TPP/NPP/MP dimethandrostenol blast

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I got my TRT bloodwork done. Some slight changes were made. Added a grain of Armour thyroid daily and if I understood correctly just 50mg/wk of deca for joints. Possibly 100mg/wk but that will be confirmed once I get the email with my instructions. So I’m going to run my TRT of 140mg test cyp a week with 50mg deca a week alongside the following blast for 8 weeks

Dimethandrostenol (D-Nol by Medfit) 24 mg/d
TPP/NPP/Mast P blend 100mg each MWF

So test 440mg/wk
NPP 300mg/wk
Mast P 300mg/wk
Deca 50mg/wk

As usual my logs are more to keep track of times and my thoughts on things. I look forward to it tho

Edit: I’m going to drop my TRT dose and add 30mg dbol a day with the dnol for the first four weeks

Last edited:

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@CroLifter @Hyde @Alchemist11 @Mathb33 @Matthersby
@SkRaw85 @Cmseabee24

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Im in! Wishing you the best cycle ever and some nice clean gains :)

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I can’t remember, is this your first cycle bro?

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can’t remember, is this your first cycle bro?
No. I’ve run countless designers And PHs over the years. Started TRT last year. Did a cycle of trest and some other goodies. Then recently did EQ along with some other stuff as well. First time with NPP and D nol tho.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
No. I’ve run countless designers And PHs over the years. Started TRT last year. Did a cycle of trest and some other goodies. Then recently did EQ along with some other stuff as well. First time with NPP and D nol tho.
I’m on NPP atm too you’re going to love it if you can manage estrogen and prolactin. It shouldn’t be a problem on that dose though you’ll love it. I don’t super LOVE the test/ratio but I’m those ranges it doesn’t matter!

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m on NPP atm too you’re going to love it if you can manage estrogen and prolactin. It shouldn’t be a problem on that dose though you’ll love it. I don’t super LOVE the test/ratio but I’m those ranges it doesn’t matter!
Yeah it’s my first time with it. I’ve read most people like test higher which is why I’m running my usual try along side it. Any suggestions are welcome

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah it’s my first time with it. I’ve read most people like test higher which is why I’m running my usual try along side it. Any suggestions are welcome
Test higher is old school usually it’s better to keep test lower and the stronger compound higher but at the dosages you’re going it’s fine to have them like this it actually makes a lot of sense.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hopefully you have access to decent equipment during these hard times so you can fully profit of all this!

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hopefully you have access to decent equipment during these hard times so you can fully profit of all this!
I agree with generally leaving test lower and letting other anabolics do the heavy lifting but I think in this case it’s more about keeping sexual function but I’m not sure. I do have access to a full gym so it’s gtg

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks cool. Adding about a gram per week total so if you don’t get some kind of gainz you need to hang up your weight belt!

I have heard Mithras needs to be run more like 40-60mg but I haven’t ran mine yet. And it doesn’t add much weight but a few lbs of lean mass, hardening, good strength, dry.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looks cool. Adding about a gram per week total so if you don’t get some kind of gainz you need to hang up your weight belt!

I have heard Mithras needs to be run more like 40-60mg but I haven’t ran mine yet. And it doesn’t add much weight but a few lbs of lean mass, hardening, good strength, dry.
Yeah I picked up a bottle thinking it would be dosed properly for a month but I was wrong. Maybe I will just swap it out. I have some sdrol, drol, Dbol, and M1a sitting around. Just wanted something nice and dry and “mildish”

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I picked up a bottle thinking it would be dosed properly for a month but I was wrong. Maybe I will just swap it out. I have some sdrol, drol, Dbol, and M1a sitting around. Just wanted something nice and dry and “mildish”
That would be a good dose to stack by all accounts. Maybe 30-40mg M1A, or a little Dbol if you didn’t mind the water. I always need an AI with M1A, but it doesn’t seem to really put any water under my skin.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That would be a good dose to stack by all accounts. Maybe 30-40mg M1A, or a little Dbol if you didn’t mind the water. I always need an AI with M1A, but it doesn’t seem to really put any water under my skin.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah maybe I’ll throw in a little Dbol with it for those four weeks. 30mg or something light since it’s stacked?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah maybe I’ll throw in a little Dbol with it for those four weeks. 30mg or something light since it’s stacked?
Yeah absolutely, I mean just something to ensure results if you’re a little skeptical like I am that 24mg of Dnol is going to be enough for the kickstart experience. Add 25mg Dbol and now you have ~50mg total oral/day.

Of course, you are using prop so you don’t really need a kicker. Maybe you should just use the Dnol only, last 4 weeks! Lol

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah absolutely, I mean just something to ensure results if you’re a little skeptical like I am that 24mg of Dnol is going to be enough for the kickstart experience. Add 25mg Dbol and now you have ~50mg total oral/day.

Of course, you are using prop so you don’t really need a kicker. Maybe you should just use the Dnol only, last 4 weeks! Lol
Here I was thinking I had a simple easy blast laid out and Hyde comes to shoot holes in it lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Here I was thinking I had a simple easy blast laid out and Hyde comes to shoot holes in it lol
Lol I haven’t used my Mithras yet, just what I’ve read 30 is a stacker dose and 40-60 for 4-6 weeks is solo. Your cycle will be good either way. But realizing everything will be kicking right away, seems like you might want to finish with the oral.

And if you want max gains, add a little dbol to shore up the Mithras. But if you are going for your best look for a beach trip later in summer or something, obviously adding Dbol atop NPP is going to be pushing the water weight more than you’d probably want. Just comes down to preferences.

Plus finishing wjth the oral, your lipids will spend the first month not being tanked. If you kick they will stay crap all the way thru.

John Meadows’ heart attack this week (he survived) due to a plaque blockage was a good reminder about how real all this gets - choices matter.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol I haven’t used my Mithras yet, just what I’ve read 30 is a stacker dose and 40-60 for 4-6 weeks is solo. Your cycle will be good either way. But realizing everything will be kicking right away, seems like you might want to finish with the oral.

And if you want max gains, add a little dbol to shore up the Mithras. But if you are going for your best look for a beach trip later in summer or something, obviously adding Dbol atop NPP is going to be pushing the water weight more than you’d probably want. Just comes down to preferences.

Plus finishing wjth the oral, your lipids will spend the first month not being tanked. If you kick they will stay crap all the way thru.

John Meadows’ heart attack this week (he survived) due to a plaque blockage was a good reminder about how real all this gets - choices matter.
I am just going to use the dnol to finish

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I was relieved when i saw that he posted a video following his incident.

It is honestly tough to say how much aas usage played the part in his incident, seeing that men in their 40s and 50s have heart attacks without ever touching aas.

As far as atherosclerosis risk goes, from what we can see it is best to avoid orals and AIs as much as possible.

I am convinced that any lasting damage i potentially may have done was caused by my irrational and stupid (ab)use of aromasin.

I was dumb enough to take aromasin just because i felt better with it and had a better sex drive even though i never experienced any gyno issues.

A stubborn individual like myself has to learn from his own mistakes.

Last edited:
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My understanding is Meadows has a rare clotting disorder, very likely genetic (his parents had heart attacks in their 30s I believe?). Its possible but unlikely AAS caused his recent issue. His wife claims tests showed no signs of calcification.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My understanding is Meadows has a rare clotting disorder, very likely genetic (his parents had heart attacks in their 30s I believe?). Its possible but unlikely AAS caused his recent issue. His wife claims tests showed no signs of calcification.
He himself said in the most recent video that his arteries are good.

Reactions: Nac
SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the tag! I’m in the same boat, never used NPP but will be soon. An extremely trusted and reputable friend has advised me to go 4 mg per kg of body weight. Excited to see where this takes you!

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok now I’m considering doing the dbol and dnol at the front end and just dropping my TRT off. Hyde never speak to me again

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I started today. Just to lay it out since a couple things changed.

1ml of the blend MWF so 3ml/wk
Breaks down to
300 mg/wk TPP
300mg/wk NPP
300mg/wk Mast P

24 mg/d Dnol
30mg/d Dbol

Will continue my 50mg/wk Deca but discontinue my usual TRT test dose

The obvious supports will be taken alongside

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh boy! Yesterday was my first shot of masteron ever. Using Enanthate at just 200mg total/wk in my stack, but it already immediately shut my gyno up. And libido seemed to take a jump too. Great stuff so far.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh boy! Yesterday was my first shot of masteron ever. Using Enanthate at just 200mg total/wk in my stack, but it already immediately shut my gyno up. And libido seemed to take a jump too. Great stuff so far.
I added it in my last cycle for a little bit and cruised with it at 200/200 with test for a bit. I enjoy it a lot.

Last edited:

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tonight will be my third shot of the blend and day five of the orals. I’ve had good workouts all week. I don’t expect I’ve felt anything beyond placebo, maybe a little better pumps or more aggression in the gym. Maybe a little fuller in general.

The only thing of note really from this week is that I have been developing tennis elbow in both elbows so I’m psyched about that. I’m using BPC-157 on it. I’m icing both elbows. I ordered some tennis elbow brace things.

I’ve been taking 12.5mg aromasin with the shots, so MWF. Seems to be a good dosing schedule so far.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tonight will be my third shot of the blend and day five of the orals. I’ve had good workouts all week. I don’t expect I’ve felt anything beyond placebo, maybe a little better pumps or more aggression in the gym. Maybe a little fuller in general.

The only thing of note really from this week is that I have been developing tennis elbow in both elbows so I’m psyched about that. I’m using BPC-157 on it. I’m icing both elbows. I ordered some tennis elbow brace things.

I’ve been taking 12.5mg aromasin with the shots, so MWF. Seems to be a good dosing schedule so far.
Cerberus Strength makes some fantastic warming neoprene elbow sleeves. The black ones are what you want to wear for extended periods - they also make red neoprene ones, and multiply sleeves, for increased pressing power, but they are too much to just put on and wear for the whole session.

There’s a million 10% off athlete codes out there on Instagram too if you spring for a pair. I lost one of mine and have been meaning to replace it. They’re awesome for things like Skullcrushers that tend to piss my elbows off some.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cerberus Strength makes some fantastic warming neoprene elbow sleeves. The black ones are what you want to wear for extended periods - they also make red neoprene ones, and multiply sleeves, for increased pressing power, but they are too much to just put on and wear for the whole session.

There’s a million 10% off athlete codes out there on Instagram too if you spring for a pair. I lost one of mine and have been meaning to replace it. They’re awesome for things like Skullcrushers that tend to piss my elbows off some.
It’s actually been pull days that have been really killing me

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So apparently I misunderstood by doc or she misspoke. The instructions I was emailed and the script on the box said 50mg x2 a week. I thought she said once. So I’ll be upping it to that

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
He has a genetic condition and was also predisposed to this. 20 years + of steroids and constant blast/trting, the doctors showed a big zerrrroooo heart enlargement and a big zerooooo negative effects that we’re caused by steroids. His heart was good to go. That shows me if you’re as smart as him about supplements, do a great amount of cardio and take care of yourself, steroids isn’t a one way to hell as some people make it to be.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
He has a genetic condition and was also predisposed to this. 20 years + of steroids and constant blast/trting, the doctors showed a big zerrrroooo heart enlargement and a big zerooooo negative effects that we’re caused by steroids. His heart was good to go. That shows me if you’re as smart as him about supplements, do a great amount of cardio and take care of yourself, steroids isn’t a one way to hell as some people make it to be.
That’s not what my point was. I’m just saying that taking orals at the beginning immediately crashes HDL, and it stays low the whole run. So twice as long with bad lipids, which adds up over years if you run 2 blasts a year and orals every time.

I watched the video, I watch most of John’s - he did have an enlarged heart (most strength trainees will naturally), but that’s not the issue; it was the clog which is largely congenital as you said. But John is also a very health conscious bodybuilder. He isn’t big on orals, he keeps his test dose on blasts to 750mg (many guys, even amateurs, do go as high as 1-2g for the base of their blasts), he doesn’t use things like Clen but for the last few weeks before a show - he is on record saying all of this stuff. He does a lot of cardio and he never gets very fat or heavy overall either.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Had a really good push workout today. Weights were up. Pump was good. I am going to increase my aromasin to 25 mg MWF since I’m getting a little twinge in my nipples. It’s early on in the cycle but I’m starting to enjoy it

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Had a really good push workout today. Weights were up. Pump was good. I am going to increase my aromasin to 25 mg MWF since I’m getting a little twinge in my nipples. It’s early on in the cycle but I’m starting to enjoy it
Interesting, only 300mg and you need so much aromasin. Perhaps npp is the culprit? I heard it can directly stimulate receptors.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting, only 300mg and you need so much aromasin. Perhaps npp is the culprit? I heard it can directly stimulate receptors.
The dbol maybe? I’m not sure. I seem to be sensitive to 19nors so maybe the NPP

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ah sh1t didnt realize you were on dbol too. Yes, it is most likely dbol then.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve been hovering around 220 as of late. I started around 217-218 and fluctuate but I’ve been a little more consistent at 220. I have been feeling less hungry/almost full most of the time lately as well. Another comment was made in the gym at work today about my gaining size recently so I guess over time things have been working.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 14
Dominus Anabolics 30
Anabolics 1
Supplements 75