Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just finished a 82 day cycle of glycobol and I have to say it was a pretty
good product. The first 3 days I dosed 1 cap a day on day 4 I increased it to
2 caps a day and I did this for 10 days and then I increased it to 3 a day and
I continued this way through out the rest of the cycle. I recommend anyone
trying glycobol for the first time ease into it like I did and you won't have any
stomach issues like some people did on some of the logs I read because they dose to high to fast. You have to let your stomach get use to the ingredients before you try to increase to 3 or 4 caps a day. I was pretty impressed with
the results from the first jar I had gained 7lbs in 7 weeks but when I got into
the 2nd jar my weight did not continue to increase. The one thing I really liked about the glycobol was the fullness that muscles took on especially my
bi's and tri's but what I didn't like was the fact that my six pack got a little
soft which I am not use to. I think to improve the glycobol something needs to be added so that your body can stay hard while you add complex carbs to
your diet when trying to put on size. I recommend while on glycobol you make
sure to eat extra fiber because glycobol will get you kind of constipated. I would rate this supplement from a 1 to 10 I would give it a 7 and I would definately give it higher if it would get your harder while putting on the weight. I used a vanadyl sulfate supplement back in the 90's by a co. called
Sportspharma and this was the best nutrient partioning supp. I ever used after 3 weeks of 3 tabs a day my body would take on a hard vascular composition and I know vanadyl got a bad rap but this one was the real deal.
I have tried other brands since then but none of them worked like Sportspharma. I tried Ultimate Nut.,BOb Oleary, and American EFX vanadyl and I got no results from them. If anyone has any questions about my experience with glycobol feel free to ask.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the feedback

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff!

Thanks for taking the time to post your experiences with Glycobol ;)