TPP/NPP/MP dimethandrostenol blast

T

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sr9011 came in to I figured out a dose I’m gonna start with. It’s 65mg/ml so I’m going to use .3ml a day to start so 19.5 mg. I’ve seen people using Sr9009 at that dosage orally so this should be effective. I’m going to inject .2ml before I leave for work which is pre workout by about 4 hours give or take. I will take .1ml when I get home. I figured I’d give it a go tonight. First impression is just slight burning at the sight. Used a 29ga 1/2” slin pin and loaded a few up for the next couple days.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sr9011 came in to I figured out a dose I’m gonna start with. It’s 65mg/ml so I’m going to use .3ml a day to start so 19.5 mg. I’ve seen people using Sr9009 at that dosage orally so this should be effective. I’m going to inject .2ml before I leave for work which is pre workout by about 4 hours give or take. I will take .1ml when I get home. I figured I’d give it a go tonight. First impression is just slight burning at the sight. Used a 29ga 1/2” slin pin and loaded a few up for the next couple days.
Awesome, brother! I hope this works well for ya!

T

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m considering pinning the sr once in the morning and getting some liquid 9011 to take throughout the day. 9011 is supposed to be more bioavailability than 9009 and between pinning this twice a day, TRT twice a week, hcg twice a week, 2iu gh every morning...it’s a lot

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m considering pinning the sr once in the morning and getting some liquid 9011 to take throughout the day. 9011 is supposed to be more bioavailability than 9009 and between pinning this twice a day, TRT twice a week, hcg twice a week, 2iu gh every morning...it’s a lot
I think you could combine the SR and test in the same syringe. I don't see anything wrong with pinning them together. I combine HCG and GH in the same sub-q pin and haven't had an issue. Just an idea to help lower the number of jabs.

T

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think you could combine the SR and test in the same syringe. I don't see anything wrong with pinning them together. I combine HCG and GH in the same sub-q pin and haven't had an issue. Just an idea to help lower the number of jabs.
I certainly could do that. I generally pin my TRT in the evening just bc I’m always running late in the mornings but maybe I could adjust that

T

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you getting any PIP from the SR?
No. I was using 29 ga 1/2” slin pins and ran out so now using 30ga 1/2”. The first time I used it I felt burning but I’m thinking maybe I just didn’t let the alcohol dry bc I haven’t felt it since. I did switch over to just doing .3ml in the morning

T

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So my November went like this:
10th anniversary of the death of a brother I deployed with. Followed shortly by what would have been his 38th bday. The death of my great uncle suddenly. The birthday of another brother from my deployment that died. Tonight my uncle died. Now coming up is the birthday of another dead brother followed only a few days later by the anniversary of his death. He was one of my closest friends. I am only 35 and unfortunately I have already entered the point in my life where I only lose people and it’s been this way since my 20s

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
So my November went like this:
10th anniversary of the death of a brother I deployed with. Followed shortly by what would have been his 38th bday. The death of my great uncle suddenly. The birthday of another brother from my deployment that died. Tonight my uncle died. Now coming up is the birthday of another dead brother followed only a few days later by the anniversary of his death. He was one of my closest friends. I am only 35 and unfortunately I have already entered the point in my life where I only lose people and it’s been this way since my 20s
Damn man, sorry to hear that! I'll pray for you. 🙏

T

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn man, sorry to hear that! I'll pray for you. 🙏
Thanks bro. I try to deal the best I can but some times it adds up. That’s just the personal stuff. My line of work involves a lot of violence, death, and overall fucked up stuff

Reactions: Nac
T

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That “my line of work” thing makes me sound like a tool. I just encounter a bunch of shitty stuff. ****

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That “my line of work” thing makes me sound like a tool. I just encounter a bunch of shitty stuff. ****
Don’t sweat it. Nobody is really here to judge the stressors in your life.

I would like to suggest, if I may, that if you have many folks who have passed in your life, focusing on both their birthdays and deathdays every year is inviting double the sadness into your life annually. Perhaps you could try to focus on just one day (the birth or death) a year to pay your respects, while also preserving more of the mental health they would have wanted for you.

Maybe it’s not that easy or simple, but just remember there is very little we have control over in this world - our perspective is one of the only things we get to influence. I think your friends would likely choose for you to live well in their honor, as best you can.

And I’m truly sorry if all of that is out of line. We all grieve individually.

T

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don’t sweat it. Nobody is really here to judge the stressors in your life.

I would like to suggest, if I may, that if you have many folks who have passed in your life, focusing on both their birthdays and deathdays every year is inviting double the sadness into your life annually. Perhaps you could try to focus on just one day (the birth or death) a year to pay your respects, while also preserving more of the mental health they would have wanted for you.

Maybe it’s not that easy or simple, but just remember there is very little we have control over in this world - our perspective is one of the only things we get to influence. I think your friends would likely choose for you to live well in their honor, as best you can.

And I’m truly sorry if all of that is out of line. We all grieve individually.
Hyde you always are wise. I do try this. It is tough when the days are quite literally only days apart. And when so many overlap. I know then would want me to live well. Well actually nick was a body builder and would want me to get huge no matter what. Being Army we all have a dark sense of humor and were making a lot of jokes at his funeral. Did they really need to get him a smedium casket? Did they use a shoehorn to get him into it? Etc. He really was a beast and I think he wants that to live on

T

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I actually did this last night for the week. I always put together my gh shots for the week so for my mon and thurs doses I added my hcg. I have been putting together my SR for the week lately as well so I just went ahead and put my test/mast in with the mon thurs shots.

T

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got my bloodwork back.

Serum test was 1360 based off the 150mg/wk test c and 100mg/wk deca.

free test - 32.0

Estradiol sensitive - 27.3 taking .125mg anastrozol 1-2 times a week.

SHBG - 13.7

All lipids bad. But I think moving in the right direction if I remember correctly.

RBC - 5.78
Hemoglobin - 15.4
Hematocrit - 46.4
I donated double reds today so I’m sure this is a bit lower now.

Now to decide my direction

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I got my bloodwork back.

Serum test was 1360 based off the 150mg/wk test c and 100mg/wk deca.

free test - 32.0

Estradiol sensitive - 27.3 taking .125mg anastrozol 1-2 times a week.

SHBG - 13.7

All lipids bad. But I think moving in the right direction if I remember correctly.

RBC - 5.78
Hemoglobin - 15.4
Hematocrit - 46.4
I donated double reds today so I’m sure this is a bit lower now.

Now to decide my direction
Things I would be considering are how long since I blasted, what are my immediate goals as well as over the next year ideally, do I need to get healthier before starting or just be mindful of what I use?

Like lipids are gonna get worse with stuff like mast, tren, orals, or if heavily bulking or going keto (most tasty keto diets, I realize you can do chicken breast and olive oil).

But a slow steady bulk on test and eq or Deca would probably be no real hit on lipids at all.

T

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Things I would be considering are how long since I blasted, what are my immediate goals as well as over the next year ideally, do I need to get healthier before starting or just be mindful of what I use?

Like lipids are gonna get worse with stuff like mast, tren, orals, or if heavily bulking or going keto (most tasty keto diets, I realize you can do chicken breast and olive oil).

But a slow steady bulk on test and eq or Deca would probably be no real hit on lipids at all.
I was actually thinking eq and test. I really enjoyed eq when I did it last. Deca im just gonna stay away from bc of the nipple sides it gives me. But test and eq while focusing on my health is a good start.

MadStax

MadStax

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was actually thinking eq and test. I really enjoyed eq when I did it last. Deca im just gonna stay away from bc of the nipple sides it gives me. But test and eq while focusing on my health is a good start.
It's free milk, bro! 🍼

T

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

@Hyde you have some experience with DHB right? How do you feel that would affect lipids if at all

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@Hyde you have some experience with DHB right? How do you feel that would affect lipids if at all
No none relevant; 2 weeks pinning 200mg isn’t worth anything but anecdote regarding how the injection sites felt. I just tested that out for future runs to see if I could tolerate it.

I have read guys claim it actually raised liver enzymes, but mine were already cranked up from all the orals I had ran that cycle. Which also shoot my lipids so there’s no telling if 1-Test makes much difference.

T

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No none relevant; 2 weeks pinning 200mg isn’t worth anything but anecdote regarding how the injection sites felt. I just tested that out for future runs to see if I could tolerate it.

I have read guys claim it actually raised liver enzymes, but mine were already cranked up from all the orals I had ran that cycle. Which also shoot my lipids so there’s no telling if 1-Test makes much difference.
I’m not too worried about my liver enzymes. I won’t be taking any orals and somehow I have an iron liver even after all the abuse. It’s my lipids I need to work on

T

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also how were the injection sites? It seems the brewers have kinda figured out the recipe now. The pip was initially horrid from all accounts but now I’m reading it’s minimal to zero

T

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I also recently found a source for bold ace. Which sounds interesting to me since I do like bold so much. Could easily start an EQ cycle off faster or do shorter cycles of the ace in general instead of 20 week EQ ones.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Also how were the injection sites? It seems the brewers have kinda figured out the recipe now. The pip was initially horrid from all accounts but now I’m reading it’s minimal to zero
Mine left deposits I had to break up routinely by rolling on a lacrosse ball and hitting the site with a theragun/jigsaw with massage attachment. You are going to have to do a little work and expect a little pip.

I also recently found a source for bold ace. Which sounds interesting to me since I do like bold so much. Could easily start an EQ cycle off faster or do shorter cycles of the ace in general instead of 20 week EQ ones.
Zoo mentioned it left surprisingly rough pip when he was incorporating it into his advanced HRT log. That’s honestly why I haven’t bothered trying it when I still have a bunch of 1-test to run.

T

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mine left deposits I had to break up routinely by rolling on a lacrosse ball and hitting the site with a theragun/jigsaw with massage attachment. You are going to have to do a little work and expect a little pip.

Zoo mentioned it left surprisingly rough pip when he was incorporating it into his advanced HRT log. That’s honestly why I haven’t bothered trying it when I still have a bunch of 1-test to run.
He used bold ace or dhb?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My experience with bold cyp is it tends to give PIP, bad enough for me to only consider it at small doses that can easily be diluted via sharing syringe space with test (small doses in this case is 0.5ml BoldCyp oil, at most 2x per week). Which would come out to 200mg per wk.

T

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My experience with bold cyp is it tends to give PIP, bad enough for me to only consider it at small doses that can easily be diluted via sharing syringe space with test (small doses in this case is 0.5ml BoldCyp oil, at most 2x per week). Which would come out to 200mg per wk.
That seems to be the consensus. Unfortunately I guess that’s out as an option

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 6
M Anabolics 2
T Anabolics 14
H Anabolics 1
S Supplements 75