Topical fat burner without systemic stimulant

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, looking to try out a topical fat burner for the first time ever. I'm sitting about 15%, possibly a little bit more, but still overall pretty good. I've been really looking at Black Lion Research's Exotherm but am curious if there are any out there that don't have significant impact on the systemic central nervous system. I'm not a fan of heavy stimulants, I already have an essential tremor, but I also want to try something that works. I thought about Vasoburn but I don't know if Im up for the strong burn that it gives either. Id like to hit the visceral layers too but subq I think is what I am really after right now.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exotherm is really good, I've used it twice, but if you are looking for localized versus systematic fat burning
I would look into EvoMuse Products

The Eviscerate Series is is subcutaneous fat and the Abliderated Series is for Visceral Fat
They also have the New Supernova which is supposed to cover all bases.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Exotherm is really good, I've used it twice, but if you are looking for localized versus systematic fat burning
I would look into EvoMuse Products

The Eviscerate Series is is subcutaneous fat and the Abliderated Series is for Visceral Fat
They also have the New Supernova which is supposed to cover all bases.
Don't know what else to say other than the Evomuse topicals (Eviscerate, Abliderate, and Supernova) all target different areas and were designed to be site specific/localized more than systemic.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys, looking to try out a topical fat burner for the first time ever. I'm sitting about 15%, possibly a little bit more, but still overall pretty good. I've been really looking at Black Lion Research's Exotherm but am curious if there are any out there that don't have significant impact on the systemic central nervous system. I'm not a fan of heavy stimulants, I already have an essential tremor, but I also want to try something that works. I thought about Vasoburn but I don't know if Im up for the strong burn that it gives either. Id like to hit the visceral layers too but subq I think is what I am really after right now.
As vujade mentioned, EvoMuse's topicals are ALL NON-stimulant, so any of them would work. There has been nothing but excellent feedback on all of the products as well. As a long-term customer of Matt's, I've used many of his topicals over the years with stellar results, and actually started SuperNova Eviscerate last week myself. Although body mass increased by a pound and my girths did not change, surprisingly my body composition went from 10.4% bodyfat to 9.2% bodyfat over that week.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks guys! I think I'll give Supernova a try and see how it works. How long does a bottle last if you use just enough to do your abs and chest area? I hear a little goes a long way with some of these.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's a two bottle special on the shopify store, and code Depasi10 will take an additional 10% off. Abs and chest, a 6 ounce bottle should last about 3.5 weeks.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! I've already got a bottle ordered but I'll look into this deal too. Might want to extend the mission a little.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I've just started with the Supernova today and this stuff is really cool. I love the sensation you get with it, almost like little hot flashes where you apply it. It's like a very mild burn, but in a good way. Ideally I will leave this on throughout the day and let it work, but how long would be a safe period leave it on before you take another shower?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
2-3 hours is the ideal minimum.