Jay's Trest/LGD Cycle

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
He’s already had symptoms of high estrogen and has lowered it and is feeling better. No one is telling him to crush estrogen they are saying to control it. What has your dose been for three months and how are you taking it?
25mg Im trest is like test on steroids 😂 I always go for the more is less rule. In the end it’s a matter of consistency and nutrition no amount will help that. I’ve needed more supports on a basic test which is consistent with some people who have tried both.

JamesA54

Awards
So many people crush estrogen aren’t you trying to gain weight lay off the anti estrogens. Trest is way better than test three months now nothing compares. Once in awhile use some virtus and you are fine.
I have been cautious of crashing estrogen because I have a history of low e and easily crashing. I waited and felt things out, changed things one by one until I felt pretty confident I was getting high estrogen sides. Even started getting sensitive nipples for a couple days. Added a little bit more anti-estrogen activity and immediately felt a million times better. This is the best I have felt all cycle. If I feel the need to adjust I will do that, plus I get bloods soon. I for sure do not want to be fighting gyno. I know there are a lot of people who say they never really had estrogen problems on trest and it was mostly about controlling prolactin, but I'm on .5mg Prami ed and getting sides that immediately go away when I take an AI. I seem to do well with wet compounds, but still need to control estrogen a little bit.

You're telling me you have been running Trest for 3 months with nothing to control estrogen? Are you taking anything for prolactin?

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
I have been cautious of crashing estrogen because I have a history of low e and easily crashing. I waited and felt things out, changed things one by one until I felt pretty confident I was getting high estrogen sides. Even started getting sensitive nipples for a couple days. Added a little bit more anti-estrogen activity and immediately felt a million times better. This is the best I have felt all cycle. If I feel the need to adjust I will do that, plus I get bloods soon. I for sure do not want to be fighting gyno. I know there are a lot of people who say they never really had estrogen problems on trest and it was mostly about controlling prolactin, but I'm on .5mg Prami ed and getting sides that immediately go away when I take an AI. I seem to do well with wet compounds, but still need to control estrogen a little bit.

You're telling me you have been running Trest for 3 months with nothing to control estrogen? Are you taking anything for prolactin?
Correct I need ralox on test! Extremely sore nips when on test! Once again this is bro science my experience is different than anyone else’s.

UNX

Awards
Once in awhile use some virtus and you are fine.
What's your dosage of Virtus? Don't you take it daily? From my experience, flavozole is the most potent OTC AI, I have very good experiences from Virtus and Alchemy.

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So many people crush estrogen aren’t you trying to gain weight lay off the anti estrogens. Trest is way better than test three months now nothing compares. Once in awhile use some virtus and you are fine.
Virtus will do nothing for trest, nothing at all. If it's all you use to combat estrogen on trest you could probably do fine without anything on trest

Smont

Smont

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
But I do find it crazy that test flares you up but trest does not, I wonder if some ppl can tolerate methyl estrogen but not regular estrogen?

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
Virtus will do nothing for trest, nothing at all. If it's all you use to combat estrogen on trest you could probably do fine without anything on trest
I don’t take anything for trest once in awhile I will take virtus if I feel itchy maybe like every four or five days but that usually after I just shove extra calories in.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
But I do find it crazy that test flares you up but trest does not, I wonder if some ppl can tolerate methyl estrogen but not regular estrogen?
Yes it’s weird but I got exe, ralox and others if it goes side ways. **** epiandro and proviron always give me anxiety after the first dose after that though I’m good.