Topical AndroLotion

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Couple of weeks I think, which sucks because I started BMP/Epitome run a few weeks ago anticipating the original release now I will probs run out before i even get it haha
In a similar situation

Wonder if we’ll be getting the newer version of BMP with IP6, with the myosynergy order

Last edited:
anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wondering if anyone can chime in on this. Prior to receiving my Androlotion, I was using the topical Ab-Solved on my core. Is it over kill to use both of these on my core twice a day? Would it be synergistic? Should I apply a particular one first followed by the other?
Thanks!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wondering if anyone can chime in on this. Prior to receiving my Androlotion, I was using the topical Ab-Solved on my core. Is it over kill to use both of these on my core twice a day? Would it be synergistic? Should I apply a particular one first followed by the other?
Thanks!
I don't think it's overkill but I would space them out. One topical in the AM and the other in the PM.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My 4 arrived today too! My shipping status had said it would arrive today and when I got home from work I saw the mail lady and waited by the door like a kid on Christmas lol

Used it on my core and today’s working muscles - chest/shoulders/traps. When using on specific body parts should it be used daily or would just using it on work out days have any benefits? I will be using it on my core everyday.
Someone can correct me if I’m wrong but I believe it needs to be applied every day to the same area for maximum benefits. It would be awesome if you can apply to a different body part each day depending on your workout schedule. Now I do apply it to my core and chest every day, 2x a day no matter what I’m working out that day. On non chest days I finish my workout with push-ups.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok, so you’re thinking only one application of each per day. Thanks.
Ideally you'd want 2x/day application for the Ab-Solved and Androlotion but if you're going to run them together, 1x day makes more sense. I'd be worried about overlapping them and wasting product.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Someone can correct me if I’m wrong but I believe it needs to be applied every day to the same area for maximum benefits. It would be awesome if you can apply to a different body part each day depending on your workout schedule. Now I do apply it to my core and chest every day, 2x a day no matter what I’m working out that day. On non chest days I finish my workout with push-ups.
Yeah, I would think the same. Workout days only sounds too good to be true. I may have to be selective where I decide to use it otherwise I’ll run out too fast lol

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ideally you'd want 2x/day application for the Ab-Solved and Androlotion but if you're going to run them together, 1x day makes more sense. I'd be worried about overlapping them and wasting product.
Hmm, in that case maybe I should just choose one product and run it by itself. Decisions.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Just curious what is the idea behind using this daily on abs and flanks ? Seems like people having great results just trying to figure out why? Makes perfect sense on muscle group you are working out that day

Thank you

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just curious what is the idea behind using this daily on abs and flanks ? Seems like people having great results just trying to figure out why? Makes perfect sense on muscle group you are working out that day

Thank you
I have been using the previous version 1x daily pre workout for about a week or so and I am noticing some nice tightening already, diet not too clean either. When I get the new version gonna dose 1 bottle twice daily for abs, cant wait too see results. Then use a different bottle on chest

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hmm, in that case maybe I should just choose one product and run it by itself. Decisions.
I would probs use the ab solved on the abs and the andro on something else like chest or arms dosing normally

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Thank you

If I remember correctly, the actives help burn fat, block estrogen and cortisol in the area applied. I ran the OG for 8 weeks and was absolutely shocked at the results I got applying 2x a day on my core. I’ve got 6 bottles this time and doing 2x a day on my core and 2x a day on my chest. Each bottle should last 30-40 days if my math is correct

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have been using the previous version 1x daily pre workout for about a week or so and I am noticing some nice tightening already, diet not too clean either. When I get the new version gonna dose 1 bottle twice daily for abs, cant wait too see results. Then use a different bottle on chest
This is what I’m doing

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If I remember correctly, the actives help burn fat, block estrogen and cortisol in the area applied. I ran the OG for 8 weeks and was absolutely shocked at the results I got applying 2x a day on my core. I’ve got 6 bottles this time and doing 2x a day on my core and 2x a day on my chest. Each bottle should last 30-40 days if my math is correct
how many pumps are you using each time on your core?

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
how many pumps are you using each time on your core?
I’m using 2 but @%1; said “just cover the area” so I might back off to one and see how that works. The OG I used 2x two apps a day. If I cut back to one pump, I might do one pump 3x a day.

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Think I’ll do 2x2, maybe 1 on the little fella too for fun lol. Gonna be running this along side trt, low dose t3 and 400-600 injectable l-carnitine so pretty excited.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m using 2 but @%1; said “just cover the area” so I might back off to one and see how that works. The OG I used 2x two apps a day. If I cut back to one pump, I might do one pump 3x a day.
I’ve been doing 1 because it spreads really well. Excited for this to really kick in. I still need to decide what muscles I want to prioritize other than my core. Been using it on core daily and whatever main muscle I work out for the day which probably isn’t an idea way to do it.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think I need clarification to the obvious, Dsade has been saying this should not be going systemic (not fully atleast) so this stuff should really only work on the areas we put it on right? like if I keep putting it on my core I will not get better results with my other parts like chest and arms will I? (normal strength gains and muscle gains aside)

I do feel like I am tightening up around the chest more than normal atm even though putting it on abs, but could be just my training intensity

negus215

Awards
Gotta find a way to get this on my back, the pump with this has been solid, 2nd day in. Ordered 3 more bottles just in case

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was also curious about how people apply, do you guys use any kind of gloves? to reduce waste on hands any recommendations ? and like the guy above anything to help reach your back?

negus215

Awards
I was also curious about how people apply, do you guys use any kind of gloves? to reduce waste on hands any recommendations ? and like the guy above anything to help reach your back?
once i'm done apply i'll get a couple drops of water on my hands and get the rest off by applying the residue elsewhere on my body, then i'll wash hands bc its negligible after that imo

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
For those that workout in the morning and go to work, how are you dosing? I feel like putting Androlotion on after the workout so I can shower and let it get absorbed all day. Thoughts?

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
once i'm done apply i'll get a couple drops of water on my hands and get the rest off by applying the residue elsewhere on my body, then i'll wash hands bc its negligible after that imo
I do this also with topical. I should get some gloves

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gained a couple pounds since adding this in how many actives of 3-ad per pump? Also seems like my metabolism has increased.@dsade

Reactions: CF2
ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Approximately how long of a shelf life does this product have?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Gained a couple pounds since adding this in how many actives of 3-ad per pump? Also seems like my metabolism has increased.@dsade
I hope it does not increase DHT, I have noticed ive been thinning a lot lately (but that started before I started this)

kl1234

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hope it does not increase DHT, I have noticed ive been thinning a lot lately (but that started before I started this)
It will most certainly increase dht.
Have you noticed a libido increase?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It will most certainly increase dht.
Have you noticed a libido increase?
Not really, but my libido is pretty good anyway... I was under the impression circulating (mainly around the scalp) DHT would not be an issue as it is location based atleast that was my impression from Dsade

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not really, but my libido is pretty good anyway... I was under the impression circulating (mainly around the scalp) DHT would not be an issue as it is location based atleast that was my impression from Dsade
I believe you are correct. I mean... I could be wrong but I was under the impression this would not circulate in our systems and would stay local. Seems like it would shut us down if it increases DHT.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I believe you are correct. I mean... I could be wrong but I was under the impression this would not circulate in our systems and would stay local. Seems like it would shut us down if it increases DHT.
Same. If it’s supposed to work locally and be free of regular systemic side effects I would assume this wouldn’t be an issue as well.

papapudgy

papapudgy

Awards
Has anyone noticed any breakouts when applying? I been applying 1 pump 2x a day to abs.. and have been noticing a small amount of breaking out and redness

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone noticed any breakouts when applying? I been applying 1 pump 2x a day to abs.. and have been noticing a small amount of breaking out and redness
I have not. I also need to do atleast 2 pumps to cover front of abs and obliques. How long until safe to put a shirt on?

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have not had a issue with this

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have not. I also need to do atleast 2 pumps to cover front of abs and obliques. How long until safe to put a shirt on?
IMO 5 minutes at the most it’s dry. I usually apply as soon as I wake. I don’t take a shower but I use a alcohol wipe to clean the area. Apply AndroLo, put on my pants, shoes and fix my lunch. Take morning supps and then put on my shirt. Roughly 5 minutes or so and it’s fine.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMO 5 minutes at the most it’s dry. I usually apply as soon as I wake. I don’t take a shower but I use a alcohol wipe to clean the area. Apply AndroLo, put on my pants, shoes and fix my lunch. Take morning supps and then put on my shirt. Roughly 5 minutes or so and it’s fine.
How long does it have to stay on before it’s safe to shower? I’m applying 3x a day. Morning and night is no problem but when I apply after work I usually workout an hour or so later, then do my cardio and then shower. Hoping it’s enough time.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How long does it have to stay on before it’s safe to shower? I’m applying 3x a day. Morning and night is no problem but when I apply after work I usually workout an hour or so later, then do my cardio and then shower. Hoping it’s enough time.
I could be wrong but I believe Dsade said the OG was fully dissolved in like 30 min or something like that.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
@dsade , what's the theory behind androlo improving cognative function and mental energy by rubbing it into the temples?

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you noticing anything yet?
I’ve been running this for 9 days and the first 3 days I could tell pretty quick I was drying out. My skin just felt thinner. On day 4 I started TRT and I believe my estrogen is running a little high because my stomach is a little bloated and my right nip is itchy. I ordered some aromasin that will be here today. I thought I wasn’t E sensitive but apparently I am. I’m doing 200mg of test every 2 weeks so I’m going to start out at 5mg Aromasin and reevaluate in a week. Unfortunately my blood draw is not for 3 months so I’m going to have to guess at it and go by what my body is saying for now. I’m also running Var. You think 5mg of Arom EOD is a good starting point. I’ve never ran test before as a cycle or TRT so I’m learning on the job. I have not started the other thing we talked about in the PM yet. I’m just giving the AndroLo a little time to see how it’s doing.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve been running this for 9 days and the first 3 days I could tell pretty quick I was drying out. My skin just felt thinner. On day 4 I started TRT and I believe my estrogen is running a little high because my stomach is a little bloated and my right nip is itchy. I ordered some aromasin that will be here today. I thought I wasn’t E sensitive but apparently I am. I’m doing 200mg of test every 2 weeks so I’m going to start out at 5mg Aromasin and reevaluate in a week. Unfortunately my blood draw is not for 3 months so I’m going to have to guess at it and go by what my body is saying for now. I’m also running Var. You think 5mg of Arom EOD is a good starting point. I’ve never ran test before as a cycle or TRT so I’m learning on the job. I have not started the other thing we talked about in the PM yet. I’m just giving the AndroLo a little time to see how it’s doing.
I've always run Aromasin at 12.5 EOD but 5mg EOD would be a good starting point.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you noticing anything yet?
The first few applications I definitely felt the tightness people have been talking about. I also seem to get more vascular after applying. Also the first couple times (perhaps it was placebo) I just felt bigger, leaner, and “on” so to speak. This is the first type of supplement I used that is consider non natty so like I said some of that effect may be placebo. But my muscles feel full all day long and I catch myself flexing throughout the day and it feels good.

I’ve been cutting pretty hard for a few months, lifting 6 days a week from over an hour to 2 hours each time and then doing cardio afterwards. I’m the leanest I’ve been in years but still not as lean as my avatar which is about 10 years ago. I’m trying to get my bottom abs to show and also trying to get the other ones to be more defined. When I wake up I feel pretty lean and tight.

I know it’s extremely difficult but I may actually be adding a little muscle while I’m dropping body fat. My protein is pretty high, training is pretty hardcore and I’m still recovering day to day, I have the majority of my calories around my workouts, I’m running some other supplements, and with Androlotion being my first hormonal supplement I think it may very well be possible.

I’ll post some pictures when I get some time and would love to hear everyone’s thoughts and suggestions.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just ordered a couple more. Don't ask how many I have now. Surprised it's still in stock for the moment. lol

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here are some progress pics. The first one is from yesterday afternoon and the others are from this morning.

Attachments