dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
saw earlier you’re cross checking with myo orders. Assuming myo will be shipping along with these or no?
I'm shipping the non-myo orders right away. Hoping to have the Myo here by Monday.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
You know I wouldn't have bothered if there was already something else out that was even remotely comparable.

Side Note: been thinking. I could use this revenue to actually pay down the last 4 years of unpaid salary or get a run of Clear Edge done. I'm leaning towards the Clear Edge.
Do you have any nootropics available? Been on focus XT and effects are waning. Need something for an intense month of studying

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should I wait until my run of BMP, Myosynergy, and Androgin is over before adding in Androlotion or would it create a synergy and help them work better?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should all pull together impressively, though you'd be hard pressed to know is any one is or isn't working.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Should all pull together impressively, though you'd be hard pressed to know is any one is or isn't working.
I’ve used bmp countless times and know what it feels like and it delivers every time. I’ve used the original myo so the I only thing different I expect from it this time is to be even better with the upgraded formula. I started androgin solo for a month so got a good feel of that too. From what everyone says about Androlotion it should be very easy to notice haha. Can’t wait for it to arrive!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Speaking of BMP how long until you know if the hives will happen. I get paranoid from hives due to some skin issues I've had in the past. I've been nervous to try it

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Speaking of BMP how long until you know if the hives will happen. I get paranoid from hives due to some skin issues I've had in the past. I've been nervous to try it
If you're going to have an allergic reaction you will know within 1-2 doses.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're going to have an allergic reaction you will know within 1-2 doses.
Thanks. I'm gonna try to bum some off people like I'm on the corner trying to get a Newport lmao

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. I'm gonna try to bum some off people like I'm on the corner trying to get a Newport lmao
Dear Leader says Menthol Smokes are bad.

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And he's supposedly for the people....
And he especially loves the coloreds....umm blac....I mean African Americans. Can't you tell? He's saving us from Menthols cuz we don't know any better!

Sweetsoulbrother1

Awards
Clear Edge costs about $25k for 1000 bottles ($25/bottle). Profit from AndroLo will be used to pay for it. Hard to say exactly when....as soon as we have enough in sales.
Do you think AndroLo will be stocked frequently?

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Clear Edge costs about $25k for 1000 bottles ($25/bottle). Profit from AndroLo will be used to pay for it. Hard to say exactly when....as soon as we have enough in sales.
I had no idea that would cost so much. Unbelievable

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had no idea that would cost so much. Unbelievable
Nothing I design is inexpensive. I perfect the formula first, THEN run the cost which is the opposite of what I've seen in the industry.

To keep everything affordable for you guys, my margins are pretty pathetic TBH.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If that would help him to be able to create new products and keep existing ones in stock then yes definitely yes.
I’d pay more if it meant stuff like AndroLo stayed in stock. I don’t care to pay more for supplements that actually work. Would like to see what @%1; can do with Cordyceps, it’s one of my favorites also.

Wallet55

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Nothing I design is inexpensive. I perfect the formula first, THEN run the cost which is the opposite of what I've seen in the industry.

To keep everything affordable for you guys, my margins are pretty pathetic TBH.
I'm always surprised at how low your formulas are priced considering they contain so many ingredients at high doses/specific extracts. Most brands sell 1/3 of the formula for 5-15$ more...Dont get me wrong I love paying less for crazy good stuff, but on the other hand I'd prefer paying a bit more and have a constant supply and newer projects available. You do you man

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Is Andro lotion good for fat spot reduction? Or would is there another product better suited for targeted fat loss ?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Using Andro on my stomach atm, I think I see results 5 days in, only using it pre workout atm. Might try add an extra dose in the morning, just worried about staining my work shirt

negus215

Awards
bummed I missed out on the Androlotion drop. If you end up having any leftover, i'd love to grab some

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It is in stock
Hey mate can you check your FB messages I sent you one regarding my orders, just need to know what I have waiting/coming before I order again,

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is the Androlotion the same size bottle as the other topicals used to come in? White with the black pump? I think I was sent an extra.

I bought it primarily for midsection fat loss. Do I just apply to my stomach anytime?

If I choose to apply it to a muscle, it’s 1 pump before working said group?

So only 1-2 pumps a day?

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does an application pre workout add any benefits? Also, do you still recommend 3 times a day? Are the Myosynergy orders with the Androlotion shipping out this week? Getting anxious!

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does an application pre workout add any benefits? Also, do you still recommend 3 times a day? Are the Myosynergy orders with the Androlotion shipping out this week? Getting anxious!
Me personally I applied 2x a day. My second one was PWO on workout days or after I showered at night. This was very effective for me around my core. If you are looking to build muscle I believe 3x a day is what most people are doing. Keep in mind that dsade doubled the active this time around.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep, got mine today also.

And then I saw it was still in stock and went back and ordered a couple more.