Topic of the Week: The Single Best Supplement You've Taken

Screwtape

Screwtape

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Epistane. Suddenly my long-stalled bench started going up again.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nothing ever hit me like 1990s version Ultimate Orange by Dan Duchaine. The one with Clen and Ephedra in it. Was literally like using street drugs before going to the gym LOL.

Not craze, not angel dust, not detonate, not excelsior.

Nothing came close. That product was on a planet of it's own imo.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Was it actually spiked with some meth analogue or just 1,3 DMAA?
afaik og jack3d was just dmaa. the scooper was really small too. so the amount of stuff you were drinking wasn't even very much

Vincefort

Vincefort

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I tried various kinds of DMAA in Russia (It's legal, cheap and being sold everywhere here), and 1,3dmaa feels most euphoric. So I think it contained exact that version. 1,4dmaa feels like crack by dark labs

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
This convo reminds me of when Olympus Labs first dropped Reign and the formula got jacked up in the lab. We gave a scoop to a guy in the gym and he had to go home bc he felt like he was on ecstasy :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
DMAA, which is an amphetamine analogue and really did produce a good aggressive training intensity, but always a crash.
my crash was always cozy though. felt warm and fuzzy

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does anyone know any supplement that is close to the pill in the movie "Limitless"?

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ALRI’s Jungle Warfare, for obvious reasons. Biotest’s original Methoxy 7 gave me ridiculous muscle fullness.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
CEO's of big companies legit microdose LSD for a competitive advantage and innovate thinking abilities
I have been interested in microdosing LSD, ketamine, and morphine. Likely not all at once, but maybe..

Last edited:
MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How many caps you been using?
For me, I usually take 4 in the A.M. and then bump it up w 2 more a few hours later...

I've taken just 4 which felt pretty good and I've taken the full 8, which was alittle insane.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just asked because it's hard to find a quality nootropic. Literally...Nootropics Depot has been out of stock on all their racetams for a while.

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For me, I usually take 4 in the A.M. and then bump it up w 2 more a few hours later...

I've taken just 4 which felt pretty good and I've taken the full 8, which was alittle insane.
Yeah, I've mostly do just half doses of V2 (3 caps) which is plenty. On one occasion, I did four caps. I can't imagine a full dose!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Morphine? Never heard of microdosing opiates.
I was mostly being facetious regarding the morphine. Not that I wouldn’t try it ;)
If you do I would be interested in your findings
I wouldn’t even know where to begin in starting a regimen. Though I suppose there are ketamine infusion centers.
I have a friend that is involved in toad (DMT) retreats (or whatever that is). I was curious about that, but my girlfriend put the hammer down on that one.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
--- I wouldn’t even know where to begin in starting a regimen. Though I suppose there are ketamine infusion centers.
I have a friend that is involved in toad (DMT) retreats (or whatever that is). I was curious about that, but my girlfriend put the hammer down on that one.
Lol, didn't know licking a toads back -retreat is a thing. Ayahuasca retreats are pretty popular though (DMT+mao-b inhibitor).

There's some promising studies regarding ketamine treatment for depression and I think there are some clinics that do that in the US.

Phsilosybin and mdma are probably the most promising/studied though for to be combined with therapy, what comes to the area of psychedelics. Especially for treating ptsd (think war veterans for example) and people on terminal care or where inevitable passing is foreseed in the near future.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ayahuasca retreats are pretty popular though (DMT+mao-b inhibitor).
Had a family member do one of these. Totally destroyed her mentally for over a year. Horrible anxiety, inability to hold any job or really go out in public, depression, manic episodes, like all the sunshine was sucked out of her life. Just now finally beginning to get out of the depressive episodes some.

McDonald’s is the most popular restaurant in the world - that does not mean it’s healthy for you. Tread carefully.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Had a family member do one of these. Totally destroyed her mentally for over a year. Horrible anxiety, inability to hold any job or really go out in public, depression, manic episodes, like all the sunshine was sucked out of her life. Just now finally beginning to get out of the depressive episodes some.

McDonald’s is the most popular restaurant in the world - that does not mean it’s healthy for you. Tread carefully.
that sounds awful...hope she gets back to a normal life 🙏

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

Damn.. That's horrible. I hope she makes a full recovery

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

I don't know too much about this but I've read BPC 157 has healing properties in the brain. It might be something to look into.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I don't know too much about this but I've read BPC 157 has healing properties in the brain. It might be something to look into.
wow--going to do some research!!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol, didn't know licking a toads back -retreat is a thing. Ayahuasca retreats are pretty popular though (DMT+mao-b inhibitor
Yeah, she has called it all of the above at one time or another. I never really asked for specifics otherwise but that’s definitely what it is. I’m one that will try anything once, or at least feel out the situation. My GF is more conservative though.
and people on terminal care or where inevitable passing is foreseed in the near future.
This is definitely an example of when I would insist on morphine working its way into the mix.
Huh. I thought those were some of the exact ailments these treatments are proposed to alleviate. Though I know very little about it, I can imagine it would have potential to go either way..

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
Huh. I thought those were some of the exact ailments these treatments are proposed to alleviate. Though I know very little about it, I can imagine it would have potential to go either way..
Yeah, I watched a documentary where they followed some people to these retreats. One of them had an awful reaction and had to go to the hospital. She said it really messed her up.

I guess, like anything, it could affect people differently.

For example, I always have friends talk about how much marijuana reduces their anxiety and stress and makes life more manageable. For me, it sends me into the worst panic attacks and depersonalization you could ever imagine. I won’t go anywhere near it. 2 of the worst experiences of my life on it. For others, though, it seems to do the opposite. (Even at lower doses it increases my anxiety and heart rate, at higher doses it’s a living nightmare)