• Established
Vpx powershock was a bcaa/eaa drink..
1 or 2 scoops in a gallon of water and off to the gym

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Usp labs had an incredible line up at one time.
Prime, recreate,

Gaspari. Novadex xt original
Oep/at2 combo

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Usp labs had an incredible line up at one time.
Prime, recreate,

Gaspari. Novadex xt original
Oep/at2 combo
@macedog24 did you try the original formula powerful....none of the later formulas even came close, imo.

UT_King

UT_King

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Original Craze... unreal focus/drive.
Ephedrine/Caffeine... flat out works.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definetely ArA (besides creatine)

some other good options;

TMG
Beta Alanine
Citrulline
COP

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
When i was a teen this was the best “supplement” I ever used, to this day it lead me to buy every single new supplement that came out to try and match the excitement I got with this when I took it.
twinlabs used to make really good stuff!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My older half-brother was telling me how he used to take the OG Ripped Fuel and go work landscaping in the summers in high school
i think it was $15 for 120 caps....back before the ephedra ban.

i set production records at inland container for entire U.S taking that stuff at work.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone remember Triac (Tiratricol)? It was like T3 and a lot of people had incredible fat loss from it.

lepiricus

lepiricus

Awards
Oh and slim extreme that blew the doors of any strong supplements I had used before
I know this is an older post, but what about KSM-66 did you like most and what dosage were/are you using to see these benefits? KSM has always been intriguing to me but never gave it an honest go, always see it in blends, etc. where it is probably under dosed.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Anyone remember Triac (Tiratricol)? It was like T3 and a lot of people had incredible fat loss from it.
Yes! I loved Syntrax products back in the day. Using this and their fat burner was amazing for fat loss.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know this is an older post, but what about KSM-66 did you like most and what dosage were/are you using to see these benefits? KSM has always been intriguing to me but never gave it an honest go, always see it in blends, etc. where it is probably under dosed.
This has been pretty well studied. the link is an easy to read write up. never used this brand. little under dosed per cap
https://ecosh.com/ashwagandha-efficacy-of-ksm-66-ashwagandha-extract-proven-by-scientific-research/#:~:text=The study showed that KSM,levels (27.9% decrease).
I have Dosed at 600mg daily for over a year.

I have noticed the most cortisol reduction and reducing stress in my high stress job.

BrazilianDoc

BrazilianDoc

Awards
The first version of Jack3d (real dmaa)
Craze
Agmatine sulphate

BrazilianDoc

BrazilianDoc

Awards
Craze
Agmatine sulphate

BrazilianDoc

BrazilianDoc

Awards
Craze
Agmatine sulphate

bruno.camilo

bruno.camilo

Awards
  • Established
This has been pretty well studied. the link is an easy to read write up. never used this brand. little under dosed per cap
https://ecosh.com/ashwagandha-efficacy-of-ksm-66-ashwagandha-extract-proven-by-scientific-research/#:~:text=The study showed that KSM,levels (27.9% decrease).
I have Dosed at 600mg daily for over a year.

I have noticed the most cortisol reduction and reducing stress in my high stress job.
This **** is great.

I took it at 500mg with 600mg Nac and 7000ui of Vitamin D when i had covid-19. I didnt even feel the disease, and i kept lifting and having gains. (gym at home)

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It is super cheap, well studied, and worth a shot for most people (given the common issues people tend to deal with). It seems to be in everything because of this (doesn't cost much and has lots of benefits). I don't think it is under dosed too often in products, but I would aim for 600mg a day in general.

You could look into other well studied Ash extracts like Sensoril as well (dosed at 250mg due to a higher With. content than KSM).

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This **** is great.

I took it at 500mg with 600mg Nac and 7000ui of Vitamin D when i had covid-19. I didnt even feel the disease, and i kept lifting and having gains. (gym at home)
Funny you mention NAC. There's a rumor flying around right now NAC can help with Covid and the FDA is looking to ban it.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Funny you mention NAC. There's a rumor flying around right now NAC can help with Covid and the FDA is looking to ban it.
Really dont want to get this thread derailed, but...

Ive heard the mechanistic propositions regarding how NAC can help with COVID, but do you have any proof the fda is looking to ban it?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Really dont want to get this thread derailed, but...

Ive heard the mechanistic propositions regarding how NAC can help with COVID, but do you have any proof the fda is looking to ban it?
Bro I pray to God they don’t. I cruise 600mg NAC due to all the orals I use, 1,200 throughout all cycles.

Guess I better cut back down to 600 to ration before I can’t get it anymore. Not even talking about regulation, just supply and demand. What was $8/bottle is going to become OoS and $25 when you can get it if people even think it’s possibly helpful.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bro I pray to God they don’t. I cruise 600mg NAC due to all the orals I use, 1,200 throughout all cycles.

Guess I better cut back down to 600 to ration before I can’t get it anymore. Not even talking about regulation, just supply and demand. What was $8/bottle is going to become OoS and $25 when you can get it if people even think it’s possibly helpful.
I highly, highly doubt theyre looking to ban NAC simply because they think it might work for covid. Sounds like a bro conspiracy if I’ve ever heard one.

I was planning on buying some to take for ppx once I soon find myself in a situation thats higher risk for exposure. But, like you alluded to, the balance of supply and demand is about to fall heavily toward the side of demand. Frankly I probably aint willing to pay much more than 8$/bottle. Might go head over to the local supp store & see what the current going rate is for it now that the mainstream is starting to pick up on the theory it could help.

Last edited:
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I highly, highly doubt theyre looking to ban NAC simply because they think it might work for covid. Sounds like a bro conspiracy if I’ve ever heard one.

I was planning on buying some to take for ppx once I soon find myself in a situation thats higher risk for exposure. But, like you alluded to, the balance of supply and demand is about to fall heavily toward the side of demand. Frankly I probably aint willing to pay much more than 8$/bottle. Might go head over to the local supp store & see what the current going rate is for it now that the mainstream is starting to pick up on the theory it could help.
I agree that it won't be banned. It is already the antidote to apap poisoning, so it isn't like it will suddenly go from being a supplement with no medical use to being able to treat a disease. It can already do that.

I also don't think the mainstream will ever pick up on it. Most people can't pronounce acetylcysteine and the n- before it intimidates them even more. In my experience, even hospitals and doctors are naive to NAC. Some, I think, are aware but just don't think it works ...others are naive to it.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
here is another thing I recently noticed. I have powdered NAC and got too lazy to put it im capsules so I have been dumping 2 grams in a gallon of crystal light every day and drinking the gallon throughout the day. I swear it suppresses my appetite very effectively.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agree that it won't be banned. It is already the antidote to apap poisoning, so it isn't like it will suddenly go from being a supplement with no medical use to being able to treat a disease. It can already do that.

I also don't think the mainstream will ever pick up on it. Most people can't pronounce acetylcysteine and the n- before it intimidates them even more. In my experience, even hospitals and doctors are naive to NAC. Some, I think, are aware but just don't think it works ...others are naive to it.
mainstream are looking for those instant 'feels', lol. although vit- d3 sales seem to be up.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I can’t see the government trying to regulate anything unless droves of people started doing something potentially dangerous. But this is America, where tide pods became a candy, so I never say never

Probably need to stock up though.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I can’t see the government trying to regulate anything unless droves of people started doing something potentially dangerous. But this is America, where tide pods became a candy, so I never say never

Probably need to stock up though.
on tide pods?

:p

bumblebrunch

Awards
Just came across this thread while researching natural supps to buy.

I made a spreadsheet summary of the products that were most frequently chosen and still being sold.

It's not 100% accurate because I did it while watching TV, and the thread goes into long detail halfway through about old products we can't get anymore, so I might have missed a few. But it's pretty close.

These are the top 5 products from the spreadsheet:

VOTESPRODUCT
13Creatine
10Follidrone (or Follidrone 2.0)
7KSM-66 Ashwagandha (or Ashwagandha)
7BMP
4X-gels

Hope that helps anyone else looking. I'm going to order the top 4 and run them together during a cut :)

Last edited:

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Brings back ALOT of memories....I personally liked Adipokinetix, prob. the best fat burner I used..."legally"...along with OL's OG Ignit3. Derek Cornellius was very innovative back in the day.

I remember...

ZOE Discoveries (not labs). 10mg Suma Sterol Extract. I have pics somewhere in this thread of that, plus their "Ecdysterone" product, which interestingly was Laxogenin
Those beautiful little blue footballs ha ha....pretty sure we all know what they were. Guy at the local supplement shop couldn't keep them in stock. Got so strong and jacked from it lol...me and my buddies at the time were like "WTF is this stuff".

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
Brings back ALOT of memories....I personally liked Adipokinetix, prob. the best fat burner I used..."legally"...along with OL's OG Ignit3. Derek Cornellius was very innovative back in the day.

Those beautiful little blue footballs ha ha....pretty sure we all know what they were. Guy at the local supplement shop couldn't keep them in stock. Got so strong and jacked from it lol...me and my buddies at the time were like "WTF is this stuff".
Sooo...what was it?

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thing was, they kept changing.

I ordered and used Zeb for years, always from the same company who was either the first or one of the first to offer real, legit ZOE DISCOVERIES (not Labs) Zebutol. I had batches of blue pills, brown pills, a white sublingual and brown with speckles. Toward the end, some batches worked great but others I got zilch from. "Mike" from LabTec sold the purple ones that smelled like Kool-AId and worked great (although to be fair, I never used his). Just heard the glowing details, LOL.

Nobody was savvy enough to test them, so what was really in them is anyone's guess. I never saw anything on my bloodwork, which is awful curious if it really was Dbol - I should have seen something. Suppression, liver enzymes, low HDL... nothing. Their "Hexandrolone" was another story. Put my HDL's in the cellar, LOL.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A great product I remember that produces great results was
Muscle tech. Anostesten
Ingredients

Supplement Facts
Serving Size 6 Capsules

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

Tribulus Terrestris 1000 mg *

Saw Palmetto (4 to 1 potency) 320 mg *

Androstendione
(4-Androstene-3,17-dione) 250 mg *

Androstenediol
(4-Androstene-3,17-diol) 150 mg *

Chrysin 150 mg *

DHEA
(Dehydroepiandrosterone) 100 mg *

Indole-3-Carbinol 50 mg *

Let see who remembers this or ran this??? I know I did it was great!
I bought that with my first paycheck at.....well too young lol.

There is a natural source of usnic acid that is still available.......
You can get T2/T3/T4 easy enough..............
Bronkaid tabs(not exactly the same)......................................
yohimbe hcl......................
2020 the year I resurrect homebrew lippkinetix!!!!!!!

I don't buy the sodium usinate/usnic acid kills livers. Guys were working with the raw powder at the time and hitting gram+ doses. Also Dave Palumbo's Species Nutrition sold it and ZERO liver issues.

Usnea barbata contains 2-3% usnic acid, roughly, and you can get usnea tinctures everywhere. I might have to try it when it gets cooler. Source for the content of usnea: http://www.znaturforsch.com/ac/v61c/s61c0773.pdf

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Look for this in about 5 weeks View attachment 194754
The top of the label is making me nostalgic for Xenedrine RFA-1...........

I think it is important to appreciate what we have NOW though as we, God willing, could be sitting here in 2040 reminiscing about all the cool stuff we used to have access to in 2020 lol. History has shown they like to take away our toys......

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The pre banned supp days were the best. So many great products that actually worked.
There was this one called dymetharine extreme (sp?), I shed so much fat on it so quickly it was insane. Best cutting agent ever and wish I knew what was in it.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I bought that with my first paycheck at.....well too young lol.

There is a natural source of usnic acid that is still available.......
You can get T2/T3/T4 easy enough..............
Bronkaid tabs(not exactly the same)......................................
yohimbe hcl......................
2020 the year I resurrect homebrew lippkinetix!!!!!!!

I don't buy the sodium usinate/usnic acid kills livers. Guys were working with the raw powder at the time and hitting gram+ doses. Also Dave Palumbo's Species Nutrition sold it and ZERO liver issues.

Usnea barbata contains 2-3% usnic acid, roughly, and you can get usnea tinctures everywhere. I might have to try it when it gets cooler. Source for the content of usnea: http://www.znaturforsch.com/ac/v61c/s61c0773.pdf
Lots of thoughts have gone through my mind. I had a friend who wound up in the ER while taking it. I think there was something to the liver issues but I also wonder if even a little bit of alcohol consumption made a difference and there was definitely a lot of individuality to the response.

But I also know of a chemical that is stronger than Usnea and for certain does NOT cause liver problems. ;)

I probably wouldn't take gram doses of that substance though....

The top of the label is making me nostalgic for Xenedrine RFA-1...........

I think it is important to appreciate what we have NOW though as we, God willing, could be sitting here in 2040 reminiscing about all the cool stuff we used to have access to in 2020 lol. History has shown they like to take away our toys......
Haha - that label was definitely designed to replicate Xenadrine. It even calls itself a fat loss "catalyst"

The pre banned supp days were the best. So many great products that actually worked.
There was this one called dymetharine extreme (sp?), I shed so much fat on it so quickly it was insane. Best cutting agent ever and wish I knew what was in it.
AST Dymetadrine was good. Back then everyone used ECA in their formulas and they actually worked because of it.

AST was one of the first companies with a higher quality whey isolate as well.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The Dymetadrine also reminded me of Prolab, which used to be a big player back in the day and had some decent stuff. Wasn't sure if they were still in business so I just looked...hard to believe that they once had such a wide range of products and now basically sell creatine, glutamine, beta alanine and caffeine. Funny how much has changed.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lots of thoughts have gone through my mind. I had a friend who wound up in the ER while taking it. I think there was something to the liver issues but I also wonder if even a little bit of alcohol consumption made a difference and there was definitely a lot of individuality to the response.

But I also know of a chemical that is stronger than Usnea and for certain does NOT cause liver problems. ;)

I probably wouldn't take gram doses of that substance though....

Haha - that label was definitely designed to replicate Xenadrine. It even calls itself a fat loss "catalyst"

AST Dymetadrine was good. Back then everyone used ECA in their formulas and they actually worked because of it.

AST was one of the first companies with a higher quality whey isolate as well.
Want to dm the know stronger one with no liver side?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established