Trehnbolic (topical tren) logging opportunity!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I have dmz and planned on getting msten. Just been curious about as and m1t.. Probably will wait till I start pinning to use them.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ingredients
Serving size 2 pumps (1ml)
Servings per container: 90
Amount per serving:
Estra-4,9,11-triene-3, 17-Dione 30mg

I really thought based on the information above...Well, that and what I've been reading online that people would run it at 90 mg per day.....Since that would make the bottle last 30 days which is typical of most products these days. Also been reading that people run the oral version at 120+ mg per day. So 60-90mg seems like the logical starting point for the trans-dermal. I know I looked up the dosages people were running the OL DermaTren and most of the logs the guys were running it at 90, but started at around 60 but only for the first week. I'm not trying to be argumentative here, just letting you know what I've deduced from my searching/researching this particular product.
Also I've heard/read/asked and people don't run these types(prohormones to tren) more than 6-8 weeks. With eight weeks being the absolute max. Only posting this stuff because I had the same questions and these are the answers I came up with.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Length of cycle is totally dose dependent. The bottles are 90 ml and each pump is 1/2 ml that has 15mg. I would start with 1 pump in morning and 1 pump prior to workout. Being that it's a transdermal, I wouldn't apply it within 2-3 hours prior to shower though. Staying at 30mg (2 pumps) per day would yield a 12+ week cycle. I assume that dose will be upped since that is the starting dose. This is also dependent on the individual logger's reaction to it. BBG might want to take it up to 6 pumps (90mg) per day while carbcrazy goes 60 and mkretz goes 30-45. (Purely hypothetical scenario)
I will do w.e u want since you were generous enough to let me log this just let me know

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also I've heard/read/asked and people don't run these types(prohormones to tren) more than 6-8 weeks. With eight weeks being the absolute max. Only posting this stuff because I had the same questions and these are the answers I came up with.
A 12+ week cycle would definitely not be advised with this, I was just stating how long it could last at low dose. As I said though, the doses I said were hypothetical but I agree that for an experienced user, 60 would be a good starting point.
For mkretz, I think starting at 30-45 and then bumping from there would be better.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
A 12+ week cycle would definitely not be advised with this, I was just stating how long it could last at low dose. As I said though, the doses I said were hypothetical but I agree that for an experienced user, 60 would be a good starting point.
For mkretz, I think starting at 30-45 and then bumping from there would be better.
I would recommend starting at 60 and going up from there. IMO starting as low add 30 would be more off a waist. Remember when we released diabolix and people started at like 15mg when the effective dose was around 60mg

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've heard guys say t/d tren (referring to OL's DermaTren explicitly) was stronger than the oral some, and another who felt the oral was stronger, mg for mg. Both were using 120mg/day of the t/d and had each used at least 210mg/day of oral tren. They were guys over 215, and decently lean.

Both liked it very much though, and nightsweats, insomnia, and general tren sides were still noted on the t/d.

carbcrazy

carbcrazy

Banned
Awards
I was going to keep it between 30-60 mg 6-8 weeks, mostly on the lower side if thats okay?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Is there a max amount of compound the skin can absorb in one sitting?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any recommendations on where to apply and adjustments to caloric intake?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Is there a max amount of compound the skin can absorb in one sitting?
From what I have read no. You are only limited by the amount of skin you have. Of you start to double up on over apply in one area you may not absorb it all or it may get rubbed off by before out can be absorbed

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Any recommendations on where to apply and adjustments to caloric intake?
Apply to areas that have thin softer skin I like the upper chest and inner thighs. Also rub it in with your fore-arms and not your hands. I will double check my facts but let me see where the body is most sensitive to a compound like this

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Apply to areas that have thin softer skin I like the upper chest and inner thighs. Also rub it in with your fore-arms and not your hands. I will double check my facts but let me see where the body is most sensitive to a compound like this
Yes, thin skinned areas such as upper body (from waist to neck on front), upper part of arms, inner thighs. I would not apply it to the arm pits or groin as those areas can be rather sensitive and the carrier could cause painful burning like icy hot.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I was going to keep it between 30-60 mg 6-8 weeks, mostly on the lower side if thats okay?
I would keep it at 60. From all of the logs that I have read that seems to be that starting threshold of effectiveness of the compound.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, thin skinned areas such as upper body (from waist to neck on front), upper part of arms, inner thighs. I would not apply it to the arm pits or groin as those areas can be rather sensitive and the carrier could cause painful burning like icy hot.
how do you rub ur inner thigh with your forearm lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Traps, base of neck, delts, inside of upper arms, biceps peak all work excellent. Assuming bf isn't out of control, on the lats/top of obliques work well too. If you're pretty cut, the whole trunk/abs/obliques work great. Tops of feet are super thin skin. But anywhere bodyfat is lower works great.

That's why there's the joke about getting leaner so you can make more places for T/D's. It's not really a joke at all.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Pretty sure the guy was running prami.. That **** can **** you up pretty good and make you vomit.
He was and he upped the dose too fast to soon.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I hear caber has some good benefits, haven't read up on it enough tho. OTC is good tho hah but idk if my opinion counts as SNS carries inhibit p lol

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
This is taken from that dudes thread
Okay just an update last night I decided to give the Tren another go. But this time without upping the Prami super high. I felt absolutely fine in fact I've never felt better! So it turns out it was the Prami all along and I just need to be more careful with my ancillaries :)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I hear caber has some good benefits, haven't read up on it enough tho. OTC is good tho hah but idk if my opinion counts as SNS carries inhibit p lol
I would run caber over prami but would use inhibit p beget caber

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty sure the guy was running prami.. That **** can **** you up pretty good and make you vomit.
Yes. I saw someone in that thread posted a quote from a guy who "couldn't control his blood pressure"...and he was somewhat of an endurance athlete(the guy he quoted). It's post #7 in that thread I linked.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I'd think "we" would be fine running Inhibit P and some anti-e product. Screw vomiting and passing out.
That is my favorite part of the cycle tho :) vomiting and passing out in my vomit. Hopefully I pass out on my side so I don't drown in my own puke.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I'm getting cryo freezed so my gains are eternal for future generations to know.

eddieaz

eddieaz

Awards
That is my favorite part of the cycle tho :) vomiting and passing out in my vomit. Hopefully I pass out on my side so I don't drown in my own puke.
Besides, puking your guts out is a great ab workout! Get them cuts!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Prami is so f'ing harsh....and if you crank it too fast, God help you....worst Easter I ever had....

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any of you guys receive your bottle of Trehnbolic yet? I got confirmation that they had all been sent out last week so it should be soon if not already that you will be getting a nice package in the mail. :)

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just arrived today!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Nice!! Time to get Trent up!!!!
4.gif

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm worried about you McCrew530. That's two posts today that I've seen that you've posted of the same guy humping things.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I'm worried about you McCrew530. That's two posts today that I've seen that you've posted of the same guy humping things.
The Gifs from the Turn Down For What music video that I came across today make me laugh so hard and I wanted to share them with the world here are two more!
tumblr_n4xnsyooFP1trfn8ho1_1280.gif

BO3RSZW.gif

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
*sigh* I can hear Hank Hill somewhere saying, "That boy just aint right!"

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't forget to get those links to your logs posted here in this thread for us guys.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just got mine in... will start wednesday, have to get bloods tomorrow!, just to make sure.......when would you like us to dose this? morning and preworkout? What about sweating during workout , before workout etc.... 30 mg each time sound good?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
just got mine in... will start wednesday, have to get bloods tomorrow!, just to make sure.......when would you like us to dose this? morning and preworkout? What about sweating during workout , before workout etc.... 30 mg each time sound good?
What time of day do you work out?