TPP/NPP/MP dimethandrostenol blast

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I should have some more caber on the way for piece of mind. I was one of those people along with @hairygrandpa and @Hyde that have these issues with 19nors even at lower doses. Trest gave me the same issues even with DHT AI and Ralox present. So my plan is to stick it out. I think the switch will look something like this but input would be nice

Test 150-200mg
tren a/h/e 180mg
Mast 400mg

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maybe use either ace or hex in place of the tri-tren blend?

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I didn’t do my shot last night. I had someone over and fell asleep. That being said I’m just ending the blend. I wanna get things under control and if I do so quickly I’ll start the tren phase of the cycle. If not then I’ll just cruise and focus on that ****

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So on the 13th I started taking 1ml of stenbolone, .2ml of a test blend (ATIPP), and .3ml of tren a-e-h EOD. Sten is 100mg/ml, test is 300mg/ml, tren is 180mg/ml. I’ll run this 6-8 weeks then take a while off.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looks good but mast is imho a waste, highly androgenic non selective useless pos from my experience 😂, makes you irritable and aggressive, anxiety and elevated hematocrit...all that for a little bit of strength and it doesnt hold its own to proviron when it comes to hardness (but imho proviron is also useless unless very briefly pre contest or before a photoshoot, why put an androgen load on your body that doesnt do sh1t)

Perhaps look into dbol, i heard dbol and tren stack very well.

Currently running 200 test e and 50 tren a per week 15mg mk677 per day on/off (pu$$y ass doses but i intentionally want to keep it very moderate this time, just need to bring my physique up a notch for some product pictures and to look a bit better at the beach rofl) and i am looking to get that test dose even lower and instead add in a very low dose (like 10mg a day) of dbol

Edit: late to the party, getting old, what can you do

Last edited:

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks good but mast is imho a waste, highly androgenic non selective useless pos from my experience 😂, makes you irritable and aggressive, anxiety and elevated hematocrit...all that for a little bit of strength and it doesnt hold its own to proviron when it comes to hardness (but imho proviron is also useless unless very briefly pre contest or before a photoshoot, why put an androgen load on your body that doesnt do sh1t)

Perhaps look into dbol, i heard dbol and tren stack very well.

Currently running 200 test e and 50 tren a per week 15mg mk677 per day on/off (pu$$y ass doses but i intentionally want to keep it very moderate this time, just need to bring my physique up a notch for some product pictures and to look a bit better at the beach rofl) and i am looking to get that test dose even lower and instead add in a very low dose (like 10mg a day) of dbol

Edit: late to the party, getting old, what can you do
Lol dude you’re shot

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lol dude you’re shot
Dementia is catching up...

Also, i am not running any ai, i have high estrogen and I feel weird, so dont be surprised to stumble upon some weird ass replies from me.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dementia is catching up...

Also, i am not running any ai, i have high estrogen and I feel weird, so dont be surprised to stumble upon some weird ass replies from me.
Bro take care of yourself. Take a little ai

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bro take care of yourself. Take a little ai
bUt AiS r BaD 4 U!!!!

So are unhealthy hormone balances. This coming from someone who prefers higher estrogen, I still absolutely use an AI as needed. And Exemestane is a much healthier option than Letrozole. All drugs in a category are not created equally.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
bUt AiS r BaD 4 U!!!!

So are unhealthy hormone balances. This coming from someone who prefers higher estrogen, I still absolutely use an AI as needed. And Exemestane is a much healthier option than Letrozole. All drugs in a category are not created equally.
Meh...been thinking i dont need it at 200 a week, but i seem to be aromatizing at a high rate.

No gyno symptoms or even bloat (ok maybe a tad bit but i am eating lots of carbs) whatsoever, just feeling it mentally.

Seems a bit dumb to take an ai jusf because one feels off.

anyway we ll see.

i cant sleep.

Last edited:

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Meh...been thinking i dont need it at 200 a week, but i seem to be aromatizing at a high rate.

No gyno symptoms or even bloat (ok maybe a tad bit but i am eating lots of carbs) whatsoever, just feeling it mentally.

anyway we ll see.

i cant sleep.
Maybe it isn’t even estrogen then. You seem to have times when you feel “off”. All I’m saying is take care of yourself.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

anyway we ll see.

i cant sleep.
You very likely may not need an AI at 200mg/wk. Only bloodwork coupled with how you are feeling could determine that. But without bloodwork, normally you are forced to go on feel, how watery you look, nip sensitivity, libido, moodiness, etc.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You very likely may not need an AI at 200mg/wk. Only bloodwork coupled with how you are feeling could determine that. But without bloodwork, normally you are forced to go on feel, how watery you look, nip sensitivity, libido, moodiness, etc.
Yeah send us pictures of your watery nips for judgement

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Guys...you are taking it too god damn seriously, chill out, its not like i am going to lose my mind up in this b1tch, srs

I just notice how when i dont take an AI i feel much more emotional, for example i feel like listening to classical music, operas etc (srs) and lack libido, but overall i feel calmer and happier, less competitive and more content with where I am in life.
Fullness and gains seem to be better too.

Without an AI, i feel kinda like off cycle so more stable in a sense.

If i take an AI, i feel more aggressive, listen to hard rock, alert, more anxious, strong libido but overall i feel more anxious and goal driven, hot headed a bit, made some bad decisions last run hahah

So as you can see, 2 different states of mind.

My gauge for taking an ai is either nipple sensitivity or bad bloat. Until I experience those sides, i will not be taking an AI.

But enough about me. @trumac how are the gains from sten? Never saw this being sold anywhere?

Last edited:

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Guys...you are taking it too god damn seriously, chill out, its not like i am going to lose my mind up in this b1tch, srs

I just notice how when i dont take an AI i feel much more emotional, for example i feel like listening to classical music, operas etc (srs) and lack libido, but overall i feel calmer and happier, less competitive and more content with where I am in life.
Fullness and gains seem to be better too.

Without an AI, i feel kinda like off cycle so more stable in a sense.

If i take an AI, i feel more aggressive, listen to hard rock, alert, more anxious, strong libido but overall i feel more anxious and goal driven, hot headed a bit, made some bad decisions last run hahah

So as you can see, 2 different states of mind.

My gauge for taking an ai is either nipple sensitivity or bad bloat. Until I experience those sides, i will not be taking an AI.

But enough about me. @trumac how are the gains from sten? Never saw this being sold anywhere?
I’m only entering week two so nothing to report yet. I’ve seen it sold here and there and it’s always something that’s intrigued me. A trusted source then started selling it so I said nows the time

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m only entering week two so nothing to report yet. I’ve seen it sold here and there and it’s always something that’s intrigued me. A trusted source then started selling it so I said nows the time
One thing that intrigues me that i would like to try is injectable methenolone acetate (fast acting primo). I heard of it beinng available and saw it a few times on some sketchy sites.

I am only going for fast esters as of lately and in the future (except a trt dose of test e as a base), think it wouod be a great addition as a clean anabolic to a short cycle of 6 weeks which i intend on running.

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
One thing that intrigues me that i would like to try is injectable methenolone acetate (fast acting primo). I heard of it beinng available and saw it a few times on some sketchy sites.

I am only going for fast esters as of lately and in the future (except a trt dose of test e as a base), think it wouod be a great addition as a clean anabolic to a short cycle of 6 weeks which i intend on running.
A fast acting injectable primo! I love primo but I need to run it for 16-20 weeks to feel worth It and the money side of it is crippling. Would love to get My hands on this, Will have to see if I can get a hold of some raws and home brew in the future.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It might be. Keep us updated on the results.

however you are running tren, arent you worried that sten is going to get overshadowed?

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It might be. Keep us updated on the results.

however you are running tren, arent you worried that sten is going to get overshadowed?
I’m hoping they work well together. I’m running quite a low dose of tren and a moderate dose of sten so who knows

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One thing I’ve noticed about sten is I don’t get the sexual benefits that I get from proviron or mast which is a bummer bc that’s a big plus I like to get from DHTs

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
One thing I’ve noticed about sten is I don’t get the sexual benefits that I get from proviron or mast which is a bummer bc that’s a big plus I like to get from DHTs
I dont get any libido boost from steroids at all. Test, masteron, proviron..nothing.

But i do get all the other benefits.

Running a tiny bit of tren ace along with test now and aggression and well-being are skyrocketing, its plain silly, smokes test only, but libido is almost non existent.

We react differently to gear and also there is much more to libido than androgens.

Stress, mood, where we are in life etc

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I recall Desoxytest was the same based on reports - dry lean gains, acne, androgenic strength but it actually worked against libido in some users. And many complained of their sweat smelling awful oddly enough.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I recall Desoxytest was the same based on reports - dry lean gains, acne, androgenic strength but it actually worked against libido in some users. And many complained of their sweat smelling awful oddly enough.
I feel like androgenic stuff tends to put you more into "hulk smash" , warrior mode, you are like in your own world feeling amazing and have all this energy and want to lift all kinds...but libido gets left out...i kinda feel that libido is more of a "softer" trait, in a sense, when you are all amped up on androgens and want to smash things up sex is not first on your list.

You kinda need to feel relaxed to have libido, and its hard to feel calm and relaxed on all the androgens.

Only thing that increses my libido is hcg, so estrogen i believe.

For me personally to have libido, like i said, is totally different state of mind then what androgens put me in.

To give an example, i did have a habit of checking out girls in the gym haha, between sets.

But during the cycle, 500 mg test a week, i didnt at all. Just focused on lifting things and feeling terrific.

I am saying all this as it is important, because when people lose their libido on androgens they think oh my estro must be high so they pound AI or they pound DAs because they think prolactin is elevated when in fact it isnt and they end up causing more harm.

I also didi that mistake at the beginning of the cycle, chasing my libido with an AI thinking e2 is severely elevated, when in fact it wasnt at all.

Last edited:

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I feel like androgenic stuff tends to put you more into "hulk smash" , warrior mode, you are like in your own world feeling amazing and have all this energy and want to lift all kinds...but libido gets left out...i kinda feel that libido is more of a "softer" trait, in a sense, when you are all amped up on androgens and want to smash things up sex is not first on your list.

You kinda need to feel relaxed to have libido, and its hard to feel calm and relaxed on all the androgens.

For me personally to have libido, like i said, is totally different state of mind then what androgens put me in.

To give an example, i did have a habit of checking out girls in the gym haha, between sets.

But during the cycle, 500 mg test a week, i didnt at all. Just focused on lifting things and feeling terrific.

I am saying all this as it is important, because when people lose their libido on androgens they think oh my estro must be high so they pound AI or they pound DAs because they think prolactin is elevated when in fact it isnt and they end up causing more harm.

I also didi that mistake at the beginning of the cycle, chasing my libido with an AI thinking e2 is severely elevated, when in fact it wasnt at all.
My libido hasn’t been dead. Everything is working fine. What I’m not getting is the “extra” that I get on mast. When I take higher doses of mast I’ll wake up throughout the night hard af. Random hard ons. I am also just taking a moderate dose of test and tren. I’ve never gotten much of any “feeling” from AAS. I may up my test a little to see how I feel. I’m taking little to no AI right now. I’m just rambling at this point

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

If you want to smash everything (physically and sexually), all one must do is pin trest/tren/trest. Your muscles and mini man will ache so good. You will tear skin. You’re welcome.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Definitely not my experience at all. Adding 200mg Mast E/wk and I definitely had random hard-ons all the time especially at night. And I definitely wasn’t relaxed - on the anxious side unfortunately.

The higher the androgens, the higher the sex drive. That’s actually what androgenic means; the sexual component of a hormone.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Definitely not my experience at all. Adding 200mg Mast E/wk and I definitely had random hard-ons all the time especially at night. And I definitely wasn’t relaxed - on the anxious side unfortunately.

The higher the androgens, the higher the sex drive. That’s actually what androgenic means; the sexual component of a hormone.
It seems to depend on the individual. I never get random hard ons.

I understand that a lot of folks get increased sex drive from steroids, its just that it wasnt my experience at all.

I noticed i get a libido boost if i pound aromasin, perhaps aromasin is a bit androgenic in itself?

Anyway, if i dont take an ai i gain way better. Right now on 250 test no ai and a little bit of tren a, 0 libido but my body is changing beautifully. Srs its one of the fastest body comp changes i have seen in my life, if not the fastest. Adding mk677 as of today again (i cycle it on/off for resensitization). Appetite is ravenous.

And its not the tren as libido was dead even before i started tren (on test only and mk677), the onyl thing that tren changed i no longer feel emotional like i did on test, now i feel ON.

Last edited:

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I miss the outcome of this cycle log, I've seen stenbolone acetate recently and some people claim it's like primo without injecting tons of oil weekly.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It's kinda like half way between DMZ and Epistane.
Thanks. That jives with the SD/Var mashup I’ve heard it explained as. Renew1 said it was the closest thing to Var otc he’s found. And I do enjoy DMZ and Var. I acquired a bottle of OL I may try next cycle.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m not dead. As I’ve referenced before with having some issues with mental health and alcoholism I’ve been in rough shape. It’s kept me out of the gym and I’ve just been on my TRT. Things have been slightly improving I think on this front so I’m hoping to get back into the gym shortly.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m not dead. As I’ve referenced before with having some issues with mental health and alcoholism I’ve been in rough shape. It’s kept me out of the gym and I’ve just been on my TRT. Things have been slightly improving I think on this front so I’m hoping to get back into the gym shortly.
hope you get on top of it bro. A number of us have fought at least one of those battles. You know it goes one day at a time but you got it brother.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just do some push-ups. Today, when you read this, as soon as you can. Little things set the path for much bigger things to follow. You don’t need a perfect plan - you just need to take a single step.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks fellas. The one good thing about having such an addictive personality is that once I do wrap my head around the gym I’m good. Unfortunately it’s been wrapped around the wrong stuff lately. I think hopping on a simple linear plan will do me well with some accountability as well as just getting in the right headspace.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This weekend is the first two days I haven’t gotten drunk in quite a while. I had a few each day. Friday I got obliterated but since then I haven’t. I’m hoping this continues

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Skipped the first day drinking yesterday in a long ass time. Been in the gym the last three days. I broke out my stash to see what I have so I can get back on track and plan for the next cycle. I am late on my TRT bloods so I’m gonna get them done really soon. I have a TOOON of trest so I think I’m gonna do some lowish dose trest with highest mast and moderate test. Maybe start with SD maybe not. Definitely finish with var

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I have a little cardarine sitting around. I have l carnatine on the way from my TRT doc and bloodwork ordered. I just ordered more cardarine and some injectable sr9011 and Ralox from Behemoth. I’m not going to “log” this but maybe I’ll just update this thread. I’m gonna hit the fat loss and health markers (cholesterol and triglycerides mostly) hard. Mine are always fucked and I’m hoping these products as well as weight loss will help. The deca I use with my TRT has been aggravating my gyno. I hate/love 19nors. I’m going to hit the gyno hard with Ralox and AIs and the fat loss and cardio. I’m rambling

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So I have a little cardarine sitting around. I have l carnatine on the way from my TRT doc and bloodwork ordered. I just ordered more cardarine and some injectable sr9011 and Ralox from Behemoth. I’m not going to “log” this but maybe I’ll just update this thread. I’m gonna hit the fat loss and health markers (cholesterol and triglycerides mostly) hard. Mine are always fucked and I’m hoping these products as well as weight loss will help. The deca I use with my TRT has been aggravating my gyno. I hate/love 19nors. I’m going to hit the gyno hard with Ralox and AIs and the fat loss and cardio. I’m rambling
Throw some P5P in there twice a day for a bit. Seems to help with the prolactin and Swanson always has it on sale.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I’m gonna see what my bloods say and adjust fire. When I say I take it regularly I should say I USUALLY take it regularly. Lately I’ve been a bag of **** and not taking my normal supps

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I’m gonna see what my bloods say and adjust fire. When I say I take it regularly I should say I USUALLY take it regularly. Lately I’ve been a bag of **** and not taking my normal supps
I gotcha. Don’t be down about the past you can’t change - you are turning things around now!

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I gotcha. Don’t be down about the past you can’t change - you are turning things around now!
It’s amazing being able to come to “strangers” on here for positivity. I feel like I know some of you dudes like I know the people in my real life

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Then you probably need to drop the deca or add some prami or caber if you want to keep it in (provided estrogen is already controlled).
I’ve been taking my P5P and some caber. Things are looking up

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got bloods done today so I’m going to attack the lumps that started. Dropping my deca completely. Caber AI mast adding in but still just TRT for now

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 6
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 1
Supplements 75