Topical AndroLotion

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dang I missed out at 50$ lol..I would have bought another. I don't want you losing money though.

What's the ship ETA..I have a vacation May 15th and would love the libido boost. Probably later than that?

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When working out the chest how many pumps do you use

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have 1 bottle of the previous version left, just started it again 2 pumps on the abs pre workout. Excited to see how it goes, got a a fair bit of fat there I want to get rid of, bought a new bottle too.

TheMagoo

Awards
Thank God I remembered to check this thread tonight, Order placed...Can't wait to try this out

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@dsade how do us international buyers add it to our myosynergy order to avoid paying shipping twice? Thanks Matt

big_jewels

big_jewels

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I grabbed 2 , been looking forward to another batch of this for a long time, so grateful to @dsade for being able to pull the trigger on this despite all that has happened again. Cheers !

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I grabbed 3 for core/Ab tightening purposes. What's most similar like this out on the market? Anything?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I grabbed 3 for core/Ab tightening purposes. What's most similar like this out on the market? Anything?
You know I wouldn't have bothered if there was already something else out that was even remotely comparable.

Side Note: been thinking. I could use this revenue to actually pay down the last 4 years of unpaid salary or get a run of Clear Edge done. I'm leaning towards the Clear Edge.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You know I wouldn't have bothered if there was already something else out that was even remotely comparable.

Side Note: been thinking. I could use this revenue to actually pay down the last 4 years of unpaid salary or get a run of Clear Edge done. I'm leaning towards the Clear Edge.
Lol, I actually was figuring it was a one of a kind product, given what you put out just wasn't aware if the active was used elsewhere or in terms of application use of abs/core. I recently added in some Eviserate.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks. And then the shipping gets refunded? I have to pay the shipping to place the order regardless
Yes, the store 8snt cooperating with a duplicate product with free shipping. I'll be going through and refunding shipping for MyoSynergy customers

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, the store 8snt cooperating with a duplicate product with free shipping. I'll be going through and refunding shipping for MyoSynergy customers
You're the best man.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't need to be refunded for shipping but if you need order #'s for both Myosynergy pre-sale and AndroLo just to make shipping easier understood.

Reactions: jh1
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't need to be refunded for shipping but if you need order #'s for both Myosynergy pre-sale and AndroLo just to make shipping easier understood.
I'll just be running a crosscheck between AndroLo and Myo orders.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll just be running a crosscheck between AndroLo and Myo orders.
order 8638, also wanted to combine it with my Myosynergy order 8292. However i forgot to add the coupon code for the androlotion, any way of still adding that?

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
bought 2 bottles, finally after missing it every time 😛

really wish there was some eviscerate to purchase along with it though, miss it so much 😟

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
bought 2 bottles, finally after missing it every time 😛

really wish there was some eviscerate to purchase along with it though, miss it so much 😟
I was hoping for some Super/Hypernova.

anthon88

anthon88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
order 8638, also wanted to combine it with my Myosynergy order 8292. However i forgot to add the coupon code for the androlotion, any way of still adding that?
I didn’t know there was a coupon code until after I ordered either ...would have been nice but at the same time Matt has hooked me up quite a few times before on his own dime so I’m not too worried about it.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
bought 2 bottles, finally after missing it every time

really wish there was some eviscerate to purchase along with it though, miss it so much
There was a flash sale a couple weeks ago on eviscerate. Grabbed 4!

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How’s everyone running this stuff? 3ad is legit so I figured I’d give it a go.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How’s everyone running this stuff? 3ad is legit so I figured I’d give it a go.
I was doing 2 applications a day. AM and PM. No need for pre-workout.

Each application: 2 Pumps each arm/shoulder. 2 pumps on abs. 1 bottle would last me 2 weeks but everyone runs it differently.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@%1; is this version also around 200 pumps? Seems like that’s what was in last year’s product.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was doing 2 applications a day. AM and PM. No need for pre-workout.

Each application: 2 Pumps each arm/shoulder. 2 pumps on abs. 1 bottle would last me 2 weeks but everyone runs it differently.
I could be wrong but I believe dsade said one pump per body part was fine since he doubled the active.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Could this help build shoulder muscle mass if applied only to my shoulders preworkout?

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today I did 1 pump to each bicep and spread the rest to forearms. I also always do one pump to stomach am and pm.

robshef

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Anyone able to give me a little help here? Jan 2020 I know i purchased AndroLo. Is it the one on the left? I think I was able to buy a bottle of Hung at some point, that may be on the right. I've just had lots of things going on the past 18 months so I never labeled or started applying either. I can find the archived order for AndroLo, but I may have bought the Hung as a guest not under my user name and can't find that in my order history, email or in my cc transactions.
Appreciate if anyone can chime in with some info! Thanks

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone able to give me a little help here? Jan 2020 I know i purchased AndroLo. Is it the one on the left? I think I was able to buy a bottle of Hung at some point, that may be on the right. I've just had lots of things going on the past 18 months so I never labeled or started applying either. I can find the archived order for AndroLo, but I may have bought the Hung as a guest not under my user name and can't find that in my order history, email or in my cc transactions.
View attachment 204497
Never sold hung in bottles that big.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 204497
White bottle was newer improved version of AndroLo. Clear bottle was an AndroLo beta.

robshef

Awards
  • First Up Vote
White bottle was newer improved version of AndroLo. Clear bottle was an AndroLo beta.
Ok...I must have picked up AndroLo twice. That makes sense, I think I was too late the time I wan going to buy Hung. The white bottle does have yellowish brown color to the liquid gel. Thanks for input guys.

Sweetsoulbrother1

Awards
Seeing you guys talk this up is getting me hype. Ballpark ETA on this heavy hitter?