Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Huge, and great symmetry.
BTW I think it's over for big ramy. Any thoughts?
I think nick looks short between them but he still has more muscle on his frame then they do if your talking about muscle vs. There height. 5'6 250 has more muscle on the frame then 6'2 280. You need 10lbs for every inch taller.

No and yes, I think ramy is done from winningthe O, he's got some injuries I think. I do think he's very capable of winning most shows still but not Arnold or Olympia. So to say it's over for him I don't think is the right word because he's still beating like 10 guys in the biggest shows and he will still destroy the smaller shows. He could still rake in a lot of paychecks

Andrew probably has a good 4-5 years in him and Samson is only 30 so he could have another 10+

Nick I think is maxed out. He can't put more muscle on at his height, I think he's gonna have a branch Warren type career

Last edited:
Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BTW I think it's over for big ramy. Any thoughts?
I actually thought (from the limited pics I've seen) that Ramy looked a lot better this go round, much more shredded too. But, still putting him next to guys even like Shaun, he lost that from the front IMO. So probably in line with @Smont assessment, he's not done, he'll continue to be competitive in a line up if he wants, but doubt he'll win any of the big shows moving forward.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I actually thought (from the limited pics I've seen) that Ramy looked a lot better this go round, much more shredded too. But, still putting him next to guys even like Shaun, he lost that from the front IMO. So probably in line with @Smont assessment, he's not done, he'll continue to be competitive in a line up if he wants, but doubt he'll win any of the big shows moving forward.
He definitely improved from the Olympia because something without a doubt went wrong during peak week On top of whatever injuries he suffering from. The fact that he improved so Much between those 2 shows says that there's still gas in the tank, but I don't think he Is capable of a full come back. But something I think people forget is that if your top 6 at the Arnold classic that means your top 6 in the entire world. So if his career is over then every single person who placed outside of the top 6 careers over 2 that would mean you know what I'm saying. He still better than a lot of guys. There's literally thousands of pros and hes still top 6.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
He definitely improved from the Olympia because something without a doubt went wrong during peak week On top of whatever injuries he suffering from. The fact that he improved so Much between those 2 shows says that there's still gas in the tank, but I don't think he Is capable of a full come back. But something I think people forget is that if your top 6 at the Arnold classic that means your top 6 in the entire world. So if his career is over then every single person who placed outside of the top 6 careers over 2 that would mean you know what I'm saying. He still better than a lot of guys. There's literally thousands of pros and hes still top 6.
But I think if your a Mr o and you can no longer win that or even the Arnold then it's pretty much over especially with the injuries Jay Phil Ronnie all stopped competing because they were falling apart and unfortunately that's what's happening to ramy, maybe the stem cell thing will work but I'm not counting on it. Totally agree with the nick walker branch Warren comp. That's exactly who nick walker is

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dude down 2 pounds this week!! And I was eating 3500 calories a day. The only thing I can think of is not only did I bump the gh to 3ius but I've also been on it for 30 days straight now. Unless the anadrol already started its recomping effect along with upping test to 500. There's no way the eq is doing anything yet. Metformin is on the way

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
But I think if your a Mr o and you can no longer win that or even the Arnold then it's pretty much over especially with the injuries Jay Phil Ronnie all stopped competing because they were falling apart and unfortunately that's what's happening to ramy, maybe the stem cell thing will work but I'm not counting on it. Totally agree with the nick walker branch Warren comp. That's exactly who nick walker is
I understand what your saying, BUT, outside the Mr. O and the Arnold and the NY pro there's like 200 other shows that he will still destroy the lineup in and collect 15-20k checks per show + Sponsorships and guest posing money. He will still be making more money than 99.9% of professional body builders, so how was it over for him?

It can't be over for you if you're doing better than 99.9% of other body builders

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Dude down 2 pounds this week!! And I was eating 3500 calories a day. The only thing I can think of is not only did I bump the gh to 3ius but I've also been on it for 30 days straight now. Unless the anadrol already started its recomping effect along with upping test to 500. There's no way the eq is doing anything yet. Metformin is on the way
Completely normal for your bodyweight to Fluctuate 5 to 6 lbs on a daily basis. That's why we track trends and not daily changes, or are you saying you Been down 2 lbs for a whole week

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And recomp doesn't mean loose weights. If yiur recomping your bodyweight stays the same

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I understand what your saying, BUT, outside the Mr. O and the Arnold and the NY pro there's like 200 other shows that he will still destroy the lineup in and collect 15-20k checks per show + Sponsorships and gas posing money. He will still be making more money than 99.9% of professional body builders, so how was it over for him?

It can't be over for you if you're doing better than 99.9% of other body builders
Yeah, he’s still going to win shows, if he wants to, and make plenty of money. Just the money the top guys make in sponsorships is really good money.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This forum keeps getting worse and worse. I'm getting to the point that outside of the ppl in this thread I don't wanna interact with anyone here lol.

Really wish I took pictures today after the gym. My legs are coming back slowly but my upper body is exploding all the sudden. Arms, chest, traps, shoulders and upper back are growing without trying. I mean I'm working hard but there Growing! Or at least filling up with carbs and water or something. None my large fitted t shirts are looking right anymore, they look like I'm trying to wear mediums. XL Wife beaters are all to tight now and look smalls. I need to slow it down or my legs will never catch up. I don't need pr want bodybuilder big legs but I need some Is proportional comparison.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Completely normal for your bodyweight to Fluctuate 5 to 6 lbs on a daily basis. That's why we track trends and not daily changes, or are you saying you Been down 2 lbs for a whole week
I only checked today, I'm not weighing myself daily, just once a week. So every Saturday morning, but I was thinking that if it's less than 4 pounds that could be just normal bodyweight fluctuation. For example on Thursday and Friday I didn't drink as much water as normal. I also tanned Friday night and when i got out I was wicked vascular and then took a hot shower afterward which probably took even more water outta me

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I only checked today, I'm not weighing myself daily, just once a week. So every Saturday morning, but I was thinking that if it's less than 4 pounds that could be just normal bodyweight fluctuation. For example on Thursday and Friday I didn't drink as much water as normal. I also tanned Friday night and when i got out I was wicked vascular and then took a hot shower afterward which probably took even more water outta me
5--6 is common Flux, heck, a 32oz bottle of water weights 2lbs. Miss a meal or drink a little less water on a cardio day and IL drop 5lbs easy

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This forum keeps getting worse and worse. I'm getting to the point that outside of the ppl in this thread I don't wanna interact with anyone here lol.

Really wish I took pictures today after the gym. My legs are coming back slowly but my upper body is exploding all the sudden. Arms, chest, traps, shoulders and upper back are growing without trying. I mean I'm working hard but there Growing! Or at least filling up with carbs and water or something. None my large fitted t shirts are looking right anymore, they look like I'm trying to wear mediums. XL Wife beaters are all to tight now and look smalls. I need to slow it down or my legs will never catch up. I don't need pr want bodybuilder big legs but I need some Is proportional comparison.
Dude I was on the website I go to abd you should see the questions dudes ask on that forum. They're unbelievably bad to the point i want to reply you guys need to go to forums like this one and watch about a month's worth of YouTube videos before you come to this site where you can actually buy the stuff

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
5--6 is common Flux, heck, a 32oz bottle of water weights 2lbs. Miss a meal or drink a little less water on a cardio day and IL drop 5lbs easy
Did fasted cardio this morning and just ate my PWO meal before back and bis this afternoon. Tomorrow will just be fasted cardio and then eating and sleeping the rest of the day

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There you go, you were probably a little dehydrated

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What brand of wife beaters do you wear? Just wondering, I've bergen wearing FTL, Hanes are kinda weird, bit I have some old Gildan ones that are better for traning in, I think I'm gonna buy some more of those hopefully they haven't changed. Hanes and ftl have because the double x ones i have now fit like a medium and I'm not that much bigger than you. And i have some old xl ones that fit the same as my new XXL

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What brand of wife beaters do you wear? Just wondering, I've bergen wearing FTL, Hanes are kinda weird, bit I have some old Gildan ones that are better for traning in, I think I'm gonna buy some more of those hopefully they haven't changed. Hanes and ftl have because the double x ones i have now fit like a medium and I'm not that much bigger than you. And i have some old xl ones that fit the same as my new XXL
The Hanes xl and 2xl fit like fukin mediums lol
The xl looks like a lady's beater on me. I'm not sure what the other brands are I'd have to look but I only have one that fits me correctly I believe since I got over 210 again

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
D*** bro I just watched the Arnold classic highlights again or at least the highlights of what's going on so far and rammy doesn't look that bad. Still not a 100% but so much improved from 2 months ago

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
D*** bro I just watched the Arnold classic highlights again or at least the highlights of what's going on so far and rammy doesn't look that bad. Still not a 100% but so much improved from 2 months ago
Oh he's definitely improved from the O. My guy trigili even said his quads were back but his back and tris still need work and as usual he was right. His quads almost looked to big to me, they looked outta proportion. Did you see the pic of him and Shaun clarida standing next to each other? Shaun is barely goes up to ramys chest lol

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The Hanes xl and 2xl fit like fukin mediums lol
The xl looks like a lady's beater on me. I'm not sure what the other brands are I'd have to look but I only have one that fits me correctly I believe since I got over 210 again
Ftl is fruit of the loom. I liked the Gildan ones because the part that goes over your traps is wider so it looks more like a tank top than beater so I don't look to gym douchie when I train in it

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, I actually thought Ramy looked pretty good, definitely better than at the Olympia. He is just one big dude.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Damn did yiu guys see nick walkers face when Arnold handed Samson the trophy? He's gotta be like what else am I supposed to so. I think @Smont is totally spot on when he said it's branch Warren's career 2.0 he's won an Arnold, he may get another 1 where branch didn't and the highest Mr o placing he'll get is second just like branch. The only way he ever wins one is if he is spot on and everyone else is way off so that comes down to luck more than anything. And I feel bad because no one works harder and is more dedicated ( just like branch)

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Damn did yiu guys see nick walkers face when Arnold handed Samson the trophy? He's gotta be like what else am I supposed to so. I think @Smont is totally spot on when he said it's branch Warren's career 2.0 he's won an Arnold, he may get another 1 where branch didn't and the highest Mr o placing he'll get is second just like branch. The only way he ever wins one is if he is spot on and everyone else is way off so that comes down to luck more than anything. And I feel bad because no one works harder and is more dedicated ( just like branch)
I saw it but idk what he was thinking, at no point did I see him winning because of how aesthetic the other 2 were. Honestly I had Andrew beating nick. Nick is freaky as fuk but he's got a jacked compact kinda ugly physique.

Everyone needs to worry about Samson, he's only 30 and has a ton of room to grow still. He could easily fit another 20lbs on that frame and stay aesthetic

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I saw it but idk what he was thinking, at no point did I see him winning because of how aesthetic the other 2 were. Honestly I had Andrew beating nick. Nick is freaky as fuk but he's got a jacked compact kinda ugly physique.

Everyone needs to worry about Samson, he's only 30 and has a ton of room to grow still. He could easily fit another 20lbs on that frame and stay aesthetic
Totally agree nick also reminds me of Dennis James looks awesome during training videos at the gym but on stage it's just like meh..he's more like a gym bro that does bodybuilding shows if that makes sense

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Patrick more made some improvements too, if he puts another 15lbs on and keeps that tight waist and condition he's gonna be dangerous

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Totally agree nick also reminds me of Dennis James looks awesome during training videos at the gym but on stage it's just like meh..he's more like a gym bro that does bodybuilding shows if that makes sense
Flex wheeler use to call Denis James Mr. Olympia of the gym. He was crazy looking everywhere excpt on stage for some reason

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
So just like Mikereyn513 I'm down 2 lbs today lol, but, I normally mix up a gallon jug with flavored water every day and I didn't yesterday so it makes sense.

Did pull today and beat everything in the log book again. Definitely getting close to failure but have yet to truly fail on the days task. It's only when I'm adding in some cheat reps or RP sets I'm closing in on failure.

Question, is epistane water soluble/stable? I'm gonna be Hella busy this week and thinking about mixing my eaas and epistane into my gallon jug each morning to sip on. I'm sure you all are going to say it's easy to just take the pills and ya obviously, don't care about that tho. Just wondering if anyone knows if it will have a negative effect on the drug. I've done this in the past with winni tabs but i know winni is stable in liquid, I prefer this method of taking things. Makes me feel like I'm getting a steady amino and steroid drip between measls lol. And I find it super convenient. Then I take my vitamins and nac with my last meal of the day.

Tomorrow I work 7:30am-1:30pm then 3:00pm-9:00pm and legs at 9:30pm

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So just like Mikereyn513 I'm down 2 lbs today lol, but, I normally mix up a gallon jug with flavored water every day and I didn't yesterday so it makes sense.

Did pull today and beat everything in the log book again. Definitely getting close to failure but have yet to truly fail on the days task. It's only when I'm adding in some cheat reps or RP sets I'm closing in on failure.

Question, is epistane water soluble/stable? I'm gonna be Hella busy this week and thinking about mixing my eaas and epistane into my gallon jug each morning to sip on. I'm sure you all are going to say it's easy to just take the pills and ya obviously, don't care about that tho. Just wondering if anyone knows if it will have a negative effect on the drug. I've done this in the past with winni tabs but i know winni is stable in liquid, I prefer this method of taking things. Makes me feel like I'm getting a steady amino and steroid drip between measls lol. And I find it super convenient. Then I take my vitamins and nac with my last meal of the day.

Tomorrow I work 7:30am-1:30pm then 3:00pm-9:00pm and legs at 9:30pm
Dude I thought you stopped humping concrete so you didn't have to work so much? Before I go to bed I fill a shaker cup full of alpha amino bu cellucor and everytime i wake up to take a leak or whatever I take a big gulp. Helps get rid of morning mouth and keeps me hydrated and helps with the paranoia of being catabolic ( which I know is ridiculous but I'm also the guy who turned down blow jobs because it was the night before leg day ..trust me she was like you gotta be f.cking kidding me ) so I totally get wanting to dissolve the pills in water. The only thing is they've done studies where they hook bodybuilders up with an iv of aminos while they sleep and their was a better anabolic response by drinking an 8oz shaker within 10 minutes not a steady release over 8 hours, I wonder if its thr same for oral steroids. * I did hear about the amino thing on a rich pianna video so take that for what it's worth

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Dude I thought you stopped humping concrete so you didn't have to work so much? Before I go to bed I fill a shaker cup full of alpha amino bu cellucor and everytime i wake up to take a leak or whatever I take a big gulp. Helps get rid of morning mouth and keeps me hydrated and helps with the paranoia of being catabolic ( which I know is ridiculous but I'm also the guy who turned down blow jobs because it was the night before leg day ..trust me she was like you gotta be f.cking kidding me ) so I totally get wanting to dissolve the pills in water. The only thing is they've done studies where they hook bodybuilders up with an iv of aminos while they sleep and their was a better anabolic response by drinking an 8oz shaker within 10 minutes not a steady release over 8 hours, I wonder if its thr same for oral steroids. * I did hear about the amino thing on a rich pianna video so take that for what it's worth
I took a temporary lay off alfrom that job, I'm a union worker, it's my career. I'm also a painter, I work at a restaurant and I'm a barber and I do meal plans for ppl lol.

I work 60 to 70 hrs a week for a few months, then take a lay off and work part time forcabout a month, then I go back to 40 then back to 60-70 and repeat. I've done this my whole life.

I've been in the union for 16 years
I been painting for 15 years
I've worked in restaurants and cut hair for 23 years and been doing meal plans for about a year now

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What did you think about Jon bones Jones last night? I know he had to put on weight but he looked fat to me. I guess it doesn't matter when yiu submit someone in 2 minutes

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have ADHD and I live a very high stress lifestyle. If I don't do multiple jobs like I do I burn out and I climb into a hole and do nothing and my life goes to ****. It's not the ideal way to live. But having multiple jobs s I can rotate through is what allows me to get through life and take care of my family. I'm no good to anyone when I hate my life and fall in a hole and do nothing

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I took a temporary lay off alfrom that job, I'm a union worker, it's my career. I'm also a painter, I work at a restaurant and I'm a barber and I do meal plans for ppl lol.

I work 60 to 70 hrs a week for a few months, then take a lay off and work part time forcabout a month, then I go back to 40 then back to 60-70 and repeat. I've done this my whole life.

I've been in the union for 16 years
I been painting for 15 years
I've worked in restaurants and cut hair for 23 years and been doing meal plans for about a year now
Ahh..so you step on the gas and go as hard as you can until you need to chill. That's cool obviously it works for you and that's what matters. I guess my job I like that. Spring and summer are crazy and then it backs off a little in fall and is totally chill during the winter months

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What did you think about Jon bones Jones last night? I know he had to put on weight but he looked fat to me. I guess it doesn't matter when yiu submit someone in 2 minutes
Looks are irrelevant to fight.

The baddest man on the planet is Tyson fury. There is literally not one human being on the planet who can stand Toe to toe and beat him in a fist fight he just dominates everyone It makes them look like 5 year olds.

Screenshot_20230305_162943_Google.jpg

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you put nick walker in the ring with a 130lb mma fighter and no ref to stop the action they would leave nick unconscious in a puddle of blood. Muscles are counter productive most of the time in a fight.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you put nick walker in the ring with a 130lb mma fighter and no ref to stop the action they would leave nick unconscious in a puddle of blood. Muscles are counter productive most of the time in a fight.
Oh I totally agree with all of that. I was just saying Jon Jones specifically, but if he stays at heavyweight it'll start looking better. Obviously he had to make weight, maybe it was the tbol that was keeping him tight at light heavyweight lol 😂

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah he answered the question of whether he could move up to heavyweight and hang with the top guys. Ciryl underestimated how good of a wrestler and grappler Jones is, and thought his strength would help him defend. But Jones is good everywhere, on the feet, wrestling, grappling, and he changes levels and gains leverage looks like with ease sometimes. I do think, like you said, he will start settling into his weight and be a little more cut in the future.
Looks are irrelevant to fight.

The baddest man on the planet is Tyson fury. There is literally not one human being on the planet who can stand Toe to toe and beat him in a fist fight he just dominates everyone It makes them look like 5 year olds.

View attachment 229871
Yeah there was an MMA fighter years ago called Big Country, looked like he was fresh off the farm truck with a Budweiser in one hand and a big old belly. He would knock guys out and jump up on the top rope and rub his belly. He was pretty good on his feet, but he had a lot of power and hit hard, and really had surprising endurance for his “shape”.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah he answered the question of whether he could move up to heavyweight and hang with the top guys. Ciryl underestimated how good of a wrestler and grappler Jones is, and thought his strength would help him defend. But Jones is good everywhere, on the feet, wrestling, grappling, and he changes levels and gains leverage looks like with ease sometimes. I do think, like you said, he will start settling into his weight and be a little more cut in the future.

Yeah there was an MMA fighter years ago called Big Country, looked like he was fresh off the farm truck with a Budweiser in one hand and a big old belly. He would knock guys out and jump up on the top rope and rub his belly. He was pretty good on his feet, but he had a lot of power and hit hard, and really had surprising endurance for his “shape”.
To me it felt like the moment and the aura of Jones was too much for Gan. He looked scared and hesitant.

Yeah, Big country was fun. He also had great jiu jitsu to go with those attributes you mentioned.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
To me it felt like the moment and the aura of Jones was too much for Gan. He looked scared and hesitant.

Yeah, Big country was fun. He also had great jiu jitsu to go with those attributes you mentioned.
Jones won before the fight even started. At the press conference he broke down the details of the footage he watched. Talked about all his opponents weaknesses and flaws and the look on the other dudes face was like oh boy lol.

No1 really wants to fight Jones, he's that good almost every single mma fighter regardless of weight class refers to Jones as the best mma fighter ever. His fight IQ is off the charts.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Don't forget tank abbot

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I had to open up to this on my fasting day lol

Chris Brown brand
Lol, I've been doing really big breakfasts lately. I've been aiming for 1000 cal and 100gm protein at breakfast so that if my day gets busy I started with A huge chunk of my daily macros. My appetite is pretty high at the moment and even tho I was done 2 lbs yesterday, I made sure I got well hydrated yesterday and through the night and woke up weighing 213.8 and hungry as fuk

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey @Smont I got to stop and talk with Scott McNally this weekend at the Mutant booth at the Arnold. He was really great to chat with, very much how he presents himself on his YouTube channel, and definitely someone I’d like to hang out more with. But the one thing I wanted to mention that was a little surprising, was that he is actually more muscular in person than he looks in any of his shows. Most of the time he is covered up, but he was wearing a fitted grey tshirt and you could really see the years of hard work. I thought that was extra cool, gave him some extra street cred.

This was probably one of my favorite expo experiences this weekend honestly, talking to him, Dusty Hanshaw & Ron Partlow. Very cool dudes.