The only other PH/DS I've used would be 1-AD (original)and 4-AD. I would rate its efficacy above both of those. The sides were a little strong (sex drive dropped off the map and aggression was noticeably increased), but gaining 12 lbs. of weight and +20 lbs. to my 5 rep max bench press in 3 weeks? Definetly worth it. I am a little disturbed by the lipid levels, as I've never had any problems with cholesterol in my life, but it's to be expected with this class of DS. The gains were fairly dry, but it's inevitable that you're going to put on a little fat when gaining weight that fast. With the 1-AD I seemed to be kind of lethargic and sleepy throughout the day, whereas on this I didn't notice much change in my energy levels. However, I had to eat every 2 or 3 hours or I would feel a tinge of hypoglycemia. The next time I use a PH/DS, I'll have to make an actual daily log, as this was more of an afterthought. But all in all, this stuff definetly gets a thumbs up from me. Now I'll just wait and see how well I keep the gains and how bad it shut down my test levels (results should be posted within 5 days or so).