Topic of the Week: The Single Best Supplement You've Taken

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Orange triad multi. Got rid of all my joint pains and I always feel great when taking it.

The old usplabs jack3d.

Its def a tie between the two

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Orange triad multi. Got rid of all my joint pains and I always feel great when taking it.

The old usplabs jack3d.

Its def a tie between the two
i would take the og mesomorph over jacked-wasn't the original and imo better version called jacked and didn't jack3d come later?

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
i would take the og mesomorph over jacked-wasn't the original and imo better version called jacked and didn't jack3d come later?

I don't know exactly, but the one I took had an ingredient that's been banned. It was around 2011-2013 when I used it. I never used mesomorph, I think I used one called hemo rage after jacked and it was good too. although when I look it up all I can find anymore is newer versions of the product so I don't even know what was in them now it's been so long.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know exactly, but the one I took had an ingredient that's been banned. It was around 2011-2013 when I used it. I never used mesomorph, I think I used one called hemo rage after jacked and it was good too. although when I look it up all I can find anymore is newer versions of the product so I don't even know what was in them now it's been so long.
Yup hemo rage black. Nutrex made good stuff for a while considering it was so main stream

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AX Hyperdrol X2 far more potent than isolated ingredients... Could be spiked with something else!
Hdx2 was awesome. I have no idea if it was spiked either. But if I were to take an unfalsifiable guess that could not be proven wrong, the closest comparison I could make by feel is 6bromo (or 6oxo maybe? Who knows?) plus a modest bit of androsterone or a high dose of epi andro

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They have it on amzn, is it that good?
I think it's been out for many years and has probably undergone profile changes. Like just about everything in this thread, OG profile was probably the best lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
AX Hyperdrol X2 far more potent than isolated ingredients... Could be spiked with something else!
i kinda miss the whole AX .. and yea i def believe it was spike ..i only took it once for 4weeks .. and i remember in the 2nd day i was like wtf is in this

6bromo ( is very hard to source and most likely had PH in their raws - theres another thread about this going on )

so now it all makes sense why i liked it

but i didnt mind their mass FX too .. AX was a solid co and def holds a spot in history