Triazole vs Act. X ?

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Im thinking of giving a natty cycle a run of 8 weeks, since thats how long it should take to really see results (optimal results).

Now, I know I've been around the block forever...which is why I need a natty t-booster in my life (aka, Im old now), Im looking at either Triazole or ActX for an 8 week run.

Both seem to increase T about the same...even though I would think Act X would be the superior 8 weeker, Im leaning toward Triazole because I 1) Have an 80% full bottle of it 2) Have a bottle of Divanex on hand too.

BUT, since I have the bottle of Triazole, how about 8 weeks of Act.X with one serving (2caps) of Triazole mixed in daily...would that make proper use of the triazole?

And just for sh*ts and giggles, any thoughts on running low dose clomid (25mg) throughout an 8 week ActX run? Thats just one of the crazy thoughts I had...not saying I'd do that to my rat, but it seems like an interesting experiment.

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
I like your idea...

I ran a Triazole/Act X stack and had huge strength gains with nice leaning out results.
I found my Triazole sweet spot was 3/day and Act X between 4-6/Day.

No input on the Clomid addition...

Good luck either way you go

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im thinking of giving a natty cycle a run of 8 weeks, since thats how long it should take to really see results (optimal results).

Now, I know I've been around the block forever...which is why I need a natty t-booster in my life (aka, Im old now), Im looking at either Triazole or ActX for an 8 week run.

Both seem to increase T about the same...even though I would think Act X would be the superior 8 weeker, Im leaning toward Triazole because I 1) Have an 80% full bottle of it 2) Have a bottle of Divanex on hand too.

BUT, since I have the bottle of Triazole, how about 8 weeks of Act.X with one serving (2caps) of Triazole mixed in daily...would that make proper use of the triazole?

And just for sh*ts and giggles, any thoughts on running low dose clomid (25mg) throughout an 8 week ActX run? Thats just one of the crazy thoughts I had...not saying I'd do that to my rat, but it seems like an interesting experiment.
Why not stack them TOGETHER? You'll get the best results that way, IMO.

I wouldn't recommend using Clomid with Activate Xtreme - definitely no need. And if you're using Triazole with Activate Xtreme, your "estrogen control" is well covered.

~Rosie~

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Why not stack them TOGETHER? You'll get the best results that way, IMO.
I was trying to avoid buying 4 bottles in total, but I think I'll go with the Act X and use my existing triazole sparingly to just give it that extra boost

I'll let yous know when I decide and probably log it...or at least keep a weekly review.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Yes using the Clomid is fine but does not need to be taken daily.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
I would probably run the Triazole for the 8 weeks if your aim is raw strength and size gains.

I probably wouldn't run the clomid with it though, due to the piperine in the Triazole.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
I would probably run the Triazole for the 8 weeks if your aim is raw strength and size gains.
Thanks...I needed someone to make up my mind for me...I've been back and forth for a week.

Edit - since I have a 90% full Triazole, I decided to go for the combo deal.

So I'll be running 3 caps a day of Triazole for almost 60 days, and incorporating the Act X either for the first month, or at a single dose for the duration.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Thanks...I needed someone to make up my mind for me...I've been back and forth for a week.

Edit - since I have a 90% full Triazole, I decided to go for the combo deal.

So I'll be running 3 caps a day of Triazole for almost 60 days, and incorporating the Act X either for the first month, or at a single dose for the duration.
Keeping a log?

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Keeping a log?
Probably a running review...with mulitple updates per week.

Thoughts on the best way to incorporate one bottle of AX over a 60 day period of triazole? Run it at the beginning...end...or low dose through out.

Im leaning toward low dose, or beginning.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Probably a running review...with mulitple updates per week.

Thoughts on the best way to incorporate one bottle of AX over a 60 day period of triazole? Run it at the beginning...end...or low dose through out.

Im leaning toward low dose, or beginning.
Either low dose throughout or standard dose around 3-4 weeks in. Your call.

And link me to any log.