• Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OG CRAZE OR OG Mesomorph

still around is X-gels

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I'd have to really give this some thought. But off the top of my head, the OG Dust by Blackstone Labs really sticks out as the best preworkout I've ever had and the OG Swole by Syntax I remember as putting on a ton of strength and weight. I remember back in like 2004 or 05 looking all over for more of that OG Swole but no one had it... the shelves were loaded with the V2 version but it wasn't the same.

OneRepMax1111

Awards
Bulbine and tribulus taken with ATD.
This for me got better results than a mild epistane cycle. Voice got deeper, more alpha in the gym, protein synthesis noticeably improved.
lost body fat in no time.
They say test boosters don’t change body composition. That is not true for me, I did radically change my body shape in a couple of months.
Used bulbine and tribulus by RAW in powder form very inexpensive. Bulbine is a 10: 1 standardised for while the trib is 95% saponins. I took a gram of bulbine and half a gram of trib.

1g of bulbine is the new research supported dose as too much has been shown to decrease test.

Half a gram of trib is a high dose of trib I guess, I often split doses of both bulbine and trib in two by putting it in with BCAAs pre workout and later in the day.

falakros

Awards
original Dorian Yates NOX PUMP original ULTIMATE ORANGE
DURAVOL FROM EISELT SWEDEN X-GELS ORIGINAL 5-SHOTGUN FROM VPX SPORTS
BMP VIRTUS FROM IRON LEGION FORMADROL XTREME FROM LEGAL GEAR
TAA POWDER FROM PROTOTYPE NUTRITION CREATINE NITRATE FROM SANN
NATADROL FROM LEGAL GEAR ASPIRE36 FROM PALTO ALTO LABS
ALL THE ABOVE SUPPLEMENTS FANTASTIC.........

mynewusername

Awards
original Dorian Yates NOX PUMP original ULTIMATE ORANGE
DURAVOL FROM EISELT SWEDEN X-GELS ORIGINAL 5-SHOTGUN FROM VPX SPORTS
BMP VIRTUS FROM IRON LEGION FORMADROL XTREME FROM LEGAL GEAR
TAA POWDER FROM PROTOTYPE NUTRITION CREATINE NITRATE FROM SANN
NATADROL FROM LEGAL GEAR ASPIRE36 FROM PALTO ALTO LABS
ALL THE ABOVE SUPPLEMENTS FANTASTIC.........
registered to caps lock plug

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you've ran BMP, your answer will always be BMP in this thread.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The very best natural product I ever took for gaing was axis labs hemodraulix . It was a mix of aa and nos. Best pump I've ever had
I still have 2 bottles of the og formula loved every run I did of it.
Right now it’s ephedra - kills my appetite like no other

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you've ran BMP, your answer will always be BMP in this thread.
Haha, I agree with you to a point. BMP is my favorite product on the market today to a large degree.

But Lipokinetix had drug-like results for fat loss. It also destroyed some people's liver though...

We all know I love BMP - so don't get me wrong. But this is where comparisons are difficult - likepro hormones, lipokinetix was around during a time where the laws were different.

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
I still have a little bit of OG Mesomorph in my fridge. I took about 7 grams out of the 15.5 g scoop and added half scoop of centurion labs rage reloaded on thanksgiving day workout with my brothers. insane power and focus I was just downright amazed!!

Outside of that, OL 1-AD and 4-AD worked great for me. They are effective hands down. Epiandro also seems to work great every time!

gdawg522

gdawg522

Awards
Not to sound like a BLR fan boy but seriously last summer did a Vector/Follidrone/Letrone/Viron run for 12 weeks and man it was awesome. I have some before and after pics and the results absolutely speak for themselves.
Would love to see before and after. Considering this myself

Friendly Milkshake

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Honestly the first supplement I ever bought was the best. OG Hydroxycut with ephedra. Second be Bsn Volumaize...that stuff skin tearing pumps.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hands down this.
20200110_232608.jpg
20200110_232650.jpg

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Xgels ( ara ) has been my fav for a long time .. think cel anabolic effect blows every natural muscle builder out of the water imo

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's just the name of the company, but any gda can help you get into ketosis
Yes. What he said :)

GDA's have a huge following in non keto dieters but even more so with cyclical ketogenic dieters (ckd, BodyOpus etc) and works phenomenal on the carb up days or any sort of refeed day.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yes. What he said :)

GDA's have a huge following in non keto dieters but even more so with cyclical ketogenic dieters (ckd, BodyOpus etc) and works phenomenal on the carb up days or any sort of refeed day.
I literally just had a conversation with a buddy who's balls deep in keto trying to explain gda's to him

Masterzen

Masterzen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Olympus Labs Tribulus Alatus.
For libido and feel good effect.
Hands down the best natural supp i have ever taken and then only one i bought multiple times

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Both were potent in their own ways. I believe the company was originally Anabolic Xtreme, and later changed their name to Athletic Xtreme when they switched to clean supplements.

Stimulant-X was by far my favorite of the two as it offered a higher level of euphoria (most I have ever experienced) and boundless jitter free energy.

Slim Xtreme definitely felt nice as well, but it was more serotonergic-like ecstasy. Not the same level of get up and go and felt more like a party drug.

I partied a lot on both though....especially Stimulant-X. I was really naughty that summer but it was an absolute blast. All of the motivation from Stim-X also propelled me into high gear in the gym, and with jogging. I felt amazing but also looked great too!
Just went to a Mom and Pop store and I swear I was in a time machine. I might have grabbed the OG Stim-X for like $2. I’ll try to post a pic of the bottle when I get a chance. They had a TON of old stuff. I thought I was in a dream. Bottles with dust caked on them lol. Will post more when I get a chance as I am traveling. Got some ergopharm AMP with the Dmaa. Bought a load of old stuff for like $70. Still in shock.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Prohormones aside, what is the single best supplement you've taken that helped with your lifting/diet/fitness goals.
Cybergenics and xenidrine

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established
Cissus, Curcumin, and Omega-3. Once injured my achilles after a 12 mile run. Was back to squatting and deadlifting heavy in 3 or 4 days.

If I had to choose one combo to go with for the rest of my life it'd be that. It's a combo, I know. I cheated.
You havent taken many supps have you?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just went to a Mom and Pop store and I swear I was in a time machine. I might have grabbed the OG Stim-X for like $2. I’ll try to post a pic of the bottle when I get a chance. They had a TON of old stuff. I thought I was in a dream. Bottles with dust caked on them lol. Will post more when I get a chance as I am traveling. Got some ergopharm AMP with the Dmaa. Bought a load of old stuff for like $70. Still in shock.
If I came across that in a store I would probably pass out from the excitement.

It literally doesn’t seem possible though after all this time. What does it say for ingredients?

We will need to talk 🥳

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I came across that in a store I would probably pass out from the excitement.

It literally doesn’t seem possible though after all this time. What does it say for ingredients?

We will need to talk 🥳
I’ll try to post up pics tomorrow. Just been really busy. The place was literally a warehouse. I mean, they even had the old ErgoPharm GF Pro protein. Seriously. That can’t be still good to ingest? The owner must be a pack rat. I got two bottles of the Stim-X. One bottle is blue the other is like black. Also got a bunch of old USPLabs stuff and iForce. Can’t even remember it all. Just kept filling up my basket in disbelief lol. He was just glad to to get rid of it all. The stuff dreams are made of.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’ll try to post up pics tomorrow. Just been really busy. The place was literally a warehouse. I mean, they even had the old ErgoPharm GF Pro protein. Seriously. That can’t be still good to ingest? The owner must be a pack rat. I got two bottles of the Stim-X. One bottle is blue the other is like black. Also got a bunch of old USPLabs stuff and iForce. Can’t even remember it all. Just kept filling up my basket in disbelief lol. He was just glad to to get rid of it all. The stuff dreams are made of.
This one is nothing special

AA69D439-6B17-4DE2-A69A-810307DB5286.jpeg

I am quite sure the OG is this...

2D5DE310-A64F-4CC7-87F4-7E1D74F1B8FC.jpeg

but for some reason, I also think it may have been this..

C1487015-1998-443D-B5A5-47D30CC42B9E.jpeg

The ingredients will tell all...

I believe it was:

Aneurin DBE
Geranium oil extract
Green coffee bean extract and/or Cocoa seed?

I can’t even find the old ingredient labels on the net..

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This one is nothing special

View attachment 191637

I am quite sure the OG is this...

View attachment 191638

but for some reason, I also think it may have been this..

View attachment 191639

The ingredients will tell all...

I believe it was:

Aneurin DBE
Geranium oil extract
Green coffee bean extract and/or Cocoa seed?

I can’t even find the old ingredient labels on the net..
Here’s the pics. I paid $3 a bottle. The shop owner was just glad to get rid of them.

IMG_3894.JPG

Experimenter

Experimenter

Awards
For a former steroid user, this question is REALLY hard to answer since my perspective is always against the feeling of anabolics. There have been NO nutritional or herbal supplements that I have tried that come close. That is obvious, but needed to be stated.

The only nutritional supplement that really provided any true benefit for me was good old creatine. I'm still constantly lurking around to hopefully read about some real breakthroughs...but the only things that were of casual interest were SARMS. But I knew the hype was too good to be true (all gains, no pains (i.e. sides)).

Experimenter

Experimenter

Awards
I did think that Antaeus Labs Titan and HH6 were interesting. BLR products also were interesting.
But against anabolics, even really low dose anabolics.....not even close. I wish I didn't have to write that.