Transdermal 6-bromo

Ddono25

Awards
Would a transdermal 6-bromo be possible? I have searched and can't seem to find it's exact MW or solubility in solution anecdotes anywhere. Seems like it would be awesome.

Would there be any stores that offer 6-bromo in bulk powder form? Dsade? (Custom or McCandless if you're still lurking?)

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure about transdermal 6 bromo but if you are looking for a great Anti E in transdermal for I would suggest mixing your own transdermal trione (6-oxo).

Ddono25

Awards
Eh, I don't like trione as much as ATD or 6-br. Trione has never done anything for me even in 1gr+ daily. And there has been some grumblings that at least one study that has said that Trione itself can convert to an estrogen, outside of aromotase conversion.

I'd like to do transdermal ATD or Formestane, but both are impossible to find right now.

I have read that oral bioavailability is not an issue with 6-br, is that true or would transdermal even be necessary?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Would a transdermal 6-bromo be possible? I have searched and can't seem to find it's exact MW or solubility in solution anecdotes anywhere. Seems like it would be awesome.

Would there be any stores that offer 6-bromo in bulk powder form? Dsade? (Custom or McCandless if you're still lurking?)

i think the molecular weight is 365.305 i may be wrong its been a while since i looked it up

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I liked the bromo in AX's Apct.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where can that be had?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rephrase: The alpha isomer is in what bromo supplement?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Crazy, have you run Hyperdrol? If so at what dosing?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am 49 and use it for a little test boost and to tighten up some. We old guys have alot of estrogen.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am 49 and use it for a little test boost and to tighten up some. We old guys have alot of estrogen.
i would say use it with MAX OUT, on paper it looks like it will serve you very well. just be sure the last few days of the hyperdrol, taper down.

but 2 bottles of max out 1 bottle of hyperdrol X2 (use it 2 caps a day to last u like 60days. or 3 caps a day to last 40 days i believe) and start Day 10 of max out so that they end at around the same time.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Crazy. That's a nice little combo. The only worry is that the AA would be too much for my recovery abilities. Being older, it is already tough to recover from my workouts. The AA sort of causes more damage doesn't it?

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i would say use it with MAX OUT, on paper it looks like it will serve you very well. just be sure the last few days of the hyperdrol, taper down.

but 2 bottles of max out 1 bottle of hyperdrol X2 (use it 2 caps a day to last u like 60days. or 3 caps a day to last 40 days i believe) and start Day 10 of max out so that they end at around the same time.
watch the joints with that combo

some fishoil would help

and maybe some controversial cissus as well,crazyfool?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established

some fishoil would help

fishoil & AA are usually avoided together in a combination i believe? Correct me if im wrong. But i think cissus could do well. You could dose it high to aid in recovery and gains.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established

some fishoil would help

i didnt have joint problems when i used 6bromo. i dont think that it would be much of a problem, but if it is use the hyperdrol EOD should fix it somewhat.

as far as the extra soreness from AA, i believe its due to the increase in IGF1 causing the development of new fibers that have not been used and now they are getting stimulated, which can attribute to it.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
fishoil & AA are usually avoided together in a combination i believe? Correct me if im wrong. But i think cissus could do well. You could dose it high to aid in recovery and gains.
actually the x-factor reps said 1-3 is good, u dont want to not take fishoil.

Actually me and crazyfool had an "Arguement" persay on whether u should take cissus and AA together, specfically taking cissus pre and post workout.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
actually the x-factor reps said 1-3 is good, u dont want to not take fishoil.

Actually me and crazyfool had an "Arguement" persay on whether u should take cissus and AA together, specfically taking cissus pre and post workout.

yea more like a disagreement.

1-3 g fishoil is good id even say up to 6 grams would be ok. but i know that since ive stopped cissus post workout (actually all together) im up 4-5 pounds

ending my cycle at 208.2 and now at 213.2 with a lil fluctuation here and there, ill know tomorrow :)

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
I like the idea of an ATD transdermal. Any thoughts on how bad it would be to mix a few caps on Napalm?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
It does sound good but I just havent had the oportunity to find liquid or whatever type of clen to buy.

Ddono25

Awards
So far we know that:

A) No one has any knowledge really if 6-bromo would be useful as a transdermal or if it would be impossible because of too large MW, not soluble in solution, etc.

B) It doesn't matter because 6-bromo has never been offered as a transdermal and no company or store offers bulk powder.

Seeing as every single other OTC AI is more effective as a transdermal over oral, I would hope there would be some interest in this. Especially in higher doses it could possibly be a pro-hormone and more anabolic than just an AI alone(just like everyones favorite transdermal AI Formestane), that is another reason to look at the transdermal route. I think I'll ask this over at M&M and see if anyone over there can weigh in on the subject.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You might want to ask Eric in the Primordial forum on this site. I think he knows a thing or two about transdermals.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Well, just because no company has offered bulk 6-Bromo doesn't mean you can't just bust open a few pills and throw it in there.

Just wanted to bump to say I'm going to give it a try with my 2nd bottle of Napalm that I just started. I realize it has Raspberry Ketones in it so I was thinking of spiking it with a few more and adding ATD.

Anyone would think its a bad idea? If not I'm gonna give it a try and see what results I can accomplish from this.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doesn't the molecular weight of a chemical determine if transdermal application is viable? You might want to research this more.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You never want to just open capsules and add them to transdermals - 99% of capsules contain fillers and binders.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Transdermal ATD is easy to find. I use it all the time. What I'd like to see come back is transdermal Formestane, or at least Formestane powder. I don't know how the 6-bromo would be, but oral availability with 6B is pretty good.