Trest/LGD Cycle

JamesA54

Awards
I am starting a 10 week cycle of Trest/LGD and have a few questions.

TD Trest 30mg ed
LGD 5mg ed
Exemestane 12.5mg ed
Prami ed (haven’t chosen a dosage yet)

In case of gyno flares:
Up Exemestane dosage to 25mg ed
Start Ralox 60mg ed until symptoms calm down and continue for a few days

PCT:
5 days post cycle
HCG eod 750/750/750/750/500/500/500/250/250
1 week later
Nolva 40mg ed for 2 weeks
Nolva 20mg ed for 2 weeks

Are there any major holes in this cycle?
In anyone’s experience, should I reverse my cycle support and run a SERM on-cycle instead of an AI when using Trest?
What dosages of Prami have you used while on a Trest cycle?
Is there any benefit to upping the LGD dose to 10mg?
Should I take Inhibit-P while on cycle with the Prami, or even cut the Prami out unless prolactin problems arise?
What effect on mood have you experienced on Trest?

I’ve run 5mg LGD cycles with mild AI PCT and respond well to it. Because I am running a stronger PCT should I just up the dose to 10mg?

I’ve never really been prone to gyno or estrogen problems, but am expecting it this cycle. Never used Trest before. Thank you for all the wisdom you guys share here.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this TD trest ace?
I've ran it a few times before and at 30mg you shouldn't have much of a problem, but I would rather run 30mg of ralox/day and lower the AI dose. Then go up with the ralox if needed, and prami only if none of that helps but unless you get bloods mid cycle it's hard know what the issue is.

I would also go ahead and up the LGD because I don't see 5mg doing anything at all. If you've actually seen results from that before then that's great and you can always go up later if needed.

JamesA54

Awards
Yes, it is TD Trest ace. Why do you prefer running a serm on cycle over an AI with Trest?

LGD just seems to work well for me. I ran a low dose (5mg) so I wouldn't feel like ass and was only using 4 andro instead of a real base. Even at 5mg it did way more for me than I expected.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trest gyno is a bitch to deal with. I got it on my first cycle and raising my AI did nothing. Ended up drinking bottles of ralox, letro and prami to get it managed, and even then it took a couple months. Next time I used it I just stuck with Ralox (I think 50mg ed if I remember right) and then used a low dose of letro and it was fine. I think it has something to do with it not converting via the aromatase enzyme which is why there is little success with using just an AI with trest. It's one of my favorite compounds but I feel like I'm always paranoid because of how touchy estrogen is on it.

JamesA54

Awards
Been on cycle for 1 week. Biggest concern is the consistency of absorption with TD Trest. Feels like some days it doesn't work at all. I went in expecting to feel something after a week or two. I was surprised to start feeling it a few hours after taking it and by noon on day 1 I felt switched on as if god activated super mode. Noticed strength increase after a few days. My concern is that I've only felt it 3 days out of 8. I either feel amazing or feel kind of shitty, nervous, tired, weak, as if I am mildly suppressed. No in between. Have upped the dosage to 45 mg in the morning and 30 mg later in day but notice zero difference.

When it works: I feel ready to crush ****. Have almost a manic level of confidence and aggression, yet hold a constant subtle calmness.

When it doesn't work: Feel shitty, tired, less social. Feels exactly like being a few weeks into LGD without a base.

I had started exemestane at night on day 1 because I expected a significant amount of aromatization to occur quickly. One day later it felt like I crashed my e pretty hard so I backed off and am waiting. My concerns with the efficacy of TD Trest are because of the following: Only feels like its working sometimes and when it doesn't I just feel suppressed. Haven't taken any AI, serm, or dopa-agonist in 7 days yet notice absolutely zero estrogen sides etc. More than doubled my dosage per day but it hasn't solved the inconsistency problem.

I will continue as planned, but am unsure about TD. What have you experienced a week or so into TD Trest Ace? Am I wrong to expect to feel something already? Have you experienced inconsistency with TDs? For anyone who has also experienced variable consistency, did you still get the results you expected through the cycle? Is the difference between TD and IM majorly significant?

I have tried rubbing it into the tops of my feet, my neck, chest and the inside of my biceps. What is the best place to do this. Could something as simple as the fact it is cold when I get out of the shower before applying it affect the effectiveness this much? I'm buying a portable heater tomorrow for my feet and will make sure them bitches are warm before applying.

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Couple things. Rolox or nolva you should take daily and drop that ai dose to EOD at most. Lgd at 5mg a day is pointless for most but if you think it works I can't say nothing.
There's no reason to taper off hcg. And to your question about upping the dose cus of a stronger pct, I'm not sure why that would matter. The trest is going to tank your test to near zero so you mine as well get the most out of the lgd. From my experience lgd don't do much till 15 to 20mg. Or more

JamesA54

Awards
I am upping the LGD as soon as I figure out the consistency of the Trest. What I meant about the dose in relation to PCT was that in the past I have used 5mg when using a weak PCT in order to minimize the suppression a little bit. There is no reason to do that now because I am also using Trest and a strong PCT. I've used 10mg ed with a real PCT and also have used 5mg ed with only a weak AI. For whatever reason I respond very well to LGD and even at 5mg I bulk up a lot. I find that it causes a lot of suppression for a SARM, even more at 10-15 mg. I will probably run 15mg this cycle once I get the Trest dialed in.

Any input on TD Trest absorption or consistency? If using IM is a huge difference I will go that route. What I am looking for this cycle is one last big bulk. Right now is good timing for me to go hard and have ample time to recover after. If I have to change things up or add anything I absolutely can do that.

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am upping the LGD as soon as I figure out the consistency of the Trest. What I meant about the dose in relation to PCT was that in the past I have used 5mg when using a weak PCT in order to minimize the suppression a little bit. There is no reason to do that now because I am also using Trest and a strong PCT. I've used 10mg ed with a real PCT and also have used 5mg ed with only a weak AI. For whatever reason I respond very well to LGD and even at 5mg I bulk up a lot. I find that it causes a lot of suppression for a SARM, even more at 10-15 mg. I will probably run 15mg this cycle once I get the Trest dialed in.

Any input on TD Trest absorption or consistency? If using IM is a huge difference I will go that route. What I am looking for this cycle is one last big bulk. Right now is good timing for me to go hard and have ample time to recover after. If I have to change things up or add anything I absolutely can do that.
Not really sure. The last td trest I used had was like water almost. I would shave upper chest and apply there, traps shoulders and inner elbow where the skin is thin. It absorbed almost immediately

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Is it PRE TD trest. I used it at 30mg day and exactly how you described first dose I could feel it absorb and when I went to the gym that day I didn’t want to leave and literally could have worked out all day. I’d stay at 30mg a day. 15 morning 15 evening. I made very significant gains on it. I would suggest taking 30 twice a day. It will flare your gyno up in no time and then good luck trying to control it. TD is totally different then IM. IM ace is quick acting TD still builds at least that’s how I felt. I ran it for 3 months I paired it with winstrol. Got very strong. If you have access I’d get a dht to run alongside it you won’t be disappointed.

JamesA54

Awards
Update:

Been 2 weeks on trest. I've gained 6 pounds and have just hit the point where gains are clear and noticeable. Seems like my traps and lats are growing without being intensely targeted. I've got none of the bloat, moonface, or heavy water retention I expected. Only been 2 weeks, we'll see.

No major gyno symptoms, however 2 days ago I noticed my left nipple looks slightly larger than the right. No lumps or sensitivity, just seems bigger. I have continued to feel as if some days the trest doesn't work. I'm either switched on or I feel tired, anxious, feel suppressed. Doubting the absorption, I increased my dosage to 60ml twice a day. This itself did not solve the issue I believe. I believe I have resolved it as of 3 days ago. 3 days ago, I began using Ralox and Prami at night. Immediately since then, the switched on feeling is back and I have felt this way for 3 days straight now. Perhaps the shitty feeling was from high e or high prolactin/low dopamine and not bad absorption. I guess it is possible the trest levels had to build up or I needed the increased dose, but I am leaning more toward suspecting prolactin or e, because the difference was immediate following the Ralox/Prami. I've only ever experienced low e, so if the problem was high e, then I don't know the difference yet because to me it feels counterintuitively identical. The only reason I wasn't already taking Prami was because it made me feel sick the first time I took it and killed my appetite. I am now taking a very low dose Prami ED and 30mg Ralox ED and feel great. Will probably drop my Trest dosage back down if I still feel like I've solved the issue in a few days.

Currently taking:

TD Trest Ace 60mg BID
LGD 5mg QD
Ralox 30mg QD
Prami .1ish QD

Considering the addition of Msten or Epi because this cycle feels like it has zero androgenic activity. Still considering switching to IM Trest. I have a few bottles of oral Trest I have never taken before. May try some soon when I drop my dose back down. Will continue posting updates on my cycle.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update:

Been 2 weeks on trest. I've gained 6 pounds and have just hit the point where gains are clear and noticeable. Seems like my traps and lats are growing without being intensely targeted. I've got none of the bloat, moonface, or heavy water retention I expected. Only been 2 weeks, we'll see.

No major gyno symptoms, however 2 days ago I noticed my left nipple looks slightly larger than the right. No lumps or sensitivity, just seems bigger. I have continued to feel as if some days the trest doesn't work. I'm either switched on or I feel tired, anxious, feel suppressed. Doubting the absorption, I increased my dosage to 60ml twice a day. This itself did not solve the issue I believe. I believe I have resolved it as of 3 days ago. 3 days ago, I began using Ralox and Prami at night. Immediately since then, the switched on feeling is back and I have felt this way for 3 days straight now. Perhaps the shitty feeling was from high e or high prolactin/low dopamine and not bad absorption. I guess it is possible the trest levels had to build up or I needed the increased dose, but I am leaning more toward suspecting prolactin or e, because the difference was immediate following the Ralox/Prami. I've only ever experienced low e, so if the problem was high e, then I don't know the difference yet because to me it feels counterintuitively identical. The only reason I wasn't already taking Prami was because it made me feel sick the first time I took it and killed my appetite. I am now taking a very low dose Prami ED and 30mg Ralox ED and feel great. Will probably drop my Trest dosage back down if I still feel like I've solved the issue in a few days.

Currently taking:

TD Trest Ace 60mg BID
LGD 5mg QD
Ralox 30mg QD
Prami .1ish QD

Considering the addition of Msten or Epi because this cycle feels like it has zero androgenic activity. Still considering switching to IM Trest. I have a few bottles of oral Trest I have never taken before. May try some soon when I drop my dose back down. Will continue posting updates on my cycle.
I ran msten with IM trest enth and its a great combo. I never loved TD trest that much honestly. I know some guys do but I never got a ton from it. Trest + a DHT derivative is an amazing combo.
I was running aromasin and Ralox both at high doses and still had gyno issues. I’d recommend caber or Prami alongside Ralox. If you go IM you will need much less, I think I ran like 125 a week maybe and with just my TRT dose of test