Training log revamp ROUND 3 lol

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When I picked up the prescription last night for the antibiotics they also prescribe me painkillers and I told them not to fill it because painkillers do not work for me, they literally do nothing to take the pain away. I do have orajel I've been using but it's getting bad. Hopefully someone can just see me tomorrow and rip this f***** out
Sounds like an abscessed tooth. Hopefully he will do something tomorrow. Sometimes dentists want you on antibiotics for a few days before pulling it. I guess you’ll be close to 48 hours on them by tomorrow so maybe he will pull it. The pain you have is from the infection in your gum around the root. I’m sure your gum around the tooth is red, tender and swollen.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sounds like an abscessed tooth. Hopefully he will do something tomorrow. Sometimes dentists want you on antibiotics for a few days before pulling it. I guess you’ll be close to 48 hours on them by tomorrow so maybe he will pull it. The pain you have is from the infection in your gum around the root. I’m sure your gum around the tooth is red, tender and swollen.
I really don't think so, the tooth was slightly twisted and I just think it's hitting a nerve.
The gums are not red, and there not tender or swollen either.

So basically the tooth got just ever so slightly loose from boxing or grappling and then from me messing with it it got looser but still not super loose, then I got clipped with a upper cut and the tooth shifted out of it's original position.

But, I woke up This morning and now it doesn't hurt at all. I'm stumped. I'm sure the pain is going to come back and 1 way or another it's coming out today, I took the day off from work to get this tooth out and it's coming out lol.

Anyway, if it's twisted or it's a abscess or whatever it may be, il find out later today

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Damn bro! Hopefully the dentist will get you straight today.
I woke up and all the power in town is out, should be on by 11 according to the power company but I'm sure this is gonna **** up the dentist office unless they got a generator system they run off.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I woke up and all the power in town is out, should be on by 11 according to the power company but I'm sure this is gonna **** up the dentist office unless they got a generator system they run off.
Damn the bad luck! Maybe it will be on sooner and you’ll be kicked back in the dentist chair while they yank that tooth out

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Damn bro you cannot catch a break with this tooth. You must have really pissed off a dentist in another life

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My boy starts his off-season cycle today, here's what his coach has laid out.

I'm going to preface this by saying he's 5'8 230lbs with abs and he lives the bodybuilders lifestyle, when he walks in a room and you see him there's no question about what he does and he's pushed the envelope pretty hard over the last 10 years.

The cycle starts with 750 test and 600 eq or primobolan take your pick.

4iu of GH, 2 pre workout and 2 before bed

Insulin doses are not listed but there's lantus every morning and humalog 3x day with meals

Metformin 1500mg a day.

This is phase one with no set amount of time, it just says adjustments will be made as needed.

Now here's the list of things he told him to have on hand for the rest of the cycle.

Npp, tren ace, mast prop, dbol, anadrol, enough gh to peak at 8-10iu per day.

Going by previous cycle he assumes by week 10 he will be on 1,250 test, 900-1000 primo or EQ and then will probably add 300mg of npp or tren, the extra mast prop if needed would probably match the npp or tren dose and his last cycle peaked at 2100mg, this one he predicts will peak at 2,600mg.

This is going to be like his fourth attempt at a pro card.

So I wrote All that while texting him while I was sitting in the waiting room at the dentist he sent me over his cycle and diet to look at mainly because he knows how interested in stuff like that I am.

Anyways, tooth is out and it needed a bunch of stitches so it's a good thing I didn't do it myself

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Cycle makes sense to me. Doesn’t seem crazy or risky or anything, in the general context of actually pushing to turn pro probably conservative. That’s usually the ultimate push, more so than competing as a pro, unless you stand to do really well as one.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Cycle makes sense to me. Doesn’t seem crazy or risky or anything, in the general context of actually pushing to turn pro probably conservative. That’s usually the ultimate push, more so than competing as a pro, unless you stand to do really well as one.
I thought the same, it looks massive to most ppl on the msg boards but anyone who's been around the block knows it's not that crazy for what he's trying to do.

Test, eq and primo are the drugs he handles best and that's why the doses of those are the highest, he said the npp or tren is literally just there to hit another growth pathway with a 19nor and 300 is dumb low dose for someone looking at a pro card. I mean it's not low, it's pretty standard in my opinion, but for his experience level or whatever you wanna call it, I'd say it's reasonable.

We're talking about a guy who stepped on stage last time at 5'8 221lb, his off-season peak weight will probably be 270s and he's "planning" on adding 8-10lbs of stage weight.

GH doses are pretty low 4-8

Insulin use is on him, idk how he goes about it but I could ask.

I love digging into stuff like this tho.

His first show was 10 years ago @165lbs and now he's knocking on 225-230 stage weight. About 65lbs of actual muscle tissue in 10 years. And 40 of it was in the past 3 years when he started using gh and slin

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That is a big boy cycle for a big boy 5’ 8” at
230 lbs. with abs, and sounds like he’s still growing. Like Hyde said, that does make sense for someone going pro, and looks well thought out covering everything.
Glad you got that tooth out and you didn’t try to pull it. It’s crazy once a bad tooth is pulled how quickly you feel better.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
230 lbs. with abs, and sounds like he’s still growing. Like Hyde said, that does make sense for someone going pro, and looks well thought out covering everything.
Glad you got that tooth out and you didn’t try to pull it. It’s crazy once a bad tooth is pulled how quickly you feel better.
We're really confused how it got loose in the first place, no rot, no cavity, no infection or abscess. He did say my gums are receding a little and eventually I might need a gum graph but not in the area where my tooth was pulled.

Apparently I have 4 teeth, 2 too and 2 bottom all next to each other that are receding and during the couple years that I smoked, that receding area is right where I use to keep the cigarette in my mouth.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We're really confused how it got loose in the first place, no rot, no cavity, no infection or abscess. He did say my gums are receding a little and eventually I might need a gum graph but not in the area where my tooth was pulled.

Apparently I have 4 teeth, 2 too and 2 bottom all next to each other that are receding and during the couple years that I smoked, that receding area is right where I use to keep the cigarette in my mouth.
Oh wow, man that sucks. Well thankfully you didn’t have an infection or any complications. Just a speed bump on your journey.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Put this into perspective tho, Arnold was 230 @6'2 or something like that and back then guys used to step on stage at like 8 to 10% body fat.

This guy is not a average Joe 230, hes carrying as much muscle as Arnold on a 5'8 frame with a 30in waist

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would do that cycle in a second skinny month. Lol. No for real I wanted to plan something close to that in the spring. I think I'm ready to take the plunge and lose my gh/insulin virginity. Have the whole winter to study and decide

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I would do that cycle in a second skinny month. Lol. No for real I wanted to plan something close to that in the spring. I think I'm ready to take the plunge and lose my gh/insulin virginity. Have the whole winter to study and decide
It's a lot for me to consider but I plan on working up to about 1.5gm or so next time I make a push. That's going to be a significantly higher dose then my typical cycles. I'm building up a stock of igf des and lr3 to use too.

Lots of mixed reviews on the igf stuff but I got a few friends I seen do great on it in place of GH and slin

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm so fukin fat, last night I took potatoes cheese chicken chicken stock half and half and a bunch of spices and liquefied it into a chicken and potato soup type dish import it over the smallest pasta shells I could find so I could just drink it down lol. I managed to get in 2600 calories in mostly liquid form yesterday.

Today my jaw is fukin killing me but it's a different type of pain and it's just a steady non-stop pain so it's almost more tolerable I don't know how to explain it.

Anyways today's diet is literally coffee watermelons bananas yogurt and deli meat turkey. All of that makes up about 600 total calories for the work day, on my way home I'll probably drink a protein shake and then I got to figure out what I can eat for dinner.

I would also like to go to the gym tonight but I feel like it's a bad idea. I'm going to leave that up in the air for later, maybe I'll just throw on a sweat suit and do some light bag work or maybe I'll just do some lifting and no boxing at all I don't know. The dentist who ripped it out said don't do anything strenuous for 7 to 10 days. I do think my definition of strenuous is a lot different than his though lol. I wish I could get a good picture of this disgusting hole that was left behind, even with all the stitches in it you can still see that it's a massive hole 😂 it's gross looking 🤢

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's a lot for me to consider but I plan on working up to about 1.5gm or so next time I make a push. That's going to be a significantly higher dose then my typical cycles. I'm building up a stock of igf des and lr3 to use too.

Lots of mixed reviews on the igf stuff but I got a few friends I seen do great on it in place of GH and slin
Interested in the peptide results I'm just getting to the point ( and in the position in life) where I would rather save up the money abd ho ahead and get the growth and slin..we'll see tho it may just be easier and safer to get the peptides from mike

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The most painful teeth i had removed was my two front teeth. Had to have them removed due to a car accident. We tried root canals etc etc but there was just to much trauma to that area so we had to remove them for screws.

Imagine the dr working behind your head leaning all his weight on a front tooth to get it out. I was young, back in 2001 and dint have dental insurance so was just able to afford novacaince at the time. I probably passed out 3 or 4 times.

Give yourself a few days of rest man, dont wanna bust them Stitches out

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The most painful teeth i had removed was my two front teeth. Had to have them removed due to a car accident. We tried root canals etc etc but there was just to much trauma to that area so we had to remove them for screws.

Imagine the dr working behind your head leaning all his weight on a front tooth to get it out. I was young, back in 2001 and dint have dental insurance so was just able to afford novacaince at the time. I probably passed out 3 or 4 times.

Give yourself a few days of rest man, dont wanna bust them Stitches out
Yikes

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm so fukin fat, last night I took potatoes cheese chicken chicken stock half and half and a bunch of spices and liquefied it into a chicken and potato soup type dish import it over the smallest pasta shells I could find so I could just drink it down lol. I managed to get in 2600 calories in mostly liquid form yesterday.

Today my jaw is fukin killing me but it's a different type of pain and it's just a steady non-stop pain so it's almost more tolerable I don't know how to explain it.

Anyways today's diet is literally coffee watermelons bananas yogurt and deli meat turkey. All of that makes up about 600 total calories for the work day, on my way home I'll probably drink a protein shake and then I got to figure out what I can eat for dinner.

I would also like to go to the gym tonight but I feel like it's a bad idea. I'm going to leave that up in the air for later, maybe I'll just throw on a sweat suit and do some light bag work or maybe I'll just do some lifting and no boxing at all I don't know. The dentist who ripped it out said don't do anything strenuous for 7 to 10 days. I do think my definition of strenuous is a lot different than his though lol. I wish I could get a good picture of this disgusting hole that was left behind, even with all the stitches in it you can still see that it's a massive hole 😂 it's gross looking 🤢
Man, that’s rough… I hope it gets better quicker. I think if you wasn’t able to do anything for a week that would be harder on you, mentally, than the tooth. But serious pain always changes the game plan…let that baby heal.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Man, that’s rough… I hope it gets better quicker. I think if you wasn’t able to do anything for a week that would be harder on you, mentally, than the tooth. But serious pain always changes the game plan…let that baby heal.
Gonna just make soup. Well kind of, I'll just throw vegetables and meat in the blender with some chicken or beef stock until it gets a creamy consistency LOL. During the work day yogurts and soft fruits and I can probably eat SpaghettiOs or something like that because you don't really have to chew them. It's not a big deal I just like complaining sometimes LOL. There's worse things I could be than hungry right now if anything being hungry is good for me because I overeat

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Did you just call yourself fat when you finished your day at 2600 calories? 🤣
Before yesterday I was about 3,700 a day, yesterday I had two meals that were small in the morning and then another 2,600 calories in liquid.

But, in order for me to get down to wait in the given time. I have 2,600 calories a day is about what I should be eating for the next 4ish weeks and then reduce it to about 2,200

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sorry I'm at work and I got s*** all over my hands and I'm using talk to text and it's not coming out right I'll try to finish this conversation later

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Got some options last night on fights.

If I wanted to do masters "35 and over" golden gloves it's mid January.

Then there's regular events end of January there's two different ones in February there's one in March and there's three in April.

So there's a ton of stuff coming up.

Also I might get to do a exhibition match at a event in December. Only issue is guy is 6'2 198lbs.

I know that doesn't sound too crazy because I'm also 200 lb but there's a big difference than being 200 lb like me and being 200 lb in boxing shape lol. I have to ask more details about who this guy is. He has a ton of fights but because it's exhibition I'm assuming it means it's just going to be a glorified sparring session for an event I'm waiting to hear more about it though.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Got some options last night on fights.

If I wanted to do masters "35 and over" golden gloves it's mid January.

Then there's regular events end of January there's two different ones in February there's one in March and there's three in April.

So there's a ton of stuff coming up.

Also I might get to do a exhibition match at a event in December. Only issue is guy is 6'2 198lbs.

I know that doesn't sound too crazy because I'm also 200 lb but there's a big difference than being 200 lb like me and being 200 lb in boxing shape lol. I have to ask more details about who this guy is. He has a ton of fights but because it's exhibition I'm assuming it means it's just going to be a glorified sparring session for an event I'm waiting to hear more about it though.
the only way I would be a human punching bag is if I were to be paid for it, whether that's cash, gear, food something. That is cool you have options tho and it seems like you have atleast a little time to decide

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
the only way I would be a human punching bag is if I were to be paid for it, whether that's cash, gear, food something. That is cool you have options tho and it seems like you have atleast a little time to decide
If I fight MMA I get paid, boxing I don't. Unfortunately I'm no wears near in shape to do an MMA fight and my ankles are not in good shape either so that's often menu for a while if ever again

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad you got that tooth out brother! Some of your soups sound like good bisques. Next time crab? :)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Glad you got that tooth out brother! Some of your soups sound like good bisques. Next time crab? :)
Im not a big fan of seafood in soups and stuff like that "except for shrimp" but my daughter and girlfriend are so maybe il give something like that with crab a try.

I have my niece on the weekends from 5pm Friday to 9pm Saturday and she is super picky but me and her make Rahman bowls for dinner the past 3 Saturday nights. I got some cheap steak that I normally shave up for steak tacos but I was gonna do shaved steak Rahman bowls with her tonight. I figure if I cut everything small enough I can probably eat it.

I also got blessed at work yesterday and the boss shot a couple deer so he brought me 2lbs of venison steaks, 2lbd ground venison and a 6lb piece of backstrap. So I separated everything into portions and vacuum sealed and froze that. Soon as I get my stiches out I got some ideas for meals with that.

With the ground meat I'm Gonna do a stuffed peppers meal and then some venison jerky.

With the steaks I'm gonna do steak tip meals and then with the back strap my brother is gonna dry rub and smoke "got no clue how that will be." I've never smoked it. But the other backstrap I'm gonna put in bloody Mary mix as a marinade and grill it up.

My uncle's restaurant we do a filet mignon special where it's bloody mary marinated and it's fantastic so I think I'm going to try to recreate that with the venison. Probably do this the week after Thanksgiving.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also I gotta get back to the gym today. Haven't been since Sunday and I'm loosing it lol.

Pull day

Chins, machine pulldown, bent row, rack pull, shrugs, db curl, hammer curl, cable or preacher curl.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Bro all that venison is gonna come in nice for the holidays. It's a bit gamey for me but if it's done right It's good. Ivwonder if it's red or white meat and the nutrition facts on it. Either way its gonna work out great

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Bro all that venison is gonna come in nice for the holidays. It's a bit gamey for me but if it's done right It's good. Ivwonder if it's red or white meat and the nutrition facts on it. Either way its gonna work out great
I've always felt venison was close to beef in taste, at least to my taste But I won't be eating any of it on the holidays. My family/families have there routine holiday meals and parties. I pick and choose what I do based off who's going and who's cooking lol. But the venison is just gonna be for normal dinner's and some jerky. The steak tips might go in a Alfredo because my daughter loves Alfredo. The strap is gonna get marinated and done up like filet with potatoes and veggies. It would be nice to mix it up on the holidays but I'm not sharing 😂

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im not a big fan of seafood in soups and stuff like that "except for shrimp" but my daughter and girlfriend are so maybe il give something like that with crab a try.

I have my niece on the weekends from 5pm Friday to 9pm Saturday and she is super picky but me and her make Rahman bowls for dinner the past 3 Saturday nights. I got some cheap steak that I normally shave up for steak tacos but I was gonna do shaved steak Rahman bowls with her tonight. I figure if I cut everything small enough I can probably eat it.

I also got blessed at work yesterday and the boss shot a couple deer so he brought me 2lbs of venison steaks, 2lbd ground venison and a 6lb piece of backstrap. So I separated everything into portions and vacuum sealed and froze that. Soon as I get my stiches out I got some ideas for meals with that.

With the ground meat I'm Gonna do a stuffed peppers meal and then some venison jerky.

With the steaks I'm gonna do steak tip meals and then with the back strap my brother is gonna dry rub and smoke "got no clue how that will be." I've never smoked it. But the other backstrap I'm gonna put in bloody Mary mix as a marinade and grill it up.

My uncle's restaurant we do a filet mignon special where it's bloody mary marinated and it's fantastic so I think I'm going to try to recreate that with the venison. Probably do this the week after Thanksgiving.
That smoked back strap will be damn good as long as it’s not over cooked

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You lucky SOB. I don’t hunt (because I don’t want to spend the money and effort away from training) but I always wish I had a friend who hunts who would sell me some extra.

Venison is grass-fed red meat.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You lucky SOB. I don’t hunt (because I don’t want to spend the money and effort away from training) but I always wish I had a friend who hunts who would sell me some extra.

Venison is grass-fed red meat.
It looks like I'm going to get lucky because four guys out of the 10 I work with hunt and I already told them, I said I'll buy whatever you guys got that you don't want/extra.

So far I got a bunch for free LOL.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm going to give you guys the play-by-play on collision course. It's been quite a while since I've used the Pre-Workout.

So I took a serving about 15 to 20 minutes ago. The consistency is terrible because of certain ingredients in the product I got a mental block off top of my head which ingredient it is but I already expected this to happen. With that being said it is very easy to scoop out a solid block of this stuff and then once you put it in your shaker cup it mixes up normal so it's really only a bad consistency to look at that's about it.

As I said before it's been about 15 to 20 minutes since I I took it and I already feel a little kick in the ass so I'm going inside to do my workout and I'll report back later

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hopefully Mike doesn't check in on my thread and see that I said the consistency is terrible but you guys know I'm always going to be honest about everything. It doesn't bother me in the slightest but I know other people get turned off when they see clumpy stuff so I want to make a point to say that once you get it into your shaker cup it mixes completely normal and you can feel it start to work very quickly

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Getting ready to walk in the gym now and do my pull day, I've consumed no carbs today and I'm not having any of my intra workout carbs that I normally do, 2 and a half hour ago I had five whole eggs some deli ham spinach and cheese for breakfast, then about 20 minutes ago I took a serving of collision course with 5 G of essential amino acids and intra is just 15 G of essential amino acids.

This way I know whatever pump I get is from the product and not from the carbs I'm sure I got some residual carbohydrates in me from last night but I just figured this would be a better way to assess all the pump ingredients

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

That is a blessing getting all that Venison. Like Hyde said it’s a red meat, and usually is really lean. As matter of fact, ground venison is usually so lean sometimes you need to add a little oil to the pan to cook it. That Venison jerky is the perfect high protein lean snack. So high protein, low fat, and free…..that’s a triple win.
Interested to see how Collision Course treats you, and how long the effects last.👍

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That is a blessing getting all that Venison. Like Hyde said it’s a red meat, and usually is really lean. As matter of fact, ground venison is usually so lean sometimes you need to add a little oil to the pan to cook it. So high protein, low fat, and free…..that’s a triple win.
Interested to see how Collision Course treats you, and how long the effects last.👍
Mid workout rigjt now, at first I had a little bit of that itchy tingling but it only lasted 5 min.

Pump is decent with no carbs
Energy is very high and endurance is fantastic for not having my carbs.

Be back in 30min

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That is a blessing getting all that Venison. Like Hyde said it’s a red meat, and usually is really lean. As matter of fact, ground venison is usually so lean sometimes you need to add a little oil to the pan to cook it. That Venison jerky is the perfect high protein lean snack. So high protein, low fat, and free…..that’s a triple win.
Interested to see how Collision Course treats you, and how long the effects last.
Yeah it’s a bit comparable to something like flank steak I believe in macros, unless you add fats for processing (like pork fat to the ground meat).