Tren

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Expanding on what Dma378 said, Trenbolone is an amazingly powerful drug in both anabolic effects and risks/side effects. Health markers all tend to take a significant hit on Tren. It is definitely not a hormone for beginners or even those who aren’t in very good physical and mental health.
****s with your head. Anybody who takes tren will have mental sides...

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
So for a tren run, to minimize sides, would it be higher test low tren or higher tren low test?
Low test, moderate tren... Tren is 500/500 Anabolic/Androgenic. Test is 100/100. I'm pretty sure test is there to maintain your mood lol.

I'm not going to tell you how much tren I use, I will just get laughed at. I'm extremely sensitive to the compound. I have ace, enanthate, and tren hex, but there on the shelf.

I decided when its time to be Jekyll/Hide lol.

I can run parabolan (tren hex) at 100mg per week and see results. Laugh it up

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
So for a tren run, to minimize sides, would it be higher test low tren or higher tren low test?
Low test, moderate tren... Tren is 500/500 Anabolic/Androgenic. Test is 100/100. I'm pretty sure test is there to maintain your mood lol.

I'm not going to tell you how much tren I use, I will just get laughed at. I'm extremely sensitive to the compound. I have ace, enanthate, and tren hex, but there on the shelf.

I decide when its time to be Jekyll/Hyde lol.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
****s with your head. Anybody who takes tren will have mental sides...
I run tren with only about 100mg of test per week and do not get many sides at all besides massive boost in sex drive and big gains. No mental sides noticed.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I decided when its time to be Jekyll/Hide lol.

100mg per week is good. Less can often times be more. I wish more would atleast try a cycle with less to see how it works. I mean, Tren is one of those drugs that if you feed it with good nutritious food, it’ll do some growing. Doesn’t take 500+ mg to get that result.

Anyways, in regard to mood issues on Tren, I guess I’ll count myself lucky to have totally manageable sides to the point that you wouldn’t even know I was on anything (other than the granite hard muscle and roadmap veins everywhere!)

Joshbile

Awards
Ive never experienced any mental sides or aggression on tren (other than aggression in the gym). Like anything you put in your body it all depends on your genetic makeup and biochemistry. Everyone will react differently to any kind of drug that messes with hormones because everyones hormones and chemical balance is unique to themselves.

Start small, increase little by little until you find your own personal sweet spot.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone had any successful runs with tren using vitamin b6 to control prolactin sides? I have read the studies and personal experiences on other sites but would like to hear if there are any personal experiences here since I have been a member here for some time now.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I usually throw some in for good measure but have never relied on it myself. Curious as well

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've not seen any studies but the guys at EA did a video on just this. According to "coach trevor" it won't do a dam thing to control prolactin on drugs like tren. It must have been on their old channel because I can't find the video to link.....whatever you think of those guys opinions

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has anyone had any successful runs with tren using vitamin b6 to control prolactin sides? I have read the studies and personal experiences on other sites but would like to hear if there are any personal experiences here since I have been a member here for some time now.
Hi, brother! Nice to see you again! No experience with tren here.
I tried to control prolactin with B6 and mucuna extract (Inhibit-P) while on NPP. I lactated anyways. My guess is, you'll need bromo, caber or prami to effectively control prolactin.
Also, B6 seems to be toxic in higher dosages.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Hi, brother! Nice to see you again! No experience with tren here.
I tried to control prolactin with B6 and mucuna extract (Inhibit-P) while on NPP. I lactated anyways. My guess is, you'll need bromo, caber or prami to effectively control prolactin.
Also, B6 seems to be toxic in higher dosages.
Whats going on gramps? I have been more active as of lately on the forum. Trying to setup some future runs. How have you been?

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats going on gramps? I have been more active as of lately on the forum. Trying to setup some future runs. How have you been?
Went through some shoulder injuries but recovered quickly using my BPC/PEG-MGF protocol, even my knees got better, I'm squatting again!
I'm almost done with testing everything there is, LOL. I respond badly to most roids. Now using only low dosages of Test/U with some Proviron, feeling great!
If you plan on using Tren, my friend swears by using it with low test (175mg/w) and Masteron (600mg/w), he said that he has almost no sides like that.
He uses 0.5mg caber eod too.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Went through some shoulder injuries but recovered quickly using my BPC/PEG-MGF protocol, even my knees got better, I'm squatting again!
I'm almost done with testing everything there is, LOL. I respond badly to most roids. Now using only low dosages of Test/U with some Proviron, feeling great!
If you plan on using Tren, my friend swears by using it with low test (175mg/w) and Masteron (600mg/w), he said that he has almost no sides like that.
He uses 0.5mg caber eod too.
Yeah I was looking at a similar setup but am trying not to use any caber or prami. Some have needed it and others haven’t. I am a firm believer in trying to do the most with less especially with a harsher compound like tren. Just trying to piece everything together because it will be my first with tren.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I was looking at a similar setup but am trying not to use any caber or prami. Some have needed it and others haven’t. I am a firm believer in trying to do the most with less especially with a harsher compound like tren. Just trying to piece everything together because it will be my first with tren.
Everyone is different, if you start low dose and work your way up, you'll find out. Keep me informed how it went for you!

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I generally err on the side of using T3 and AI’s to deal with prolactin sides. Other than that, find a product that is pure vit B-6 IM preparation. Given that IM is much higher in bioavailability, I’d say IF Vit B was to do anything to combat prolactin sides, this would be a good way to go.

https://vitaminb12direct.com/shop/checkout/

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I generally err on the side of using T3 and AI’s to deal with prolactin sides. Other than that, find a product that is pure vit B-6 IM preparation. Given that IM is much higher in bioavailability, I’d say IF Vit B was to do anything to combat prolactin sides, this would be a good way to go.

would t3 be necessary to use with tren, since t3 crush thyroid? or that's bro science

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
would t3 be necessary to use with tren, since t3 crush thyroid? or that's bro science
T3 is a kind of animal of its own. I would leave it alone, not needed in a tren cycle and may complicate it all. If used above body produced dosage (it's what you do when using it), it stops own thyroid hormone production. Apparently, even after very long use, your thyroid bounces back again, from what I know.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Me too, LOL. Have today an appointment to get a full blood lab. I just cant figure out by myself if E2 is too high -or low. When the penis points to my feets, its either one -or the other.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love tren
Mental sides for me are sex drive and confidence.
I live in south sacramento and have always liked fighting.
Tren definetely makes me much quicker to jump.
So aggression is exaggerated even more so than normal.
Can't wait to run it again.
This time 8 weeks.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also the first 2 weeks on tren ace were intense
Felt weird sweats and chills
But all that went away
Same thing with test prop.
I get intense urges to piss for the first few weeks but it goes away

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Me too, LOL. Have today an appointment to get a full blood lab. I just cant figure out by myself if E2 is too high -or low. When the penis points to my feets, its either one -or the other.
The way I can tell the difference is basically ---> low E2 = anxiety | high E2 = bit more lethargic than usual

Low E2 will prime your dopamine. High E2 boosts seratonin.

For the longest time I had anxiety (especially in the late afternoon/evenings) and was fairly impulsive. I had thought this was just me....but basically didn't realize I had crushed my E2 long ago and was taking too much AI with my TRT protocol for a very long time. I leaned out quite a bit a couple years back and should've altered my AI dosage (ie: lowered it). I now no longer even need an AI and my anxiety/impulsiveness is pretty much gone.

So when E2 is high, serotonin is high and this has an inverse effect on dopamine. This would make sense why it's better to run a low base level of test during a Tren run because you do not want any chances of your dopamine being lowered from elevated E2. Lowered dopamine clearly would be cause for increased side effects from elevated prolactin levels.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
I am definitely staying away from any type of thyroid drugs. Just don't feel like fcuking with any of that siht.

Demgainz

Demgainz

Awards
  • Established
Also the first 2 weeks on tren ace were intense
Felt weird sweats and chills
But all that went away
Same thing with test prop.
I get intense urges to piss for the first few weeks but it goes away
Looking to use tren ace and test cyp. Not sure if I am going to through in mast e and abombs as well. What ancillaries did you run with your tren run?

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am definitely staying away from any type of thyroid drugs. Just don't feel like fcuking with any of that siht.

It's actually much easier/smoother recovering from a T3 cycle than an AAS cycle. Just need to ensure you ramp dosage properly. No need for a PCT.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
T3 is a kind of animal of its own. I would leave it alone, not needed in a tren cycle and may complicate it all. If used above body produced dosage (it's what you do when using it), it stops own thyroid hormone production. Apparently, even after very long use, your thyroid bounces back again, from what I know.
Tren can inhibit thyroid function and why some use 50mcg

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
These guys say "I don't notice any mental sides besides a huge increase in confidence and sex drive.

A huge increase in confidence would be a mental side effect. People were not meant to have a huge libido or a lot of confidence.

Too much confidence is the downfall of many great men.

Anyways, legit tren will have side effects. Nothing, nothing at all, is side effect free.

Especially when it come to injecting foreign compounds into your body without a doctor monitoring. No doctor will prescribe tren.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For deeper understanding, research the various hormones that have a feedback loop with prolactin.

The two that I know of are T3 & Dopamine. Most people go the dopamine-agonist route, which I usually stay away from. I don’t like messing with dopamine levels mainly because It is playing with a type of fire that I don’t want to play with any more than I already would by taking Tren. It’s hard enough to recover mentally and physically from Tren since the comedown is so large.

As for T3, the reason is merely because Tren likely suppresses conversion of T4 to T3. It has been verified in animals such as sheep and we know that it is not out of the realm for sex hormones to impact metabolic hormones.

I usually take 25mcg/day as a starting point and if I were not trying to get contest ready, I’d probably hover around 25-37.5mcg/day, which is really just around physiological doses. Most people need to hit 75-150mcg/day before you are truly taking in supraphysiological thyroid levels. This varies greatly from person to person because of absorption issues.

The fear of thyroid drugs is unwarranted. You should be way more concerned with regular consumption of alcohol, the various toxins associated with the AAS and most of all, the long term damage AAS causes within the heart and cardiovascular system in general such as LVH, arteriosclerosis, hardening of arteries, damage to kidneys via high BP, etc etc.

Mind you, anything over 115/75 is considered “high” and is causing at least minimal amounts of damage long term.

Thyroid glands are something that MUST work in order to survive. It won’t just stop working forever and always just because you temporarily gave it a reason to backslide for 5-10 weeks. Generally speaking, it takes 2-5 weeks to fully recover. You do more damage to your thyroid system by going on a carbless diet for months on end than you do by supplementing small amounts of T3 to help keep your thyroid levels normal. The group of people who should tread carefully with thyroid use is women. Even then, most women end up needing thyroid medication or have thyroid issues if they had babies in their 30’s or are on round two or three of the baby-making process.

This doesn’t even consider the reality that you will likely double your lean tissue gains and double the fat loss if you combine T3 with Tren.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's so interesting.
I'm on t3 for the first time and the most noticeable effect is my chest.
It has tightened up my chest fabulously.
I don't have gyno/ lump or anything like that.
But weight loss on t3 has been so cosmetic its a trip
Just really tightening is the best way to describe it.
Just a total different look loosing 15lbs on t3 as opposed to loosing 15lbs not on t3.
I'm very glad I dabbled. Cool mild drug.
Other than fat loss and a little boost in energy sides are zero.
I'm on mk677 / ghrp /test 250mg
EQ300 / proviron

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's so interesting.
I'm on t3 for the first time and the most noticeable effect is my chest.
It has tightened up my chest fabulously.
I don't have gyno/ lump or anything like that.
But weight loss on t3 has been so cosmetic its a trip
Just really tightening is the best way to describe it.
Just a total different look loosing 15lbs on t3 as opposed to loosing 15lbs not on t3.
I'm very glad I dabbled. Cool mild drug.
Other than fat loss and a little boost in energy sides are zero.
I'm on mk677 / ghrp /test 250mg
EQ300 / proviron
Yes, and you’ll likely eat more and stay leaner this way too. It is the proper drug for a recomp cycle, which is always the best cycle (for most of us anyway).

Combined with stuff like DNP (which I don’t recommend for beginners) and we’re talking 8-16oz of fat loss per day.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, and you’ll likely eat more and stay leaner this way too. It is the proper drug for a recomp cycle, which is always the best cycle (for most of us anyway).

Combined with stuff like DNP (which I don’t recommend for beginners) and we’re talking 8-16oz of fat loss per day.
Exactly
Eating just a little less and fat is melting off.
The first 2 weeks was with clen and i was loosing too much weight.
Just t3 the muscle stays

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
These guys say "I don't notice any mental sides besides a huge increase in confidence and sex drive.

A huge increase in confidence would be a mental side effect. People were not meant to have a huge libido or a lot of confidence.

Anyways, legit tren will have side effects. Nothing, nothing at all, is side effect free.

Especially when it come to injecting foreign compounds into your body without a doctor monitoring. No doctor will prescribe tren.
I usually don’t subscribe to your hyperbolic posts but I do think much of what you say is certainly true for yourself and in certain scenarios true for almost everyone else. This particular post I think it one that is true for almost all of us.

People need to wise up to the fact that Tren is not for man. I’m almost certain it was/is a hormone that was probably found in the blood of the Nephilim. The “nectar of the gods” as Greek mythologists would say.

But I’m being serious about it probably belonging to a different class of creation that is all but extinct now. It works too good to not have existed naturally in something.

For evoluionists, this would be the target hormone, the target of Testosterone’s affection, to hopefully evolve into. But that’s nonsense.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Well as for me I don't have issues with my mind bro.
I know I'm drunk wen I'm drunk
I know I'm on tren wen I'm on tren.
I realize I'm grumpy in the morning before I have coffee....because I'm addicted to coffee.
Just because you battle depression and anxiety please don't put that on me like its normal.
You know what my dad and his homeboys would have done to you if you told them you were feeling anxiety.
Those words gets tossed around too much by men these days.
If you got mental issues homie stay the **** away from drugs.
If your raged out and going nutts because somebody is taking to long to change lanes or something like that....
Well you got issues bro.
Its normal to feel emotions.
MOST of us can handle it. It's just feeling dude...its your mind control it.
Coffee has mental sides.
So does sex
Confidence and sex drive was MY personal side effects experienced on tren.
I'm just cruising right now , no tren at all, and your statements, the way you state them as FACT, has me more irritated than I have been in months.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For deeper understanding, research the various hormones that have a feedback loop with prolactin.

The two that I know of are T3 & Dopamine. Most people go the dopamine-agonist route, which I usually stay away from. I don’t like messing with dopamine levels mainly because It is playing with a type of fire that I don’t want to play with any more than I already would by taking Tren. It’s hard enough to recover mentally and physically from Tren since the comedown is so large.

As for T3, the reason is merely because Tren likely suppresses conversion of T4 to T3. It has been verified in animals such as sheep and we know that it is not out of the realm for sex hormones to impact metabolic hormones.

I usually take 25mcg/day as a starting point and if I were not trying to get contest ready, I’d probably hover around 25-37.5mcg/day, which is really just around physiological doses. Most people need to hit 75-150mcg/day before you are truly taking in supraphysiological thyroid levels. This varies greatly from person to person because of absorption issues.

The fear of thyroid drugs is unwarranted. You should be way more concerned with regular consumption of alcohol, the various toxins associated with the AAS and most of all, the long term damage AAS causes within the heart and cardiovascular system in general such as LVH, arteriosclerosis, hardening of arteries, damage to kidneys via high BP, etc etc.

Mind you, anything over 115/75 is considered “high” and is causing at least minimal amounts of damage long term.

Thyroid glands are something that MUST work in order to survive. It won’t just stop working forever and always just because you temporarily gave it a reason to backslide for 5-10 weeks. Generally speaking, it takes 2-5 weeks to fully recover. You do more damage to your thyroid system by going on a carbless diet for months on end than you do by supplementing small amounts of T3 to help keep your thyroid levels normal. The group of people who should tread carefully with thyroid use is women. Even then, most women end up needing thyroid medication or have thyroid issues if they had babies in their 30’s or are on round two or three of the baby-making process.

This doesn’t even consider the reality that you will likely double your lean tissue gains and double the fat loss if you combine T3 with Tren.
hairygrandpa.
fueled thanks bro for the knowledge, if i run injectable tren I'll run it with 25 mcg t3

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I realize I'm grumpy in the morning before I have coffee....because I'm addicted to coffee.
Just because you battle depression and anxiety please don't put that on me like its normal.
You know what my dad and his homeboys would have done to you if you told them you were feeling anxiety.
If your raged out and going nutts because somebody is taking to long to change lanes or something like that....
Well you got issues bro.
Coffee has mental sides.
So does sex
I'm just cruising right now , no tren at all, and your statements, the way you state them as FACT, has me more irritated than I have been in months.
Breath... :D

You do realize the world is full of already unstable individuals and likely a great percentage at the other end of this keyboard are borderline...soon to be in the headlines. :)

I've already seen a couple AM and other board guys in the news over the years. Good times ;)

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

You do realize the world is full of already unstable individuals and likely a great percentage at the other end of this keyboard are borderline...soon to be in the headlines. :)

I've already seen a couple AM and other board guys in the news over the years. Good times ;)
I'm already over it
Copy that loud and clear

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hairygrandpa.
fueled thanks bro for the knowledge, if i run injectable tren I'll run it with 25 mcg t3
It wasn't me. The others knew about the T3 and Tren interaction. We have awesome members here, I recon!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree 100%. Beta blockers are something I personally use but because ACE-II’s actually help Kidney function while reducing BP, I usually recommend it first.

However, I did not know that it enhanced Beta receptors fat burners. I would have thought the opposite, but now that I think about it, going from clen for a few days to beta blockers for a few days might refresh the receptors. I know I have taken beta blockers when I accidentally overdosed fat burners in order to slow my heart rate down and lower my BP.

fueledpassion

Metoprolol is a beta blocker that has the unique ability to block epinephrine from attaching to receptors in cardiac tissue... ;)

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fueledpassion

Metoprolol is a beta blocker that has the unique ability to block epinephrine from attaching to receptors in cardiac tissue... ;)
Well dang! That means I need to stock up, lol.

Perhaps it would show benefits with Clen & Ephedrine.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Well you got issues bro.
Coffee has mental sides.
So does sex
What would your daddy do? Like I said the over confidence from steroids is a mental side effect.

Google the side effects of steroids...

Depression, anxiety etc.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established

I've been here since 2006.

Never "been in the headlines"

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I'm not one to complain, but if being abused as a kid on the daily by two sherrifs, and two tours in Iraq, gave me depression and anxiety, well what can I do but deal with it? Not to mention a suicidal sister and drunk moms.

A lot of vets have mental issues. Do they stay away from drugs?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not one to complain, but if being abused as a kid on the daily by two sherrifs, and two tours in Iraq, gave me depression and anxiety, well what can I do but deal with it? Not to mention a suicidal sister and drunk moms.

A lot of vets have mental issues. Do they stay away from drugs?
we all got issue. My HS age molestation and abuse from my alcoholic step father were kind of ducked me up.

What's your point?