Transgender Bodybuilding!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I found this on the Web this morning and the Competitors have some Great physiques! I didn’t know they had this division,and I think this is Awesome! What are y’all thoughts on this?

DAEB9A98-1E12-4CB3-B942-85263F9E87A4.jpg

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Alright BEAST73 let's see if I can get more than just you and I commenting on this.
hairygrandpa@rtmilburn@alphagainz@SFreed@CJNator@HIT4ME@wesb2387@Tank999@DennisTheDane@Juicedeez utz@Alpha1agreda@LeanEngineer@coltonwalker@Brandinooooo@Sparkss@blueline438@lifted67@smith_69@rtmilburn@FireTitan@alphagainz@ChocolateClen@justhere4comm@matt8483@ryane87@nostrum420@mmorso@HIT4ME@thebigt@Dirty Dan@Bmac63095@TNlifting@Matthersby Tank999@BloodManor@angcd3@habajaba@mmorso@cwages@TheMyth@lukehayd@thebigt@Oconns28@jalfrey@bloodnthunder@jtmass@Martyfnemec@christ83189@GrizzleB@BOSSMAN@chedapalooza@BennyMagoo79@Brienn8989@Tbl16@Bman1970@PoSiTiVeFLoW@Cgkone@LeanEngineer@AntM1564@Newth hairygrandpa@SouthPawSD@christ83189@SkRaw85@flandersguy@MrKleen73@Whiskey@Cscott622@Hyde@bloodnthunder@Newth@love2liftkat@stacy1212 RickyBlobby bigbeaph JoePaul39 adammorrow36

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Man I’m sorry but I think this is just disturbing

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its a bit awkward -but I'm fine with it. I think they celebrate their new found (finally openly expressed) masculine identity with a competition like this.
As long as they don't insist to be called by weird pronounces, I congratulate them for having "the balls" to show off.

adammorrow36

adammorrow36

Awards
  • Established
Well it is a bit odd but its probably cause its so new not for me but to each their own.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So a man turns in to a women.. He can't compete vs women right? Not that bodybuilding is clean but that would be cheating.

A women competing against men would be unfair so why not?

It's strange to separate it in to a specific category cause it feels like we're separating ourselves from them as humans.

They all take steroids obviously so why not have transgender women compete vs women?

Anyways I really couldn't care less, whatever makes people happy.

It's funny how they get prescribed steroids while others have to go to the black market so in bodybuilding terms they really could never pretend to be natty haha..

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I found this difficult to masturbate to, but I gosh darn give it a shot

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bodybuilding is about self-image and pushing yourself.
How would this be any different? I think it is great.

-M

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Bodybuilding and exercising is Art. We’re sculpturing our body to the best Physiques!Bodybuilding is for everyone who choose to advance their Overall Look,Health,Mentally and Spiritually.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sorry, maybe I was brought upp old school, where an looked like a womn and a man looked like a man. These days media is pushing equality and this and that which is OK. If you are a dude and want to be pounded in the ass that is your decision. But to me it is sick and you need to keep that crap behind closed doors. What's next, beastiality awareness. When does it stop.

Slapoyjoe

I’ve got no problem with this at all. I think it’s fine if people feel good in their own skin.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's rediculous, not because they have there own devision, that's great, but the 2 examples I've seen so far, none of the ppl competing were in shape, some looked like they never touched a weight.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's rediculous, not because they have there own devision, that's great, but the 2 examples I've seen so far, none of the ppl competing were in shape, some looked like they never touched a weight.
Did you watch the video. The one of them served in Iraq with me as a woman, and is probably in better shape than some of here on this forum.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I saw a video rx muscle put up and another one somwhere. They all looked like terrible. I'm not saying none are in shape but I'm not watching any more. It creeps me out. If they wanna do it good for them. I'm all set on watching any more trannies strut around.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I saw a video rx muscle put up and another one somwhere. They all looked like terrible. I'm not saying none are in shape but I'm not watching any more. It creeps me out. If they wanna do it good for them. I'm all set on watching any more trannies strut around.
Well the Marine from Iraq that won the contest. She totally doesnt look anything she looks like in Iraq

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Disturbing yep and direspectful....90% of the people in the video dont look like they ever worked out. Wtf are they doing on stage in a bodybuilding comp? The best showed up with some upper body development (no legs whatever). Time to train

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes, she does. And. Nothing like she looked liked in Iraq. But, just as musclular.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Deleted...Double Post.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
We can’t forget they are humans just like us. They probably need this to get through every day life. Just like a lot of us here on AM. I know several people without exercise,they wouldn’t be in the Great position they are in now.

Slapoyjoe

We can’t forget they are humans just like us. They probably need this to get through every day life. Just like a lot of us here on AM. I know several people without exercise,they wouldn’t be in the Great position they are in now.
And given the stigma surrounding transgender people, transfolk are taught to hate their bodies, that they’re abnormal, that they should be ashamed. So I think people who want to try to celebrate their bodies and work out are not so different at all tbh. Good for them imo. And the one who won was is in very good shape.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And given the stigma surrounding transgender people, transfolk are taught to hate their bodies, that they’re abnormal, that they should be ashamed. So I think people who want to try to celebrate their bodies and work out are not so different at all tbh. Good for them imo. And the one who won was is good shape.
I'm wondering what they stuffed in their speedo's. Have you noticed that they also carry it left -or right? :) At least they have an eye for detail.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alright BEAST73 let's see if I can get more than just you and I commenting on this.
hairygrandpa@rtmilburn@alphagainz@SFreed@CJNator@HIT4ME@wesb2387@Tank999@DennisTheDane@Juicedeez utz@Alpha1agreda@LeanEngineer@coltonwalker@Brandinooooo@Sparkss@blueline438@lifted67@smith_69@rtmilburn@FireTitan@alphagainz@ChocolateClen@justhere4comm@matt8483@ryane87@nostrum420@mmorso@HIT4ME@thebigt@Dirty Dan@Bmac63095@TNlifting@Matthersby Tank999@BloodManor@angcd3@habajaba@mmorso@cwages@TheMyth@lukehayd@thebigt@Oconns28@jalfrey@bloodnthunder@jtmass@Martyfnemec@christ83189@GrizzleB@BOSSMAN@chedapalooza@BennyMagoo79@Brienn8989@Tbl16@Bman1970@PoSiTiVeFLoW@Cgkone@LeanEngineer@AntM1564@Newth hairygrandpa@SouthPawSD@christ83189@SkRaw85@flandersguy@MrKleen73@Whiskey@Cscott622@Hyde@bloodnthunder@Newth@love2liftkat@stacy1212 RickyBlobby bigbeaph JoePaul39 adammorrow36
You leave me out of everything...i want to break up...lol

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really dont care what people think, believe, or do to themselves. I draw the line when people who do not think, believe, and do the things i do, tell me im wrong, and try to force their own ideals onto me. Hey, do your thing, do it the best you can...i appreciate anyone busting their ass to achieve their goals. But, dont stereotype me if im not marching in your parade.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I thought I had you on the list? Your on the list now.
Ok..we can get back together..lol. So, if i say i identify as a woman...i can compete in trans body building as a woman? Might be my only chance to place. Think they got heels in 16?

969c1

Awards
I don't have a problem with gays or lesbians. Some of the nicest people I know are gay, but they also know they are males that are attracted to other males. So be it.
This transgender issue is a whole different issue. A male that identifies himself as a women? What about the sack between your legs???? Or vice versa.
Today's generation is trying so hard to get the general public to buy into it, instead of trying to get them some help. It can be classified as a physiological dis order.
A person who has anorexia identifies themselves as being over weight, when actually it is the opposite. It is classified as a physiological disorder and they have treatment for it. Why can they not get these people some needed help too?
I just don't agree with all these social media groups pushing it in peoples faces that it is normal behavior.

Fork_or_Knife

Awards
I dont think there is anything inherently wrong with mentally ill individuals attempting to live out a fulfilling life. However, celebrating or normalizing the symptoms or behaviors of their mental illnesses doesnt benefit anyone. The doctors who originally pioneered gender reassignment surgery have reassessed and no longer advise it as a treatment method because they found it did not lead to better patient outcomes long term.

People who identify as transgender have an absurdly high rate of comorbidity with depression and astoundingly high suicide rates. The pragmatic approach is one that leads to better patient outcomes, and lower suicide rates. The medical world doesnt advocate entertaining psychosis.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont think there is anything inherently wrong with mentally ill individuals attempting to live out a fulfilling life. However, celebrating or normalizing the symptoms or behaviors of their mental illnesses doesnt benefit anyone. The doctors who originally pioneered gender reassignment surgery have reassessed and no longer advise it as a treatment method because they found it did not lead to better patient outcomes long term.

People who identify as transgender have an absurdly high rate of comorbidity with depression and astoundingly high suicide rates. The pragmatic approach is one that leads to better patient outcomes, and lower suicide rates. The medical world doesnt advocate entertaining psychosis.
Yeah well I think the bottom line for these people is that they want something that's in a way impossible to have. I can say I'm a rock star but I'm not being recognized as one. I find it hard to believe they feel bad because of the surgery but more so because they're not accepted by society the same way most other people are. It's actually not that strange to me anymore and I think that's the main issue.. Society has to get used to the idea.. Not to long ago even in Christian religious countries women couldnt vote or wear a skirt, gay people couldn't come out and got accused for spreading hiv which ultimately led more people to Believe it was wrong, black people were used as slaves. Times changing and things are getting more and more accepted and maybe in 10 or maybe in 100 years people might stop being bothered by things that really doesn't matter. As long as everyone's happy I'm happy.. I can chose who to hang with and if a person bothers me I can walk away but I'm not gonna waste my energy being bothered by people want to change their gender. My life will not change because a transgender decides not to change his or her body. I have much bigger issues in my life than to care what goes on in someone else's home.

I am a firm believer that these people would feel good if people like you and me respect them the same way we respect any human being.

Fork_or_Knife

Awards
I am a firm believer that these people would feel good if people like you and me respect them the same way we respect any human being.
You missed my point. It has nothing to do with a shifting societal Overton Window, or a lack of cultural inclusivity. By refusing to have a serious conversation about the transgender communities mental health disorders societal does them more harm than good. It's not a matter of "If they're happy, I'm happy". That type of thinking is why the suicide rate is so high within their community.

If a person with paranoid schizophrenia is presenting with symptoms of their condition you dont just humor them. If they believe they're being "gangstalked" you dont give them a weapon and tell them they're safe now. You treat them with a holistic approach that is the result of scientific work done to predict the best possible patient outcome.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You missed my point. It has nothing to do with a shifting societal Overton Window, or a lack of cultural inclusivity. By refusing to have a serious conversation about the transgender communities mental health disorders societal does them more harm than good. It's not a matter of "If they're happy, I'm happy". That type of thinking is why the suicide rate is so high within their community.

If a person with paranoid schizophrenia is presenting with symptoms of their condition you dont just humor them. If they believe they're being "gangstalked" you dont give them a weapon and tell them they're safe now. You treat them with a holistic approach that is the result of scientific work done to predict the best possible patient outcome.
Of course not but your comment made it seem like most transgenders have mental problems and that could very well be true I just think the answer often is very simple. A lot of these people struggle from early age all the way until maybe 50 years old because they are too scared to be themselves. There are even parents out there who would refuse to have contact with their kids if they are transgender because it doesn't fit their values.

It doesn't seem to crazy to me. Even the most average person goes through changes and I've seem the most stable people trying to find themselves and do all kinds of crazy ****. I can only imagine how it would be for myself wanting to be a woman.. I would have a very hard time telling my parents even though I know they would be okay with it. I mean it's embarrassing because society just isn't ready for it yet. To me it's unfortunate because as I said earlier why would I be bothered by this? They don't affect my life in any way. I would just be happy they're happy.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah well I think the bottom line for these people is that they want something that's in a way impossible to have. I can say I'm a rock star but I'm not being recognized as one. I find it hard to believe they feel bad because of the surgery but more so because they're not accepted by society the same way most other people are. It's actually not that strange to me anymore and I think that's the main issue.. Society has to get used to the idea.. Not to long ago even in Christian religious countries women couldnt vote or wear a skirt, gay people couldn't come out and got accused for spreading hiv which ultimately led more people to Believe it was wrong, black people were used as slaves. Times changing and things are getting more and more accepted and maybe in 10 or maybe in 100 years people might stop being bothered by things that really doesn't matter. As long as everyone's happy I'm happy.. I can chose who to hang with and if a person bothers me I can walk away but I'm not gonna waste my energy being bothered by people want to change their gender. My life will not change because a transgender decides not to change his or her body. I have much bigger issues in my life than to care what goes on in someone else's home.

I agree 100% Well said Brother!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

See bold above: The research actually shows the exact opposite--that these people are equally depressed both before and after surgery...and the suicide rates are the same for pre-ops (including those who haven't even begun to alter their appearance and still dress as their original sex), as they are for post-ops.

Do you want to know the real reason they are so unhappy? Because they hate THEMSELVES! It's sad, but it is the underlying cause behind all their grief. Why do you think they want to change into a different sex? Because they hate who they are...and they don't just hate the body/sex they were born with. They actually hate themselves regardless of sex. This is why even those people who live in countries/regions where being TG is much more openly accepted, their suicide rates are just as high. Many TG people have spoken to psychologists post-surgery...because they were still severely depressed...and the VAST majority of them said that they thought surgery was going to make them happy. They thought that when they finally became a "man" or a "woman" (even though that is a delusion because no one can change their sex through surgery and/or hormone therapy) it would fix everything. They thought the body/sex they were born with is what they hated...and that once they had a new body, they would be happy, but they weren't. They continued to be just as depressed and killed themselves just as often.

TG people (both pre and post-op) have the HIGHEST rate of suicide out of any population in the world (40%). It is equal to the suicide rate for Jewish Holocaust prisoners. No other population in the world has had a suicide rate anywhere close to that high. TG people aren't being persecuted to anywhere near the same degree as holocaust prisoners, whose very existence was threatened every day. Holocaust prisoners were starved, physically abused, tortured in horrible ways, made to live without clothes (often completely nude), watched their family members murdered in front of them, watched their children die of starvation, were in constant danger in freezing to death and were generally dehumanized in every possible way.

So, if TG people aren't being persecuted to anywhere near the same degree as holocaust prisoners, why are they killing themselves at the same rate? It clearly isn't because they are being treated as badly by society as holocaust prisoners, that's for sure. Even making the comparison is ludicrous. Furthermore, a LOT of people feel or have felt unaccepted in this country and the world at large for various reasons all throughout history, yet none have had a suicide rate of 40%. Even more telling is the fact that pre-op TG people kill themselves at the same rate as post-op TG people. If feeling unaccepted by society was the main cause of their suicide rate, why do pre-op people...who still look like their original sex, kill themselves at the same rate? It's plain and simple...and it has nothing to do with them not feeling accepted by society. It all comes down to self-hatred. That's the reason they kill themselves just as frequently as holocaust prisoners, despite not suffering anywhere near the same degree of persecution. TG people don't just hate their body/sex, they hate themselves. A LOT of research has been done on this subject and it is quite disturbing, but one thing is for certain--their suicide rate has very little to do with how they are treated by society.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Of course not but your comment made it seem like most transgenders have mental problems and that could very well be true I just think the answer often is very simple. A lot of these people struggle from early age all the way until maybe 50 years old because they are too scared to be themselves. There are even parents out there who would refuse to have contact with their kids if they are transgender because it doesn't fit their values.

It doesn't seem to crazy to me. Even the most average person goes through changes and I've seem the most stable people trying to find themselves and do all kinds of crazy ****. I can only imagine how it would be for myself wanting to be a woman.. I would have a very hard time telling my parents even though I know they would be okay with it. I mean it's embarrassing because society just isn't ready for it yet. To me it's unfortunate because as I said earlier why would I be bothered by this? They don't affect my life in any way. I would just be happy they're happy.
Of course they do! Thinking one is a woman when they are a man (or vice versa) is a mental disorder of massive proportions.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Of course they do! Thinking one is a woman when they are a man (or vice versa) is a mental disorder of massive proportions.
I see what you say but it doesn't have to be a bad thing for every person and it's not fair to generalize every single person. Are some unhappy sure but many people surely feel a relief when they change gender.. The reason theyre not happy is probably very often because they know they really aren't born as one.
I'm sorry but I don't buy that it has nothing to do with acceptance cause it does for every one regardless of what you are or believe in. They know society will never see them like they want to see themselves and mostly they never accept they weren't actually born as they wanted.

Fork_or_Knife

Awards
Ha, I was trying to be more subtle in my posts, but yeah, it's listed in the DSM.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I see what you say but it doesn't have to be a bad thing for every person and it's not fair to generalize every single person. Are some unhappy sure but many people surely feel a relief when they change gender.. The reason theyre not happy is probably very often because they know they really aren't born as one.
I'm sorry but I don't buy that it has nothing to do with acceptance cause it does for every one regardless of what you are or believe in. They know society will never see them like they want to see themselves and mostly they never accept they weren't actually born as they wanted.
Remember, these people kill themselves at the same rate PRIOR to altering their appearance to look like the opposite sex. In other words, even when they still possess their natural appearance and are living as their natural sex, they still kill themselves at the same rate. Therefore, not being accepted by society cannot be a issue in these cases because they haven't yet done anything they could be persecuted for.

I am not saying that societal nonacceptance doesn't negatively affect them. I am simply saying it isn't a primary reason for their suicide rate. The pre-transition suicide rate proves that.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Remember, these people kill themselves at the same rate PRIOR to altering their appearance to look like the opposite sex. In other words, even when they still possess their natural appearance and are living as their natural sex, they still kill themselves at the same rate. Therefore, not being accepted by society cannot be a issue in these cases because they haven't yet done anything they could be persecuted for.

I am not saying that societal nonacceptance doesn't negatively affect them. I am simply saying it isn't a primary reason for their suicide rate. The pre-transition suicide rate proves that.
Got you but I still don't think you understand my point. I think that the fact that a person know they will never truly be what they want regardless of surgeries is making the whole goal with life pointless. You can aim to be a footballstar and it's not easy, for most people impossible but they will always be a football player. I can get boobs but I will still be born as a man. I can't carry a kid and if I date someone I for sure will have to make sure they know I'm not actually a woman. Basically I can call myself a woman but as soon as I have to explain it to people it will be, I was actually born as a man.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got you but I still don't think you understand my point. I think that the fact that a person know they will never truly be what they want regardless of surgeries is making the whole goal with life pointless. You can aim to be a footballstar and it's not easy, for most people impossible but they will always be a football player. I can get boobs but I will still be born as a man. I can't carry a kid and if I date someone I for sure will have to make sure they know I'm not actually a woman. Basically I can call myself a woman but as soon as I have to explain it to people it will be, I was actually born as a man.
I do understand your point. Let me first point out that the LGBTQIA community (how many letter are they going to add?), as well as a significant portion of the leftist/ liberal community, vehemently argues that gender is not determined by physical characteristics (e.g. the possession of male/female genitalia or male/female chromosomes, for example), but is a "mental" state of being. Therefore, one can have a penis and male chromosomes, yet technically be a "female"...according to them. The TG community feels very strongly about this...and a TG person will take great offense to anyone who says or even infers that they are anything but the sex of their choosing.

One thing that is important to understand here is that the TG community believes that all TG people are "fully" woman/man, according to the sex of their choosing (a belief that that has gained widespread support from the entire LGBTQIA community, as well as a large portion of the leftist/liberal community). In fact, they believe this so strongly that it has become a political movement, with the formation of activist groups, public "educational" meetings being held all over college campuses, propaganda being spread all over the country/world through as many avenues as possible, etc...

So, if the TG community truly believes they are FULLY the sex of their choosing (they are very adamant about this), then they would NEVER kill themselves for the reason you proposed (you proposed that the post-op suicide rate is so high because they know they will never actually be a man/woman and therefore feel life is pointless). In other words, the TG community completely disagrees with you! Remember, according to them, being a man or a woman is all in one's head and therefore, if one believes they are a man/woman, that is exactly what they are. Sound silly? Of course it does, but this is EXACTLY what they are proposing and it has potentially dire consequences for everyone who disagrees with them. As it is now, anyone who isn't on board with their philosophy is labeled as intolerant and if someone happens to disagree publicly, they are accused of using "hate speech".

Did you know the LGBTQIA, leftist/liberal communities are now hard at work trying to OUTLAW the practice of referring to TG people by anything other than terms of their own choosing? They actually want to make it ILLEGAL for anyone to refer to them by their natural sex...and they've already succeeded in Canada! In Canada an actual LAW was passed, making it not only illegal to refer to TG people by their natural sex, but compelling the general public to refer to them by a name(s) of their own choosing...and a failure to do so is considered a CRIME enforceable by law! This is government mandated compelled speech and violates free speech!

This is actually the crux of the issue..because if the government officially proclaims that these people are not actually men/women, then society (including the LGBTQIA/ leftist/ liberal community) would be forced to admit the truth, which is that these people are actually mentally ill and in dire need of help. On the other hand, if the government says these people are indeed men/women, then referring to them as anything but the sex of their choosing is considered intolerance/ hate speech and (if they get their way here in the U.S.) a crime punishable by law. This is only the tip of the proverbial iceberg; a small part of a MUCH larger agenda intended to corrupt the moral/ethical standards society has held to for millennia. They proclaim old moral standards to be outdated and ignorant...while referring to their own standards as a leap forward in human evolution and understanding, but I digress...

Getting back to the point at hand, I think it is important to emphasize the fact that these people are fighting tooth and nail for their beliefs to be societally and legally accepted. This either makes your reason for their depression/suicide rate utter rubbish...or it makes them a bunch of LIARS who are doing everything they can to push their own distorted view of reality down everyone's throats. This is absolutely SICK! Even you have the good sense to see (probably without even knowing all the issues going on) that these people are not actually men/women. You even said yourself that they KNOW they aren't really men/women and that it is the reason for their depression/suicide rate! It was your entire point! Why do you think you thought that? Because it is blatantly obvious to anyone that doesn't live in denial that a person can't become a man/woman just because they want to be--that there is a whole lot more to being a male/female than just outward appearance and hormones.

You know what I think? I think a significant percentage of the TG community believes the same thing you and I do; that they know they aren't really the sex of their choosing, but they will never admit it because it would destroy everything they are working towards, both politically and societally. Instead, they're trying to force people--by way of law and through societal condemnation--to not only accept their delusion, but to publicly approve of it through government mandated compelled speech...and even worse, to criminalize anyone who refuses to comply with their false view of reality--a reality many of them don't even believe in themselves! Unbelievable!!!

In my opinion, anyone who tries to legally force someone--via threat of criminalization--to accept a belief that they don't even believe themselves, is the worst of the worst. I don't care what someone wants to believe...and I believe people should be able to do what they want (within reason), but I don't want anyone telling me what I have to believe. It's even worse when they try to force this belief on me to through legal means...and even worse still when they try to force a belief on me they don't even believe themselves! This is perverse wickedness and it typifies a large portion of the TG community, who are not only mentally ill, but morally corrupt as well. Anyone who attempts to coerce another human being to believe what they want, especially in the absence of their own belief, is morally reprehensible.

With that said, do you still think the reason for their depression/ suicide rate is because they know they can never really be the sex of their choosing and therefore see life as pointless? If so, then at the very minimum you are calling them liars...and after learning what they are trying to do both politically and societally, you would also be forced to admit that they are a threat to everyone (including yourself) who does not entertain their delusions.

It is also interesting to point out that not only are TG people equally as depressed/unhappy post-op, but a significant portion of them transition back later in life. If not being "fully" male/female was the main reason for their depression/ suicide rate, why would they transition back? Wouldn't that be the worst possible decision if happiness was the goal?

Personally, it seems to me that if their unhappiness stemmed from not being fully male/female, the LAST thing they would want to do is make it even more obvious they aren't the sex of their choosing.

As more and more time goes by, the research is revealing that neither societal nor self-acceptance of one's natural sex is the reason for their suicide rate. It is because they hate themselves, period. This is exactly why they are no happier post-op...and why they often choose to transition back. Unfortunately, despite expressing the desire to transition back, many cannot afford to. There are also others who, while they don't want to transition back, they wish they never would have transitioned in the fist place. The reason they don't want to transition back isn't because of money, it's because they have built their entire life around their post-op sex...and believe they would encounter even more problems if they transitioned back. So, they just stay the way they are, but wish they never would have done it in the first place.

You see, a lot of these people don't realize that their unhappiness isn't gender related until AFTER they make a full transition. Then, after a while, when their lives don't improve, they start to ask themselves why they are still unhappy and have no peace. Many of them eventually come to the truth, which is that gender was never the core reason for their unhappiness. They simply confused what they thought was a gender issue with a much deeper issue; one of self-acceptance/ self-love. It is not difficult to understand how this happens to people.

Let's look at a fictitious young girl named Brittany, as an example. There are many girls and boys, like Brittany, whose gender confusion starts at a very young age and continues to progress until they come to the belief that they should be/are the opposite sex. For Brittany, it started when her Mom started saying things like "why don't you like to wear dresses like all the other little girls?" and only got worse as society's expectations continued to conflict with her own nature. Before long, Brittany realized she wasn't like other girls. She didn't want to play with dolls like other girls, play dress-up, put on make-up, or even watch the same TV shows that other girls liked to watch. At the same time, she started to realize that she was naturally drawn to many of the activities and interests that boys seemed to be involved in.

By her late teens Brittany felt completely out of touch her her female body and started to think she should have been born a boy instead. She related better to boys and it seemed that if she could just be a boy, everything would "make sense". At that point it didn't take much for her to start entertaining the thought that maybe she had a male brain and that it was her body that didn't belong. She reasoned that maybe, somewhere in the womb, a mistake had occurred, and what should have entered this world as a boy, accidentally came into it with a girls' body. She was never supposed to have a girl's body. She was the victim of an unfortunate genetic amalgamation...a mix up. Nature "got it wrong" and it needed to be corrected.

Because Brittany thought she had a male brain, she believed that becoming a male would be the key to lifting her chronic depression and would finally enable her to fit-in in the world and be the person she was always supposed to be. Yes, she was certain that going under the knife was the only solution to her problems, but what Brittany did not realize at that time is that being a girl was never the source of her unhappiness. It was her perceived self-assessment (who she thinks she is/should be), based on society's "typical" understanding of what constitutes male/female behavior and desires, that ultimately led to gender confusion and consequently, her unhappiness. In the end, it was her false understanding of what a girl is/must be that caused her to believe she had a male brain and make the decision to undergo gender reassignment surgery.

Often, it isn't until after the surgery, when their depression isn't lifted, that TG people realize gender was not the core source of their unhappiness. So, while it may be true that part of their unhappiness is due to the things you've pointed out, they certainly aren't the main reason. These people aren't killing themselves because they can never fully be the sex they wanted to be. They are killing themselves because they hate themselves at a level that goes beyond gender. They need help. What they don't need is to be told that their delusions are real...and then further enforce those delusions by structuring society around them. That is why I am opposed to things such as "transgender bodybuilding contests"--because it enforces these delusions. Also, based on what has been going on recently, it is also apparent that they serve to further embolden the extreme far leftist/ liberal lunatics (I said "extreme" leftist/liberals, as I certainly do NOT believe all leftists or liberals are lunatics) in their pursuit of an "anything goes" society, which I do not think is healthy or sustainable.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly? Yes I find it very likely a lot of the transgender are lying and they are trying to force rules upon people just like feminists, political people etc etc. In today's world we can't come to an agreement and everyone gets offended for the smallest things because of insecurity. It's not enough to be a man or a woman now, you have to look good, go to the gym, have tattoos or whatever that's considered the new thing. Everyone is on social media trying to make it because they are too lazy to work. I don't agree with extreme people and I'm pretty okay with anything as long as the people don't feel sorry for themselves and expects more from me than I expect from them.

I am pretty convinced that while you probably make a great point regarding people hating themselves I think the reason is that you can't change what you're born as. most people don't look like a woman because they make a surgery, people will stare at them pretty much everywhere in the world if they suspect they aren't really a woman or a man. Religiously many people aren't okay with it politically they're not okay with it and society regardless of country has not yet accepted them as people. Sure there's probably 100million in the US that's cool with it but then there's arguably just as many that aren't or that don't have an opinion.. Not having an opinion would at least to me be a sign that they're not cool with it.

I don't think everyone is lying though and I don't think everyone is feeling bad. We know how hard it is to come out as gay and we know how many people disagree with homosexuality but just look how far we've gone the last 100 years.. Transgender people really started coming out recently.. Sure theyve existed a long time but its only now we're talking about it. It will take time, maybe 10,maybe 100 years but I can guarantee the suicide rate will go down.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its a mental disorder that usually comes with a host of other mental disorder. Like wanting to mutilate their genitals and depression.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I do understand your point. Let me first point out that the LGBTQIA community (how many letter are they going to add?), as well as a significant portion of the leftist/ liberal community, vehemently argues that gender is not determined by physical characteristics (e.g. the possession of male/female genitalia or male/female chromosomes, for example), but is a "mental" state of being. Therefore, one can have a penis and male chromosomes, yet technically be a "female"...according to them. The TG community feels very strongly about this...and a TG person will take great offense to anyone who says or even infers that they are anything but the sex of their choosing.

One thing that is important to understand here is that the TG community believes that all TG people are "fully" woman/man, according to the sex of their choosing (a belief that that has gained widespread support from the entire LGBTQIA community, as well as a large portion of the leftist/liberal community). In fact, they believe this so strongly that it has become a political movement, with the formation of activist groups, public "educational" meetings being held all over college campuses, propaganda being spread all over the country/world through as many avenues as possible, etc...

So, if the TG community truly believes they are FULLY the sex of their choosing (they are very adamant about this), then they would NEVER kill themselves for the reason you proposed (you proposed that the post-op suicide rate is so high because they know they will never actually be a man/woman and therefore feel life is pointless). In other words, the TG community completely disagrees with you! Remember, according to them, being a man or a woman is all in one's head and therefore, if one believes they are a man/woman, that is exactly what they are. Sound silly? Of course it does, but this is EXACTLY what they are proposing and it has potentially dire consequences for everyone who disagrees with them. As it is now, anyone who isn't on board with their philosophy is labeled as intolerant and if someone happens to disagree publicly, they are accused of using "hate speech".

Did you know the LGBTQIA, leftist/liberal communities are now hard at work trying to OUTLAW the practice of referring to TG people by anything other than terms of their own choosing? They actually want to make it ILLEGAL for anyone to refer to them by their natural sex...and they've already succeeded in Canada! In Canada an actual LAW was passed, making it not only illegal to refer to TG people by their natural sex, but compelling the general public to refer to them by a name(s) of their own choosing...and a failure to do so is considered a CRIME enforceable by law! This is government mandated compelled speech and violates free speech!

This is actually the crux of the issue..because if the government officially proclaims that these people are not actually men/women, then society (including the LGBTQIA/ leftist/ liberal community) would be forced to admit the truth, which is that these people are actually mentally ill and in dire need of help. On the other hand, if the government says these people are indeed men/women, then referring to them as anything but the sex of their choosing is considered intolerance/ hate speech and (if they get their way here in the U.S.) a crime punishable by law. This is only the tip of the proverbial iceberg; a small part of a MUCH larger agenda intended to corrupt the moral/ethical standards society has held to for millennia. They proclaim old moral standards to be outdated and ignorant...while referring to their own standards as a leap forward in human evolution and understanding, but I digress...

Getting back to the point at hand, I think it is important to emphasize the fact that these people are fighting tooth and nail for their beliefs to be societally and legally accepted. This either makes your reason for their depression/suicide rate utter rubbish...or it makes them a bunch of LIARS who are doing everything they can to push their own distorted view of reality down everyone's throats. This is absolutely SICK! Even you have the good sense to see (probably without even knowing all the issues going on) that these people are not actually men/women. You even said yourself that they KNOW they aren't really men/women and that it is the reason for their depression/suicide rate! It was your entire point! Why do you think you thought that? Because it is blatantly obvious to anyone that doesn't live in denial that a person can't become a man/woman just because they want to be--that there is a whole lot more to being a male/female than just outward appearance and hormones.

You know what I think? I think a significant percentage of the TG community believes the same thing you and I do; that they know they aren't really the sex of their choosing, but they will never admit it because it would destroy everything they are working towards, both politically and societally. Instead, they're trying to force people--by way of law and through societal condemnation--to not only accept their delusion, but to publicly approve of it through government mandated compelled speech...and even worse, to criminalize anyone who refuses to comply with their false view of reality--a reality many of them don't even believe in themselves! Unbelievable!!!

In my opinion, anyone who tries to legally force someone--via threat of criminalization--to accept a belief that they don't even believe themselves, is the worst of the worst. I don't care what someone wants to believe...and I believe people should be able to do what they want (within reason), but I don't want anyone telling me what I have to believe. It's even worse when they try to force this belief on me to through legal means...and even worse still when they try to force a belief on me they don't even believe themselves! This is perverse wickedness and it typifies a large portion of the TG community, who are not only mentally ill, but morally corrupt as well. Anyone who attempts to coerce another human being to believe what they want, especially in the absence of their own belief, is morally reprehensible.

With that said, do you still think the reason for their depression/ suicide rate is because they know they can never really be the sex of their choosing and therefore see life as pointless? If so, then at the very minimum you are calling them liars...and after learning what they are trying to do both politically and societally, you would also be forced to admit that they are a threat to everyone (including yourself) who does not entertain their delusions.

It is also interesting to point out that not only are TG people equally as depressed/unhappy post-op, but a significant portion of them transition back later in life. If not being "fully" male/female was the main reason for their depression/ suicide rate, why would they transition back? Wouldn't that be the worst possible decision if happiness was the goal?

Personally, it seems to me that if their unhappiness stemmed from not being fully male/female, the LAST thing they would want to do is make it even more obvious they aren't the sex of their choosing.

As more and more time goes by, the research is revealing that neither societal nor self-acceptance of one's natural sex is the reason for their suicide rate. It is because they hate themselves, period. This is exactly why they are no happier post-op...and why they often choose to transition back. Unfortunately, despite expressing the desire to transition back, many cannot afford to. There are also others who, while they don't want to transition back, they wish they never would have transitioned in the fist place. The reason they don't want to transition back isn't because of money, it's because they have built their entire life around their post-op sex...and believe they would encounter even more problems if they transitioned back. So, they just stay the way they are, but wish they never would have done it in the first place.

You see, a lot of these people don't realize that their unhappiness isn't gender related until AFTER they make a full transition. Then, after a while, when their lives don't improve, they start to ask themselves why they are still unhappy and have no peace. Many of them eventually come to the truth, which is that gender was never the core reason for their unhappiness. They simply confused what they thought was a gender issue with a much deeper issue; one of self-acceptance/ self-love. It is not difficult to understand how this happens to people.

Let's look at a fictitious young girl named Brittany, as an example. There are many girls and boys, like Brittany, whose gender confusion starts at a very young age and continues to progress until they come to the belief that they should be/are the opposite sex. For Brittany, it started when her Mom started saying things like "why don't you like to wear dresses like all the other little girls?" and only got worse as society's expectations continued to conflict with her own nature. Before long, Brittany realized she wasn't like other girls. She didn't want to play with dolls like other girls, play dress-up, put on make-up, or even watch the same TV shows that other girls liked to watch. At the same time, she started to realize that she was naturally drawn to many of the activities and interests that boys seemed to be involved in.

By her late teens Brittany felt completely out of touch her her female body and started to think she should have been born a boy instead. She related better to boys and it seemed that if she could just be a boy, everything would "make sense". At that point it didn't take much for her to start entertaining the thought that maybe she had a male brain and that it was her body that didn't belong. She reasoned that maybe, somewhere in the womb, a mistake had occurred, and what should have entered this world as a boy, accidentally came into it with a girls' body. She was never supposed to have a girl's body. She was the victim of an unfortunate genetic amalgamation...a mix up. Nature "got it wrong" and it needed to be corrected.

Because Brittany thought she had a male brain, she believed that becoming a male would be the key to lifting her chronic depression and would finally enable her to fit-in in the world and be the person she was always supposed to be. Yes, she was certain that going under the knife was the only solution to her problems, but what Brittany did not realize at that time is that being a girl was never the source of her unhappiness. It was her perceived self-assessment (who she thinks she is/should be), based on society's "typical" understanding of what constitutes male/female behavior and desires, that ultimately led to gender confusion and consequently, her unhappiness. In the end, it was her false understanding of what a girl is/must be that caused her to believe she had a male brain and make the decision to undergo gender reassignment surgery.

Often, it isn't until after the surgery, when their depression isn't lifted, that TG people realize gender was not the core source of their unhappiness. So, while it may be true that part of their unhappiness is due to the things you've pointed out, they certainly aren't the main reason. These people aren't killing themselves because they can never fully be the sex they wanted to be. They are killing themselves because they hate themselves at a level that goes beyond gender. They need help. What they don't need is to be told that their delusions are real...and then further enforce those delusions by structuring society around them. That is why I am opposed to things such as "transgender bodybuilding contests"--because it enforces these delusions. Also, based on what has been going on recently, it is also apparent that they serve to further embolden the extreme far leftist/ liberal lunatics (I said "extreme" leftist/liberals, as I certainly do NOT believe all leftists or liberals are lunatics) in their pursuit of an "anything goes" society, which I do not think is healthy or sustainable.
As far as not having the " money" , lots of these operations are on the states dime.
Even prisoners have had sex changes and have been re-housed from a male facility to a female facility......all on the tax payer dime.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Seems pretty simple to me:

If you want to talk to a dude in a dress, the polite thing to do is assign a female reference. If its a butch looking chick, or you are just plain unsure, just stfu because you never know how they identify.