Trehnbolic (topical tren) logging opportunity!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
in the 40s and its warm lol Im from Philly but live in Houston and im used to Texas weather by now!

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
No, they just have a room in the back that's a nice place to hide from the majority of gym goers and it has all the equipment that I need. It's been pretty warm lately anyway, in the 40's.
I wonder what you'd call it if you were in AZ with me right now where it's still hitting 80 during the day.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was pretty warm/hot last night. It was warm enough to wake me up for around 30-45 minutes and then it subsided. Not talking about the weather, but the sides from the trehnbolic. It's nothing I can't deal with and it's only intermittent. At the gym it's a little much and then at night it seems to come and go. Last night I woke up feeling hot/warm all over. It lasted only a little while and then I felt cold, but only because of the sharp contrast...I believe I was feeling "normal" again once it subsided and it only felt cold to me compared to the "trehnbolic hot flash".

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I was pretty warm/hot last night. It was warm enough to wake me up for around 30-45 minutes and then it subsided. Not talking about the weather, but the sides from the trehnbolic. It's nothing I can't deal with and it's only intermittent. At the gym it's a little much and then at night it seems to come and go. Last night I woke up feeling hot/warm all over. It lasted only a little while and then I felt cold, but only because of the sharp contrast...I believe I was feeling "normal" again once it subsided and it only felt cold to me compared to the "trehnbolic hot flash".
Lol hot flash when I was pinning tren I had to change my sheets every other night

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know where to look first ;)
I was gonna hold off because of the ban but I didn't!. I ordered one Trehnbolic and 1 Formabolic(for use during PCT)....20% discount not too shabby...Although if I waited I think could have saved even more. Orbit are good guys though so I'm happy to spend the money with them.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was gonna hold off because of the ban but I didn't!. I ordered one Trehnbolic and 1 Formabolic(for use during PCT)....20% discount not too shabby...Although if I waited I think could have saved even more. Orbit are good guys though so I'm happy to spend the money with them.
We all love us some orbit

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the love, brother - I LOVED Formabolic; excellent stuff. Harder to wash off your hands than OL's TransForm but it seems to be the stronger of the 2 and it's much easier to dose consistently with the smaller pump.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Speaking of difficult to dose, I'm nearing the end of my first Trehnbolic bottle. It's getting difficult to dose. When dosing only a little tiny bit comes out of the pump. I have to do 2-3 more pumps and estimate it by looking at it and comparing to what used to be dispensed when I first starting dosing it. Not sure what I can do about this problem. The lotion is too thick so it would be difficult to get it out even with an oral syringe because it's thick enough to stick to the sides of the bottle and not even slide down....I could try a hot water bath but not sure if that would even help much with this type of carrier.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Sorry if I missed this but have you run oral Tren before to compare?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Speaking of difficult to dose, I'm nearing the end of my first Trehnbolic bottle. It's getting difficult to dose. When dosing only a little tiny bit comes out of the pump. I have to do 2-3 more pumps and estimate it by looking at it and comparing to what used to be dispensed when I first starting dosing it. Not sure what I can do about this problem. The lotion is too thick so it would be difficult to get it out even with an oral syringe because it's thick enough to stick to the sides of the bottle and not even slide down....I could try a hot water bath but not sure if that would even help much with this type of carrier.
You can always get a bigger syringe like a plunger and label it yourself if it isn't pre labeled.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Ok than a more important question; given this experience do you see considering TD tren again in the future?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok than a more important question; given this experience do you see considering TD tren again in the future?
At this point, no. Maybe my opinion will change though towards the end of the cycle. It does seem to be too expensive seeing I had to raise the dosage and at this dose each bottle will only last 2 weeks. Maybe I'm expecting too much from it. It just seems like a really mild cycle to me. Given it's reputation I was expecting mind blowing results. Still though, I just started the new dosage on the 10th, so there is still hope. The increased sweating at the gym definitely says something is going on.... I don't think there is a future for this product anyway because of the ban.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tapped out almost the rest of the bottle to apply today. Difficult to get to the rest of it it because it sticks to the sides of the bottle. Anyway I put a boatload of it on today just because I don't want to waste any.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Tapped out almost the rest of the bottle to apply today. Difficult to get to the rest of it it because it sticks to the sides of the bottle. Anyway I put a boatload of it on today just because I don't want to waste any.
See if you can cut open the bottle and suck up the rest with an oral syringe. It's pretty ghetto, but you get your money's worth.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In my experience, tren products effect people in pretty varying degrees. I just bumped up to 90mg and I'm going to stay there till the bottle is empty. I'll be sure to post up final stats on my lifts and after photos so you guys can deceide for yourself.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
See if you can cut open the bottle and suck up the rest with an oral syringe. It's pretty ghetto, but you get your money's worth.
Not enough left to do that. I took the pump off today and just tapped the crap out of it to get almost everything out. I'll get the rest of it tonight and open a new bottle.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
By the way I also lowered my formabolic dose from 4 pumps twice a day down to 2 pumps twice a day. Feeling a ton better. More energy, more strength. It's been easier to warm up too. Had an excellent workout today too!. Things are looking up!. I think I had crushed estrogen way to much....That and the increased dosage. Yeah!. Happy days are here again!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
By the way I also lowered my formabolic dose from 4 pumps twice a day down to 2 pumps twice a day. Feeling a ton better. More energy, more strength. It's been easier to warm up too. Had an excellent workout today too!. Things are looking up!. I think I had crushed estrogen way to much....That and the increased dosage. Yeah!. Happy days are here again!
Awesome to hear things sound like they're on the upswing. Still following.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good to hear....... wish i had another bottle so i coudl up dosage....

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that sounds great but i have to get a new car first :-(

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well..... ya , i wouldnt make it seem like im broke and be buying a brand new car haha

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really have to raise the dosage of the formabolic back up...I was at 4 pumps AM and 4 pumps 12 hours later. Backed down to 2 and 2, felt good, but today I felt extremely emotional. Could be the extra 100mg of Mentabolan taken intra workout though. That'll be gone next workout and then I might do TR3ST pre workout instead and maybe 1 or 2 intra workout.

I don't know though this is the second time I've lowered the dose and then decided to go back up. I'm definitely way less achy on 100 mg formabolic as opposed to 200mg....By the way do these pants make my butt look too big?

Just kidding, but I think it has a lot to do with the extra intra workout ment dosage than anything else.

I guess this is sort of my log now.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mentabolan from Celtic? It's going to aromatize pretty easily. Can you maybe find a middle ground and go with 150mg ED on formabolic?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I really have to raise the dosage of the formabolic back up...I was at 4 pumps AM and 4 pumps 12 hours later. Backed down to 2 and 2, felt good, but today I felt extremely emotional. Could be the extra 100mg of Mentabolan taken intra workout though. That'll be gone next workout and then I might do TR3ST pre workout instead and maybe 1 or 2 intra workout.

I don't know though this is the second time I've lowered the dose and then decided to go back up. I'm definitely way less achy on 100 mg formabolic as opposed to 200mg....By the way do these pants make my butt look too big?

Just kidding, but I think it has a lot to do with the extra intra workout ment dosage than anything else.

I guess this is sort of my log now.
geez...i turn you into a formaholic just in time for it to be banned, lol.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
I don't know how relevant this might be to you thebigt and T-Bone (and BigBlackGuy if I'm overstepping, please stop me), but there are few new "oils" being announced. One of them being formestane cypionate.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mentabolan from Celtic? It's going to aromatize pretty easily. Can you maybe find a middle ground and go with 150mg ED on formabolic?
Yep. Mentabolan from Celtic. I'm down to my last 10 or so which I'll use on Friday. After that I'm gonna use TR3ST pre-workout and maybe some intra-workout, but I'll experiment with it. On non workout days it's just the DermaTrest and Trehnbolic though. Maybe 150mg ED of the form would be a good change though.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don't know how relevant this might be to you thebigt and T-Bone (and BigBlackGuy if I'm overstepping, please stop me), but there are few new "oils" being announced. One of them being formestane cypionate.
tell me more!!!

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
tell me more!!!
According to BA over at PHF: 4-Hydroxyandrost-4-ene-3,17-dione cypionate

I am hoping the form cyp will pain free and dosed at 200mg/ml
Also Trestolone-phenypropionate has been announced.

No word on release/ship dates, but it's been specified that it will NOT be going away because of the ban.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
According to BA over at PHF: 4-Hydroxyandrost-4-ene-3,17-dione cypionate

Also Trestolone-phenypropionate has been announced.

No word on release/ship dates, but it's been specified that it will NOT be going away because of the ban.
i bet pinned formestane would be out of this world good, but quality is always an issue with me.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
i bet pinned formestane would be out of this world good, but quality is always an issue with me.
I have no dog in the PHF parade, but the quality seems to bar none from the results/logs. Pip is also dependent on the person it seems for these products.

I personally would like to try their desoxy-test ace. It's a muscle-shaper. Specifically for aesthetics and has been likened to primo or masteron, but more anabolic. Gains are dry, but no discernible increases in strength.

Lastly, they are also releasing 2-methylboldenone-Enanthate which should be similar.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have no dog in the PHF parade, but the quality seems to bar none from the results/logs. Pip is also dependent on the person it seems for these products.

I personally would like to try their desoxy-test ace. It's a muscle-shaper. Specifically for aesthetics and has been likened to primo or masteron, but more anabolic. Gains are dry, but no discernible increases in strength.

Lastly, they are also releasing 2-methylboldenone-Enanthate which should be similar.
some interesting stuff, for sure!!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now I have developed a rash on the back of my legs behind the knees. Very painful and red. Had a little bit of hydrocortisone left in my bathroom so I used that. Now I gotta get more. Hopefully it goes away fast, will have to use different application sites. Didn't have a problem till I just recently opened a new bottle.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting. No problems here. I think the lotion may be dyeing the calluses on my hands yellow, though.

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
TD tren did that to Eddie.
Yeah it did. I started applying it with my forearms instead of my hands at it worked a lot better. Although, it was a bit awkward!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now I have developed a rash on the back of my legs behind the knees. Very painful and red. Had a little bit of hydrocortisone left in my bathroom so I used that. Now I gotta get more. Hopefully it goes away fast, will have to use different application sites. Didn't have a problem till I just recently opened a new bottle.
I'm now lowering the dosage to 60 mg per day. I don't want to apply any anywhere near the back of knees. So no leg application at all. Hopefully this heals soon. Just been applying hyrdocortizone cream to it daily. Wife says to stop and that keeping it dry will make it heal faster.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im noticing rashes on my forearms and feet as well,its wierd cuz i havent applied there in at least four days