts. Smart Balance peanut butter is a great food product!

bjc110

Awards
Natty,

Just finished the first set of AlphaT2, Titatinium, Erase. I am looking to continue the next month. But I am looking to change it up a little here is what I am looking at...

AlphaT2
OEP
ECA

Going to use the OEP as the C for the ECA.

Morning 2 Erase, 2 Alpha t2, 1 OEP, 1 E
Afternoon 1OEP
Night 1 Erase, 1 Alphat2, 1OEP, 1E

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Natty,

Just finished the first set of AlphaT2, Titatinium, Erase. I am looking to continue the next month. But I am looking to change it up a little here is what I am looking at...

AlphaT2
OEP
ECA

Going to use the OEP as the C for the ECA.

Morning 2 Erase, 2 Alpha t2, 1 OEP, 1 E
Afternoon 1OEP
Night 1 Erase, 1 Alphat2, 1OEP, 1E
I wouldn't do the stims at night, knowing that for most people, having them within 6-8 hours of going to bed it can/does affect their ability to go to/get sleep.

Instead I recommend following the dosing/timing from the PES Product Manual (and add E in with Doses 1 and 2 - as indicated below):

Dose 1 (first thing upon waking on an empty stomach) - 1 cap Alpha-T2 + 2 caps OxyElite Pro + 1 cap Erase + E
Dose 2 (6-8 hours post-Dose 1) - 2 caps Alpha-T2 + 1 cap Erase + 1 cap OxyElite Pro + E
Dose 3 (15-60 min pre-bed) - 1 cap Erase (with or without food)

Do not eat for at least 30 minutes after doses 1 and 2.
Do not exceed 4 capsules of Alpha-T2, 4 capsules of OxyElite Pro in 24 hours, or 4 capsules of Erase in any 24-hour period.

You're still going to get results using this.

~Rosie~

bjc110

Awards
Sounds good! Thanks Rosie. Im Honored for you to Post on my thread hahaha!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good! Thanks Rosie. Im Honored for you to Post on my thread hahaha!
No worries :) Just want to make sure you use everything for the best effects.

~Rosie~

bjc110

Awards
Ok Got Everything in Stock we begin tomorrow I am so pumped!

bjc110

Awards
Well Day 2 so far so good energy is up for sure had a little trouble getting to sleep last night could be personal issues stress....

I am on a mission so nothing is going to get in the way. Diet I think is at 100 clean and lean, I am hoping for good results on this...

I am doing Cardio 20 mins in AM first thing, 30 minutes following workout at night.

Eating every 3 hours clean lean protein broccoli and a little carbs I am thinking of cycling carbs Like day 1 have clean grain carbs (wheat pasta, brown rice, yam). Day 2 no carbs. and repeat.

Thoughts / Comments.

bjc110

Awards
Well been a few days since update so I figured I'd update the progress,

I have been on Alpha T2, Erase, OEP for about 2.5 months The last 3 or so Weeks I have mixed in E and I must say I am overall happy about the results I am down from around 205 to about 183 pretty kick ass progress. I might keep the E around permanently. :)