MistrJay's run of OL Products

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to my supplement log. This is my first log, but I've been looking forward to this since I placed an order for the products.

A little background on myself. I'm 21 years old, 5'7" and weighing around 185lbs - 188lbs, according to a calculator online, I'm about 25% body fat, and I've been lifting for 4 years off and on (I did track and field in HS and we did some weight conditioning, but not a lot), but I've been seriously lifting for a year now after my dad dug an old Soloflex out of the back storage room.

The products I will be running for this 6 week cycle/4 week PCT will be:

Cycle:
-Radar1ne
-Legend
-Elim1nate

PCT:
-Nolvadex
-Elim1nate
-Sup3r PCT
-Ep1c Unleashed

I will be posting what the workout will be later (I have it written down at home). I will also be posting pictures later for before and after. Still deciding if I should post pics weekly to show progress.

If there's anything I missed or any questions, don't hesitate to ask or throw out suggestions.
yates84 Hastur Joedoubledose

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1441228438.213192.jpg

Before picture starting weight: 187 lbs

Workout program:

Day 1: Chest
Day 2: Back
Day 3: Legs
Day 4: Shoulders, Traps
Day 5: Arms
Day 6: Stretch/Yoga
Day 7: Rest

Goals for this cycle:

-Pull more weight on major lifts if not all lifts
-Increase muscle mass of arms and thighs
-Flatten out pecs if possible.

Barneyruble

Awards
Subbed would love to see how they work bulking or cutting?

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
frankz2

frankz2

Awards
I hate to be that guy, but at 25% why are you still "bulking"?

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
Trying to add more lean muscle. You think I should make this a cutting cycle?

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
I think at this stage in your journey, a "cycle" of any kind is largely unnecessary and just consistent exercise and diet will serve you well. With that said, I think you would benefit from dropping some bf first, yes.

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
I think at this stage in your journey, a "cycle" of any kind is largely unnecessary and just consistent exercise and diet will serve you well. With that said, I think you would benefit from dropping some bf first, yes.
Okay then. Thanks for the tip.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you oughta consider moving the epic unleashed into your PCT. it's a natty anabolic and will be surpassed by the SARMs. In PCT it would give you an edge to keep your gains. Just a thought.

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
I think you oughta consider moving the pic unleashed into your PCT. it's a natty anabolic and will be surpassed by the SARMs. In PCT it would give you an edge to keep your gains. Just a thought.
Will do. Thanks for the advice.

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
Oh I forgot to mention. I will be dosing the Radar1ne, Legend and Elim1nate at 2 pills a day. One in the morning and the other around noon.

Hastur

Awards
I have to second the sentiment on not bulking at 25% bodyfat. You should be cutting, or at the very least at maintenance and recomping.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I take it this is your first step into any sort of cycle? While I'm not against them in anyway, I feel there's a lot you could do with out a cycle for now. At only 21 and only a year of lifting you have so much progress you can make easily before going that route.Especially at 25% body fat, but that's just my .02

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
I have to second the sentiment on not bulking at 25% bodyfat. You should be cutting, or at the very least at maintenance and recomping.
Okay. I found a recomping diet that may fit what I need, but I will drop a link later on today to see if it's correct.

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
I take it this is your first step into any sort of cycle? While I'm not against them in anyway, I feel there's a lot you could do with out a cycle for now. At only 21 and only a year of lifting you have so much progress you can make easily before going that route.Especially at 25% body fat, but that's just my .02
Yeah this is. I will dial into a recomping diet and get it worked out tonight.

Hastur

Awards
The typical way to find your optimal 'recomping diet' is to just find what your maintenance calories are by being mindful of your caloric intake. Calculations will not be accurate in this regard. I have found that I personally require 2150 cals to maintain my weight, by staying at these calories and exercising, my weight tends to stay the same as my body fat percentage decreases and my strength and muscle mass increases.

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
The typical way to find your optimal 'recomping diet' is to just find what your maintenance calories are by being mindful of your caloric intake. Calculations will not be accurate in this regard. I have found that I personally require 2150 cals to maintain my weight, by staying at these calories and exercising, my weight tends to stay the same as my body fat percentage decreases and my strength and muscle mass increases.
Okay gotcha. I will have to figure out what mine.

Hastur

Awards
Okay gotcha. I will have to figure out what mine.
It will be hard to do while on cycle, but do your best. Everything is a learning experience, so take this time to really learn about yourself and your body.

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
It will be hard to do while on cycle, but do your best. Everything is a learning experience, so take this time to really learn about yourself and your body.
Thanks man I will. Is there a formula out there to find out how many maintenance calories I need?

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You bet, man! Good luck!

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 - Chest

-Bench Press @ 110lbs 10, 8 reps

-Incline Bench Press @ 110lbs 10, 8 reps

-Dips 12, 6 reps

-Vertical Sit Ups 15 reps

Hastur

Awards
Thanks man I will. Is there a formula out there to find out how many maintenance calories I need?
Like I mentioned before, they are not accurate. They will likely be off by more than a few calories. For some people that will not matter, but for yourself at 25% BF, it does. You will not get an accurate number. Keeping a food log and adjusting as necessary is the most accurate way. People say this time and time again.

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
Like I mentioned before, they are not accurate. They will likely be off by more than a few calories. For some people that will not matter, but for yourself at 25% BF, it does. You will not get an accurate number. Keeping a food log and adjusting as necessary is the most accurate way. People say this time and time again.
Alright. I've got a new meal plan worked out and I'll be starting it tomorrow.

Hastur

Awards
Awesome! I hope you find it to be synergistic with your cycle! Noticing anything yet?

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! I hope you find it to be synergistic with your cycle! Noticing anything yet?
I have noticed a little back pain like Joe had, but I too have bad posture and slump. On the flip side, my workouts go by so much faster and there's not as much fatigue as normal.

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
New diet plan:

Morning: 1 packet of oatmeal w/ splash of whole milk and Banana

Morning snack: Apple and water

Lunch: 2 turkey burgers, pickle, baby carrots

Afternoon snack: Banana

Dinner: unsure (I live with my parents and don't know what's for dinner until I get home or I eat with my GF and don't know what we are having)

I figured I can go light, but filling during the day so I can have a cheat meal for dinner. Is that smart or should I revise it some more?

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
I'm not very good at consistently posting and I'm working on being more consistent on working out. I missed the last couple of days due to juggling, work, school and preparing for a baby. So today was "Day 2" of the workout.

Day 2: Back workout

-Dorsi Bar Pulldown @ 80lbs 12, 10 reps

-Bicep/Lat Pulldown @ 100lbs 10, 8 reps

-Pull-ups (only body weight) 4 reps

-Bent Over Row @ 70lbs 10, 7 reps

-Ab roller 10 reps

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if it's just my perspective from after the workout or if it's just my imagination, but my calves are seeming to look fuller and a little bit more pronounced.

MistrJay

MistrJay

Awards
  • Established
Day 3: Leg Day

Squat @ 160 lbs 12, 10

Donkey Press @ 90 lbs 8, 8

Leg Press @ 150 lbs 12, 8

Leg Extenstion @ 70lbs 12, 10