Trehnbolic (topical tren) logging opportunity!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We've got 4 apps in so far and up to 3 spots to go out........

I'll pick tonight after I put my daughter to bed. (8:30-9pm CST)

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Lol so looks like there will be one unlucky fellow...

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems like everyone who put in an app is a decent dude, so good luck guys!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If anyone has a last minute app to put in, you've got about 2 hours.

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
If anyone has a last minute app to put in, you've got about 2 hours.
Wish I did, but I'm in the middle of a cycle. I'm actually surprised you haven't had more app's. Maybe everyone's thinking more about their triptophan (sp?) loading next week.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Get those last minute apps in guys! I'm itching for it, but I will be satisfied with just following the logs.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wish I did, but I'm in the middle of a cycle. I'm actually surprised you haven't had more app's. Maybe everyone's thinking more about their triptophan (sp?) loading next week.
People just took advantage of the sale instead. Twenty percent off, can't pass that up!.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^^ this guy is a good man. ive seen his logs, been around for a while.

That being said, as much as I want to push this new product, PERSONALLY i wouldnt use it for a first cycle. I would stick to epi or halo
thanks!!!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^ good man. Tren is not a first cycle at all. I'd say epi and halo like you did, but also low dosed dmz with extra support should be fine.
Interesting thoughts, since this is transdermal dont you think it woudl be better?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Still would have to deal with prolactin issues and such.. It is better to run something like epi or halodrol that you don't need to worry about much and can just focus on diet and training for the first cycle

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Still would have to deal with prolactin issues and such.. It is better to run something like epi or halodrol that you don't need to worry about much and can just focus on diet and training for the first cycle
That's just your opinion. I'm not trying to stir the pot here (I know you have his best interests at heart), but I just want to point out that just because he runs epistane for a first cycle and doesn't have any hangups won't mean he'll be any more educated as to how to manage Trendione should he choose that the next time he blasts. At some point he has to do his research and then take some chances to see how his body responds. Every one of us who cycle have to. Like riding a bike - regardless of whether you had training wheels, you're gonna have to learn to balance at some point. Might as well educate yourself as best as possible from the get-go & skip the BS. Epi has it's place (in prep, cutting, etc) but it isn't necessarily a right of passage.

Some people get pretty rough sides from epi too. It's very individual. Some get pretty bad backpumps, I've known multiple guys who quit it in 2 weeks due to joint issues, high bp. BP is the only side I really see of those (love me some epistane) but my point is that every drug treats people differently.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Get some prami or caber. Google normal dosing protocols. Apply Trehnbolic to clean skin 2x/day. Eat for your goals and train like beast. It's that simple really, when PCT or wet compounds (over a TRT dose of test) aren't involved.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ya i would only run my usual trt dose so nothing else is scewing the results

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Lol. Alright I can see what you mean and your opinion is pretty valid in this situation. But, I wouldn't recommend someone jumping from something weak for a first cycle to the harshest **** out there like methly tren, m1t, etc. This isn't one of those cases, but wanted to point out some possible bad cases for what you said. Going to run when you haven't even crawled.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Winners are........................

carbcrazy
BigBlackGuy

And I'm still debating on the 3rd.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Awesome guys! Congrats! Going to be following these logs like a hawk hah, wanting to get some tren one of these days so want to see what you guys think of derma method

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lol. Alright I can see what you mean and your opinion is pretty valid in this situation. But, I wouldn't recommend someone jumping from something weak for a first cycle to the harshest **** out there like methly tren, m1t, etc. This isn't one of those cases, but wanted to point out some possible bad cases for what you said. Going to run when you haven't even crawled.
Definitely. I loved M1T, but if that had been my first cycle I'd probably never have wanted to use another steroid again lol. Not for the faint of heart.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm thinking of using either some m1t or sd next year. To find out what all the talk is about :D

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
That's just your opinion. I'm not trying to stir the pot here (I know you have his best interests at heart), but I just want to point out that just because he runs epistane for a first cycle and doesn't have any hangups won't mean he'll be any more educated as to how to manage Trendione should he choose that the next time he blasts. At some point he has to do his research and then take some chances to see how his body responds. Every one of us who cycle have to. Like riding a bike - regardless of whether you had training wheels, you're gonna have to learn to balance at some point. Might as well educate yourself as best as possible from the get-go & skip the BS. Epi has it's place (in prep, cutting, etc) but it isn't necessarily a right of passage.

Some people get pretty rough sides from epi too. It's very individual. Some get pretty bad backpumps, I've known multiple guys who quit it in 2 weeks due to joint issues, high bp. BP is the only side I really see of those (love me some epistane) but my point is that every drug treats people differently.
Hyde I'm going to rep you so hard when I get to a computer lol

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Debate with myself is over and I won.....or lost? Guess it depends on which way you look at it. Ehhh, anyways, 3rd logger has been chosen.

mkretz

The other 2 have already sent me their info so as soon as I get yours, I'll get them sent in.

01tj

Awards
Lost for sure but congrats to the others, hopefully you guys do some more promos

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Depending on what/when it is I will put my hat in for the next. I'm looking to recover a bit from my last. Curious if this is really that much better than oral version

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Lost for sure but congrats to the others, hopefully you guys do some more promos
Stick around brother we are constantly giving back to the forum by running promos.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Depending on what/when it is I will put my hat in for the next. I'm looking to recover a bit from my last. Curious if this is really that much better than oral version
I am going to say it should be a noticeable difference with the same amount of product

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Debate with myself is over and I won.....or lost? Guess it depends on which way you look at it. Ehhh, anyways, 3rd logger has been chosen.

mkretz

The other 2 have already sent me their info so as soon as I get yours, I'll get them sent in.
Thank u so much u will not regret the choice

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
Congrats, guys! Can't wait to see if you like it.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I'm seeing a lot of people complain about insomnia with the oral versions of this product.
One guy said he kept getting vomit burbs on the oral version as well.. The ****...

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"The imbalance between estrogen and progestin is what leads to gynomatia, not prolactin build up."

I'm just googling now....On one hand you would think that the side effects are hell and it's not worth it to take- based on some reading of user experiences. On the other hand some people say it's all based on how you respond and the side effects are blown out of proportion.

Question, how long are the people that log this going to run their cycles?.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking like 5-6 weeks depending on dosage.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Length of cycle is totally dose dependent. The bottles are 90 ml and each pump is 1/2 ml that has 15mg. I would start with 1 pump in morning and 1 pump prior to workout. Being that it's a transdermal, I wouldn't apply it within 2-3 hours prior to shower though. Staying at 30mg (2 pumps) per day would yield a 12+ week cycle. I assume that dose will be upped since that is the starting dose. This is also dependent on the individual logger's reaction to it. BBG might want to take it up to 6 pumps (90mg) per day while carbcrazy goes 60 and mkretz goes 30-45. (Purely hypothetical scenario)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In case you havent noticed, we have had promo's/logs about once a month if not more so keep watching for others! (especially the possibility of new products :) )

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
You guys do seem to be on a ball recently.. I wonder what the next promo could be hmm 11-oxo possibly..

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
You guys do seem to be on a ball recently.. I wonder what the next promo could be hmm 11-oxo possibly..
If its something the boss thinks that the pubic wants and out can be offered at a moderate price. Nothing is really out of the question

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
If its something the boss thinks that the pubic wants and out can be offered at a moderate price. Nothing is really out of the question
Two m1t molecules combined with a nitrogen atom?
Or pheraplex with an oxime attached? Spit balling those haha, sure they aren't possible.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So ready for this! I've been waiting to try topical tren. Damn I love topicals haha

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I'm thinking of using either some m1t or sd next year. To find out what all the talk is about :D
Never ran SD, but 15mg of Dragon's M1T was excellent. By the 2nd wk I felt like the incredible hulk. All swoll up with water weight, breathing heavy from the intense lethargy/higher bp, and everything I lifted was light as hell. It's really all water weight and brute power for just a few weeks because it can't be run long enough for much besides strength peaking IMHO. Something like Ironflex's StenZine or Nasty Mass for 6wks if things are going well would be better as an overall cycle for more sustainable size and strength.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never ran SD, but 15mg of Dragon's M1T was excellent. By the 2nd wk I felt like the incredible hulk. All swoll up with water weight, breathing heavy from the intense lethargy/higher bp, and everything I lifted was light as hell. It's really all water weight and brute power for just a few weeks because it can't be run long enough for much besides strength peaking IMHO. Something like Ironflex's StenZine or Nasty Mass for 6wks if things are going well would be better as an overall cycle for more sustainable size and strength.
my next cycle is going to be Diabolix + Epi.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Length of cycle is totally dose dependent. The bottles are 90 ml and each pump is 1/2 ml that has 15mg. I would start with 1 pump in morning and 1 pump prior to workout. Being that it's a transdermal, I wouldn't apply it within 2-3 hours prior to shower though. Staying at 30mg (2 pumps) per day would yield a 12+ week cycle. I assume that dose will be upped since that is the starting dose. This is also dependent on the individual logger's reaction to it. BBG might want to take it up to 6 pumps (90mg) per day while carbcrazy goes 60 and mkretz goes 30-45. (Purely hypothetical scenario)
Ingredients
Serving size 2 pumps (1ml)
Servings per container: 90
Amount per serving:
Estra-4,9,11-triene-3, 17-Dione 30mg

I really thought based on the information above...Well, that and what I've been reading online that people would run it at 90 mg per day.....Since that would make the bottle last 30 days which is typical of most products these days. Also been reading that people run the oral version at 120+ mg per day. So 60-90mg seems like the logical starting point for the trans-dermal. I know I looked up the dosages people were running the OL DermaTren and most of the logs the guys were running it at 90, but started at around 60 but only for the first week. I'm not trying to be argumentative here, just letting you know what I've deduced from my searching/researching this particular product.