Topical AndroLotion

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just started this back up with the new bottles. I'm only getting 10 days out of a bottle.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have the exact opposite effect when I apply to my abs. Not long after I apply, I can tell my skin has leaned/dried out and I become more vascular. I apply 3 pumps, two times a day around my whole core, front and back. AndroLo is hands down my favorite TD fat burner.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have the exact opposite effect when I apply to my abs. Not long after I apply, I can tell my skin has leaned/dried out and I become more vascular. I apply 3 pumps, two times a day around my whole core, front and back. AndroLo is hands down my favorite TD fat burner.
My traps are telling me it helps with muscle building too!

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Your glowing experience definitely contributed to me pulling the trigger in the first place!

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been on the orginal androlotion for 2 weeks, I have been using 2 pumps in the morning and 2 pumps in the afternoon prior to workout. I have pre existing gyno from 5 years ago, have not cycled anything since. I was curious about this androlotion as it was site specific and did not cause shutdown, so after holding onto to it for over a year i figured it was safe to run. My gyno has flared up and sore. So does this mean it causes shutdown, i have read on this post of guys who havent experienced shutdown.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been on the orginal androlotion for 2 weeks, I have been using 2 pumps in the morning and 2 pumps in the afternoon prior to workout. I have pre existing gyno from 5 years ago, have not cycled anything since. I was curious about this androlotion as it was site specific and did not cause shutdown, so after holding onto to it for over a year i figured it was safe to run. My gyno has flared up and sore. So does this mean it causes shutdown, i have read on this post of guys who havent experienced shutdown.
I ran AndroLo for 3 months had TRT blood work ran before and after. My bloods were almost exactly the same other than the typical fluctuations you sometimes get.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran AndroLo for 3 months had TRT blood work ran before and after. My bloods were almost exactly the same other than the typical fluctuations you sometimes get.
I have not got bloodwork so I wouldn't know, but they gyno agitation after 2weeks is no good for me. I have ralox and now will run it but will have to stop androlotion

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have not got bloodwork so I wouldn't know, but they gyno agitation after 2weeks is no good for me. I have ralox and now will run it but will have to stop androlotion
That’s crazy. I’m assuming you were using it on your chest?

semtex

semtex

Awards
It does have DHEA in it, that can increase estrogen and I think earlier in this thread it was recommended not to apply to chest if gyno prone.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s crazy. I’m assuming you were using it on your chest?
Yes was applying it to chest but avoided nipple area. So I am torn, do I keep taking it just dont apply to chest, maybe shoulder, arms, abdomen... and take ralox that I have on hand to take care of the gyno. Or cut my losses and quit androlotion all together. This was 1st hormonal product I have taken in 5 years.

Cmur12190

Awards
Yes was applying it to chest but avoided nipple area. So I am torn, do I keep taking it just dont apply to chest, maybe shoulder, arms, abdomen... and take ralox that I have on hand to take care of the gyno. Or cut my losses and quit androlotion all together. This was 1st hormonal product I have taken in 5 years.
I also had a flare up towards the end of my second bottle as well. First hormonal product since 2010 (old spawn PH f**d me up good and had gyno removal surgery in 2016)

I started getting the dreaded nipple sensations and itchiness and at first thought I was just being paranoid but after a week of it not subsiding, I stopped applying and within a couple days all was back to normal. I will say I was applying directly to chest/abs so it’s not a surprise but I personally didn’t find it worth it to risk continuing which sucks because I was starting to really see the results and still have an unopened bottle

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd say let your gyno symptoms fully calm down before trying again but avoiding your chest this time. It might work to take an aromatase inhibitor alongside to keep estrogen related symptoms at bay as well.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I guess I will have to keep this to lower abs and ass, I am very gyno prone haha

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I also had a flare up towards the end of my second bottle as well. First hormonal product since 2010 (old spawn PH f**d me up good and had gyno removal surgery in 2016)

I started getting the dreaded nipple sensations and itchiness and at first thought I was just being paranoid but after a week of it not subsiding, I stopped applying and within a couple days all was back to normal. I will say I was applying directly to chest/abs so it’s not a surprise but I personally didn’t find it worth it to risk continuing which sucks because I was starting to really see the results and still have an unopened bottle
I thought after surgery there was no chance of it coming back, that sucks. I will just stop and run ralox and sell the bottles, not worth the risk.

Cmur12190

Awards
I thought after surgery there was no chance of it coming back, that sucks. I will just stop and run ralox and sell the bottles, not worth the risk.
typically surgeons leave a small amount of the actual gland to avoid the nipple area caving in and looking just as bad as with gyno.

yeah, it’s a bummer because I was seeing noticeable results in my abs/chest for fat reduction

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've had gyno removal surgery as well but have to be careful with what I use. Just about anything which has any kind of hormonal effect has the possibility of irritating the small amount of tissue I have left behind aftery surgery so I have to be very careful.

Frenzy382

Awards
How many pumps per day? I'm getting mine to go a lot further
How many pumps per day? I'm getting mine to go a lot further
I'm doing 2 pumps, twice a day and I'm not convinced that i'm getting 160 pumps or more out of the bottle (which i've seen quoted somewhere in this thread). I'd like to think i got 3 weeks out of it, but in all honesty I think it was less than that. I'm about to start bottle 2 today, so I'll make a note of what i get out of it.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let me see if I can do a few with just the 3AD (no DHEA) for you guys to test on your chests.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let me see if I can do a few with just the 3AD (no DHEA) for you guys to test on your chests.
Meaning that 3AD wont cause gyno to flare up? I guess there is no way of telling without bloodwork, but if the gyno was caused because I used it on the chest.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Meaning that 3AD wont cause gyno to flare up? I guess there is no way of telling without bloodwork, but if the gyno was caused because I used it on the chest.
3AD is highly androgenic.

The1WhoKnocks

Awards
I'm doing 2 pumps, twice a day and I'm not convinced that i'm getting 160 pumps or more out of the bottle (which i've seen quoted somewhere in this thread). I'd like to think i got 3 weeks out of it, but in all honesty I think it was less than that. I'm about to start bottle 2 today, so I'll make a note of what i get out of it.
I just started this two days ago, and the amount that comes out via one pump is pretty significant in relation to bottle size. There is absolutely no way this lasts longer than two weeks, and I am only doing 1 pump twice daily on abs.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just started this two days ago, and the amount that comes out via one pump is pretty significant in relation to bottle size. There is absolutely no way this lasts longer than two weeks, and I am only doing 1 pump twice daily on abs.
Don't do full pumps. Do 1/2 or even 1/4 of a pump and just make sure the areas you want to apply are covered.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was just plugged into a formula. I order 1ml pumps. 6 ounce bottles =180ml.

Should be 180 pumps per bottle, but rounded down since nothing mechanical is 100% precise.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m doing 2 pumps twice a day on my abs and I’m getting at least a month out of one bottle.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m doing 2 pumps twice a day on my abs and I’m getting at least a month out of one bottle.
That makes sense. I'm also doing arms and love handles. Sometimes chest also. So almost 2 weeks for me.

negus215

Awards
Just noticed this went out of stock on the site, any chance this will be restocked?

negus215

Awards
Oops, my fault. Got about half of them left. Trying to secure more material.
Oh sweet, i'll grab a couple more just in case. I've been using this daily since May and still have a few bottles left, hopefully a 5-6 month run straight won't have any issues

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh sweet, i'll grab a couple more just in case. I've been using this daily since May and still have a few bottles left, hopefully a 5-6 month run straight won't have any issues
Feel like sharing your progress?

negus215

Awards
Feel like sharing your progress?
Definitely. So I started at 200 lb bw in the middle of May, stacked this with BMP, Myosynergy, Brite and Epitome. Overall goal is Recomp/Cut, but only a slight reduction on daily calories. With Androlotion specifically, I apply a pump to the midsection 3 times daily, spaced out approx 6 hours. and a pump per side twice daily on whichever muscle group I'm working that day (bottle lasts approx 7-8 days). The immediate effect within 5 minutes is a noticeable tightening effect with a decent amount of visible vascularity that I didn't normally have. I've been stronger on almost all of my lifts and have been progressing pretty well too. My midsection is down as well but nothing super noticeable in a pic (skinny fat bodytype). But as of today, I am 189 lb bw and have lost no strength on any of my lifts, nor do I feel I've lost any muscle.

Edit: Oh! and the muscle endurance is great, been able to program significantly more volume into my training

Last edited:

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely. So I started at 200 lb bw in the middle of May, stacked this with BMP, Myosynergy, Brite and Epitome. Overall goal is Recomp/Cut, but only a slight reduction on daily calories. With Androlotion specifically, I apply a pump to the midsection 3 times daily, spaced out approx 6 hours. and a pump per side on whichever muscle group I'm working that day (bottle lasts approx 7-8 days). The immediate effect within 5 minutes is a noticeable tightening effect with a decent amount of visible vascularity that I didn't normally have. I've been stronger on almost all of my lifts and have been progressing pretty well too. My midsection is down as well but nothing super noticeable in a pic (skinny fat bodytype). But as of today, I am 189 lb bw and have lost no strength on any of my lifts, nor do I feel I've lost any muscle.

Edit: Oh! and the muscle endurance is great, been able to program significantly more volume into my training
did you get any bloodwork done?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade fb post made me think, what advantage would adding liquid clen into the andro-mix have over just taken orally? I imagine TD clen would still just be local effect and not systemic as well.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade fb post made me think, what advantage would adding liquid clen into the andro-mix have over just taken orally? I imagine TD clen would still just be local effect and not systemic as well.
Correct.

I hate clen side effects, plus you can avoid systemic effects (heart rate, jitters, cramping).

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Correct.

I hate clen side effects, plus you can avoid systemic effects (heart rate, jitters, cramping).
So then as far as its fat loss moa, it'd work the same TD as orally just not give the systemic effects, basically..? Never used it before had always just stuck with EC

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Correct.

So then as far as its fat loss moa, it'd work the same TD as orally just not give the systemic effects, basically..? Never used it before had always just stuck with EC
Clen is lipolytic. It will release fatty acids from the adipose it is applied to topically. You will still have to burn them once they hit your blood stream, just allows you to not only do it more easily, but target the release from the application arean

Hung Lo 69

Awards
Could this androlo be used as standalone to gain penis growth or does it have to be used in combination with HUNG? Since hung is out of stock, maybe I will order this androlo when hung is also in stock?? Some of you guys said it increases libido... did any of you notice any size increase on your dicks when applying it there?

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Could this androlo be used as standalone to gain penis growth or does it have to be used in combination with HUNG? Since hung is out of stock, maybe I will order this androlo when hung is also in stock?? Some of you guys said it increases libido... did any of you notice any size increase on your dicks when applying it there?
Username checks out.

Hung Lo 69

Awards
Username checks out?? It was a legit question on my end. I’m interested in the product and simply wanted answers; that’s all

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Username checks out?? It was a legit question on my end. I’m interested in the product and simply wanted answers; that’s all
Buddy it’s a joke. Your asking about using AndroLo on your Hawg to make it bigger and your username is Hung Lo.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm just about ready to start using Androlotion after a lengthy injury layoff. I'm a little unclear as to the best way to use this. Am I correct in assuming that you want to use this 2-3 times per day on the same body part(s) every day? Or is it better to apply this in a similar fashion to TopMuscle where you apply to the body part being worked that day?

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you had a chance to make some of these up yet? I would be happy to purchase a bottle to test on my chest.

Cmur12190

Awards
@dsade saw the FB post…are these on the store already?