Training log revamp ROUND 3 lol

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
93/7 ground beef, turkey, & chicken all have close enough cals/macros that I just interchange them, but they all digest differently for me - beef if I need it to fill me a long time, turkey is my general go-to as it sits just right, and chicken if I am bulking and need to rip through food often or if I just want to train sooner or something. I always cook them all with taco seasoning. Great with pasta (with or without sauce), beans, rice, potatoes, on salads.

For a while, Zoo got me into doing bowls of ground beef, diced potatoes, gobs of shredded lettuce, then you hit it with mustard, dill relish & a bit of sugar-free ketchup for a ‘burger ‘n fry’ bowl.

Also, I have been steadily dropping ~1.5lbs/wk the last 6 weeks and training has generally been kicking ass. Recovering well, good energy & been making some gym progress still. On 150/100 test/mast with 300mg L-carnitine 4-5x a week. So I think if you can keep the loss very slow and steady you can probably keep performance from taking a big hit. Some days I’m not as strong on things, but I don’t sweat it. I generally have very good maximal strength still when it counts, & just need to use a bit lighter weight on 15-20 rep sets.
That burger n fry bowl sounds bomb I'd do it with sweet potatoes too. I'm always doing the taco/burrito bowl thing I never thought to do it American style. Usually I was doing chicken n rice in a bowl with ketchup mustard and pickles as my "burger bowl"

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
93/7 ground beef, turkey, & chicken all have close enough cals/macros that I just interchange them, but they all digest differently for me - beef if I need it to fill me a long time, turkey is my general go-to as it sits just right, and chicken if I am bulking and need to rip through food often or if I just want to train sooner or something. I always cook them all with taco seasoning. Great with pasta (with or without sauce), beans, rice, potatoes, on salads.

For a while, Zoo got me into doing bowls of ground beef, diced potatoes, gobs of shredded lettuce, then you hit it with mustard, dill relish & a bit of sugar-free ketchup for a ‘burger ‘n fry’ bowl.

Also, I have been steadily dropping ~1.5lbs/wk the last 6 weeks and training has generally been kicking ass. Recovering well, good energy & been making some gym progress still. On 150/100 test/mast with 300mg L-carnitine 4-5x a week. So I think if you can keep the loss very slow and steady you can probably keep performance from taking a big hit. Some days I’m not as strong on things, but I don’t sweat it. I generally have very good maximal strength still when it counts, & just need to use a bit lighter weight on 15-20 rep sets.
I use to do a lot of ground turkey, I use to get it for $1.99lb but lately it's been 3.99-4.99lb so I just been sticking with the $2.49 chicken breast and pork tenderloins and if I'm gonna spend $5lb I try to find some kind of steak/beef

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I use to do a lot of ground turkey, I use to get it for $1.99lb but lately it's been 3.99-4.99lb so I just been sticking with the $2.49 chicken breast and pork tenderloins and if I'm gonna spend $5lb I try to find some kind of steak/beef
Lately boneless skinless chicken breast has been anywhere from 1.99 to 2.89 depending on the week.before the bird flu thing these last couple months it was always 1.99 pound. When petite top sirloin is 5.99 pound i jump on that still like to get on 1 steak meal in a week even while dieting. Ground turkey and salmon are mandatory so I just pay what I have to pay one thing that's good about cutting is you don't spend as much on food so you can cover the cost of the added compounds you have to take

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That burger n fry bowl sounds bomb I'd do it with sweet potatoes too. I'm always doing the taco/burrito bowl thing I never thought to do it American style. Usually I was doing chicken n rice in a bowl with ketchup mustard and pickles as my "burger bowl"
Potatoes are more filling for the same carbs and offer more micronutrients than rice; definitely a good sub option when hunger is higher & digestion is humming fast.

Spinach, wilted or chopped raw, pairs well with sweet potato IMO.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like most of us are doing similar things. I always get my beef and turkey 97/3. Sometimes I use just mustard for my salad dressing and toss some meat in there. Have done the burger bowl thing for a while minus the potatoes, but started using potatoes in a lot of things recently instead of rice for the micronutrients. Prep meals are getting better and better quality and tasting as I go along.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sounds like most of us are doing similar things. I always get my beef and turkey 97/3. Sometimes I use just mustard for my salad dressing and toss some meat in there. Have done the burger bowl thing for a while minus the potatoes, but started using potatoes in a lot of things recently instead of rice for the micronutrients. Prep meals are getting better and better quality and tasting as I go along.
A little tip I found useful is if you can't get the 97/3 or 93/7 you can buy 85/15 or 80/20, cook it up in the pan and then dump it in a strainer and rinse it with hot water as hot as the sink will go and then throw it back in your pan and turn the heat back on and it'll cook a little bit more and it'll cook the water out of it and there will be like no fat left at all. You can pretty much turn anything into super lean this way. If you do this with like 2 lb of 80/20 ground beef by the time you cook it and strain it and rinse it it's like 1 and 3/4 lb. You literally get rid of a quarter pound of fat

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A little tip I found useful is if you can't get the 97/3 or 93/7 you can buy 85/15 or 80/20, cook it up in the pan and then dump it in a strainer and rinse it with hot water as hot as the sink will go and then throw it back in your pan and turn the heat back on and it'll cook a little bit more and it'll cook the water out of it and there will be like no fat left at all. You can pretty much turn anything into super lean this way. If you do this with like 2 lb of 80/20 ground beef by the time you cook it and strain it and rinse it it's like 1 and 3/4 lb. You literally get rid of a quarter pound of fat
That is how they make the chili at Wendy's too. I did this for a long time back in the day but haven't in a very long while. Probably smart to start back up considering the costs of meat nowadays.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Potatoes are more filling for the same carbs and offer more micronutrients than rice; definitely a good sub option when hunger is higher & digestion is humming fast.

Spinach, wilted or chopped raw, pairs well with sweet potato IMO.
That's why i do my sweet potato and chicken meal around 230 when I get off of work because by the time I get home and hit the gym I don't get to eat again until around 730 which is my post workout meal right before shower and bed so the potato keeps me going. If I ate rice at 230 I wouldn't make it through the workout

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Haven't updated training but I'm doing it, just didn't really track the past 2 days.

Yesterday was a little sparring and some heavy bag.

Today was a whole 2 hr. Training session. A little past the halfway point I took the gloves off to squat lunge and some curls.

Didn't track it but I did a couple 12 rep warm ups , couple 5 rep sets and capped it at 315x5. Then some walking lunges.

Roughly 8-10 total rounds on bags and mits but it was broken up. 2 rounds at a time

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haven't updated training but I'm doing it, just didn't really track the past 2 days.

Yesterday was a little sparring and some heavy bag.

Today was a whole 2 hr. Training session. A little past the halfway point I took the gloves off to squat lunge and some curls.

Didn't track it but I did a couple 12 rep warm ups , couple 5 rep sets and capped it at 315x5. Then some walking lunges.

Roughly 8-10 total rounds on bags and mits but it was broken up. 2 rounds at a time
Sounds like a good training session……punching and kicking a heavy bag has always been my favorite cardio workout. I don’t really run much anymore, but I love beating the crap out of the bag, and it’s a great stress relief.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like a good training session……punching and kicking a heavy bag has always been my favorite cardio workout. I don’t really run much anymore, but I love beating the crap out of the bag, and it’s a great stress relief.
FACTS!!!!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I love any form of cardio that's not running or jumping rope because my feet are so messed up. Although I will start doing some running at some point just because as bad as it hurts my feet I find it beneficial for overall endurance there's something about running that's hard to replace

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love any form of cardio that's not running or jumping rope because my feet are so messed up. Although I will start doing some running at some point just because as bad as it hurts my feet I find it beneficial for overall endurance there's something about running that's hard to replace
That’s true…. I got bad feet too, but my knees just won’t let me run much anymore. I am thankful I can still do Squats, Leg Press, and kick the heavy bag, but there is something about running that puts it on these old knees.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
That’s true…. I got bad feet too, but my knees just won’t let me run much anymore. I am thankful I can still do Squats, Leg Press, and kick the heavy bag, but there is something about running that puts it on these old knees.
That's the thing with me too. I can still lift heavy for my legs and squat heavy and do all that stuff and it doesn't seem to bother me it's more of an accumulated effect from repetitive use that bothers me so when I'm jogging or jumping or just long days in my work boots ect.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's the thing with me too. I can still lift heavy for my legs and squat heavy and do all that stuff and it doesn't seem to bother me it's more of an accumulated effect from repetitive use that bothers me so when I'm jogging or jumping or just long days in my work boots ect.
That sucks, every once in a while my feet get a bit crampy just walking fast uphill on the treadmill but normally it is if I am doing it in my training shoes as opposed to my running shoes. When it happens it reminds me to roll my feet which is agonizing but effective.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So I'm not really on top of my updates lately and as long as no one really gives a crap I'm going to kind of take a break from being super detailed.

I'm cleaning up the diet little by little, weight is dropping. Strength is maintaining or even slightly improving in different rep ranges.

I'm back to getting bounced around at work so it's hard to plan the day. Today I had to be at a meeting point 1hr from my house at 530 am just so we could all meet up and drive another hour and a half so I'm in for a 13-14 hours day.

Im probably going to not be as active on updates the next few weeks. Still be getting as much as I can done in the gym tho. I just got to make better use of the little bit of home time I'm going to have to meal prep and sleep lol.

Besides, there's nothing exciting about losing 25 lb and getting weaker and eventually that's what's going to happen😆

Starting weight 208, today 202, I'll update again when I hit 192.

Unless somebody has any better ideas

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I'm not really on top of my updates lately and as long as no one really gives a crap I'm going to kind of take a break from being super detailed.

I'm cleaning up the diet little by little, weight is dropping. Strength is maintaining or even slightly improving in different rep ranges.

I'm back to getting bounced around at work so it's hard to plan the day. Today I had to be at a meeting point 1hr from my house at 530 am just so we could all meet up and drive another hour and a half so I'm in for a 13-14 hours day.

Im probably going to not be as active on updates the next few weeks. Still be getting as much as I can done in the gym tho. I just got to make better use of the little bit of home time I'm going to have to meal prep and sleep lol.

Besides, there's nothing exciting about losing 25 lb and getting weaker and eventually that's what's going to happen😆

Yeah man, do it however you need to do it. We definitely understand with your crazy work schedule….still here for support.👍

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah man, do it however you need to do it. We definitely understand with your crazy work schedule….still here for support.👍
Agreed, you do what you need to do for you @Smont!

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

Nah eff that you better keep posting detailed logs..I need **** to read during cardio. J/k bro go do your thing we got you

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Been up since 3am and I'm bored out of my gourd so don't mind my rambling journal entry.

I set myself up yesterday with some volume goals, 12-16 sets per most body parts working up to 20-24 sets per body part as the weeks increase. I know strength is gonna dip so I'm going to use volume as my measure of progression. Strength is still very high tho, I did 320x4 on a low incline bench (damn near flat) followed by 3 sets of 12 with 235. Wasn't failure by any means.

Yesterday was 12 sets of chest, 12 sets of legs (quad focused) and 10 sets of triceps, during the week il do another 4 sets of each after a boxing session.

My cycle ended about a month ago for winni and about 5 weeks for eq. So I'm probably just about to baseline or very close.

Going forward I have some gh peptides that I might play around with. Im gonna pick up some Carnitine and metformin next weekend.
Probably some bpc and maybe tb 500 as well because I know Once I'm in high gear with the boxing and I start doing some running and more grappling I'm probably gonna come across some minor injuries.

I had someone in the gym yesterday ask me if I was planning on competing in bodybuilding or physique so I can't be in too bad of shape.

When I said no, I'm actually cutting to try to fight in January they looked at me like I had 3 heads.

He said, wait let me get this straight, you wanna suffer and loose like 30lbs so you can get in the ring and get punched in the face..... That sounds lovely, I think you should just try to get to maybe 185 ish and do a men's physique show instead.

Maybe next year bro🤷

Yesterday's meals

1/4lb lean beef, 2 whole eggs and lots of veggies.

6oz beef, onions, carrots and broccoli. 1 flax pita bread

Eaa and some fast carbs

Grilled chicken wraps with spinach and tomatoes

Rahman bowl with beef, shrimp, shredded cabbage, carrots and green onions.

2 scoops whey mixed in water poured over a bowl of Cheerios.

Decaf coffee and a low carb protein bar.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Today's meals

Beef eggs vegetables (same as yesterday)

Ground chicken tacos (low carb pita bread instead of taco shells)

Eaa and simple carbohydrates

Same ground chicken meal

Grilled chicken salad and a pita bread

Decaf coffee

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Here's the main changes for the week ahead.

This week as far as I know I gotta be up at 3am, on the road by 430 and il be getting home between 6-7pm. I'm gonna go straight to the gym for quick 30min hit cardio or boxing sessions and then pick 1-2 exercises for after. So 45min workouts this week.

My morning protein bar and coffee will stay but I'm getting lower carb/lower calorie bars.

I often eat wraps, there 220 cal and 35 carbs, I'm swapping them out for pita that's 60 cal and 7 carbs

I'm adding in a whey shake and a piece of fruit on my ride home as my pre workout meal.

Dinner will be whatever my girl makes, il just make my plate to fit me goals and for whatever reason she makes something I shouldn't eat il have grilled chicken, rice and vegetables on standby in the fridge. I also picked up salad kits if I need lower carb options.

Pull workout in the afternoon today. I'm gonna throw in a little something for hams because yesterday was quad focused

Wide chins 4x12
Pull over 4x12
Cable row 4x12
Adductors 4x15
Leg curl 4x15
Side laterals 4x20
Alternating db curl 4x12
Hammer curl 4x12
Ez curl 2x20+

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This is basically how I'm gonna update till things normalize.

Il set it up on the weekends, chime in occasionally during the week, if anything good happens lol, and then recap next weekend.

Goal #1 is to not skip the gym. I need to get a minimum of 3 cardio sessions in this week, 4 would be ideal

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Bro I work at 4am everyday until about 230. The one thing that is good about it is I'm able to get all my meals in. I do warehouse work so I get a break every 3 hours so that keeps meal frequency I'm check starting with my first meal around 330 before I start. By the time I got to bed around 8 I easily can get 6 meals in eventho I on this successful cut so when I bulk in the spring it'll be easy to get 8 meals in. I know 6.5 hours of sleep isn't optimal so I just go full bodybuilder mode on the weekends just training in the am and eating and sleeping the rest of the day. I know you have kids tho so that won't be as easy for you tho but you'll figure out a routine it may just take a week or 2

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Bro I work at 4am everyday until about 230. The one thing that is good about it is I'm able to get all my meals in. I do warehouse work so I get a break every 3 hours so that keeps meal frequency I'm check starting with my first meal around 330 before I start. By the time I got to bed around 8 I easily can get 6 meals in eventho I on this successful cut so when I bulk in the spring it'll be easy to get 8 meals in. I know 6.5 hours of sleep isn't optimal so I just go full bodybuilder mode on the weekends just training in the am and eating and sleeping the rest of the day. I know you have kids tho so that won't be as easy for you tho but you'll figure out a routine it may just take a week or 2
There's no routine to be figured out because my job location and hours changes day to day, week to week.

The only routine is making sure I get my food in and making some form of progress in the gym. This is how I've had to do things for the past 2-3 years, I had more leeway about 6months ago cus I was doing some of my own work and some sub contracting but Ive never really been able to make a set routine.

I set up a game plan, I map out a diet and training program and I follow it the best I can. I have 3 different gyms so I usually have alternative workouts I can get in when stuff dosent go to plan.

Typically the trade off decision is do I get a workout in or more sleep.

But no matter what, I'm in the gym 4 days minimum, usually 5-6

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yea i didn't even think about the fact that your job site changes regularly which also means you have no break room either with refrigerator and microwaves. That would drive me crazy but atleast you have a plan and that's what matters because most people use all the things you deal with as excuses and you don't which I respect more than all the gear and training knowledge in the world

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yea i didn't even think about the fact that your job site changes regularly which also means you have no break room either with refrigerator and microwaves. That would drive me crazy but atleast you have a plan and that's what matters because most people use all the things you deal with as excuses and you don't which I respect more than all the gear and training knowledge in the world
I keep a microwave and a cooler in my pick up truck, so sometimes I can plug into a generator or a welder to heat up food. But most of the time it's not worth the trouble. So I have a few options. Instead of rice I use wraps and fruit for carbs. Or I pack salads and protein bars and eat my carbs at dinner, which works because I train right before dinner most days.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Bro, if made excuses with my job I would just have either quit the gym or only work out on the weekends.

I will never be in a position where I can give 100% dedication but I can be about 80% year round so that what I try to do. If I can nail 4 out of every 5 workouts and stick to my diet 80% of the time, then in my mind I'm making the best out of the cards I'm delt. When I have opportunities to put more effort in I go hard and when I get thrown a curve ball I either make adjustments or push things back a day.

The goal is not to push things back too many days in a row.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been up since 3am and I'm bored out of my gourd so don't mind my rambling journal entry.

I set myself up yesterday with some volume goals, 12-16 sets per most body parts working up to 20-24 sets per body part as the weeks increase. I know strength is gonna dip so I'm going to use volume as my measure of progression. Strength is still very high tho, I did 320x4 on a low incline bench (damn near flat) followed by 3 sets of 12 with 235. Wasn't failure by any means.

Yesterday was 12 sets of chest, 12 sets of legs (quad focused) and 10 sets of triceps, during the week il do another 4 sets of each after a boxing session.

My cycle ended about a month ago for winni and about 5 weeks for eq. So I'm probably just about to baseline or very close.

Going forward I have some gh peptides that I might play around with. Im gonna pick up some Carnitine and metformin next weekend.
Probably some bpc and maybe tb 500 as well because I know Once I'm in high gear with the boxing and I start doing some running and more grappling I'm probably gonna come across some minor injuries.

I had someone in the gym yesterday ask me if I was planning on competing in bodybuilding or physique so I can't be in too bad of shape.

When I said no, I'm actually cutting to try to fight in January they looked at me like I had 3 heads.

He said, wait let me get this straight, you wanna suffer and loose like 30lbs so you can get in the ring and get punched in the face..... That sounds lovely, I think you should just try to get to maybe 185 ish and do a men's physique show instead.

Maybe next year bro🤷

Yesterday's meals

1/4lb lean beef, 2 whole eggs and lots of veggies.

6oz beef, onions, carrots and broccoli. 1 flax pita bread

Eaa and some fast carbs

Grilled chicken wraps with spinach and tomatoes

Rahman bowl with beef, shrimp, shredded cabbage, carrots and green onions.

2 scoops whey mixed in water poured over a bowl of Cheerios.

Decaf coffee and a low carb protein bar.
I bet you got a sick pump with all that volume. A men’s physique would be no problem for you right now. You probably could just find a local show, and go win it one Saturday and not miss a beat as you prepare for your fight.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I bet you got a sick pump with all that volume. A men’s physique would be no problem for you right now. You probably could just find a local show, and go win it one Saturday and not miss a beat as you prepare for your fight.
Funny enough I was thinking that somewhere along the cut I could probably get down to 180 and carb load on anadrol or SD and hop in a show lol. I'm not really interested tho. If I ever competed at some kind of physique show I would put everything I could into it. I hate losing lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just keep pushing as usual, always inspirational!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yesterday got back to town at 630, got into the ring with no warm ups and in the second round I got clipped with an uppercut that barely hit me but it was right on my bad tooth and I was done it was the most excruciating pain I've ever felt.

So I managed to get someone on the phone right away that's my father's dentist who he's friends with and he put in a script for me for an antibiotic because I've been having issues for a while now and hopefully I'm getting this tooth pulled Saturday. So I'm kind of on a liquid meal plan for the next 5 days and I'm probably going to just skip the gym all together or just put on a sweat suit and do light cardio.

This f****** tooth hurts so bad I contemplated taking flyers and ripping it out last night multiple times but it's a molar and it's massive and I'm afraid of the size of the hole it's going to leave.

Has anyone ever pulled out an adult molar before and if so how bad of an idea is it for me to do it LOL. I can't get the tooth removed until Saturday and I don't know if I can make it that long

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Today's meal plan
Still going to hit my protein goals and I'm not paying attention to calories as they're probably going to be low anyways I just need to make sure I can either chew or drink my food.

Coffee with cream x2

I took some deli meat and cheese and made roll-ups that comes out to about 30 g of protein

Greek yogurt cup, banana and a soft protein bar 33gm pro

Whey and dairy free milk shake 73gm protein

For dinner I'm putting a bunch of vegetables and tomato sauce into my ninja and liquefying it I'm going to heat it up and pour it over some soft ribbon pasta with grated cheese. Don't know the macros for that yet.

And if I need to squeeze one late night meal in I'm going to take frozen bananas a cup of fairlife milk and some protein powder and make soft serve ice cream.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Mike also sent me a **** load of stuff to try, there was some issues with the mail and his delivery he's got mixed up and I got 2 months worth of stuff pushed back and he overcompensated me with lots of goodies. Syria necessary but he really is a good dude he always makes sure that if something goes wrong he takes care of us so I've got some supplements I am itching to try out I'll post some pictures of what he sent me later today. There's a digestive product he sent me some gw capsules, his pre-workout called collision course I don't know if any of you guys have tried that one yet . And the whole bunch of research chems. Probably 10 items total.

Mike Arnold really seems to be a genuinely good dude, he's running two companies and working on a third company and he's got new products coming out and he seems like he's in over his head all the time working around the clock, but anytime I reach out to him, even if it takes him a little while he always gets back to me and anytime something gets delayed he always sends me extra stuff I've even told him not to do it and he just insists on doing it.

I kind of got that vibe from him before I was a rep just listening to him on a podcast and I definitely feel like I made a good decision being a rep for him. I appreciate all you guys when you use my discount codes and I appreciate your supporting Mike

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Where do I get the pre-workout from and cab I use your discount code? I remember a while back he was gonna release an EAA product too. Any word on that?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Where do I get the pre-workout from and cab I use your discount code? I remember a while back he was gonna release an EAA product too. Any word on that?
The actual supplements are sold on a different site, malabs, il link it in a minute. My discount code works there too but it's only 10% off
the eaa product got pushed back till probably mid December, he should be sending me some samples soon though so I'll let you guys know what's up

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mike has always seemed like a good dude. Everything I’ve ever tried from him has always been top notch. He’s also very knowledgeable and takes the time to answer questions when asked. Never tried Collision Course, knowing him it will probably not only give some good clean energy, but a mental boost as well.
Hate to here about that tooth man. A toothache can really mess things up until you get it pulled. Hopefully it won’t get worse before you can get to the Dentist.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Mike has always seemed like a good dude. Everything I’ve ever tried from him has always been top notch. He’s also very knowledgeable and takes the time to answer questions when asked. Never tried Collision Course, knowing him it will probably not only give some good clean energy, but a mental boost as well.
Hate to here about that tooth man. A toothache can really mess things up until you get it pulled. Hopefully it won’t get worse before you can get to the Dentist.
Just got a call, if there's a cancellation il get in tomorrow, honestly I might take tomorrow off regardless and even if they can't get me in I might try to numb it and rip it out myself

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Here's my sick twisted game plan. I took tomorrow off, I go to the emergency dental place and if they can't fit me in I ask for some novacaine to at least stop the pain. Go home and rip it out with pliers and deal with the consequences afterwards lol 🤦🤷

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Damn
Here's my sick twisted game plan. I took tomorrow off, I go to the emergency dental place and if they can't fit me in I ask for some novacaine to at least stop the pain. Go home and rip it out with pliers and deal with the consequences afterwards lol 🤦🤷
Damn bro I dunno...I was gonna ask if you were working because there is nothing worse than a toothache. The molars run really deep so if you do that just be careful when i got mine pulled I didn't know how deep they really go until they started pulling it out and I could feel it coming from the middle of my gums

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Don’t do it yourself.

Go to the office and ask for the painkiller and explain how desperate you are. They might take pity and work through a lunch break or something for you, or stay late.

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Don’t do it yourself.

Go to the office and ask for the painkiller and explain how desperate you are. They might take pity and work through a lunch break or something for you, or stay late.
Yeah, dentists will help you, they're like plumbers, they understand that emergencies can't wait, they have to be taken care of right away.

Uncle_E

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
At least go to the drug store and get something OTC to numb it like an Orajel. I’ve had to use something like that in a pinch, it’s like the stuff they rub on before novacaine.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
When I picked up the prescription last night for the antibiotics they also prescribe me painkillers and I told them not to fill it because painkillers do not work for me, they literally do nothing to take the pain away. I do have orajel I've been using but it's getting bad. Hopefully someone can just see me tomorrow and rip this f***** out

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, Dentist will normally squeeze you in for an emergency. Another bad thing about pulling it yourself is if the tooth breaks off at the root, it normally has to be cut out, and you wouldn’t want to deal with that. I bet they’ll help you.