Topical AndroLotion

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For being natty that is very impressive.
You have done really well for being 100% natty. Congrats
Thanks guys, I really appreciate it! I wasn’t sure how close I was to my natural limit but hearing you both say that’s tells me I made a good choice moving on to something like Androlotion. I didn’t want to jump the gun too early but seeing how I did well naturally and the fact Androlotion is side effect free, it seems like a perfect choice. I don’t completely buy into the whole genetic limit thing in it’s entirety; I think it’s important to have a limitless mindset and that it’s always possible to keep improving (although it gets to a point where it’s super slow).

I’m 5ft 7 and about 182 lbs right now. Putting on weight has always been easy for me...I’ve even been as high as 240 during a bulk once and I honestly wasn’t even eating THAT crazy. I was 166.6 lbs in my avatar but I had been keto for 2 weeks and was completely carb and water depleted which makes me think my real weight was around 172-175. That was about 10 years ago and I think I definitely put on some more muscle, especially in my legs.

I’m a teacher and get out of school June 18 and that is when I will end my cut, so I still have some time to improve. Over the summer I want to maintain the best that I can while still enjoying summer festivities such as bbqs and some adult beverages lol. I ordered some DCP and Epitome to start up when the cut ends to help with those goals. I also have a little bit of Defuse left for the really bad days....I wish it wasn’t sold out everywhere cause I really need more. Do you think my body fat is low enough to benefit from Epitome? From what I understand it is meant for people with high body fat or low body fat but doesn’t help much for those in the middle.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Noticing a little increase in libido. Seems to be tightening mid section a bit but tbd. How many weeks to see it really shine?

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Noticing a little increase in libido. Seems to be tightening mid section a bit but tbd. How many weeks to see it really shine?
I believe this is one of those ones that just works consistently and you will one day notice the accumulation haha. Depends where you are putting it, if just stomach then dont expect crazy results if diet not on point, if parts like arms of glutes I think they respond the best and 6 weeks should show some great gains... but all down to the individuals training and diet.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’ve been running this for 9 days and the first 3 days I could tell pretty quick I was drying out. My skin just felt thinner. On day 4 I started TRT and I believe my estrogen is running a little high because my stomach is a little bloated and my right nip is itchy. I ordered some aromasin that will be here today. I thought I wasn’t E sensitive but apparently I am. I’m doing 200mg of test every 2 weeks so I’m going to start out at 5mg Aromasin and reevaluate in a week. Unfortunately my blood draw is not for 3 months so I’m going to have to guess at it and go by what my body is saying for now. I’m also running Var. You think 5mg of Arom EOD is a good starting point. I’ve never ran test before as a cycle or TRT so I’m learning on the job. I have not started the other thing we talked about in the PM yet. I’m just giving the AndroLo a little time to see how it’s doing.
200mg/ week is a mini cycle bro... 😎

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks guys, I really appreciate it! I wasn’t sure how close I was to my natural limit but hearing you both say that’s tells me I made a good choice moving on to something like Androlotion. I didn’t want to jump the gun too early but seeing how I did well naturally and the fact Androlotion is side effect free, it seems like a perfect choice. I don’t completely buy into the whole genetic limit thing in it’s entirety; I think it’s important to have a limitless mindset and that it’s always possible to keep improving (although it gets to a point where it’s super slow).

I’m 5ft 7 and about 182 lbs right now. Putting on weight has always been easy for me...I’ve even been as high as 240 during a bulk once and I honestly wasn’t even eating THAT crazy. I was 166.6 lbs in my avatar but I had been keto for 2 weeks and was completely carb and water depleted which makes me think my real weight was around 172-175. That was about 10 years ago and I think I definitely put on some more muscle, especially in my legs.

I’m a teacher and get out of school June 18 and that is when I will end my cut, so I still have some time to improve. Over the summer I want to maintain the best that I can while still enjoying summer festivities such as bbqs and some adult beverages lol. I ordered some DCP and Epitome to start up when the cut ends to help with those goals. I also have a little bit of Defuse left for the really bad days....I wish it wasn’t sold out everywhere cause I really need more. Do you think my body fat is low enough to benefit from Epitome? From what I understand it is meant for people with high body fat or low body fat but doesn’t help much for those in the middle.
i think dsade recommends brite for low body fat individuals. I just started it in monday and my body temp is def up.

Thedickster

Awards
Hey, this might sound like a stupid question but can androlotion be put on the penis? And if so what effects would it have

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i think dsade recommends brite for low body fat individuals. I just started it in monday and my body temp is def up.
I thought Brite was for all body fat levels and is best used for a long period of time to help convert white fat into brown fat.
Epitome is his product designed to help the obese lose weight without any type of exercise....almost like a miracle pill, and at the same time is highly effective for really lean individuals because it has a powerful affect on leptin. It works to change your natural weight set point to a more favorable one. From what I understand, people in between super lean and overweight don’t benefit from it that much.
In my case, my body loves being between 210-220.....I would love to lower than seeing as I’m about 181 right now lol

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I thought Brite was for all body fat levels and is best used for a long period of time to help convert white fat into brown fat.
Epitome is his product designed to help the obese lose weight without any type of exercise....almost like a miracle pill, and at the same time is highly effective for really lean individuals because it has a powerful affect on leptin. It works to change your natural weight set point to a more favorable one. From what I understand, people in between super lean and overweight don’t benefit from it that much.
In my case, my body loves being between 210-220.....I would love to lower than seeing as I’m about 181 right now lol
u may be right, perhaps something to actually reduce fat cell #s may be beneficial as they can easily increase in size. Try DCP + Brite or all 3

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
u may be right, perhaps something to actually reduce fat cell #s may be beneficial as they can easily increase in size. Try DCP + Brite or all 3
Currently 2 months into bmp and brite, love that combo. I bought 2 bottles of epitome and 2 dcp for some damage control over the summer lol

Cmur12190

Awards
First bottle lasted ~3 weeks with below application:
AM application
1-2 pumps total for abs/obliques/lower-outer chest

PM application (preworkout)
1 pump EACH side of muscle group being worked

quick question, what’s everyone’s lotion look like?

I just started my second bottle and color & viscosity seem to be different. My first bottle was more of a light tan & thicker whereas the second bottle is a much darker brown and more of a liquid. I did spend about 3-5 minutes shaking as well (makeshift shake weight 😅). Need to just shake more I’m assuming...

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
AM application

I just started my second bottle and color & viscosity seem to be different. My first bottle was more of a light tan & thicker whereas the second bottle is a much darker brown and more of a liquid. I did spend about 3-5 minutes shaking as well (makeshift shake weight ). Need to just shake more I’m assuming...
4 pumps a day total should get you around 40 days. I do around 8 pumps a day and it lasted around 20ish days.

plofatayuga

Awards
1 month in and I'm loving it :) Thought I would share my review

Background
31M, 5'7/135 lbs, training consistently for the past 3 years.
I do full-body resistance training 3 times/week, mostly bodyweight exercises (+weighted vest/kettlebell).
I normally use natty products only, so this run is a bit of a first.

Application
I've been using 1 pump/side 2-3 times a day (depending on my schedule) on pecs/delts/triceps.

The lotion goes on nicely. It has a slightly grainy texture, but it does dry very fast and doesn't leave anything on the skin.
Pleasant zesty scent that doesn't linger on for too long. For a topical, this is as good as you can ask for.

Size
My chest got noticeably bigger/fuller, and I also noted an extra bump on my triceps. Very impressed by the difference in such a short time.
I put on some weight (about 3 lbs), which I wasn't really expecting. I've been eating at what should have been very close to maintenance, and I do count calories very meticulously. Maybe some water weight? Whatever it was, it went all to the right places.

Strength
My strength progress matched what I saw on the mirror. Very happy here again. Normally, even on a bulk, I would maybe manage to add 1 rep/kg per exercise once every 3-4 sessions on average.
Since the beginning of this run, I've managed to progress with almost every session. No sudden jump in strength, but consistent improvements, definitely more than I would normally expect over the course of a month. My body just went along with whatever I threw at it.

Overall
I'm absolutely delighted with the results. I've tried pretty much every kind of natty supps, and I know what to expect from the better ones: a subtle boost, something that works in the background and only becomes noticeable over time if you track everything closely.

While technically not a natty, AndroLotion is clearly a step above. Size gains were evident after just a couple of weeks, and strength follows along nicely.

Thanks a lot to @dsade for releasing such a great product! Sure makes the wait for MyoSynergy a lot easier.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AM application

I just started my second bottle and color & viscosity seem to be different. My first bottle was more of a light tan & thicker whereas the second bottle is a much darker brown and more of a liquid. I did spend about 3-5 minutes shaking as well (makeshift shake weight 😅). Need to just shake more I’m assuming...
The lotion for my first 2 bottles were white and the 3rd bottle I just opened is brown and seems a bit more oily. Not sure what the difference in color means lol

Stern3657

Awards
The lotion for my first 2 bottles were white and the 3rd bottle I just opened is brown and seems a bit more oily. Not sure what the difference in color means lol
I bought two and both were brown

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran out of the lecithin I had on hand and had to order different brand. Just make sure you shake really hard before every use.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ran out of the lecithin I had on hand and had to order different brand. Just make sure you shake really hard before every use.
Cool, thanks. Absolutely loving the stuff. I might have to switch to just using it on my abs though to make it last longer lol

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wish I could do it cheaper. Remember this is far more concentrated than the last version.
It works awesome. Ideally I’d be putting it on my legs too but for now I may have to prioritize. Use it on the legs in the off season lol

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It works awesome. Ideally I’d be putting it on my legs too but for now I may have to prioritize. Use it on the legs in the off season lol
I forgot to get back with you in the PM box. I’ll read it again now.

negus215

Awards
How many weeks could this be used consecutively? Should a break be taken?

ramses31

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone noticed insomnia or a reduction in sleep quality while taking this ?

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
This is out of stock? I'm not seeing it on the site.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is out of stock? I'm not seeing it on the site.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
I see it now. Thanks!

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
@dsade , what's the theory behind androlo improving cognative function and mental energy by rubbing it into the temples?
@dsade reposting this question.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade reposting this question.
Sorry.

Androgens provide a central enhancement of things like focus and aggression. Think improvement of hunting skills. By applying to the temples, it likely that some will cross the BBB.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
I've had very good fat loss while taking Brite, Epitome, and AndroLo. I can't say for sure that they get the credit, but it seems highly likely!

I just ordered another bottle of AndroLo and Brite.

I'm down 20 pounds over 3 months. I started the EvoMuse products about 6 weeks ago (Brite more recently).

My goal is another 25 pounds by the end of this year. I'll start LOOKING pretty good with another 15 pounds, though that's stil overweight. It's just that the fat won't be so "bouncy". :)

Neversummer

Awards
Has anyone noticed signs of suppression? Anyone get bloodwork yet?

BigCatdaddy

Awards
I've been on TRT for a decade. Came off for a month and got blood work done which showed total T of 98. I started using AL and while my libido isn't what it was with 200mg of test a week I'd say it makes me feel what a normal person would be at which is impressive with that low of T. Getting back on TRT combined with some AL should be pretty fun.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
@dsade , how long after applying AndroLo is it safe for others to touch the applied area if we haven't showered or washed it, yet.

For example, let's say I apply to my biceps and then later I want to give my toddler grandson a hug. He'd come in contact with my biceps. Is there an amount of time that would allow that to be safe? Or, is it never safe until after the area has been washed up>

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@dsade , how long after applying AndroLo is it safe for others to touch the applied area if we haven't showered or washed it, yet.

For example, let's say I apply to my biceps and then later I want to give my toddler grandson a hug. He'd come in contact with my biceps. Is there an amount of time that would allow that to be safe? Or, is it never safe until after the area has been washed up>
Does your grandson lift?

There is always going to be a slight residue, but as it dries the carrier is no longer able to get it past the skin. There is always touching you then fingers in mouth, etc, but a wet wipe or something shoukd be fine after an hour or so.

Kaprice

Kaprice

Awards
  • Established
Hah! I expect he will when he gets older. :)

so, what I'm hearing is I really shouldn't let anyone come in contact with skin that's had it applied to until 1) an hour or so after application; and only once wiped down with a wet wipe or wash cloth.

Yes?

Does your grandson lift?

There is always going to be a slight residue, but as it dries the carrier is no longer able to get it past the skin. There is always touching you then fingers in mouth, etc, but a wet wipe or something shoukd be fine after an hour or so.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hah! I expect he will when he gets older. :)

so, what I'm hearing is I really shouldn't let anyone come in contact with skin that's had it applied to until 1) an hour or so after application; and only once wiped down with a wet wipe or wash cloth.

Yes?
That would be safest, yes

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
ok so dumb question. Is the something you can take PCT or does the 3AD in it mean i should wait before giving this a shot?

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ok so dumb question. Is the something you can take PCT or does the 3AD in it mean i should wait before giving this a shot?
It’s local to where you apply it so there’s not much if any spillover. You can take this during PCT or anytime you want. I’m on TRT and my labs haven’t changed any since I’ve been running this.

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just finished my first bottle a few days ago using 2 pumps 2x times a day (morning/night) on just my abs/lower back. Anecdotal feedback is that I certainly appeared to retain more water just where applied while I was running it and since ceasing application the water has noticeably subsided making it easier to see some leaning in my midsection, although nothing on the level of abliderate or eviscerate. There also seemed to be a marked mood boost/drive which was great but unknown to me why that occurred from a localized product.

That said, couple questions:
1. Any idea on the reason/mechanism for the application area water weight and possible mitigation measures? Systemic/diet factors such as salt/potassium and carb intake were monitored and manipulated with no affect to the localized issue.
2. ClendroLotion......thoughts? ;)

In my opinion this is another winner in a long line from evomuse and any input on my q's above is of course appreciated. For my next run (of course I got more than one bottle!) I would like to kick it up by adding in some epiandro and 11-kt so I am also curious if there are any concerns with that combo as androlo can apparently decreases cortisol and estrogen (should be localized but crashing cort/estro is a real bummer so I want to be safe)?

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just finished my first bottle a few days ago using 2 pumps 2x times a day (morning/night) on just my abs/lower back. Anecdotal feedback is that I certainly appeared to retain more water just where applied while I was running it and since ceasing application the water has noticeably subsided making it easier to see some leaning in my midsection, although nothing on the level of abliderate or eviscerate. There also seemed to be a marked mood boost/drive which was great but unknown to me why that occurred from a localized product.

That said, couple questions:
1. Any idea on the reason/mechanism for the application area water weight and possible mitigation measures? Systemic/diet factors such as salt/potassium and carb intake were monitored and manipulated with no affect to the localized issue.
2. ClendroLotion......thoughts? ;)

In my opinion this is another winner in a long line from evomuse and any input on my q's above is of course appreciated. For my next run (of course I got more than one bottle!) I would like to kick it up by adding in some epiandro and 11-kt so I am also curious if there are any concerns with that combo as androlo can apparently decreases cortisol and estrogen (should be localized but crashing cort/estro is a real bummer so I want to be safe)?
It is said there isn't any shutdown with this, have you noticed any signs of shutdown or possibly got bloodwork. Did you run anything else during this?

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
It is said there isn't any shutdown with this, have you noticed any signs of shutdown or possibly got bloodwork. Did you run anything else during this?
Nope just ran this. There were no signs of shut down, apologies if something I wrote indicated there was. Just being extra cautious and curious about being able to run other things alongside it.

Definitely curious on the localized water retention I experienced and what science might be behind that.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nope just ran this. There were no signs of shut down, apologies if something I wrote indicated there was. Just being extra cautious and curious about being able to run other things alongside it.

Definitely curious on the localized water retention I experienced and what science might be behind that.
I also noticed the water retention with this product but I am enjoying the run for sure. Another solid product by Matt no doubt

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I noticed slight water retention with the first bottle (not bad though), but I haven’t noticed any since then. I do feel I am making good progress with my abs (loosing fat and gaining muscle) and my traps look bigger.

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
For sure solid product, evomuse is so innovative. Cool sounds like I'm not the only one noticing the localized water retention. Definitely not a deal breaker for me as it came right off after the bottle was done but I'm always looking to learn the possible mechanisms behind these things. 🙂

@dsade Any thoughts on the temporary water, maybe it's localized glycogen increase from the 3AD? Idk shot in the dark there. Also, curious your thoughts on this being ok to run along side other products that may increase dht/decrease cortisol?