Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So i start clen on Monday you guys think I should throw in 25mg of ephedrine PWO as well?
No - they are both adrenergic agonists, so stacking will compound the stimulation sides.

Start the Clen, get used to that, and later down the road if you feel the need to try this, start with 12.5mg (half a Bronkaid, or a whole one of those Primatene tabs).

I mean you can take whatever you want, but my advice is always take time to experiment & ramp. You don’t stack test and deca first cycle, you gotta feel them out.

I only ever take 12.5mg ephedrine at a time now because it works that well and raises my bp too much at 25mg. Clen cranks it up hard, and especially my pulse.

Bro quit eating that poison Yellow 5 dye. They’ve banned it in Europe for a reason. Just buy some MSG at the Asian grocer. I know you have salt & garlic on hand already and probably the coriander too. Annatto is just for color.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No - they are both adrenergic agonists, so stacking will compound the stimulation sides.

Start the Clen, get used to that, and later down the road if you feel the need to try this, start with 12.5mg (half a Bronkaid, or a whole one of those Primatene tabs).

I mean you can take whatever you want, but my advice is always take time to experiment & ramp. You don’t stack test and deca first cycle, you gotta feel them out.

I only ever take 12.5mg ephedrine at a time now because it works that well and raises my bp too much at 25mg. Clen cranks it up hard, and especially my pulse.

Bro quit eating that poison Yellow 5 dye. They’ve banned it in Europe for a reason. Just buy some MSG at the Asian grocer. I know you have salt & garlic on hand already and probably the coriander too. Annatto is just for color.
Na bro, I'm not giving up sazon. Shits a staple in Spanish food and just like everything else I think it's exaggerated. Maybe I'm wrong, but this is one subject I'm not even interested in because we do way worse stuff then yellow 5 in our food once or twice a month

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Na bro, I'm not giving up sazon. Shits a staple in Spanish food and just like everything else I think it's exaggerated. Maybe I'm wrong, but this is one subject I'm not even interested in because we do way worse stuff then yellow 5 in our food once or twice a month

Sure, at that frequency I’d agree. I just don’t want anyone else trying it and be like - hey, this is fire, I’m doing this for all my rice all the time. A lot of people don’t have the food rotation you do.

Yellow rice tastes great!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sure, at that frequency I’d agree. I just don’t want anyone else trying it and be like - hey, this is fire, I’m doing this for all my rice all the time. A lot of people don’t have the food rotation you do.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

To be perfectly honest, if I lived alone I'd probably eat it a lot more, it's delicious lol. But my kids don't like it, they like plain white rice so if I made some it's usually just enough for maybe 2 meals. My son only eats meat, plain rice and plain backed potatoes with nothing on them. He could definitely do meat and rice 6x a day with no condiments or seasoning lol

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
To be perfectly honest, if I lived alone I'd probably eat it a lot more, it's delicious lol. But my kids don't like it, they like plain white rice so if I made some it's usually just enough for maybe 2 meals. My son only eats meat, plain rice and plain backed potatoes with nothing on them. He could definitely do meat and rice 6x a day with no condiments or seasoning lol
Damn your son was born to be a bodybuilder. Prep would be no problem for him 🤣🤣🤣

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Damn your son was born to be a bodybuilder. Prep would be no problem for him 🤣🤣🤣
Dude, he eats the same things over and over. All through elementary school he packed the same lunch every single day, not exaggerating, every day. A peanut butter sandwich, a protein granola bar and a green apple. Now he's a freshman in high school so he will try stuff but he likes plain ****. . If we go out to eat he usually gets a plain hamburger with no topping or condiments lol

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Dude, he eats the same things over and over. All through elementary school he packed the same lunch every single day, not exaggerating, every day. A peanut butter sandwich, a protein granola bar and a green apple. Now he's a freshman in high school so he will try stuff but he likes plain ****. . If we go out to eat he usually gets a plain hamburger with no topping or condiments lol
My son is the same way bro...u got him lifting?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My son is the same way bro...u got him lifting?
No, he really has no interest, I've got him convinced to come to the boxing gym over the summer and there's a strength class that has some kids his age and a couple females. So I think once he sees them he will hop in. He's not muscular but he's 5'8 175lbs and very strong for someone how doesn't lift weights. But he's lazy, if it's physically demanding he wants to go back to his computer. He's a good kid and a straight A student so I try to let him be.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just realized, I was busy as **** this week, I haven't taken and of my daily health or support supplements in the past 5 days. Just got this pill box sitting here with Tuesday through Saturday Full lol, 😬 oops

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Just realized, I was busy as **** this week, I haven't taken and of my daily health or support supplements in the past 5 days. Just got this pill box sitting here with Tuesday through Saturday Full lol, 😬 oops
R.I.P

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
WHOOPS! I occasionally miss some weekend doses but am pretty good on the weekdays because it is a part of my process before I leave for work. Kidney Assist XT, Cardiovascular Support XT, 300mg DIM, and Lipo EIite down the hatch right after I make my coffee.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Speaking of daily supplements....any of you guys take dessicated liver tabs? I have a big jug of Univeral Liver...big azz horse pills.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
WHOOPS! I occasionally miss some weekend doses but am pretty good on the weekdays because it is a part of my process before I leave for work. Kidney Assist XT, Cardiovascular Support XT, 300mg DIM, and Lipo EIite down the hatch right after I make my coffee.
I do a daily pill box for the week and the bulk of My supps I take at lunch. So I missed that part for 5 days. Mostly vitamins honestly.

Vc
B6
B complex
Nac
Taurine
D3
Gda

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Since you mentioned liver, I've been thinking about picking up some Organ meats and putting them through the meat grinder with sirloin steak and a little bit of pork to make some Meatballs and burgers for my low carb days

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Today's a low carb day.

Big omlette with ground beef, veggies and cheddar
20230423_082115.jpg

Gonna do a protein shake with powdered PB and fairlife when I hit the road

Sausage and peppers for meal 4, gonna make zucchini and squash into fake pasta noodles to go witj it and a grilled chicken wrap for meal 5.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Probably skipping the gym today, necks really stiff and today is shoulders and arms but the neck is really tight, slept weird. Tomorrow I'm only working 730-4 and no boxing gym so IL hit some shoulders and triceps and throw biceps in with chest and back on Tuesday.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What are daily health supplements? Like test and gh?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Today's a low carb day.

Big omlette with ground beef, veggies and cheddarView attachment 231517

Gonna do a protein shake with powdered PB and fairlife when I hit the road

Sausage and peppers for meal 4, gonna make zucchini and squash into fake pasta noodles to go witj it and a grilled chicken wrap for meal 5.
That's kinda what @manifesto Made this morning except his was more of a scramble and not an omelet. Me on the other hand 8oz chicken breast with a 1 1/2 cup plain oats. I can't wait to rebound...first thing...bacon double cheeseburger

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's kinda what @manifesto Made this morning except his was more of a scramble and not an omelet. Me on the other hand 8oz chicken breast with a 1 1/2 cup plain oats. I can't wait to rebound...first thing...bacon double cheeseburger
Get one of those brisket and filet mixed burgers, they are the bomb!!!!!

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Get one of those brisket and filet mixed burgers, they are the bomb!!!!!
Sorry bro I'm in Cali there's no brisket out here...we have tri tip. The first time I had brisket I was 38 years old and living in Detroit ( about 3 years ago) it was Hella good tho

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you dice that chicken up into cubes and then mix it in with the cooked plain oats (don’t make them runny), it’s actually pretty great with hot sauce as a savory dish.
I've seen my boy do that with honey and hotsauce. My brain can't grasp oats and chicken mixed together tho lol. And he says it's delicious too. He also mixed peanut butter and siricha togther, heats it up and drizzle it over his chicken on his low days. I guess when you only eat like 5 or 6 foods year round you gotta get creative lol

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man your son sounds like a natural. If he got interested in working out, sounds like he could handle the eating part no problem.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've seen my boy do that with honey and hotsauce. My brain can't grasp oats and chicken mixed together tho lol. And he says it's delicious too. He also mixed peanut butter and siricha togther, heats it up and drizzle it over his chicken on his low days. I guess when you only eat like 5 or 6 foods year round you gotta get creative lol
Yeah remember when you are hungry and locked in everything tastes so much better.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sorry bro I'm in Cali there's no brisket out here...we have tri tip. The first time I had brisket I was 38 years old and living in Detroit ( about 3 years ago) it was Hella good tho
Awesome that you enjoyed it, and I bet it was just so so unless the person moved up there after living in the South! You can still order them and have them shipped to you. It is definitely worth a try for one of the best burger patties you have eaten.
If you dice that chicken up into cubes and then mix it in with the cooked plain oats (don’t make them runny), it’s actually pretty great with hot sauce as a savory dish.
YUM! I have used some savory options with the oats and they are surprisingly good. Can be used anywhere you might use Quinoa or other whole grains. I bet it is even better with Steel Cut Oats due to the added texture.
Oh I am sure it is delicious but we just have oats pigeon whole into a breakfast only sweet type of food but it is very versatile. I can see how the siracha would be good if you like siracha. Don't forget, which I am sure you know already but peanut butter gets used in spicy and savory variations more often than people think. I mean Mole is PB based, Jalapeno goes well in PB, great combination of flavors. Jalapeno Peanut Brittle is fire too!
Yeah remember when you are hungry and locked in everything tastes so much better.
That is a fact too!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would definitely get down with some Jalapeño peanut brittle
It is SOOOOO Good! Like my favorite peanut brittle of all time. Buccee's has some and I try to buy a bag or 4 whenever I am on the road and stop by one. We are getting them closer and closer to the house now, so I keep that to road trips. No trips to Buccee's otherwise. That is a risky place to be with all of the snack options they have.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would definitely get down with some Jalapeño peanut brittle
Oh yeah, so good…that sweet salty peanut brittle with the spicy jalapeño, yeah buddy, now we’re talking.😜

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ground chicken and ground turkey taste the same to me but both are really really good in grits... hot sauce that stuff and you're good to go...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You guys know where pure raws currently stands? Looks like they have 11 oxo, lots of ppl look for this stuff around the summer but no1 ever seems to have it

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Was telling my girl about how I've switched goals and big as possible is on the back burner till winter and I'm trying to just look my all time best for the 4th of July.

So last night I tasked her to fine a picture of me where she thinks I looked my best (she picked a chubby picture) so I said let's try this again. Find a picture where you think I look the most ridiculous or I look like I put everything into my goal.

She picked this.

Screenshot_20230427_093027_Photos.jpg

I honestly don't think I can get back to this in 10 weeks but here's the end goal for this cycle I guess.

This is where I should have gone straight into a bulk. The crazy part is I was only like 195 in this picture

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was telling my girl about how I've switched goals and big as possible is on the back burner till winter and I'm trying to just look my all time best for the 4th of July.

So last night I tasked her to fine a picture of me where she thinks I looked my best (she picked a chubby picture) so I said let's try this again. Find a picture where you think I look the most ridiculous or I look like I put everything into my goal.

She picked this.

View attachment 231663

I honestly don't think I can get back to this in 10 weeks but here's the end goal for this cycle I guess.

This is where I should have gone straight into a bulk. The crazy part is I was only like 195 in this picture
Just goes to show how much better lean with full muscles can look. I do think that look always looks bigger than you weigh. Funny your girl picked the chubby picture. Just goes to show you how a lot of women just don’t hold a lot of value in their man being ripped.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking pretty ideal to me!

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

She picked this.

View attachment 231663

Yea that's the one 1️⃣

She picked this.

View attachment 231663

Yea that's the one I would've picked. You could get there by the 4th if you stepped on the gas

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yea that's the one 1️⃣

Yea that's the one I would've picked. You could get there by the 4th if you stepped on the gas
Funny you say that, because I'm gonna step on the gas. I'm going back to old faithful. 600 test/600eq and I think I'm either gonna start 200 tren e and run it to the end or hold off on tren and add 150-200ace the last 5 weeks.

And honestly, if I can get back to there by the 4th I might just keep cutting through the summer and see how lean I can really get.

One step at a time tho

I wanted to put that picture up to remind myself there's a end goal and so that I can be held somewhat accountable to get there.

My shoulders and everything have filled back out and I got a few veins showing in my chest again, but I'm probably still close to 15%

I'm not sure what my body fat was in that picture but I'm guessing I had to be close to single digits because there's distinct separation in. My chest and shoulders that I only get very rarely.

I wasn't on much in that picture either. I know it was 300/300 test and mast at the end and I think I was using s23 and sr9009

Need to place a order for more test and eq and probably mast and tren e as well, already have ace on hand

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just goes to show how much better lean with full muscles can look. I do think that look always looks bigger than you weigh. Funny your girl picked the chubby picture. Just goes to show you how a lot of women just don’t hold a lot of value in their man being ripped.
She perfers me looking bigger but fluffy, she doesn't like veins and When my shoulders start getting that weird separation it freaks her out and she thinks it looks gross lol. But she also knows I like it.

If she had it her way I'd be 250 and 25%bf.

Honestly, I think she likes that look because it's big and strong but because it's a Lotta fluff it is less intimidating to her, when I get ripped, she feels fat.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
She perfers me looking bigger but fluffy, she doesn't like veins and When my shoulders start getting that weird separation it freaks her out and she thinks it looks gross lol. But she also knows I like it.

If she had it her way I'd be 250 and 25%bf.

Honestly, I think she likes that look because it's big and strong but because it's a Lotta fluff it is less intimidating to her, when I get ripped, she feels fat.
That's strange...as soon as i got ripped, my wife couldn't keep her hands off me, and the ladies at work don't stop staring...I have veins everywhere

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah my wife prefers me in shape as opposed to fluffy.
You guys aren't understanding what i'm saying, And I was exaggerating a bit with the twenty five percent body fat. You can have abs and be fluffy at least in my opinion. I consider 15% bf fluffy, That's pretty much where I am most of the year I guess, And that's what she likes. But when my muscles are separated and there's veins popping out everywhere she finds it gross. The large majority of women I know find the veins gross, Even chicks who compete in fitness and bikini themselves i've heard say that. They prefer an off season look versus a contest look.

When I say fluffy I'm not talking about general population fat ass, I'm just saying what the fitness community considers fluffy. I'm pretty sure everyone's significant other perfers them in shape.