Tr1iump and d1methadrol

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think both of you are correct. While higher body fat does mean generally higher estrogen it depends on how your body responds to said higher estrogen levels. Needless to say, higher body fat is not ideal when cycling
I really don't think it matters too much, but then again I don't have the bodybuilder mentality that 90% of you on this board have.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
I'm at about 13% right now. (Give or take a %) really just want something that will give steady gains throughout an 8week run

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't know if it's so cut dry. I'm thinking there is more to it than that. It can't be as simple as the higher bodyfat you have the higher estrogen you produce. If that was true everyone with a higher bodyfat percentage would be getting gyno on every cycle. And what's the cut off point?. 15%?, 20%?. 25%?. I'm sure in some cases it might be true, but when dealing with hormones I believe it's more complicated how people react and not just black and white. I mean their could be a skinny guy that's always extremely susceptible to gyno on cycle and a larger man than just never has a problem.

Not trying to argue with you, just saying that I think their is more to it than simple bodyfat percentages.
Well your logic is both excellent and slightly flawed or should I say the scope is too limited. It is definitely cut and dry that increased body fat increases estrogen levels. However we are only looking at one piece of the estrogen puzzle. That increased body fat increases estrogen levels. This is a medical and scientific fact. Some people will NEVER get gyno. No matter what unless they started taking straight estrogen. Some people aromatize in different ratios & create more DHT, some people create more estrogen. High DHT will keep estro from binding to the ER in breast tissue because it has a much higher affinity and binds first.

So it has more to do with how a person responds to elevated levels of estrogen. However the estrogen levels are increased when body fat is increased this is just a physiological fact. Estrogen can definitely increase water retention without having any effect on breast tissue. Gyno comes from having estrogen sensitive breast tissue, lower levels of DHT, or other things that can effect sensitivity. The level of that sensitivity varies from individual to individual. However the absence of gyno does not mean the absence of elevated estrogen levels.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well your logic is both excellent and slightly flawed or should I say the scope is too limited. It is definitely cut and dry that increased body fat increases estrogen levels. However we are only looking at one piece of the estrogen puzzle. That increased body fat increases estrogen levels. This is a medical and scientific fact. Some people will NEVER get gyno. No matter what unless they started taking straight estrogen. Some people aromatize in different ratios & create more DHT, some people create more estrogen. High DHT will keep estro from binding to the AR in breast tissue because it has a much higher affinity and binds first.

So it has more to do with how a person responds to elevated levels of estrogen. However the estrogen levels are increased when body fat is increased this is just a physiological fact. Estrogen can definitely increase water retention without having any effect on breast tissue. Gyno comes from having estrogen sensitive breast tissue, lower levels of DHT, or other things that can effect sensitivity. The level of that sensitivity varies from individual to individual. However the absence of gyno does not mean the absence of elevated estrogen levels.
Thanks for the explanation. What you explained is what I was trying to say. I'm just not able to express what I mean across the internet as well as some people do.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I said one of those options, but yes on cycle. In all honesty 10mg of nolva a day would be better for gains and stopping gyno than an AI crushing estro that can kill some of your gains.
What if one wants to take advantage of the benefits of estrogen on a strength/bulk cycle? Eh?eh?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gyno is a result of multiple hormonal imbalances going on was my understanding, and estrogen is just one component

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Repped the reps ... the intelligence on this page alone is outstanding. Great explanations guys !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What if one wants to take advantage of the benefits of estrogen on a strength/bulk cycle? Eh?eh?
I think yuo can second me on this but the benefit of Nolva on cycle is that it has an extremely high affinity for the breast tissue specifically, and lower affinity to other AR receptors. Nolva doesn't get rid of estro it just blocks it and more predominately in the mammary gland. Isn't that correct. It has been a long while but I do believe it is specially engineered to target breast tissue to stop breast cancer growth.
Gyno is a result of multiple hormonal imbalances going on was my understanding, and estrogen is just one component
100%

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think yuo can second me on this but the benefit of Nolva on cycle is that it has an extremely high affinity for the breast tissue specifically, and lower affinity to other AR receptors. Nolva doesn't get rid of estro it just blocks it and more predominately in the mammary gland. Isn't that correct. It has been a long while but I do believe it is specially engineered to target breast tissue to stop breast cancer growth.

100%
Yep, nolva for on cycle gyno protection and clomid for pct. Try to keep estrogen as high as possible On cycle and try to get estrogen as low as possible during pct.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Yep, nolva for on cycle gyno protection and clomid for pct. Try to keep estrogen as high as possible On cycle and try to get estrogen as low as possible during pct.
So how much nolva is needed for 50mg of trest ED? Hmm I was gonna use adex eod

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

100%
Yup, but I think you're meaning er

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What's a sufficient dose of Nolva on cycle to prevent growth? 10mg ed, 20mg ed, 10mg eod?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's a sufficient dose of Nolva on cycle to prevent growth? 10mg ed, 20mg ed, 10mg eod?
I would start with 10mg ed and adjust as needed

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
So on cycle estro is somewhat beneficial as long as sides aren't out of control??

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So on cycle estro is somewhat beneficial as long as sides aren't out of control??
Yep, very benificial. Estrogen cushions joints, plays a big role in libido, and plays a role in building muscle on cycle

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the majority of people miss out by running anti-e on cycle at too high a dosage...
I've made that mistake before, it is definitely a common mistake. I think it's the fact that most people are taught that estrogen is bad and that it needs to be crushed. Gyno scares guys into over using ai's as well. Was looking at a thread earlier where a guy wanted to use exemestane at 12.5mg eod with 15mg of osta from the jump! Just another big piece of misinformation

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've made that mistake before, it is definitely a common mistake. I think it's the fact that most people are taught that estrogen is bad and that it needs to be crushed. Gyno scares guys into over using ai's as well. Was looking at a thread earlier where a guy wanted to use exemestane at 12.5mg eod with 15mg of osta from the jump! Just another big piece of misinformation
Yeppers. It's definitely a mis-conception some people have that estrogen is evil.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Yeppers. It's definitely a mis-conception some people have that estrogen is evil.
First time i ran nova it was at 40 mg boy was taht a bad idea :/ i like adex on some of my insane cycles near the end . Low dose .5 or even 1 eod .

Last edited:
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

1kerry

Awards
guys, quick Q'....currently im taking 50mg clomid tablets, but will switch to 25mg, so my Q' is, if i cut it in half, does the half remaining still will work 24 hours later???

Im pretty sure I read at some thread that the best bet is to cut a new one each day...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
guys, quick Q'....currently im taking 50mg clomid tablets, but will switch to 25mg, so my Q' is, if i cut it in half, does the half remaining still will work 24 hours later???

Im pretty sure I read at some thread that the best bet is to cut a new one each day...
Why? I need an explanation on this one, I always just use the other half the next day

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards

Ive done this during a taper quite a few times same results. Just cut one use half next day use other half .

I take mine b4 bed for best results, some take first thing am ...

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Since this is now a random thread... hulk, how'd the yeti wind up?

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Since this is now a random thread... hulk, how'd the yeti wind up?
Yeti was awesome honestly put on 12 solid lbs but put on 10 lbs of fat over it . The feeling is there with that one. Im on a pct now after 8 months doing 8 weeks total . 4 clomid 4 nolva . Then taking 4 weeks off on top of that. 12 weeks total. Got blood work back i was surprised to see my total test and my e were great. End of 12 weeks ill b getting more blood work . Then maybe just maybe spring time ill run test and tren ace both im . Going for 6 mnths to a year off orals . Yeti was all too easy. And most impressive. I'd only recommend it to the guys with a ton of experience. Only sides i had was aggression acne and a small loss of coping skills at work. Volvo140G it was definitely something i would do again just with a test base maybe test e started 2 to 3 weeks prior to the Yeti.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Yeti was awesome honestly put on 12 solid lbs but put on 10 lbs of fat over it . The feeling is there with that one. Im on a pct now after 8 months doing 8 weeks total . 4 clomid 4 nolva . Then taking 4 weeks off on top of that. 12 weeks total. Got blood work back i was surprised to see my total test and my e were great. End of 12 weeks ill b getting more blood work . Then maybe just maybe spring time ill run test and tren ace both im . Going for 6 mnths to a year off orals . Yeti was all too easy. And most impressive. I'd only recommend it to the guys with a ton of experience. Only sides i had was aggression acne and a small loss of coping skills at work. Volvo140G it was definitely something i would do again just with a test base maybe test e started 2 to 3 weeks prior to the Yeti.
You going on a cut while during pct and whatever off time right? That's a lot of fat on top of muscle gains haha

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
You going on a cut while during pct and whatever off time right? That's a lot of fat on top of muscle gains haha
Yes ill be on a solid cut until my bf% is around 15. Then i want to run a 12 week test cycle no orals for awhile. Lots of seafood and dark greens every day. This time ill eat clean no quarter pounders.no Chinese food. Id like to mix physique and bb for a skinnier leaner look.

1kerry

Awards
Why? I need an explanation on this one, I always just use the other half the next day
No data to support that statement, just searched it again and no info, maybe I read it wrong, thats why Im asking...thanks for your support bro!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No data to support that statement, just searched it again and no info, maybe I read it wrong, thats why Im asking...thanks for your support bro!
Ok, was just curious. Would be a shame to waste pharma grade clomid!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

No just use the other half the next day or even just take one 50 EOD it isn't going to matter with the long half life.

One can only assume someone was using research capsules or something. A clomid tab is just pressed powder. No time release or anything fancy to change how it should be ingested.

Ive done this during a taper quite a few times same results. Just cut one use half next day use other half .

I take mine b4 bed for best results, some take first thing am ...
With the long half life it really becomes a moot point by the second dose. We are no longer working on the bodies natural rhythms when using a SERM to increase test production LH stays elevated from the SERM.

1kerry

Awards
No just use the other half the next day or even just take one 50 EOD it isn't going to matter with the long half life.
awesome, so 1 day on 1 off will do the trick..for me is better this way. thanks!

Misfits88

Awards
ol cycle.jpg

Guys!! Its Here! the gainz are here!!

Cycle
1-6 weeks Mass GH
1-8 weeks Tr1umph
1-8 weeks Dermacrine
1-8 weeks Ar1macare Pro
6-8 weeks Follidrone

PCT
1-6 weeks Super PCT
1-6 weeks Follidrone
3-6 weeks DermaStrength

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
View attachment 123889

Guys!! Its Here! the gainz are here!!

Cycle
1-6 weeks Mass GH
1-8 weeks Tr1umph
1-8 weeks Dermacrine
1-8 weeks Ar1macare Pro
6-8 weeks Follidrone

PCT
1-6 weeks Super PCT
1-6 weeks Follidrone
3-6 weeks DermaStrength
It's... beautiful! :hump:

Do you have a SERM for PCT too? Seems called for, especially with Tr1umph. And are you running the Ar1macare at half dose, or do you have another bottle?

Misfits88

Awards
I have another bottle for 8 week total. I also have Rebirth (natural SERM), viron and letrone. But I dont need Letrone as Super pct already has two AIs and this cycle is very low aromatizing. Probably wont use viron either as again Super PCT already has free test boosting ingredients.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Misfits88

Running a log for this one?

Misfits88

Awards
yes sir. Im really interested on how this is going to treat me so definitely gonna document it.

Misfits88

Awards
nov 1st. I just finished a 1-andro 4AD cycle so gonna take a few weeks before I start this one

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nov 1st. I just finished a 1-andro 4AD cycle so gonna take a few weeks before I start this one
Don't short change yourself on off time! Time on + pct = time off. Give your receptors and your hpta a break for a while

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what would be an adequate amount of time off?
He gave you the generally accepted rule of thumb. If your cycle was 4 weeks and PCT was 4 weeks, you should take 8 weeks off of hormonals after your PCT concludes.

Misfits88

Awards
oh haha i read that wrong and also forgot how to math for a moment. nov 1st would be 7 weeks off time so i guess mid nov early dec should be my start date

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
What is the follidrone suppose to do during the cycle/pct?

Misfits88

Awards
Rebirth seems to be a solid product from what I have been reading, do we not have faith in this? If you guys honestly dont think thats gonna work post your concerns. Mr. Kleen posted some very informative stuff in this thread which i took into account. I didnt think this cycle was crazy harsh seeing as it does not aromatize too much so not much e would be lingering around to need pharma/rc SERM.