Tren

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you find that you get any prolactin issues with NPP?
Yes....well not really I always have taken Caber or Prami
I know that within 10 days of no Caber sex drives take a hit
You can just take more test than NPP
But I run that stuff high

TK74

Awards
tren is equivalent to like ayahuasca for us lifters yeah you wont be the same after it

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Ayahuasca?
a plant used traditionally by native americans to induce some pretty crazy trips......Think LSD/Acid trips. Hours of visuals and 'meeting god' or your spirit animal and sh!t

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a plant used traditionally by native americans to induce some pretty crazy trips......Think LSD/Acid trips. Hours of visuals and 'meeting god' or your spirit animal and sh!t
Emphasis on “little g” god. Stuff like that probably invites undesireable spirits.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure if anyone here remembers injectable dienalone ace (probably). When it was available, I think I ran 700mg/week of dien ace for about 14 weeks which probably was worse than a moderately dosed tren run though tbh... but it was the closest thing to tren I've ever run. High energy levels, very dry, very good strength gains and crazy vascularity. From what I've heard from others though, when dosed that high, it typically causes mental sides experienced by many with tren (aka can make you manic).

Rrigels

Awards
I love tren. I’m on my 2nd cycle ever. I’ve been using andromix from geneva I ordered on naps gear . Org and absolutely love it. On a low dose but Strength has gone through the roof. Even tho I’ve been dirty bulking it looks like a clean bulk. Montained abs and weight in at 220. God I love naps gear I almost can’t wait to order another’s cycle. So much high quality gear on naps. Love it to death

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah but you should also let him know he got robber... Just sayjn' :)

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To be fair I've bought test from them and it tested out as advertised (had bloodwork done). I won't say which lab though hehe